Draw yn yr Iard mae Iestyn yn rhoi amser caled i Kelvin, ond mae rhywun annisgwyl yn camu i'r adwy i'w gefnogi. Verified. Previously a. Headteacher of Glanrafon, the local school. Step-daughter to Terry. Philip's nephew and cousin to Mathew, Dewi and Sion. Drannoeth y parti ac mae gan sawl aelod o'r criw gur pen, efo sawl problem wedi codi er Mae Anest yn teimlo'n euog iawn, ond does ganddi ddim dewis. Bar (originally Bob Beics, a bike shop, then Q's, a youth centre), Salon (formerly called Crib Goch, Nikki's and Dani), Shop (formerly called BJ Cabs and Kay Kabs; originally Bryn Jones, a funeral director's), Pizza take-out restaurant (originally Print Man, a print shop, then Fanna, a jewellery and crockery shop), Shop for nautical supplies and kayaks for rent, This page was last edited on 23 February 2023, at 02:11. Rownd a Rownd. Best friend to Robbie. Yn dilyn sgwrs efo Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad Erin. Russia is waging a disgraceful war on Ukraine. School friend of Robbie and Owain. Dyfrig Evans - Arwell 'Ari' Jones. Father to Callum (with former partner Julie) and Mair Phillips. Mae'r ffrae yn parhau rhwng Caitlin a Mali er gwaethaf ymdrechion Ken, gyda dyfodol Byt Wedi'r ddamwain mae gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be' mae. Has a share in Barry's pizza shop after winning 10,000 on a. Caretaker at the school. Two additional filming sites were also added to Rownd a Rownd's set in Menai Bridge in order to keep people sufficiently apart; these are located in the near-by towns of Caernarfon and Llangefni.[6]. Adopted father of Owain, though now separated from Sophie. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. It was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an adolescent and young adult audience, but it now has broadened its appeal to all age groups. 89 talking about this. Would you like Wikipedia to always look as professional and up-to-date? Whether the role inspired his passion, or vica versa, Emyr is now a longstanding member of the Welsh rock band Yws Gwynedd, playing bass for the outfit who regularly sweep the Welsh Music Awards. His mother died in July 2020 after learning her cancer was terminal. This Swansea native was already a veteran of Welsh TV by the time he appeared as Islywn in Rownd a Rownd, having already enjoyed credits with Hawkmoor, Off to Philadelphia in the Morning, and Taff Acre. Rownd a Rownd Rondo Media Nov 2014 - Present8 years 2 months Caernarfon Playing Carys in the Welsh soap 'Rownd a Rownd' for S4C. A courier who is obsessed with trains. Owns many of the town's buildings. Mae Llyr yn credu'n gry' fod Mathew'n fygythiad i'w berthynas efo Elen - ydy Mathew'n g Yn dilyn cael ei siomi ar y dt efo Arwel, dydy Rhys ddim yn. When 2020 began, the main talking point in the offices of S4C soap opera Rownd a Rownd was how they were going to celebrate its 25th year on screen. Mae diwrnod mawr Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, ac mae 'na syrpreisys diri - rhai yn dda Mae Mali'n penderfynu rhannu ei byrdwn a'i phenderfyniad efo. Cerddi Rownd 1 2023. TV Shows TV. Works with Terry. School friend of Robbie and Owain. The longest-serving cast member was Iestyn Garlick, who played Jim "Gym" Williams, the physical education teacher, who was later the headmaster of the local school. She is married to Terry and is the mother of four daughters; twin girls Manon and Menna, Lucy (who is living in. Unknowingly had a daughter, Angharad, whom Terry and Glenda fostered before her parentage was revealed. Like Emyr Prys Davies she has been a long-term presence on Rownd a Rownd but has also enjoyed a flurry of high profile roles in Welsh cinema and TV since her first appearance on the soap in 1995. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an adolescent and young adult audience, but it now has broadened its appeal to all age groups. Married Kelvin in 2013 but separated in 2018. Category:Rownd a Rownd From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository Media in category "Rownd a Rownd" The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total. Works with Terry. Seven-year-old son of Dylan and the late Fflur, as a result of an affair - Fflur was married to another man at the time. After losing h hithau'n ddiwrnod ocsiwn yr hen gapel, mae sylw Dani a. hithau'n ddiwrnod ocsiwn yr hen gapel, mae sylw Dani a Lowri ar sicrhau dyfodol i'w s Mae Anest yn perswadio Mathew i wynebu ei ofnau ac mae'r. Dwyfor is also a major player in Welsh film and theatre where she has, most notably, featured Arwyr and Living Cellar. Sit tight no BA, I'm tryna take flights to thousands of places. Brother to Ioan. Father to Kate (born 2007) and Mia (born 2015), and adopted father to Robbie. Environmentally conscious teenage daughter of Elen and Ian; a. The daughter, helps out in the shop. Respectable chapel organist. Perhaps one of the most high profile thespians to ever grace the Rownd a Rownd set, Ifan Huw Dafydd played the role of Bryn, the town funeral director and father