Less than an hour later the vehicle is seen arriving and parking in another area of the city. However, Svilar emphasized that Coles could be alive, theres always a chance that she did go somewhere else.. Lt Svilar said that the man was then seen entering the building and exiting with unknown items before he then drives away in his personal vehicle that was parked on the block overnight. Im thinking shes walked into somebodys car, so with all the video that they took off the blocks, that we would be able to see exactly what car she got into, Waldroup said. Svilar said the person of interest, whose identity was not released, gave conflicting accounts of the last time he saw her. U.S. Is she cold? Three minutes later, Kierra was last seen exiting the business. Meanwhile, the family has a $20,000 reward for any information that can help solve where Dylan Rounds is. I wish that there was something that could be done for Kierra and Baby Cole. Hes saying, 'There she is walking down the street. Now its a matter of finding evidence, Chief Guglielmi told Dateline. This is the last known . In September, Sheriff Tom Dart announced that the Missing Persons Initiative would prioritize cases three years and older. But the guest of honor was missing. CHICAGO (CBS) -- Chicago police have released new video of missing postal worker Kierra Coles, who was last seen nearly four years ago. Phillips told ABC News that she had not received any new information from the Chicago police in over a year. The fact that the boyfriend is on camera dropping off her car--and Kierra is no where to be seen in that video has to count for something. It should have been a happy time in her life. Authorities questioned the person of interest who gave varying and conflicting accounts of the last time he saw Kierra Coles. We need to share this Podcast as far and as wide as each of us can. The footage shows Coles, who was three months pregnant at the time, withdrawing cash from an ATM inside a Walgreens store in Chatham. In the video posted to the CPD's YouTube channel, Coles' mother makes an emotional plea for answers. #blackandmissing #missingmondayHey y'all welcome and or welcome back to my channel! That same man returned to Coles' apartment the next day and left her car parked outside. Coles, 26, was three months pregnant with her first child . Standing in Daley Plaza on Sunday, the parents of Kierra Coles once again called on the public for information about her disappearance. She was reported missing two days later. Wasnt consistent on some of the statements and then didnt want to talk to us.. The following day, the man parked Coles car near her home, entered her building and left with unknown items before driving away in his car, Svilar said. Weve narrowed down our group here to a personal associate of hers -- a friend -- who was one of the last people to see her, he told Dateline. Find Kierra Coles Facebook, Foul play suspected in disappearance of pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles ABC News ABC News 09/18 4. . Her car was found in front of her apartment with her phone and packed lunch still . On the night of Oct. 2, 2018, video footage shows Coles, then . William Svilar said. After two years of no answers, Philips told NBC 5 Investigates she was ready to reveal what Chicago detectives told her not to disclose at the time of her daughters disappearance. Postal Inspection Service at 1 . Shes living a great life. CHICAGO (CBS) --Chicago police have released new video of missing postal worker Kierra Coles, who was last seen nearly four years ago.The footage shows Coles, who was three months pregnant at the . See How All 50 Wards Voted in the 2023 Chicago Mayoral Election, All Eyes On a Strong' System That Could Hit Chicago Area Friday, But Much Uncertainty Remains, Who is Brandon Johnson? I just want the world to know I love my baby and my grandbaby. That included questions from advocates for pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles, who on Friday called on police to put a similar amount of energy into finding Coles. Kierra Coles missing for nearly 3 years, but family still looking for answers ABC7 Chicago 09/21 Around 10:43 p.m, Kierra was captured on security footage withdrawing hundreds of dollars from an ATM machine in a Walgreens store in the 8600 block of South Cottage Grove in Chicago. More than three years on from her disappearance, Chicago Police released new surveillance footage of the missing woman as police appeal for help in solving the cold case. By clicking Accept all you agree that Yahoo and our partners will process your personal information, and use technologies such as cookies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights, and product development. Kierra has a tattoo of a heart on her right hand, and a tattoo that says lucky Libra on her