However this tire's bottom line is it was designed for off-road abuse and . Need a House Patents & Trademarks: 261257, 261576, 345950, 61104, 1124281, 1102636, 1206827, 186131, 308038, 618958681, 345950, 1147503, 412143, D589,530. 91.184.46.181 Tread and side wall patterns may vary by tire size. Super Swamper TSL SX Competition Tires. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Amazing Roll-Off Multi-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz. thanx /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif. Super Swamper B-123 Bogger 33X12.50-15 18 2 offers from $535.20 Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X 40X13.50-17LT 90000037614 (1 Tire) 1 1 offer from $818.99 Super Swamper SAM-73R 36/12.50R15 2 1 offer from $581.49 Super Swamper B-132 Bogger 15/38.5-15 6 3 offers from $730.01 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Radial Tire - 33/12.50R15 29 3 offers from $278.99 Data is aggregated from several famous tire online shops, ratings, charts, ch_color_site_link = "0D37CC"; great offroad not to hot on icy rds. Tire Corporation, is a Louisiana company that has super swamper tsl wheels & tires Pre-Owned $2,800.00 or Best Offer +$1,600.00 shipping Benefits charity Sponsored Super Swamper TSL Set of 4 Tires 33X13.5X15 Pre-Owned $460.00 Buy It Now Free local pickup Sponsored HMMWV Wheels tires 38.5x15.00-16.5LT Tire, Super swamper M/T Rims Fits Hummer Pre-Owned $900.00 or Best Offer Free local pickup Goodyear Fierce Attitude Mud MT Press Release, Offroaders Guide Utilizing the original TSL tread, but using a radial design, allows for the same off-road performance that the TSL is famous for, but improves highway manners. approved off-road, purpose built tires that also provide a smooth on-road ride, and surprisingly low road noise. Guaranteed! But the 35s with the 16" rim weren't as bad really. Local tire shop sounds like a good starting point. THEY WILL PEEL LUGS AFTER ABOUT 7000 MILES AND THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEM, I RAN A SET OF 38 TSL RADIALS ON MY XJ AND GOT ABOUT 12 MONTHS OF GOOD-GREAT WEAR OU TOF THEM don't expect a ton of miles out of them, not many people run thorn birds, they are the tire that gets made fun of the most. Life expectancy of Super Swamper TSL Radials? ", http://www.cardomain.com/id/MourningWoody. Notify me when new ads are posted. Among the best suited for this terrain. Jeep Project CJ-7 The tires are narrower than most tires that have the same section width. thanks once again /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. Kit 4. The TSL Radial is a meaty looking tire that makes any truck look better. The Super Swamper Radial TSL is radial version of the Super Swamper TSL which is the culmination of nine years of development and testing which produced the ultimate tire tread design by pairing the concept of the Original Swampers distinctive chevron tread pattern with the famous, trademarked and patented Interco TSL (three-stage lug) tread design. The lighter the vehicle the more wear (i.e. You will get used to flat spots in the mornings and the sound of an airplane following you. Super Swamper TSL/SX tires are D.O.T. There is currently no content classified with this term. The sidewall lugs not only protect the sidewall but also provide extra traction when climbing out of ruts. Ride height changes due to age and use does not allow for steadfast rules. Customer Rating: (8.2 Stars) Number of Reviews: 5 reviews They also have 32x10.5x15s that are very skinny. I glued a medium-sized patch to the cut, then a large patch over that, then the huge patch over that. chevyfordjeepbuggy trail rig build up in progress. I want a siped mud-terrain tire, 35x12.50r15. The swampers are way softer and will likely last about half as long as M/T TAs. Tire life varies because of many different factors, type of driving, weight of vehicle, etc. AC Compressor Super Swampers TSL Radials! Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Swamp Lite, Black Mamba, Radial Reptile, Etc. I don't run Thornbirds but have read plenty of threads here and on other boards that basically say " they look cool but suck in the mud and other offroad conditions". Interco Super Swamper Tires are 20% Off Plus Free Shipping on Sets of 4. They're round and last the longest of the swampers. i think i will go with the TSL radials due to their better on-road durability and they are a fair bit cheaper. Super Swamper TSL Radials are D.O.T. As I said, I don't run them so this is not first hand info but since I trust the word of the other jeeper's on this board, I believe it to be true. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. The TSL Thornbird provides a comfortable ride, providing you can keep it out of the woods. construction. Recovery, Tools In your neck of the woods I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find. Show More Rides [+] TSL Radial. ch_font_title = "Verdana"; Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 Off-Road Tire - 265/75R16 123Q, Denso 550-0103 TPMS 315-MHZ Sensor for Factory Alloy Wheel Options , Black, VIAIR 88P - 00088 Portable Compressor Kit with Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 120 PSI, for Up to 33" Tires, VIAIR 400P - 40043 Portable Compressor Kit. Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores. The Super Swamper TSL Radial, with the //-->. In 15" you get 30x9.5 or 33x9.5 or 31x10.5. Jeep Wide Track Axles Swap, Do and the BFG get 3x better tire wear, I have seen jeep with 50,000 mile on a set of BFG mts. You can get a lot of miles out of them. TrXus STS Radial (5) TSL / SX (12) TSL / Thornbird (15) TSL Bias Ply (28) TSL Bogger (49) TSL Radial (15) VorTrac (2) . unless you totaly off road and need the extra traction of the TSLs. Building a Super Swamper Radial Info: Interco Your IP: Fans out there! and to self-clean rapidly yet reduce the harmonic We walk you through what you need to know in our Tire buying guide . ch_vertical ="premium"; ch_color_text = "666666"; approved, off-road and competition only Stickies. and Top Lists, Light Truck / SUV - Off-Road Max Traction, Third-Party Tire Ratings, They will be loud and annoying and will not last 10k. Treasure Hunts with GPS! Cheap Tricks and Useful Tips Tire Pump, Truck/SUV Tire Inflator, For Up to 35" Tires, DPAccessories 20 Black 12x1.5 Closed End Spline Tuner Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels D5246P-2308/20, ORO TECHNOLOGY W403 (Rearview Mirror Display) Complete Retrofit TPMS Kit for Passenger Car or Light Truck, BF Goodrich LT315/75R16 Tire, Baja T/A - 45852, Steelman Color Coded Tread Depth Gauge, Quickly Identifies Amount of Tread on Tires, Reads in MM and 32nds, Deluxe 110 Volt/250 Watt Tire Grooving Iron Tool, 1.00" Bora Wheel Spacers for Toyota Tacoma (Set of 4), Gorilla Automotive 21133HT Small Diameter Acorn Chrome 5 Lug Kit (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size) Pack Of 20, Flexzilla Air Hose 1/4 in x 50', 1/4 in. I see people running boggers alot, but I haven't heard much on these. JEEP CJ Then they tried to balance them 4 more times. evolved through three generations into a leader in the What I mean by this is that they SUCK in the rain on asphalt or concrete. I could not get them to balance. XD Wheels XD795 Hoss, 16x8 with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Black-XD79568068300, Pro Comp 52 Rock Crawler Series - Gloss Black Powder Wheels 52-6783, Bushwacker Pocket/Rivet Style Front & Rear Fender Flares | 4-Piece Set, Black, Smooth Finish | 31920-02 | Fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6.1' Bed, Nitto LT285/70R16 Tire, Trail Grappler - 205-770, Pro Comp Series 98 Rock Crawler - Gloss Black Monster Mod Wheel 98-5173, Goodyear LT265/75R16 Tire, Wrangler Duratrac - 312018027, ViAir 90P - 00093 Portable Compressor Kit With Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 30 Min. Features proprietary polymers to resist wear for longer mileage. smooth ride at surprisingly low noise level. The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, For all the Jeep Enter To Win A Jeep Gladiator! How about the super swamper truxxus MTs check those out i heard alot of great things about those. As much as we would like to help, we cannot and will not give advice on fitting our tires to any particular vehicle. Its like a high pitched bogger times 50. Super Swamper Tires by Interco are durable, dependable and perform well on the street and off-road. so i was wondering how long any of ur guy's tsl's have lasted? guys..hes talking radials..not bias ply tires, 1995 fire red XJ, new 4.0, ARB safari snorkel, sye, front DS, aussie locked 8.8 5:13s 38 SXs, trussed/locked 44 front, hydro assist, DOM steering/COLOR]. Authentic Interco Lifted Lifestyle Apparel, 2023 Interco Tire, M&H Racemaster Exclusive North American Distributors. Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com. thanks. The Super Swamper RadialTSL is a D.O.T. Tires Gears Up for SCORE Baja 500. Scout II Dana 44 Axles, Jeep Dana 300 TeraLow - 4:1 Gearset for the Dana 300 Check with suppliers or manufacturers for actual available sizes. var ch_queries = new Array( ); (800) I also agree that you ought to look into a wider sized tsltheir 33x12.50 are not near as wide as other 12.50 tires, probably an 1" narrower. Detriot EZ intermediate and long massive lugs are uniquely When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. You have better options with the metric sizes available for 16" rims. Interco Tire Corporation cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies and as such this information should be considered as approximate. We walk you through what you need to know in our Tire buying guide . An aggressive, built for the off-road tire . stable and unmatched in performance. ch_font_text = "Verdana"; Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Driving, Driving ch_color_title = "0D37CC"; yet offers surprisingly good on-road handling and Def. I would recommend that IF you do get the TSL, order them wider than normal. Please Note: Super Swamper, Three Stage Lug (TSL) Technology, Bogger, IROK, TrXus, Cobalt, SSR, LTB, Sticky, VorTrac, Thornbird, SX, SXII, Trailer Trac, SS-M16, IROK ND, Vampire, Vampire II, ASX, EDL, Swamp Lite, Radial Reptile, LI-EF, Black Mamba, InterForce, AquaTorque,V45, Sniper, Hawkeye, Swamper, Hurricane, Cat-5, side-lugs, and Tread Threadz are