to Ari. Over at John Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw. Ex-wife to Eifion Davies (Owain's father). The mystery of Rownd a Rownd's new character. Deputy headteacher and formerly a physical education teacher at the local school. Home. Rownd is a next-generation, instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster than ever before with less friction. Davies voices the Welsh dub of Thomas the Tank Engine for the programme Thomas and Friends. The character first appeared on-screen in September 1995 and left in July 2020 after 25 years. Year of Publication: 1995. Best friends with Owain. Roberts left the show in 1999, deciding to step back from acting and ofucs on his musical career with the band Mega although he did return to Rownd a Rownd briefly in 2000. Her absence has had a big, detrimental effect on him. Tanau Tawe Gwahoddiad i Dai Bach Dodwch e mewn neu gadewch e mas - pls, Pls, gwisgwch ag urddas; Mynnyd hyn o gymwynas, Boss to Kelvin. Ken's sharp-tongued wife. Actor Gwyn Vaughan Jones plays 'Arthur' in S4C's long-running teen drama, Rownd a Rownd, broadcast every Tuesday and Thursday at 6.30pm. Old friend of Barry. 4,436 Followers, 63 Following, 184 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rownd a Rownd (@rowndarownd) rowndarownd. Although retired from the position, he still makes occasional appearances in the soap. JavaScript seems to be disabled. It is set in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey . Sister of Wil and Rhys. To install click the Add extension button. Cousin to Lowri. Father to Kelvin, Klaire and Kylie. The soap also regularly makes use of incidental music; in keeping with the show's style, this usually consists of indie-pop music sung in Welsh. Sian Arfon played the role of Awel, one of the cafe regulars and a member of a gaggle of school girls at the centre of the shows gossip. Best friends with Owain. Hard-working mother to Robbie and Mia. Ar l i'r fideo o Anest a Mathew'n cusanu gael ei ddangos yn y ffair Nos Galan, mae na Mae hwyliau drwg ar Iolo wrth i'r ymosodiad gael mwy o. Mae hwyliau drwg ar Iolo wrth i'r ymosodiad gael mwy o effaith arno nag y mae'n fodlon Mae'r ysgol yn ail-agor ar l y gwyliau, ac mae'r lle yn. Explore Rownd a Rownd's 195 photos on Flickr! Arwel Roberts played another of the show's many loveable rogues Roger, son of Islywn. Connected . Local builder. Wil now lives in, Glanrafon's mechanic. Rownd a Rownd (English: "Round and Round") is a Welsh soapopera created by Rondo Media (formally Ffilmiaur Nant) and shown on S4C since 11 September 1995. Over at John Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw. Kelvin Read about our approach to external linking. Hospital scenes are often filmed in nearby YsbytyGwynedd, Bangor, usually in one of the staff hostels. Tough upbringing, with both parents abusing drugs. Ar yr 8fed o Fawrth eleni rhyddhaodd Sage Todz glip fideo byr ohono yn perfformio trac drill yn Gymraeg. Rownd a Rownd, Nos Fawrth ac Iau 7.30pm, S4C isdeitlau Saesneg. On 18 March 2020 it was announced that filming for Rownd a Rownd would be suspended in the light of the spreadofCOVID-19. Daughter of the late Ron. Ex-boyfriend to Cathryn. Rownd is proud to be firmly rooted in North Carolina and the triangle. His father was abusive, and left when he was younger. Grandfather to Dewi, Angharad's son (to whom she had with Dyfan Llywelyn). Some of the biggest talents have grown up in the smallest towns, You're only finding diamonds, when your face is in the ground, Ma'n dod rhy hawdd, dwi'm yn son am TGAU, pan dwi'n deud bo fi'n aceior prawf, Nofio drwyr casineb heb y poen dwi'n anghyflawn, Eisaur cerddi chwyddon fawr, gwylia fi fel rownd a rownd, Sedd, dyma sain syn dod o cymysgu dwy gwledd, Teimlon unig sydd di helpu fi bod yn unigol, Does dim dewis, mae odlin rhwbath dwi'n gorfodi, Ma'n dod rhy hawdd, dwi'm yn son am TGAU, pan dwi'n deud bofi'n aceior prawf, Nofio drwr casineb heb y poen dwi'n anghyflawn, Eisiaur cerddi chwyddon fawr, gwylia fi fel rownd a rownd, Imma tell them get out of my ears, don't speak if you don't talk income. Property Description. Only son of Ken and Kay. Daughter of Gloria. He has also been an announcer before international. Eighteen year old son of Llr and Emma. In the past, it was called Nant Films. Fl3x X Placid The oldest son of Phillip. Ex-fianc to Sin, which ended as a result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James. Rownd a Rownd - Ecstra. Dylan, one of the two Parri kids, was played by Emyr Prys Davies. Used to be in a relationship with Martin, Elfyn, Vince, Gavin, Wyn and Mathew. Has fostered children over the years with his wife. Once a regular, he is now a recurring character. Popular. Wedi'r ddamwain mae gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be' mae nhw am wneud efo'r car rwan? Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. @S4C20:25 Nos Fawrth a Nos Iau | ar-lein / on demand: http://s4c.cymru | @BBCiPlayer A chronic cheater, but eventually always goes back to Ken. It is exciting to see more and more companies like Apple, Google, Meta, Nike, and dozens more set up second HQs or huge. Yn dilyn ffit Anest, mae sgil-effeithiau i'w theulu ac i'r Iard, ac i ambell un arall e Tra mae Anest yn ystyried camau mwy eithafol i ddygymod 'r. 4,436 followers. Suspended from his old school for selling drugs, which meant they had to move to the village. Cai tries his best to cheer him up but Jason's mood has slipped eMore. Let us know in the comments section. "Coronafeirws: gohirio ffilmio 'Pobol y Cwm' a 'Rownd a Rownd', "Coronavirus: S4C's Pobol y Cwm and Rownd a Rownd back on TV", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rownd_a_Rownd&oldid=1141044649, Television productions suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox television with incorrectly formatted values, Articles containing explicitly cited English-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0. Their divorce was finalised in 2020. Genres: Drama Station: S4C (GB) Rating: 0/10 from 0 users Status: Running Start: 2017-04-20 Vote for this Air dates Rownd a Rownd Air Dates Tuesday May 30, 2017 11:00 S22E45 - Pennod 45 Air Date: May 30, 2017 11:00 - 6 years ago Thursday Jun 01, 2017 11:00 Rownd a Rownd/Kung Fu Panda. Save 10 with tickets from just 35. Uploaded by Welsh soap opera about the lives of young people in North Wales. Resident of Glanrafon for many years. Enjoy this party classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all the family! makeup designer (2 episodes, 2012) Series Art Department Series Stunts Mae Jason ac Arthur wedi cael hwyl ar eu noson allan ond dydy Anest ddim yn hapus. Mae'n dod yn amlwg bod Iolo yn dioddef ar l yr ymosodiad ac mae'n benderfynol o amddif Wrth wylio ei ffrind yn dioddef, mae euogrwydd Iestyn yn ei. Owner of construction company. Local gossip. He was award an honorary degree by Swansea University in 2019. Lives with Matthew and Iolo. It has since grown to include both their daily school life and their family life. S4C | 02/03/2023 | 20:25. Once a regular, he is now a recurring character. Efan and Mali receiv Mae diwrnod mawr Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, ac mae 'na. Track Rownd a Rownd new episodes, see when is the next episode air date, series schedule, trailer, countdown, calendar and more. Pennod newydd pob Nos Fawrth/Nos Iau am 20:25. Mae'r ysgol yn ail-agor ar l y gwyliau, ac mae'r lle yn drwch o straeon am Mathew ac A Mae'n dod yn amlwg bod Iolo yn dioddef ar l yr ymosodiad ac. A comical and scheming man. Widower of Lena, who died in 2014. Sister to Meical and paternal half-sister to the late David. Bitchy, quarrelsome character. The soap is consistently in the top 20 most watched programmes of the week on S4C,[2] the show currently averaging around twenty thousand viewers per episode. Headmaster of the local school between 2004-2019. Local gossip. Owner of the local taxi firm K-Kabs with his wife Kay. The show is North Wales through and through, with the series filmed at locations in Menai Bridge, Anglesey, as well as Caernarfon, Llangefni and Bangor. A talented musician, Dyfrig was part of the Indie group Topper during the 1990s. And which actor has worked with Benedict Cumberbatch? Gwen Yn dilyn sgwrs efo Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad. Currently studying nursing at. SEASON: 28. 'It is picturesque all year: the bridges and the Menai Straits form a stunning backdrop, and the diversity of resources Menai Bridge offers is . Ers dechrau'n ifanc iawn efo Rownd a Rownd (dyna sut ddois i i'w nabod hi gynta) mae hi wedi gwneud llwyth o bethau: Pili Pala yn ddiweddar, Blodau, Y Tad, a wna i byth anghofio ei pherfformiad fel Iesu Grist yn Iesu! He was a mainstay of the soap opera, playing the proprietor of the newsagent Ffion worked at, before leaving in 2007. Mae Anest yn perswadio Mathew i wynebu ei ofnau ac mae'r diwrnod yn troi'n brofiad emos Mae Jason ac Arthur wedi cael hwyl ar eu noson allan ond. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Christina Rownd was born on 05/26/1972 and is 50 years old. Draw yn yr Iard mae Iestyn yn rhoi amser caled i Kelvin, ond mae rhywun annisgwyl yn camu i'r adwy i'w gefnogi. Please enable JavaScript to take full advantage of iPlayer. Does the paper round. The thespian is also a regular on BBc Radio Wales. The video went viral and has attracted thousands of viewers across the globe. It has since grown to include both their daily school life and their family life. The production company of Rownd a Rownd is Rondo Media. It is set in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey. Coronavirus restrictions mean only five minutes of Pobol y. In 2004 she joined S4C's cornerstones Pobol y Cwm, portraying the character Ffion Morgan (later Llywelyn) and has been there ever since. Gall rieni helpu disgyblion i ddysgu sillafu'r 50 gair nesaf. Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw y Chweched. She is currently an advocate for Welsh independence. In a relationship with Philip, whom she married in 2023. Openly gay. Eighteen year old son of Llr and Emma. Rownd a Rownd (1995- ) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Series Directed by Sin Pierce Lewis . Dechreuodd 'Rownd a Rownd' fel penodau chwarter awr a oedd yn cael eu darlledu ddwywaith yr wythnos. Adopted son of Vince. "Bydd y gynulleidfa yn gweld lot o egni.a lot o wallt" Band o Abertawe, The Night School, sydd wedi cyfansoddi'r gn 'Melys' - un o'r wyth cn sydd wedi cyrraedd rownd derfynol Cn i Gymru 2023 #CiG2023 Nos Wener | Friday 8.00pm DIWRNOD AGORED ROWND A ROWND - DYDD IAU, AWST 12 1:00 - 4:00 CYFLE I WELD Y SET A CHYFARFOD Y CAST MYNEDIAD AM DDIM! Ar l i Ioan redeg i ffwrdd mae pawb ar bigau'r drain am unrhyw newyddion, yn enwedig L Mae pethau yn dechrau mynd yn drech ar Gwenno yn yr Iard. The band called it a day in 2000 but Dyfrig has since kept up something of a successful solo project running parallel with his acting career. [3] Two episodes are produced each week; since February 2020 these have been broadcast at 20:25 on Tuesdays and Thursdays (with the previous episode being repeated at 18:30). His first marriage finished after his wife died of cancer. The two are good friends. Used to run her own mobile hairdressing business, but lost her driving license after being caught drink driving following a collision with Arthur Thomas. Father to Efan and Ioan. 'Overruled' Anglesey hero wasn't allowed to rescue more Titanic passengers, Remembering Mynydd Epynt - a Welsh village sacrificed for an Army training base, How Rhyl Sun Centre brought so much joy to generations across North Wales, Maps show where snow is set to fall in North Wales as Arctic blast expected, Wintry conditions are set to arrive by the weekend, Busy North Wales road set to get average speed cameras, Welsh Government has awarded funding to install cameras on key route in the region, Angry motorists stew in 'four-mile' tailbacks as caravan transporter picks its way through Wales, The convoy was frequently forced to stop to enable oncoming trucks to pass, Man sick in dock after wife jailed for disfiguring landlady in pub brawl, Gemma Rowlands bit part of her victim's ear off in the attack, The grand Gwynedd mansion that played host to a Prince of Wales that now lies empty, There have been several attempts to restore it to its former glory, Mum who caused death of her daughter 'was overwhelmed during the pandemic', Kaylea Titford, who suffered from spina bifida, was found dead at her home in Newtown in 2020, Rishi Sunak's message to Welsh Government after Betsi Cadwaladr put back into special measures, The Prime Minister was asked about the health board during PMQs today, Famous restaurant which offered 'discount to gingers' forced to close by spiralling energy bills, Ginger's Bar and Grill in Prestatyn has ceased trading as it falls victim to the cost-of-living crisis, This Morning phone call leaves Martin Lewis feeling 'slightly sick', The money-saving expert said scammers were also using images of Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Police make van appeal after A55 crash left Porsche driver seriously injured, The driver was left fighting for his life after crashing into a bridge, Parents of teenager Kaylea Titford who died in squalid conditions to be sentenced live on TV. Mae Mali'n penderfynu rhannu ei byrdwn a'i phenderfyniad efo Efan, sy'n dod yn sioc enf Mae Jason wedi dechrau ymddwyn yn wrth-gymdeithasol, tra bod. Jason's mood goes from bad to worse as he is reminded of the disastrous DJ night at Copa. Daughter of the late Ron. Ex-husband of Mari and Lowri, whom he both divorced following affairs. Known as 'Mr Lloyd' and is rarely called by his first name. She's now a fully qualified doctor who worked throughout the pandemic. Local builder. Mother to Owain, Mair and Nansi. Rownd a Rownd (English: "Round and Round") is a Welsh soap opera created by Rondo Media (formally Ffilmiau'r Nant) and shown on S4C since 11 September 1995. Lowr Mae hi'n benblwydd Gwawr ac mae'r criw yn benderfynol o. Mae hi'n benblwydd Gwawr ac mae'r criw yn benderfynol o fwynhau a chadw'r dathliadau rh Drannoeth y parti ac mae gan sawl aelod o'r criw gur pen. Daughter of Gloria. Yes No Ex-boyfriend to Kim, Llio and Cathryn. Maternal half-brother to Mair and Nansi. Suspended from his old school for selling drugs, which meant they had to move to the village. She is yet another Rownd a Rownd actor to have appeared in Emyn Roc a Rol and has also acted in the film Solomon and Gaenor back in 1999. Album: Rownd Rownd (Round and Round) Translations: English English, Welsh A A Rownd Rownd Life goes round and round Some of the biggest talents have grown up in the smallest towns You're only finding diamonds, when your face is in the ground Cymru am byth Ma'n dod rhy hawdd, dwi'm yn son am TGAU, pan dwi'n deud bo fi'n ace'ior prawf Bar (originally Bob Beics, a bike shop, then Q's, a youth centre), Salon (formerly called Crib Goch, Nikki's and Dani), Shop (formerly called BJ Cabs and Kay Kabs; originally Bryn Jones, a funeral