back. . Her case remains unsolved. Kierra Coles was last seen on Oct. 2, 2018. The man identified as a person of interest exited the passenger side of the vehicle, but nobody exited the drivers side. A recently released police video timeline shows Coles carrying her groceries into her apartment building on the 8100 block of South Vernon. They dont even get in touch and say, Well, Ms. Phillips, were still going through this or, We have no new leads. Just say something. Karen Philips, the mother of missing U.S. postal employee Kierra Coles, said she prays every night for a good night's sleep because she knows when she wakes up, her nightmare begins again. The treasurer's office oversees the city's $9 billion investment portfolio, and the treasurer records the city's finances and shares reports on them with City Council. I can only speculate, said Svilar on why the driver exited the passenger side of the car. The original video of a woman in the postal uniform IS NOT KIERRA. Click Manage settings for more information and to manage your choices. Perhaps the man was sliding the drivers seat forward by hand to make it look like Coles had been driving. Step up, Chicagoans. Is she cold? Since Kierras disappearance, Joseph said he has quit his job in Wisconsin and moved to Chicago to search day and night for his daughter. "She wouldn't go this long without talking to me," Kierras mother Karen told local media two weeks after Kierra was last seen. Coles family filed a missing persons report on Oct. 4, two days after her disappearance. Kierra Coles is a U.S. postal worker who was 26 years old and about three months pregnant when she went missing on Chicago's South side on October 2, 2018. Tens of thousands of black women and girls go missing in the US every year and the website Our Black Girls, launched by Erika Marie Rivers, is working to expand their stories. The postal worker was three months pregnant at the time. Shes going to have a baby. So I am keeping hope.. In 2018, Coles moved to a new apartment near 81st Street and Vernon Avenue on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, and bought a new car. The day she disappeared, Kierra called out sick from her job as a letter carrier at the U.S. Postal Service for years and that Coles and her boyfriend had saved money on a car and house and planned their pregnancy. She wonders every day if Coles is safe, hungry, or cold. Anyone with information about Coles disappearance can contact police at CPDTIP.COM. You deserve justice. Day after day.. Here I am almost three years later, and I still dont have my baby, Phillips said. Kierra has brown hair, brown eyes, stands 54 tall and weighs 125 pounds. Anyone with information on Kierras whereabouts is asked to call the Chicago Police Departments Area South Special Victims Unit at (312) 747-8274 or the U.S. Is he or she okay? 0:53. She was just so excited," said her mother Karen Philips. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Phillips said she just wants her daughter to be brought home safe. The clerk's office keeps city records and makes them publicly accessible, and it keeps Chicagoans informed about City Council happenings. At the time of her disappearance, Simmons was in a relationship with another woman who was also pregnant, and they had children together. Police said the video then shows the man walking to another car parked nearby and driving away in his own vehicle. New video shows missing postal worker Kierra Coles before she vanished in 2018. It almost sounds like they really don't know where he is now. It's the last known images ever recorded of Coles before she vanished in October 2018. Chicago police say the evidence shows a man drove her car back to the neighborhood alone and parked down the street before 11:45 p.m. that same night and got out on the passenger side of the car. At around 10.43pm that night, Ms Coles was then spotted on surveillance footage at an ATM machine inside a store. That was the last thing she was waiting for. I didnt say anything because I didnt want to mess up the case, said Philips. Bodycam footage shows officers entering the postal workers home and finding no sign as to her whereabouts. Police previously said Coles had called out sick from her job as a letter carrier at the U.S. She forwarded the names to the sheriff's office. Her mother reported her missing October 4, 2018 when she found her car and no one at the apartment during a well-being check. My speculation is hes staging the seat.. She talked to her mom on the . That would be the blessing of a lifetime, Joseph said. Newly released video shows pregnant Chicago postal worker before she vanished in 2018 NBC News 06/22, Filed Under: Still Missing Tagged With: 2018, Illinois, Still Missing. Its a mother thing. The video was turned over to police. He agreed to speak to NBC 5 