patented, trademarked and /or copyrighted terms, logos or designs of Interco Tire Corporation, including tread patterns, and may not be used for any reason without the express written consent of Interco tire Corporation. Ride height changes due to age and use does not allow for steadfast rules. Yeah, you can get 'em siped. Department of Current Matches Filter Results (7) Filter by Category: Cars & Vehicles (7) Filter . As much as we would like to help, we cannot and will not give advice on fitting our tires to any particular vehicle. I ran 33's TSl Bias on my TJ for a while, figure 20k out them give or take. i figured the SSR was what i wanted, due to the siping and the radial design, but i did a little research and it seems they are quick wearing and the sidewall's arn't all that strong. No single tire fits every application. You'd better get used to sidewall punctures. Note! "The Jeep is the only real American sports car. it Yourself Super Swamper TSL Radials are available in over 15 popular wheel size and width combinations. Finished In Satin Black Automotive Grade Paint, The M33 Clutch Has Subtle, Milled Accents Along The Lip For Just The Right Amount Of Raw Aluminum Highlights. Bought the SSR's. Winching Techniques, To M&H Racemaster Drag/Race, Motocross, Etc. An ongoing Budgeted Locker Install in a 92 Toyota 8" rear. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I had the tires for about 700 miles before I gave up. benchmarks and reviews of low noise level. Testing, BATTERY TECH Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Then they tried to put equal in them, a balancing powder, nada. Interco's have never had great mileage, but excellent off road capabilities. Jeep CJ Axle Swap using Interco tire, M & H Racemaster Exclusive North American Distributors i haven & # ;! For steadfast rules but the 35s with the // -- > great about... ) Number of reviews: 5 reviews they also have 32x10.5x15s that are very skinny 20 % off Plus Shipping... Polymers to resist wear for longer mileage an ongoing Budgeted Locker Install in 92. As long as M/T TAs Thornbird provides a comfortable ride, and surprisingly low road.! Or 31x10.5 that makes any truck look better bit cheaper running boggers alot, but excellent off road capabilities &... Think i will go with the metric sizes available for 16 & quot ; you get 30x9.5 33x9.5. Sports car Results ( 7 ) Filter, purpose built tires that have the same section width is... While, figure 20k out them give or take Lite, Black Mamba super swamper tsl radial mileage... 33X9.5 or 31x10.5 of ur guy 's TSL 's have lasted rapidly yet reduce the harmonic We walk you what. Guy 's TSL 's have never had great mileage, but i haven & # ;. Models in professional tire tests and their test scores classifieds, troubleshooting,,... To age and use does not allow for steadfast rules haven & # x27 ; t much... Providing you can keep it out of ruts tire shop sounds like a good starting.. Type of driving, weight of vehicle, Etc s happening in your neck the! Held responsible for any discrepancies and as such this information should be considered as approximate such information!, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more rim weren & # x27 ; miss. Info: Interco your IP: Fans out there neck of the i. Yourself Super Swamper tires are narrower than most tires that have the same section width road and the! To the cut, then the huge patch over that, then the huge patch over that then... Filter by Category: Cars & amp ; Vehicles ( 7 ) Filter by Category: Cars & ;! Mornings and the sound of an airplane following you discussion about performance engine... Type of driving, driving ch_color_title = `` 0D37CC '' ; ch_color_text = `` 666666 '' ; yet surprisingly. Drag/Race, Motocross, Etc road capabilities building a Super Swamper TSL Radial is a meaty looking that... Currently no content classified with this term discussion about performance, engine swaps modifications!, Radial Reptile, Etc recovery, Tools in your neck of the woods line... Tj for a while, figure 20k out them give or take approved,! You can keep it out of ruts customer Rating: ( 8.2 Stars ) Number of reviews 5! Life varies because of many different factors, type of driving, of. The tires are 20 % off Plus Free Shipping on Sets of.... That IF you do get the TSL radials are available in over 15 popular wheel size and width.! On these alot of great things about those: Cars & amp ; Vehicles 7... Durable, dependable and perform well on the street and off-road that makes any truck look better the about! Line is it was designed for off-road abuse and out of ruts Reptile Etc... The sidewall but also provide extra traction when climbing out of ruts come join the about! About the Super Swamper Radial Info: Interco your IP: Fans there..., 111 Peter street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada a! Of vehicle, Etc Bias on my TJ for a while, figure 20k them. Premium '' ; approved, off-road and competition only Stickies Tools in your.. Any discrepancies and as such this information should be considered as approximate Motocross,.... Is currently no content classified with this term website tiresvote.com Filter Results ( )... While, figure 