director's), Pizza take-out restaurant (originally Print Man, a print shop, then Fanna, a jewellery and crockery shop), Shop for nautical supplies and kayaks for rent. Second daughter of Elen. Former partner of Carwyn, helps out in the shop and supply teacher at the school. Mae diwrnod mawr Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, ac mae 'na syrpreisys diri - rhai yn dda Mae Mali'n penderfynu rhannu ei byrdwn a'i phenderfyniad efo. Respectable chapel organist. To get the latest email updates from WalesOnline straight to your inbox click here. He has also been an announcer before international matches at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and featured in a heartfelt programme for BBC Wales about his adoption and search for his birth parents. Ex-fianc to Sin, which ended as a result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James. Sneips (chwith) a Mal oedd rhai o gymeriadau mwyaf direidus y gyfres. Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw y Chweched. Ex-wife to Eifion Davies (Owain's father). Fflur Medi Owen (centre) with her co-stars Emyr Prys Davies and Nia Williams back in 1995, Dyfrig Evans has his own solo music career, Emyr Prys Davies was just a teenager when he first starred in the soap, Actor Dafydd Dafis on location in Menai Bridge in 2010, Lovable rogue Dic Deryn (Ifan Huw Dafydd) Pobol y Cwm villain, Arwel Roberts as Roger in an early Rownd a Rownd episode, Mei, Awel, and Lowri, the love triangle that just kept on giving, Sian Arfon as Awel, she never acted again after Rownd a Rownd but became a qualified doctor. We have lots of information about . web pages Their divorce was finalised in 2020. It is constructed of ashlar -faced blocks that Rownd manufactured on the site. Here is what the actors of Rownd a Rownd did next. Retired driving instructor. Yn dilyn ffit Anest, mae sgil-effeithiau i'w theulu ac i'r Iard, ac i ambell un arall e Tra mae Anest yn ystyried camau mwy eithafol i ddygymod 'r. Local businessman who owns the garage. Rownd a Rownd - Cyfres 1 - Lawrlwytho o S4C Clic . This page will inform you of any 'extra' opportunities with RaR It is set in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey.. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an adolescent and . Worker at "Yr Iard" and barman at Copa. Details File Size: 1036KB Duration: 2.400 sec Dimensions: 358x244 Created: 1/30/2017, 11:47:20 AM Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Michelle and Mal's daughter. Rydym yn chwilio i gastio dau gymeriad ifanc newydd ar gyfer y gyfres deledu boblogaidd Rownd a Rownd. A series of factual books which offer the opportunity for readers aged 5-7 years to share and enjoy reading together. A courier who is obsessed with trains. Her absence has had a big, detrimental effect on him. Rownd Round Barn is a historic building located in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States. Though Sian Arfon later told BBC Wales that her experience on the show was enjoyable, she decided to completely turn her back on acting after leaving the show in 1996. 3,221 likes. Playing Dylan's annoying and persistent younger sister was Fflur Medi Owen, who was just 12 when she was first cast in the role. Hard-working mother to Robbie and Mia. Stand With Ukraine! There is a sign outside this set informing the public that the shops are not real. The sq. Ar l i Ioan redeg i ffwrdd mae pawb ar bigau'r drain am. Who were the best characters on the show? Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Ex-boyfriend to Cathryn. Film Set for 'Rownd A Rownd' - geograph.org.uk - 156623.jpg 640 480; 120 KB Rownd and Rownd set 2019.jpg 1,334 750; 286 KB RowndaRownd2018logo.jpg 768 432; 46 KB Category: Ex-boyfriend to Sophie and Mel. It was built in 1911 by C.A. Tra mae Anest yn ystyried camau mwy eithafol i ddygymod 'r epilepsi, mae Erin yn ystyr Mae syrffed Erin yn parhau wrth iddi hi geisio ymdopi gyda. Daughter of Michelle and the late Wyn, who died on New Year's Eve 2020. Mae pethau yn dechrau mynd yn drech ar Gwenno yn yr Iard wrth iddi geisio ei dal hi ym Mae'r ffrae yn parhau rhwng Caitlin a Mali er gwaethaf. Cyfres ddrama boblogaidd wedi'i lleoli yn y gogledd. Sister to Jonathan (who is living in Australia), maternal half-sister to Britney and paternal half-sister to Gruff, Sioned and Siwan. Subtitles Found! Retired driving instructor. Fresh new look, redesigned programme hub, richer content, Try 12 issues for 1 today - never miss an issue. Hefyd omnibws, bob prynhawn Sul gydag isdeitlau Saesneg ar y sgrn. Works at Sgram, the local caf. 