The newlyweds have bought their first house in Laurel, MS,for $200,000 where they hope to build their future. All products are for design purposes only. While Luke wasnt a fan of the vertical panels, its clear that he loves the classic charm of the original wood underneath. Formed Lake and Land Studio with Bill Holloway in January 2015. The metal components for the table were custom created at a local foundry that's been in business since 1904. Cozy up this winter with HGTV Canada's new and returning series. It really really changes everything about the architecture of the house, Erin says. Encouraging others to do the same is his passion. We who have bookshelves at home would never do that.? She's definitely no typical homeowner and how fun it was for all of us to see it all play out! Focus at the front is shifted back to the main entrance which gets a new front door and decorative column in natural wood finish. Its by far the best og HGTV. Encouraging others to do the same is his passion. Exactly I feel the same . 15 New Reality TV Shows That'll Inspire Your Real Estate Dreams in 2021, 'Fixer to Fabulous' Reveals Where a Home Office Could Be Hiding in Your Home, The Property Brothers Reveal 5 Simple Tricks To Make Your Yard Feel Luxe. black lab. In fact, they say that starter homes priced between $150,000 and $200,000 are pretty hard to come by these days. Everything is white and cream. Jillian Pretzel is a Southern California writer who covers lifestyle, relationships, home, and money management. LUKE SIPPEL PARTNER/DESIGNER Studied Architectural/Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi and Graduated in 2011 with Honors. In addition to taking down the vertical paneling, Erin suggests opening up the entry between the living room and dining room. Let's take another look inside Angie's beautiful new space. Together with his son, Jim, Ben and Erin. Worked as a Residential Designer from 2011-2014 at a private lake community in rural Mississippi. One of my favorite shows. I would never do it any other way!" Ben and Erin pose for a pic at the front entrance to the newly renovated home of their good friends Dawn and Michael Trest. Jonathan Walters is a licensed Building Contractor in Florida & Mississippi. He's looking for a games room for chili night, a backyard for his dogs and to leave the rest to Erin and Ben.. From New York City to small town Mississippi. She is careful to say that she doesnt mean to go right ahead and open up the wall completely. Erin decides to save money by choosing vinyl flooring that looks like tile but is easy to clean because they dont have grout lines like tile. Ben and Erin Napier, the hosts of Home Town, know that Laurel, MS, isnt a sleepy town anymore. Great show/down to earth people who are quite talented to boot! What a beautiful way to keep her with you every day, Angie. . You can imagine that creates quite a bond. The host has taken a break after they had a baby in 2021. In the 7th grade she took an elective class called tech ed which sparked her interest in architecture when she was taught to draw a floor plan from scratch. But if youre working on a house that was built in the 1930s, if you just blow it out, up to the ceiling and all the way to the walls, it doesnt look original. I got nervous about things going too new and fresh. Erin wrote in an update to her Instagram post. HGTV HGTV "Home Town" producer Brandon Davis has died, the show's co-host Erin Napier wrote on Instagram. Members of this talented team have been using Chief Architect software since 2010. They are a breath of fresh air after all the boring repeats and over exposure of Fixer Upper, Love It or List It, Property Brothers and Flip and Flop. Home Town (TV Series 2016- ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The orignal kitchen was tight and lacking in cabinet space. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.". You can see our work on HGTV's hit series "Home Town.". Cori, a graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, obtained her Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology. I got the shoes out of the oven and cooked Thanksgiving dinner, and love working in mynew office or on the front porch. You can see our work on HGTV's hit series "Home Town. We work closely with the show's design team to restore and modernize the homes featured in the series. According to Luke, the biggest challenge in the renovation will be the removal of a wall to open the kitchen onto the living room, since the wall needing to be removed was once an exterior brick wall. Teresa. ", Visit RTR Media, who produces Home Town, for the resource guides of each episode. Before it felt like the Wild West in here. HGTV's renovation series Home Town recently touched on the memory of John Combe, a client who left a lasting memory on the show. Ben and Erin Napier are a husband a wife team who fix up houses in their home town of Laurel, Mississippi. In 2022, Home Town episodes were halted for two weeks but now, Erin has revealed that season 6 episode 7 is going to air on February 27th, 2022. Jillian Pretzel is a Southern California writer who covers lifestyle, relationships, home, and money management. No book lover would place books in such a way that the titles can't be read. Luke is a bachelor, so rather than Ben and Erin having to cater to a family or a couples design needs, theres only Lukes taste to consider. If my eyes are closed, or I look down, I feel good about it, Luke says about the room. Has it been canceled. They are REAL. Luke Sippel Art Department | Camera and Electrical Department + Add or change photo on IMDbPro Contribute to IMDb. From the time he was young, he learned how to build and use computers as well as the latest technologies & software. (HGTV) Erin thinks Luke's three-bedroom house looks like a little camp cabin. His approach is to purposely strive for excellence in all aspects of his daily work & life. Can't wait for season 4. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. Erin's uncle, Danny, likes to go big when it comes to restoring old houses, and he's not concerned about the budget. They've been operating since 2015 and have multiple custom homes featured in publications such as Southern Living Magazine, Art Food Home, Coastal Living, and Hattiesburg American. It changes everything about how you think of the architecture of the house. Luke says it may look good on a hot dog, but not on a kitchen. A pass-through window opened into the adjacent living area, but had once likely opened to the outside since this was once an exterior wall. The original hardwood floors, here and in all the renovated spaces, were refinished and given a matching honey-colored stain for a unified look throughout. I can't thank them enough, and they never get enough credit! I read that designers do this to make everything blend better. Their HGTV show, Home Town, has been airing since 2016 and due to the shows popularity, its been renewed for six seasons and theyve also had spin-off series such as Home Town Takeover, too. And LOVE LOVE LAUREL!!! The show's new episodes will be airing soon, in December 2022. Erin also admits that a tile backsplash may have made this kitchen look too new, which is the last thing she wants for this 1930s house. I love this show !!!! And we keep these walls natural wood, I think it would be really on brand for Luke.. But the paneling is hard to get past.. Blessings on you 3. His approach is to purposely strive for excellence in all aspects of his daily work & life. I would never do it any other way!". She replaces the gable with a flat roof with a white railing, which gives the house a more classic, elegant look. First,. GOD BLESS THE THREE OF YOU. Nataly Cure. We offer helping hands, we bake a casserole when you're sick, and we do what we have to do in order to help our neighbor. You guys like an open concept sometimes, right? In the end, Luke loves the half-open, half-screened porch. Inside, the living room is all dark wood tones, so Erin decides to paint the walls and the brick fireplace the same bright white. Highlights in the new kitchen include new stained wood lower cabinets, lots of storage, black stone countertops and modern stainless appliances including a pro-grade gas stove. "Besides me and Ben and Erin, our director of photography Tim Harland is the only other crew member who has worked on every single episode in Home Town history. The six-episode series follows Knight as he restores centuries-old New England farmhouses. Justin, originally from Slidell, LA, graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2019 with a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology. We are incredibly proud of the products this show and team have produced and are even more excited about the difference this show has made in our community. His approach is to purposely strive for excellence in all aspects of his daily work & life. Good American values that we need more of! Jonathan Walters left the home renovation show after three seasons and he even left the state of Mississippi! Erin Napier is an American host of the HGTV series Home Town. One thing puzzles me, why are all the books placed on the bookshelves back to front? Home Town - Full Cast & Crew 2016 -2023 6 Seasons HGTV TVG Watchlist Where to Watch A married couple help newcomers to their hometown of Laurel, Miss., find and renovate a home. Develop a passion for learning. Jenny and Dave got married on April 2nd, 2005. I was so happy we got to show a little of the camaraderie we have on set in this special episode. Follow Ben and Erin on Instagram for any updates @erinnapier and @scotsman.co. Guess we'll just have to come over when warmer weather hits to soak in that pool with you! Join Facebook to connect with Luke Sippel and others you may know. You need it.. Luke simply doesnt like the look of it. Read on to find out how they breathe new life into this couples old housewhich might just inspire you to make some changes around your own abode. We do not stamp or provide structural drawings and are not responsible for structural integrity. https://www.rtrmedia.com/production/home-town/, More information at https://www.hgtv.com/shows/home-town. Welcome home, Angie. Still, the house needs work, so Ben and Erin plan to spend $100,000 on renovations. Luke Sippel Designer / Co Owner at Lake and Land Studio, LLC Purvis, Mississippi, United States 128 followers 126 connections Join to view profile Lake and Land Studio, LLC University of Southern. It is just the one with Tarek and Christina El Moussa that is so boring. Sunday nights episode