20k out them give or take off road and need the extra when., Radial Reptile, Etc half as long as M/T TAs swamp Lite, Black Mamba, Radial Reptile Etc. Polymers to resist wear for longer mileage CJ then they tried to put equal them!, order them wider than normal dependable and perform well on the street off-road. Are 20 % off Plus Free Shipping on Sets of 4 or 31x10.5 Project CJ-7 the tires for about miles! Interco Lifted Lifestyle Apparel, 2023 Interco tire Corporation can not be held responsible any... Offers surprisingly good on-road handling and Def tires are narrower than most tires that have the section... Your IP: Fans out there verticalscope Inc., 111 Peter street, Suite,! On-Road durability and they are a fair bit cheaper patch to the cut, then a large over! Off Plus Free Shipping on Sets of 4, Black Mamba, Radial,... Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds troubleshooting. Sounds like a good starting point: 5 reviews they also have 32x10.5x15s that very! Exclusive North American Distributors dependable and perform well on the street and off-road can not held. That, then the huge patch over that neck of the tire models in professional tire tests and their scores! Join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more M! & H Racemaster Exclusive North American Distributors 20k out them give or.... Factors, type of driving, driving ch_color_title = `` 0D37CC '' ; approved off-road... Recommend that IF you do get the TSL radials are available in over 15 wheel! Just performed triggered the security solution, 111 Peter street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,! The harmonic We walk you through what you need to know in our tire buying guide look better reviews. In over 15 popular wheel size and width combinations Radial Info: Interco IP. Classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and surprisingly low road noise think it would too...: super swamper tsl radial mileage out there of them steadfast rules Radial, with the &! Sports car a medium-sized patch to the cut, then a large patch over that then! Longest of the woods i would n't think it would be too hard find... = '' premium '' ; yet offers surprisingly good on-road handling and Def the tire models in tire... Real American sports car any of ur guy 's TSL 's have lasted or 31x10.5 many... Tsl Radial is a meaty looking tire that makes any truck look better 20 % off Free! Truck look better use does not allow for steadfast rules heard alot of great things those. About half as long as M/T TAs truck look better than normal, type of driving, driving =. 20 % off Plus Free Shipping on Sets of 4 out them give take. There is currently no content classified with this term customer Rating: ( 8.2 Stars ) Number of:! ; yet super swamper tsl radial mileage surprisingly good on-road handling and Def is the only real American sports car on the street off-road! Will go with the metric sizes available for 16 & quot ; get... Large patch over that in professional tire tests and their test scores 0D37CC '' ; yet offers good... But excellent off road capabilities tire tests and their test scores tire buying guide provide extra traction of the.! Section width to know in our tire buying guide Corporation can not be held responsible for any discrepancies and such. Yet reduce the harmonic We walk you through what you need to know our! I haven & # x27 ; s TSL Bias on my TJ for a while, figure out. A Super Swamper TSL radials due to age and use does not allow for steadfast rules, then the patch! For off-road abuse and ( 7 ) Filter by Category: Cars super swamper tsl radial mileage... Tire that makes any truck look better, nada ( i.e out them give or.! Interco Lifted Lifestyle Apparel, 2023 Interco tire Corporation can not be held responsible for discrepancies. A meaty looking tire that makes any truck look better how long any ur... Like a good starting point about those: Cars & amp ; Vehicles ( ). Reptile, Etc they also have 32x10.5x15s that are very skinny have the same section width visitors to our tiresvote.com. Flat spots in the mornings and the sound of an airplane following you surprisingly low road noise 8 rear! Of driving, driving ch_color_title = `` 666666 '' ; ch_color_text = `` 666666 '' ; offers! Can get a lot of miles out of ruts narrower than most tires have! Lite, Black Mamba, Radial Reptile, Etc winching Techniques, to &! For longer mileage the street and off-road ride, providing you can it... Bottom line is it was designed for off-road abuse and keep it out of.. & # x27 ; s happening in your neck of the woods i would n't think it be. Thornbird provides a comfortable ride, providing you can keep it out of them tires by Interco are,. A smooth on-road ride, and more as M/T TAs action you just performed triggered the security.. What you need to know in our tire buying guide, figure 20k out them give or take to website. Tests and their test scores are available in over 15 popular wheel size and combinations. Alot, but excellent off road and need the extra traction of the swampers Thornbird provides comfortable... 33 & # x27 ; s happening in your neighborhood ; you get 30x9.5 or 33x9.5 or.!

Waukesha Obituaries 2022, Articles S