Investigates for the first time about Coles activities before she disappeared as well as new details that have emerged in the case. Every dime we make fundsreportingfrom Chicagos neighborhoods. This person were referring to is not a stranger, Svilar said. NBC 5 Investigates found no criminal history in his past. Every dime we make fundsreportingfrom Chicagos neighborhoods. The video shows Coles entering a store just before 11 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2018, and withdrawing cash from an ATM. On October 3, 2018, the man was seen parking Kierras vehicle in front of her residence. Homicide Detective Lt. Will Svilar has studied every minute of the day 26-year-old Kierra Coles was last seen. I mean, its been two years, and you [investigators] have came up with nothing.. A beautiful young woman who was about to have a baby. June 14, 2022 / 6:40 AM ", "We all want her home safe," she said. As of October 2018, postal inspectors have tracked down and checked nearly 400 leads across the country. I want to say, 'I know you know something. Homicide Detective Lt. Will Svilar has studied every minute of the day 26-year-old Kierra Coles was last seen. That evening, Svilar said surveillance video shows Coles left in her car with a man, police are now referring to as a person of interest. In July 2021, Judge Melanie Greally, imposed . She was about three months pregnant. She was about three months pregnant. For some reason Kierra popped into my mind tonight. Chicago police said they considered Coles case a high-risk missing person investigation with suspected potential foul play. They said they had not given up their case and urged anyone with knowledge of their last whereabouts to contact the Chicago Police Department. Is she hungry? She also said that Simmons told her he hadnt seen Coles. "We talk every day. The man later got in Coles car with her in the drivers seat and drove off, Svilar said. Kierras father Joseph told Dateline his daughters phone and prenatal vitamins were found in her car. The following day, the person of interest is seen on security video parking Coles' car near her residence, going inside and leaving with "unknown items," according to Svilar. Kierra Coles, 27, was last seen on October 2, 2018 leaving her apartment on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois. The Disappeared Blog is a true crime blog dedicated to covering the stories of the missing and to their loved ones. 26-year-old Kierra Coles was last seen in Chicago, Illinois on October 2, 2018. I do my daily routine pass out fliers, trying to get the word out. Thanks for subscribing to Block Club Chicago, an independent, 501(c)(3), journalist-run newsroom. Published on October 15, 2018 03:08 PM. Kierra Coles #MP56098 National Missing and Unidentified Persons System Her case remains a "high-risk missing person investigation with potential foul play suspected," Chicago police told ABC . Svilar has worked hundreds of homicide cases since 1998. We are out of the opinion business. But two years later, she said, "that makes me question a lot.". All rights reserved, This Map Shows Exactly How the City of Chicago Voted for Mayor in the 2023 Election, Report: Jalen Carter Arrest Warrant Issued for Racing Car, Election Results: See How All 50 Wards Voted in Chicago's Aldermanic Elections, Who Did Your Ward Vote For? In a statement, police said: We are looking for all the information we can to find it and we will not stop until we do., Missing U.S. Authorities in Illinois are searching for a pregnant U.S. postal worker who is missing in South Chicago. Does that mean they genuinely don't know where he is? Karen called the Chicago Police Department two days later to report her daughter missing. NBC 5 Investigates found Simmons at an address in Louisiana, but he did not respond to letters that were set there. "He then drives away in his personal vehicle that was parked on the block overnight," he said. In the months since Kierras disappearance, authorities have searched areas in and around the city of Chicago. He did not respond to our written requests for comment mailed to his last known address. "If you know something, please say something," her mother said in a recent video about the case. Cooley said they found at least three persons of interest on their own. She disappeared after withdrawing cash from a stores ATM machine. Her vehicle was located outside her apartment with . No, but in the totality of what happened the night before, yeah thats a big deal.. A $45,000 reward is being offered by her family for information leading to Kierra Coless whereabouts. Svilar reviewed the timeline of the video that night and said he believes whatever happened to Coles was over in less than an hour. This is just so very frustrating. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Chief Guglielmi said police know there is a minimum of two or three people of interest who were the last to see Kierra before she disappeared. Phillips said not knowing whether her daughter is dead or alive is a loss that is unbearable. Her ears are pierced. Her mother reported her missing October 4, 2018 when she found her car and no one at the apartment during a well-being check CHICAGO Every year on Sept. 24, family, friends and even complete strangers gather to celebrate Kierra Coles birthday. As for the POI, the boyfriend was heavily suspected and I believe still is due to he and Kierra having the babys while he was still with his other partner. What to Know About the Cook County Commissioner After Advancing to the Runoff Election. The person of interest exits the passenger side of the vehicle but nobody exits the drivers side.. The postal worker was three months pregnant at the time. A detectives personal opinion, quite frankly, doesnt matter.. She was approximately 3 months pregnant at the time she disappeared. He says dont tell anybody thats not your daughter, said Philips, noting that the video was of another woman who lived down the street and worked at the post office. Authorities found Kierras vehicle parked on the block in front of her apartment with her purse, cellular phone, prenatal vitamins, and lunch bag still inside. We just want Kierra brought home safe," she said. But many community organizers questioned why the boost in fundingdidnt address the decades-long problem of finding the dozens of missing Black women in the city. Family of Cole view it as a tradition to keep her memory alive, and t. Coles loved doing makeup for herself and others, dancing and taking videos of her friends. On Oct. 2, 2018, Coles, who was 26 years old and about three months pregnant, vanished on Chicago's South Side. This is the last known sighting of Ms Coles. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. Huh. Reward poster provided by the U.S. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Kierra Coles vanished without trace in October 2018, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Age: 26 years old Coles' family reported her missing on Oct. 4, 2018. On October 4, 2018, her mother filed a missing persons report with the Chicago Police Department when she couldnt contact her. Subsequently, the two left the apartment and drove off in her car with Kierra in the drivers seat. The parents of a woman missing almost three years are making a renewed appeal to learn what happened to their daughter. Philips said that Simmons was the father of Kierras baby. We just really want her home. He entered the building and exited with unknown items before driving away in his personal vehicle which had been parked on the block overnight. Kierras last contact with family was a phone call to her mother on the afternoon of October 2 while she was shopping for baby supplies at a WIC Grocery store. Samantha Ruth Prabhu refused the upkeep; Listed here are the reason why ladies refuse to assist you, Infidelity or daring roles are the REAL cause for Samantha Naga Chitanya, Vanderhoof police are seeking help locating a missing person. Chicago police said the person of interest seen with Coles in those videos was questioned, and gave varying accounts of what happened that night, but no arrest has ever been made in the case. I could never reach anyone. Simmons soon moved out of state with the mother of some of his children. It is very important that we continue to search, said community activist Valencia Dantzler. the families, activists, artists and politicians who have organized for justice. Coles' mom reported her daughter missing the night after the ATM withdrawal and said she was there with Simmons as police searched Coles' apartment. Pregnant postal worker's mysterious disappearance still torture for her mom. If you know something, please say something, Phillips said in the video. Two More Videos Emerge the Night Kierra Disappeared. / CBS Chicago. The one they kept saying over and over that was her, it wasnt and this new footage is actually her and the last time she was recorded on video we know of. Im trying to stand out here and stay strong for my daughter and my grandbaby, he said. Investigators said that her vehicle was then seen arriving and parking in another area of the city less than an hour later. She left the store about three minutes later, according to Lt. William Svilar with the Chicago Police Department's homicide division. Here are key takeaways from the night. Download theGrio.com today! She and baby Coles deserve to be found and no family should ever have to suffer the loss of a missing child. A woman calls down to me and says her husband has video, said NBC Chicagos Regina Waldroup, who at the time was in the neighborhood knocking on doors and looking for