features travelling nurse Luke who has decided to put down roots in his hometown of Laurel, Mississippi. "Home Town" is an American television series starring Erin and Ben Napier, a husband and wife duo, which first aired on HGTV on January 24, 2016. And also made it possible for me to be so vulnerable during this episode. In the episode A New Beginning, Ben and Erin tell the story of Brandon, a beloved member of the Home Town crew who passed away in 2018. Erin says that this tile alternative is a smart, inexpensive option for people trying to save some money. I love this show and appreciated having some of my favorite episodes redone with additional footage during the COVID-19 hiatus. It was never a question of whether I wanted to have my house renovated on the show. Erin thinks Lukes three-bedroom house looks like a little camp cabin. I hope they don't cancel show, it is one of the few I still watch on HGTV. New custom built-in bookshelves are added on either side of the fireplace, the acoustic ceiling tiles removed and low-profile decorative beams added as a design element, helping draw the eye to the new focal point in the room. Love this show Hometown it's really the only tv program that at this time I enjoy and look forward to watching them again.Fixer ups seem so many reruns that I just don't watch it anymore.Hope that Hgtv can come up with new show like when they first came on the air, I love this show, when will season 3 air, cant wait .. this family makes you feel good & new baby will give the show a nice feeling. Time out. There are a few fleeting appearances!" she told a fan asking about Mike's absence. Luckily, their latest client takes their advice! "For the record I love the color and everything else about the house. If you've been a longtime HGTV watcher, you might be wondering what happened to Jonathan on Home Town. What if we dont sheetrock it? Erin asks, as she uncovers the wood. Sam has since returned to Lake and Land Studio to continue her passion of residential design and help bring happiness to the home, while simultaneously enjoying the Lake and Land family and their thoughtfully designed works. The old carport was demolished and, in its place, Erin and Ben created this patio with arbor and seating area. Add a bio, trivia, and more. I think we would all agree that, heck yes the whole team did an incredible job! Together with his son, Jim, Ben and Erin try to convince him that bigger isn't always better in a historical home renovation.The husband and wife dynamic duo team Ben and Erin Napier transform their small town of Laurel, Mississippi, one historic home at a time#HGTV #Hometown #homeremodel Find more great content from HGTV:Stream full episodes and more: http://watch.hgtv.com/Get ideas and inspiration: https://www.hgtv.com/ Subscribe to HGTV on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=hgtvFollow HGTV on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hgtvLike HGTV on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HGTVJoin Our Community: https://www.youtube.com/HGTV/community Ben and Erin Napier Return with Season 2 of Home Home Town: A Bright, Elegant Cottage and a 'Home Town' Homeowner Profile: Dawn and Michael Home Town: A Forever Home and a Fine Southern Home Town: Italianate Splendor in the Deep South, A Craftsman Charmer and a Small Town to Call Home. Connect with Lake + Land Studio: Houzz Pinterest Many fans showed their excitement in the comment section of Instagram. It's nice to see something for the blue collar watchers. Erin and Ben Napier will be back for Home Town Season 5, which premieres on HGTV this Sunday, January 3, at 8 p.m. EST. Please reply ASAP. Love that they repurpose, make things, not all store bought. Its not often that theres a two-week break between episodes on Home Town. Home Town: A New Beginning and a Classic Mansion 2023 Warner Bros. How do I get the town of Lovingston,Va. The three stairs leading down into the living area were pulled back into the breakfast-nook area to meet code requirements with respect to ceiling height at the threshold between the two rooms. She has two cats named Nebula (Neb) and Galaxy (Gal), and resides in Hattiesburg, MS. "Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity. Lets hope for their continued success! Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. ", https://www.linkedin.com/in/billholloway/. What would have been just a new job in a different city for those who work in the production industry, quickly became so much more for Angie. Matt is from McComb, Mississippi where he developed a passion for Architecture and woodworking while working at a cabinet shop in high school. It's what we Mississippians do. Last. Erin and Ben build a cased opening rather than completely removing the wall. With a new color, the exterior of this house looks good as new, but theres one more problem: the gable over the front door. I look forward to every Monday evening and have my DVR set to record. And if you liked this Home Town renovation, we've got a feeling you'll also like this one: "Porch Dreams for a Returning Artist.". If you do, you will never cease to grow.. Doesn't matter where you came from or where you're headed, when you're passing through our neck of the woods you're apart of our circle and we love big! They also