'Twenty years ago Menai Bridge was chosen as the location for the filming of Rownd a Rownd for several reasons,' said Manon Lewis Owen and Cliff Jones, producers of the award-winning S4C series. A comical and scheming man. Former education teacher. A huge rugby fan, Morris often appears in TV docs about the Welsh game and appeared in a TV documentary about BBC Wales on its 50th anniversary in 2014. It was originally based on young people who do a paper round, but has since grown to include both their daily school and family life. Over the past 20 years Rownd a Rownd has been his main acting job although he has featured in Welsh TV programmes as a presenter and narrator. Ex-husband of Mari and Lowri, whom he both divorced following affairs. Ia, hi! They would also be able to use open source Rownd Library for ready-made design froms. Hospital scenes are often filmed in nearby Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, usually in one of the staff hostels. Both are strangely elusive online with little by way of a web presence, in fact it is hard to find out anything regarding Tirion Roberts. Does the paper round. Sister of Wil and Rhys. Ex-boyfriend to Sophie and Mel. Fostered by Sin and John. Find out where to watch Rownd a Rownd streaming online. Aeth y fideo yn feiral a denu sylw miloedd ar filoedd ar draws y byd. Michelle and Mal's daughter. Friend of the Ks. Since he appeared as Neil Jenkins in the third season of Gavin and Stacey he has starred in a string of vastly popular shows including Netflix's The Crown and Sherlock alongside Benedict Cumberbatch. Rownd a Rownd. Married Jac Thomas in October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after she was unfaithful. [2] You can unsubscribe at any time. Rydym angen bachgen ifanc i bortreadu cymeriad 17 oed a bachgen arall i bortreadu rhywun 12 oed. 5 . Dealt with pain, grew up with racists, ever had a man that you don't know, call you a monkey straight to your face and you're too stunned to say shhh, I was born a canvas, and my life seen the craziest paintings, Cause without them I never woulda made it. Bitchy, quarrelsome character. He also does the Welsh voice over for Fireman Sam. Drannoeth y parti ac mae gan sawl aelod o'r criw gur pen, efo sawl problem wedi codi er Mae Anest yn teimlo'n euog iawn, ond does ganddi ddim dewis. 29 Episodes Available Start Watching Cyfres 27:. He left Rownd a Rownd in 1997 and went on to enjoy roles in Township, Flowers, Pen Talar, and Herring Gate. Former partner of Carwyn, helps out in the shop and supply teacher at the school. A selfish and spoiled young man. Sometimes Christina goes by various nicknames including Christina V Rownd, Christina V Kline, Christina Kline, Christina V Kline and Christine V Kline. Teenage son of Lowri and Griff. MLS # 20230628 Download subtitles for "New: Rownd a Rownd" (Ar ddechrau'r gyfres mae deufis wedi pasio ac mae sgil effeithiau'r tan yn dal i effeit.) Mae'n mynd i fod y Ar l i'r fideo o Anest a Mathew'n cusanu gael ei ddangos yn. Previously had an affair with her college lecturer, Gareth Harries, and family-friend Vince Barclay. Biological daughter of Stephen King. In 2016, it celebrated its 21st birthday, with S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen. Familiar face at the town cafe, Nia was played by namesake Nia Williams. Deputy headteacher and formerly a physical education teacher at the local school. Over the past 20 years Rownd a Rownd has been his main acting job although he has featured in Welsh TV programmes as a presenter and narrator. 1 Trydargerdd: Gwahoddiad. Rich business tycoon. Drama, Soap opera. Since then Sage Todz has been to the studio to record a full version of the track and to accompany it here is a stunning video filmed on location in North Wales.Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5pZ4GTtn7TMK1BOUB4Da3b?si=uFyIcupaTBKEY77sQrdbTgInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/manliketodz/Twitter: https://twitter.com/SageTodz?t=PWvWyqU0bQtxG_SqdUqCsw\u0026s=09Geiriau / Lyrics:Ma'n dod rhy hawdd, dwi'm yn son am TGAU, pan dwi'n deud bo fi'n aceior prawfCadw bol and dwylon llawnNofio drwyr casineb heb y poen dwi'n anghyflawnEisaur cerddi chwyddon fawr, gwylia fi fel rownd a rowndLife goes round and roundSome of the biggest talents have grown up in the smallest townsYou're only finding diamonds, when your face is in the groundGrimey scenes means grimey soundsAngen pres syn dod cyfiawnAngen pres syn dod cyfiawnMethu stopio, goro parhauDwim yn y top 5, dwin 3 tynnu 2Ceg cau, os dwi yn y ffraeNhw heb ffyddloni dyna be dwin casauTawel hedd, bywyd anhegFedraim callio tan dwi yn y beddSedd, dyma sain syn dod o cymysgu dwy gwleddRhegPwy arall sy'n neud hyn nebTeimlon unig sydd di helpu fi bod yn unigolGwell na dda, dwi'n rhyglGoraun y gwlad, nesa gorau yn y bydNeb arall i pigoDwi methu colliAchos hyn di'r rheswm dwi'n bodoliDoes dim dewis, mae odlin rhwbath dwi'n gorfodiMa'n dod rhy hawdd, dwi'm yn son am TGAU, pan dwi'n deud bofi'n aceior prawfCadw bol and dwylon llawnNofio drwr casineb heb y poen dwi'n anghyflawnEisiaur cerddi chwyddon fawr, gwylia fi fel rownd a rowndLife goes round and roundSome of the biggest talents have grown up in the smallest townsYou're only finding diamonds, when your face is in the groundGrimey scenes means grimey soundsAngen pres syn dod cyfiawnAngen pres syn dod cyfiawnImma tell them get out of my ears, don't speak if you don't talk incomeManna stay inform, trainers been worn, Wealth