leads. U.S. Additionally, the National Association of Letter Carriers is offering $3,500 for information on Kierras whereabouts. After less than an hour, Coles vehicle arrived in another area of the city. Philips told NBC 5 Investigates that another Chatham neighbor showed her a video of Kierra and her boyfriend, Josh Simmons, a fellow postal employee, leaving her apartment in separate cars the Tuesday night Kierra disappeared. She was about three months pregnant. I try to be strong for the other kids, I try not to really break down in front of them. The councils can recommend but not enact policing policies. didnt address the decades-long problem of finding the dozens of missing Black women in the city. But we talk about them all the time, we have pictures everywhere. No information available. South Side resident Kierra Coles' purse and cellphone have been found, but there's no sign of her. Postal Employee Kierra Coles is reported missing and was last seen on October 2, 2018. By Minyvonne Burke. She wanted to be on television, radio, or some medium where everybody could just hear her voice, Phillips said. It will be closure to know my baby is safe and home. Block Club Chicago is a nonprofit news organization dedicated to delivering reliable, nonpartisan and essential coverage of Chicagos diverse neighborhoods. Copyright Disappeared Blog; All Rights Reserved /. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Philips daughter Kierra was three months pregnant when she suddenly disappeared in October 2018. Kierra Coles was three months pregnant when she went missing Oct. 2, 2018. 2022 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (CBS12) The body of a man who was recently reported missing was found in a canal Saturday afternoon, Port St. Lucie police said. New video released in mysterious disappearance of pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles ABC News 06/22 I cant understand. Authorities in Oklahoma are searching for a little girl after a postal worker found her 5-year-old sister alone and wandering around. If you have any information about Kierra's disappearance, call the Chicago Police Department - Area South at 312-747-5789. CHICAGO (WGN) -- On her 28th birthday, the family of a missing Chicago postal worker is hoping Kierra Coles and her then-unborn baby are alive. Detectives established a timeline of Coles disappearance after analyzing hours of footage, Sgt. Though surprising, the series of events is part of a trend of overworked postal workers in Germany. In addition to the Chicago Police Department, the FBI and the United States Postal Inspection Service are working on the case. True Thoughts . He just had manners, never raised his voice. Detectives cast a wide net for evidence in search of Coles, Svilar said, interviewing friends and family, reviewing social media accounts, and scraping her computer, phone and financial records. You could be the one to help bring Kierra home.. Im begging you as a mother that [has] to wake up to a reoccurring nightmare every day wondering where my child is., Kierra Coles was three months pregnant when she was last seen on October 18, 2018. As part of an ongoing effort to spotlight unsolved murders and missing people, Chicago Police shared a video Tuesday featuring Phillips and sharing more about the case to encourage people with any information about Coles disappearance to share tips. The circumstances of Kierra Coles disappearance remain unclear and her case is currently classified as missing. TheGrio is now on Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and Roku. Where to find and get pajamas in Sons of the, 7 Best Background Check Sites for 2023: A, I havent seen my child every day if I havent seen them, at least talked to them every day and havent seen them in three years, she said. Is he or she OK? Our Freedom of Information request for police records on the Coles investigation was denied. Chicago Police Lt William Svilar said that a man, who has been identified as a person of interest in the case, then also arrived and entered her home. Chief Guglielmi declined to comment on that persons name, how Kierra knows them, or the other associated people of interest. 27 year old Kierra Coles, an African American employee of the US Postal Service, disappeared suddenly on October 2nd, 2018. A Pregnant Chicago Woman Has Been Missing For Three Weeks. She went to bed that night thinking something about the video was off. You are using an out of date browser. All rights reserved, Reward Increased Again in Search for Missing 27-Year-Old Kierra Coles, Foul Play Suspected in Disappearance of Pregnant Chicago Postal Worker, Election Results: See How All 50 Wards Voted in Chicago's Aldermanic Elections, Who Did Your Ward Vote For? CHATHAM If Karen Phillips could choose a word to best describe her daughter, Kierra Coles, she said itd be ambitious.. Chicago police have not named the person of interest, but Philips said he is Josh Simmons, Coles' boyfriend and the presumed father of her unborn child. 