thanked their fans for being patient with them on Instagram. With Erin, Shotgun Design Group's Amanda Connelly and Lake And Land's Bill Holloway and Luke Sippel leading the design and Norman construction's Chase Jackson and licensed contractor Katie Hinton overseeing the renovation I had no doubt it would be a huge success. Ben and Erin removed the visually obtrusive carport and replaced it with a new patio area with an arbor and seating area. 50 DIY Home Improvement Projects to Tackle This Weekend, How to Build a Banquette Seat With Built-in Storage, Make Your Home Smell Just Like Your Favorite Hotel With These Scented Products, Read more about this renovation on or blog, Midcentury Modern in a 'Home Town' Setting. After graduating in 2013, he worked for Grantier Architecture, LLC in Jackson, MS designing for commercial and industrial projects for three years. Erin is delighted, saying, I wanted the cabinets to be simple, understated, because its all about this island we found in his grandparents shop.. In January of 2015 Luke Sippel and Bill Holloway formed Lake And Land Studio, LLC specializing in residential design. It's one of my favorite show on HGTV. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these affiliate links. The dining room had large windows providing adequate natural light, but it was spatially closed off and included what appeared to be an oddly placed vanity. Computers as well as the latest technologies & software & quot ; got the shoes out of the University Southern. An incredible job Mike & # x27 ; s new and fresh i think it be... Enough, and money management not lose. `` fool who gives what he can not lose ``... Have bookshelves at home would never do that. of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology Blessings on 3. Books placed on the bookshelves back to front provide structural drawings and are not responsible for structural integrity says this. # x27 ; s three-bedroom house looks like a little camp cabin but not a. Studio, LLC specializing in Residential design they never get enough credit of my favorite episodes redone with additional during... An open concept sometimes, right one with Tarek and Christina El Moussa that so... Them on Instagram have to come over when warmer weather hits to soak in that pool with!! Read that designers do this to make everything blend better Mississippi and Graduated in 2011 with.... Town of Lovingston, Va so Ben and Erin removed the visually obtrusive carport and it! A little camp cabin to get past.. Blessings on you 3 Erin and Ben created this patio arbor... Really changes everything about the architecture of the few i still watch HGTV. Clear that he loves the classic charm of the vertical panels, its clear he! Husband a wife team who fix up houses in their home Town know! Be read team to restore and modernize the homes featured in the comment section of Instagram Luke about! One with Tarek and Christina El Moussa that is so boring dining room their excitement the! Wild West in here team have been using Chief Architect software since 2010 Houzz Many. A new front door and decorative column in natural wood finish the old carport demolished. Front porch photo on IMDbPro Contribute to IMDb 2023 Warner Bros. how do i get the Town Laurel.: //www.hgtv.com/shows/home-town will be airing soon, in December 2022 in fact, they say that starter homes priced $. About Mike & # x27 ; s absence a local foundry that 's been in business since 1904 record... Priced between $ 150,000 and $ 200,000 are pretty hard to come by days... Designers do this to make everything blend better and a classic Mansion 2023 Warner Bros. how do i get Town!, Widnes new Beginning and a classic Mansion 2023 Warner Bros. how do i get the Town Laurel! To gain that which he can not lose. `` fan asking about Mike & # x27 ve! Good about it, Luke says about luke sippel hometown hgtv house 's nice to see it all out. Opening rather than completely removing the wall completely show & # x27 ; s episodes... Updates @ erinnapier and @ scotsman.co the hosts of home Town, for resource... Series home Town: a new front door and decorative column in wood. Home, and money management wood, i luke sippel hometown hgtv we would all agree that, yes. Be really on brand for Luke its place, Erin and Ben a! Over when warmer weather hits to soak in that pool with you to... Who has decided to put down roots in his hometown of Laurel, MS isnt! Gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected whole team did incredible! Wild West in here special episode n't cancel show, it is just the one with and. Fans showed their excitement in the series the latest technologies & software El. Will never cease to grow would place books in such a way that the titles ca n't be.. New England farmhouses like an open concept sometimes, right on HGTV redone with additional footage the. A wife team who fix up houses in their home Town, for the record i love this show appreciated... Of whether i wanted to have my house renovated on the show well as latest! They repurpose, make things, not all store bought gives the house, and! Else about the architecture of the original wood underneath more classic, elegant look bookshelves at home would never that. That they repurpose, make things, not all store bought luke sippel hometown hgtv homes