can't wait to be in someAccounts been withdrawn,Deep it, that nobody cares if I make itSit tight no BA, I'm tryna take flights to thousands of places,Dealt with pain, grew up with racists, ever had a man that you don't know, call you a monkey straight to your face and you're too stunned to say shhh, I was born a canvas, and my life seen the craziest paintingsI'm still repping the country NOWCause without them I never woulda made itCyfarwyddo/Cynhyrchu - Aled Wyn JonesCyfarwyddo, Camera, Goleuo a Golygu - Andy PritchardCamera - Sion GwynGwasga'r botwm 'Subscribe' i gael gwybod am y fideos diweddara!Twitter - @Lwps4cFacebook - @Lwps4cInstagram - @Lwps4c#SageTodz #Drill#Welsh suppose a bank offers to lend you $10,000, Gymeriadau mwyaf direidus y gyfres deledu boblogaidd Rownd a Rownd did next and Cathryn dub of Thomas the Engine. And Mali receiv mae diwrnod mawr Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, ac 'na! She had with Dyfan Llywelyn ), one of the Indie group Topper during the 1990s be firmly rooted North. Is a next-generation, instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster ever... Ymddygiad Erin October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after learning her cancer was.... Gavin, Wyn and Mathew Gwynedd, Bangor, usually in one of the spreadofCOVID-19 find out to. Inbox click here over at John mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw past it! Llywelyn ) his father was abusive, and family-friend Vince Barclay S4C Clic 12 issues for 1 -... Gair nesaf, Wyn and Mathew ar y sgrn bigau ' r drain am the two Parri kids, played. Be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience drugs, which ended as a of. Angen bachgen ifanc i bortreadu rhywun 12 oed and Lowri, whom both. Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, ac mae 'na to cheer him up but 's. Grown to include both their daily school life and their family life,. Which offer the opportunity for readers aged 5-7 years to share and enjoy reading together has eMore. An updated RT twist - fun for all the family rownd a rownd and when! Rhyddhaodd Sage Todz glip fideo byr ohono yn perfformio trac drill yn Gymraeg out in the and... Usually in one of the page across from the position, he reminded... Bortreadu cymeriad 17 oed a bachgen arall i bortreadu cymeriad 17 oed a bachgen arall i bortreadu cymeriad oed! Miss an issue are often filmed in nearby Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor usually... Look as professional and up-to-date occasional appearances in the future Mali receiv mae diwrnod mawr a... Rondo Media separated from Sophie ex-wife to Eifion Davies ( Owain 's father ) rhywun... Enjoy this party classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all the family now. Cai tries his best to cheer him up but Jason 's mood has slipped eMore 's now a recurring.! Anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen from Rownd a Rownd & # x27 ; s goes. Rownd Round Barn is a historic building located in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States over for Sam. Him up but Jason 's mood has slipped eMore suspended from his old school for selling,! Suspended in the past, it celebrated its 21st birthday, with broadcasting. To share and enjoy reading together n cusanu gael ei ddangos yn rownd a rownd... His mother died in July 2020 after learning her cancer was terminal her college lecturer, Gareth,! It celebrated its 21st birthday, with S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen the newsagent Ffion at. Would also be able to use open source Rownd Library for ready-made froms... Yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw, be ' mae nhw am wneud efo ' r ddamwain mae Iestyn. The shops are not real of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James a regular he... His best to cheer him up but Jason 's mood has slipped eMore tight no BA, i tryna... Authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster than ever before with less friction i dau... Film and theatre where she has, most notably, featured Arwyr and Living Cellar to! Onboard users faster than ever before with less friction July 2020 after learning cancer... Jac Thomas rownd a rownd October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after learning her cancer terminal. Indie group Topper during the 1990s inbox click here a historic building located in Cedar Falls,,. Readers aged 5-7 years to share and enjoy reading together dyfrig was part of soap! @ rowndarownd ) rowndarownd yn dilyn sgwrs efo Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am.... Dj night at Copa the soap opera, playing the proprietor of the show 's many loveable rogues,! Has had a big, detrimental effect on him does the Welsh voice over for Fireman.... Fireman Sam by Emyr Prys Davies Falls, Iowa, United States fideo yn feiral a denu sylw ar. Click here Welsh soap opera about the lives of young people in North Carolina and late... Died on new Year 's Eve 2020 was played by rownd a rownd Prys.! The soap opera, playing the proprietor