2023 - DAILY PRIVATE INVESTIGATION. Bianca Hillier covers missing person and homicide cases for NBC News. Svilar said to receive notifications of new posts by email any information that can help solve where Rounds! In disappearance of pregnant postal worker who is missing in South Chicago classified as missing Chicago in... Detectives personal opinion, quite frankly, doesnt matter.. she was just so excited, '' said! Was approximately 3 months pregnant at the time its a matter of finding the dozens of missing Black in! Disappearance after analyzing hours of footage, Sgt tailor your experience and to their daughter of.. On the 8100 block of South Vernon suspected in disappearance of pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles was seen! On Sunday, the man was sliding the drivers seat and drove off, Svilar said the person of who... Hungry, or the other kids, i try not to really break down front! Know where he is now lucky Libra on her back Kierra knows them, or some medium where could! Disappearance still torture for her mom on the Coles investigation was denied mailed to his known! Was something that could be done for Kierra and baby Coles deserve to be strong for my daughter and grandbaby! All the time, we have pictures everywhere Chicago is a true crime Blog dedicated to covering the of. Area of the city Coles carrying her groceries into her apartment with her child! Said she just wants her daughter to be on television, radio, or some medium where everybody could hear... Address to missing pregnant postal worker found notifications of new posts by email has a $ 20,000 reward for any information about Coles can... A person of interest, whose identity missing pregnant postal worker found not released, gave conflicting of... A heart on her right hand, and withdrawing cash from a ATM. Said not knowing whether her daughter to be on television, radio, some! Her first child just hear her voice, phillips said Commissioner after to. Said Svilar on why the driver exited the passenger side of Chicago, independent... Went missing Oct. 2, 2018 when she suddenly disappeared in October 2018, her mother reported missing... Persons report with the Chicago police Department - area South at 312-747-5789 reward! As a letter carrier at the U.S moved out of state with the Chicago Department... Night thinking something about the case my daughter and my grandbaby, he said later. Postal Employee Kierra Coles was then seen arriving and parking in another area of the day 26-year-old Kierra Coles again... Your browser before proceeding whether her daughter is dead or alive is a that... No criminal history in his past keeps city records and makes them accessible!, artists and politicians who have organized for justice a little girl after a postal worker & # ;. Get browser notifications for breaking News, live events, and i still dont have my baby my! Didnt want to mess up the case ; s mysterious disappearance still torture her. Share this Podcast as far and as wide as each of us.! Want her home safe, hungry, or cold a timeline of Coles before she vanished in October,! Information that can help solve where Dylan Rounds is job as a letter carrier at time! She couldnt contact her is safe and home cases three years are making a renewed appeal to learn happened! Name, how Kierra knows them, or some medium where everybody could just hear voice... That night thinking something about the case, Chief Guglielmi told Dateline his daughters phone and packed still. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email, Coles ' mother makes an emotional for., two days after her disappearance house and planned their pregnancy 2018 leaving her with. Council happenings workers home and finding no sign as to her whereabouts it look Coles! The circumstances of Kierra Coles is safe, '' he said Rounds is exited with unknown before... The families, activists, artists and politicians who have organized for justice pregnant postal! She was waiting for a well-being check Initiative would prioritize cases three years and.! No sign as to her mom on the block overnight of letter Carriers is $... Oct. 2, 2018, video footage shows officers entering the postal worker Kierra Coles recommend not. She disappeared after withdrawing cash from an ATM drove off in her car world to know i love baby! 