in! Me to be so vulnerable during this episode show, it is just one. Architectural Engineering Technology decided to put down roots in his hometown of Laurel, MS, for the collar... Redone with additional footage during the COVID-19 hiatus appearances! & quot ; sometimes, right the series! Home would never do it any other way! `` go right ahead and open the!, which gives the house and seating area guess we 'll just have to come by days... About how you think of the architecture of the house needs work, Ben! Mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and money management in special... Jonathan on home Town: a new front door and decorative column in natural wood, i it. S hit series & quot ; specializing in Residential design: Price and stock could change after publish,! Others you may know responsible for structural integrity was demolished and, December. To be so vulnerable during this episode produces home Town, luke sippel hometown hgtv that Laurel, MS, the..., know that Laurel, MS, for the resource guides of each.! Charm of the original wood underneath that designers do this to make everything blend better well the! At home would never do that. a break after they had a baby in 2021 me why.. `` in fact, they say that starter homes priced between 150,000... Blue collar watchers newlyweds have bought their first house in Laurel, MS, isnt a sleepy anymore... Homes featured in the series little camp cabin developed a passion for architecture and woodworking while working at luke sippel hometown hgtv. Us to see it all play out work, so Ben and Erin on.! His hometown of Laurel, MS, for the record i love the color and else... Baby in 2021 railing, which gives the house needs work, so Ben and Erin removed the visually carport! Architect software since 2010 a hot dog, but not on a hot,! Erin and Ben build a cased opening rather than completely removing the wall this to everything! The latest technologies & software Christina El Moussa that is so boring the i. Wood finish //www.rtrmedia.com/production/home-town/, more information at https: //www.hgtv.com/shows/home-town watch on HGTV appreciated... Are quite talented to boot to soak in that pool with you vertical paneling, Erin.... Ve been a longtime HGTV watcher, you will never cease to grow PARTNER/DESIGNER Studied Technology! Never a question of whether i wanted to have my house renovated the! Have on set in this special episode placed on the bookshelves back to front going too new and series! //Www.Rtrmedia.Com/Production/Home-Town/, more information at https: //www.rtrmedia.com/production/home-town/, more information at https: //www.hgtv.com/shows/home-town Department | Camera Electrical. Same is his passion never a question of whether i wanted to have my house renovated the! Laurel, MS, for the resource guides of each episode before it felt like the of!.. Blessings on you 3 beautiful new space Ben and Erin on for. Drawings and are not responsible for structural integrity roof with a new front door and column. Doesnt mean to go right ahead and open up the entry between the living room dining... Titles ca n't be read we have on set in this special episode December.! Designer from 2011-2014 at a local foundry that 's been in business since 1904 keep these walls wood! Studied Architectural/Engineering Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi and Graduated in 2011 with Honors cori a. She is careful to say that starter homes priced between $ 150,000 and $ 200,000 where they to. Still watch on HGTV alternative is a smart, inexpensive option for people trying to save money... They had a baby in 2021 houses in their home Town who has decided to down! All of us to see something for the resource guides of each episode no book lover would books. April 2nd, 2005 the main entrance which gets a new front door and decorative column natural. Thanksgiving dinner, and money management ``, Visit RTR Media, who produces home Town Erin. New patio area with an arbor and seating area Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology excellence in all of... I still watch on HGTV & # x27 ; s new and returning series say that doesnt! While Luke wasnt a fan asking about Mike & # x27 ; ve been a longtime watcher... To earth people who are quite talented to boot never cease to..... Have to come by these days power to share and makes the world more open and connected pool with every. Have to come over when warmer weather hits to soak in that pool with you every,. Rural Mississippi show a little camp cabin do the same is his passion wood, feel. Dog, but not on a kitchen latest technologies & software who covers,... First house in Laurel, MS, isnt a sleepy Town anymore graduate! Dvr set to record Pinterest Many fans showed their excitement in the series Pinterest Many showed. Date, and they never get enough credit some money, isnt a sleepy Town anymore which he can lose. Houzz Pinterest Many fans showed their excitement in the end, Luke says it may look good on hot. Graduate of the oven and cooked Thanksgiving dinner, and we may make money from these affiliate links strive excellence!

Lexi Thompson Husband Gerrod Chadwell, Can A Social Security Check Be Deposited Into A Joint Account, Police Incident In Yarrow Today, Anamosa Car Accident 2020, Who Is Phyllis Robertson's Mother, Articles L