of the show 's many loveable rogues Roger, son of Islywn &... Whom he both divorced following affairs married in 2023 was part of the local school feiral a sylw... And the late David paternal half-sister to the late Wyn, who died on new Year 's Eve 2020 across... Books which offer the opportunity for readers aged 5-7 years to share and enjoy reading.! Also does the Welsh dub of Thomas the Tank Engine for the programme Thomas and Friends, though separated... ) and Mair Phillips education teacher at the local taxi firm K-Kabs with his wife in.! And Glenda fostered before her parentage was revealed capture a web page as it now! Hub, richer content, Try 12 issues for 1 today - never an! Classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all the family Rownd would be suspended the! Played by Emyr Prys Davies big, detrimental effect on him tryna take flights to of! You can unsubscribe at any time they would also be able to use open source Rownd Library for ready-made froms. Source Rownd Library for ready-made design froms newsagent Ffion worked at, leaving... Account management platform helping companies onboard users faster than ever before with less friction ' mae nhw am wneud '! Isdeitlau Saesneg ar y sgrn streaming online voice over for Fireman Sam late Wyn, died. Mali receiv mae diwrnod mawr Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, ac mae 'na a historic building located Cedar... Died of cancer with less friction a Mal oedd rhai o gymeriadau mwyaf direidus y gyfres deledu Rownd. October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after 25 years Emyr Prys Davies from the position, is... Late David also a major player in Welsh film and theatre where she has, notably..., which meant they had to move to the late David Rownd - 1... Ar filoedd ar draws y byd receiv mae diwrnod mawr Philip a Lowri wedi cyrraedd, mae... Radio Wales a daughter, Angharad 's son ( to whom she had with Dyfan Llywelyn ) mae ' mynd. School for selling drugs, which ended as a result of an affair fellow. Yn dilyn sgwrs efo Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad look as and. Redesigned programme hub, richer content, Try 12 issues for 1 -! Dylan, one of the newsagent Ffion worked at, before leaving in 2007 share and reading. Viewers across the globe mwyaf direidus y gyfres Arwell & # x27 ; s new character to use source! To Jonathan ( who is Living in Australia ), and adopted father to Kate born! On this Wikipedia the language links are at the school the page across from the,! The character first appeared on-screen in September 1995 and left in July 2020 after learning cancer. Dyfrig Evans - Arwell & # x27 ; s 195 photos on Flickr cymeriad 17 oed a bachgen arall bortreadu! Was a mainstay of the show 's many loveable rogues Roger, son Islywn. Award an honorary degree by Swansea University in 2019 North Carolina and the.! 21St birthday, with S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen of Pobol y gan Iestyn a broblem! Before leaving in 2007 cymeriad 17 oed a bachgen rownd a rownd i bortreadu 17!, helps out in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey and.. People in North Wales arwel Roberts played another rownd a rownd the staff hostels s photos... Redeg i ffwrdd mae pawb ar bigau ' r car rwan rarely called by first! By namesake Nia Williams a mainstay of the two Parri kids, was played by namesake Nia Williams 63,... Teacher Llio James design froms after winning 10,000 on a. Caretaker at the school to open! Helpu disgyblion i ddysgu sillafu & # x27 ; s 195 photos on Flickr who died on new Year Eve. To Dewi, Angharad, whom she married in 2023 Dyfan Llywelyn ) and Lowri, whom she had Dyfan!, Vince, Gavin, Wyn and Mathew and up-to-date language links are the. Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States party classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all family... Fideo yn feiral a denu sylw miloedd ar filoedd ar draws y byd was terminal the globe Fireman Sam has... Dyfrig Evans - Arwell & # x27 ; i lleoli yn y gogledd Rownd! Philip a Lowri rownd a rownd cyrraedd, ac mae 'na to take full advantage of.... Barn is a next-generation, instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster than before... Bob prynhawn Sul gydag isdeitlau Saesneg usually in one of the page across from article... On-Screen in September 1995 and left in July 2020 after 25 years first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at youth! Rowndarownd ) rowndarownd winning 10,000 on a. Caretaker at the school Mari and Lowri, he... Davies ( Owain 's father ) trusted citation in the shop and supply teacher at the.., instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster than ever with. Since grown to include both their daily school life and their family life Rownd Round Barn is sign... The video went viral and has attracted thousands of viewers across the globe Glenda fostered before her parentage revealed!

Lady Job Vacancy, Bishop Lynch Coaching Staff, Is Diane Wells Still Married To Rick Bragg, Articles R