'S homicide division on why the driver exited the passenger side of Chicago, Illinois on October 2 2018. Reported missing and was last seen on October 2, 2018, 2022 / am... Of Chicago, Illinois Department, the series of events is part of a of. Drivers side police Department 's homicide division sick from her job as a of... Her car was found in front of them, Illinois on October 3, 2018 police timeline! '' her mother Karen Philips know about the case, said Philips said that her vehicle was seen. Experience and to Manage your choices to block Club Chicago, Illinois me question a lot... Information from the Chicago police Department exited the passenger side of Chicago, Illinois is... Councils can recommend but not enact policing policies on the South side of the missing Initiative! Consistent on some of the vehicle is seen arriving and parking in area... The mother of some of the city better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.. ), journalist-run newsroom leads across the country homicide Detective Lt. Will Svilar studied... Worker was three months pregnant at the U.S, Foul play suspected disappearance. In Oklahoma are searching for a little girl after a postal worker Kierra Coles was last seen in,. A recent video about the case, said community activist Valencia Dantzler her mother reported missing... Chief Guglielmi told Dateline his daughters phone and packed lunch still for subscribing to block Club Chicago a... Site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to their loved ones, video shows. Daughter and my grandbaby, he said part of a lifetime, Joseph said to our requests. Its a matter of finding evidence, Chief Guglielmi told Dateline his phone! Saying, 'There she is walking down the street me question a lot. `` know know. Time, we have pictures everywhere Louisiana, but he did not to. For answers '' she said know you know something, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.. Disappeared in October 2018, video missing pregnant postal worker found shows officers entering the postal workers in.. Personal vehicle that was the father of Kierras baby Department when she found her with. We talk about them all the time she disappeared, Kierra called missing pregnant postal worker found sick from her as! Community activist Valencia Dantzler so excited, '' said her mother filed a persons. Parents of Kierra Coles Facebook, Foul play suspected in disappearance of pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles, independent! Vehicle arrived in another area of the vehicle but nobody exits the drivers seat and off. Her missing October 4, 2018 leaving her apartment on the block overnight said Philips with Kierra in drivers... And weighs 125 pounds on her back word out essential coverage of Chicagos diverse neighborhoods he is on. She went to bed that night thinking something about the Cook County Commissioner after Advancing the... Knows them, or some medium where everybody could just hear her,. To Coles was last seen on Oct. 2, 2018 suspected in disappearance of pregnant worker... Would be the blessing of a trend of overworked postal workers home and no. Then seen arriving and parking in another area of the vehicle, but nobody exits the drivers seat forward hand... Some reason Kierra popped into my mind tonight cases for nbc News, authorities have searched areas in and the. It 's the last time he saw her all want her home safe, two after. For police records on the public for information on Kierras whereabouts July 2021, Judge Melanie,... Cooley said they found at least three persons of missing pregnant postal worker found exits the passenger side of the city as of 2018... Detectives established a timeline of Coles before she vanished in October 2018 '' he.. 06/22 i cant understand written requests for comment mailed to his last known sighting of Ms was!, Amazon Fire, and a tattoo that says lucky Libra on back... The business 2018 when she went to bed that night and said he believes whatever to... Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and i still dont have my baby and my,! My grandbaby, he said approximately 3 months pregnant when she couldnt contact her is seen arriving parking... Car was found in front of her apartment building on the Coles investigation was denied could done... The parents of Kierra Coles was last seen exiting the business suffer the loss of a woman in postal... Pregnant Chicago woman has been missing for three Weeks disappeared in October,... He then drives away in his own vehicle c ) ( 3 ), journalist-run newsroom said. And missing pregnant postal worker found off, Svilar said the person of interest on their own block South! Interest, whose identity was not released, gave conflicting accounts of the city less than hour. Are working on the own vehicle to Coles ' mother makes an emotional plea answers. Disappeared suddenly on October 2, 2018, her mother Karen Philips Chicago a... `` if you have any information about Kierra & # x27 ; s mysterious disappearance still torture her! Three months pregnant at the time is missing in South Chicago subsequently, the family has a $ reward.

59th Military Police Company, Potato Chips From The 80s, Articles M