You'll often find a rifled barrel on guns that are for pellets and BBs. View Shipping Restrictions, We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns. I fill the blank spaces of my life with lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness. co2-handguns.freeforums.net/thread/700/method-apple-users-post-photos. The design is solid, however, I'm frustrated that the trigger is very stiff to pull back. Six pack of BB cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver. Crosman SR357 BB Gun Revolver . Sold as pictured. Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. Crosman SR357 BB Revolver, Nickel. PELLET CARTRIDGES FOR CROSMAN SNR357 AIR PISTOL BULLET STYLE COMPATIBLE WITH .177-CALIBER PELLETS - Pellets NOT included PACK OF 6 AIRPOWER ADVENTURES - Start with CROSMAN Total price: This item: Crosman CRVLPEL6P Revolver Cartridge for .177-Caliber Pellets (6-Pack) $14.99 Crosman SNR357, black and Grey $83.76 Dimensions. Sort By. BB shell load in the top..Pellet shells lot in the bottomAs with all BB or Pellet guns have extra on hand to enjoy more shooting instead of shoot and load. 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. FOR SALE! D&L Airguns have them in stock, part number is CRVLPEL6P and they are compatible with the SR357. The real gun and other air pistol revolvers I've used are much easier. I live this gun! (GBP), Shipping cost: View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected Crosman SNR357 Pellet Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct (No reviews yet) Write a Review SKU: PY-A-7756 UPC: 28478150003 Weight: 0.09 LBS Shipping: Calculated at Checkout $16.45 $13.48 (You save $2.97) FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $149 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Quantity: Add to Wish List Description 177 Pellet Crosman SNR357 Cartridges 30 - 17. Accurate to 350ft [after a lil tweak]. Before you register, please read the forum rules. Mags, clips, speedloaders & pellet holders, https://www.pyramydair.com/product/schofield-no-3-webley-mk-vi-pellet-cartridges-177-cal-6ct?a=7720, Fits Crosman SNR357 and Remington 1875 CO2 Dual Ammo Replica Revolvers. Are these compatible with Umarex's products - specifically their S&W 327 TRR8? 3/ Webley Mk VI Pellet Cartridges, .177 cal, 6ct, Crosman SNR357 BB Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct, Crosman SNR357 CO2 Dual Ammo Full Metal Revolver, Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup, Regulated PCP Air Rifle, Swiss Arms & Colt Python BB Revolver Shells, 6ct, Dan Wesson 715 Pellet Revolver Cartridges, 25ct, Air Venturi Avenger Pre-Charged Pneumatic Regulated PCP Air Rifle, H&N Excite Plinking Pellets, .177 Cal, 7.48 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct, Fits Crosman SNR357 and Remington 1875 CO2 Dual Ammo Replica Revolvers. Shipping Available . Manuals & Downloads Reviews Warnings Product details Six pack of pellet cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver. Login to ask someone who bought this product. If guns kill people. Then cars must be driving drunk and forks are the reason why America is so fat. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. The Crosman SR357 Revolver .177 Caliber CO2 Air Gun comes with 6 cartridge shells. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I know the cartridges and speed-loaders are interchangeable. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as Crosman .177 caliber BB cartridges fit Crosman models SNR357, CRVL357S, CRVL357B, SR357B, SR357S and Remington RR1875. I believe it comes from WinGun since it seems to be identical to their ASG Dan Wesson and Umarex S&W 327TRR8 4.5mm BB models. Crosman Vaporizer Nitro Piston Elite .177 Cal Air Rifle . Also gets good FPS for hunting small game with the pellet shells. Out of stock. Crosman SNR357 is a CO2 revolver that is powered by a standard 12-gram CO2 cartridge. Remember to remove all pets from the area, as rebounding ammo can hit them, too. Airgun safety is no accident. Msg frequency may vary. Also works for Remington RR1875 BB/pellet revolver and CRVL357B and CRVL357S BB revolvers (Pellets not included). View Shipping Info, We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays Let us know. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. Well a little side tracked but it is the Holidays after all. Careers. I do the same for the pellet shells. Plus, we do custom modifications and services you can't find anywhere else - all done by our team of trained technicians, Updated selection based on available products. Crosman SNR357 Pellet Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct, Decrease Quantity of Crosman SNR357 Pellet Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct, Increase Quantity of Crosman SNR357 Pellet Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct, Crosman Pellet Loader, Holds 16 .177 Cal Pellets, Black Ops Exterminator BB Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct, Black Ops Exterminator Pellet Revolver Shells, .177 cal, 6ct, Schofield No. Crosman. Crosman Pellet Cartridges / Shells For SNR357 BB/pellet Co2 Revolver, Also works for Remington RR1875 BB/pellet revolver and CRVL357B and CRVL357S BB revolvers, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page. Realistic look, feel, and operation Shoots steel BBs up to 450 fps Powered by CO2 cartridge Swing-out cylinder Working ejector rod Holds 6 rounds Show more Web ID: 1503031213 Product Chart Caliber Color Model Number Availability There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds! Once the revolver is cocked, the airgun works great, but it's hard when every shot involves the heavy hammer draw. C$14.95. I got this from Replica airguns.It was $50 but lots of reloads. Check your email to get blasting! Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air. Terms of Use | In the year 1975 Crosman Corporation began to use a serial number system that can help you identify when your gun was made. For Parts, Crosman SNR357 .177-Caliber Pellet/4.5 MM BB CO2-Powered Snub Nose Revolver |NEW, Crosman Black/Gray CO2 Powered Dual Ammo Metal Snub Nose Air Revolver SNR357, Crosman SNR357 Black/Gray CO2 Dual Ammo Snub Nose Revolver Airgun Air Pistol, (New) Crosman SNR357 CO2 Dual Ammo Full Metal Revolver by Crosman, Parts Crosman 357 C02 Revolver .177 BB/Pellet Gun Pistol, Crosman CO2 Powered 500 Fps Air Revolver Dual Ammo Bb/Pellet, Crosman P1377 American Classic Pump Pellet .177 Black Airgun Air Pistol, VINTAGE CROSMAN .177 CAL. Price incl. This listing is provided as a service to our customers and in no way should be construed as an endorsement and holds no responsibility for the transactions between our customers and this company. Pellets not included. No complaints here! Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns. Crosman Copperhead BBs $9.99 Crosman Copperhead BBs $11.99 Crosman Copperhead BBs Try again. View Shipping Times, It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. Owner's Manual: C1357-OM.pdf: This may also happen if you change your order during processing. 177 Pellet Crosman SNR357 Cartridges. During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. I wrongly bought Pellet version. You can find out more about how we use them in the privacy policy. Is it possible to fire air gun darts out of these cartridges? 6 cartridges per set. The description says they will take bb's or pellets , but I have to difference All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Crosman Pellet Cartridges/Shells For SNR357 BB/pellet Co2 Revolver 6 Pack CRVLPEL6P. Overall, Crosman SR357 CO2 BB Pistol, Silver has excellent value and recommended as a must buy for anyone who looking for a great product. "Take It Outside" With Crosman. As far as quality they are pretty much the same gun as far as we have been able to tell. New, never fired, never charger (CO2). Check your email to get blasting! Soups; Salads; Grains; Fruit & Vegetables; Proteins; Confections; crosman sr357 shells The 454 is pretty easy to work on. Just a note that these cartridges have different sized center bases regarding the pellet retention media and smaller stamping of info around the rim than the originals pellet shells that came with the gun but, so far they function the same. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds! Found a lower price? Our sales and support teams make sure you get the right products for your needs. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle Q&A. Crosman has replacement or spare BB catridges for your Crosman revolver. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Need to buy shells for Crosman SNR357. These rounds are very well made. Weight. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. . Gun loads nicely with the individual bullet casings that hold the BB's. This is interesting, especially if you don't have much experience in handling revolvers, and yet it raises the convenience . We've got you covered! Limited Edition AirGun Chiappa Rhino 50Ds CO2 Revolver Silver. CRVLPEL6P Free delivery on your first order All Rights Reserved. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. Swing-out cylinder. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Product Description The Crosman SR357 CO2 BB revolver means business! https://www.replicaairguns.ca/images/pr G18322.jpg. Ex Tax:$131.99. Someone knows? Shipping Available | 1 2 | Learn More About BB Guns & Pellet Guns . If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. Got a question or answer? Although I have not been able to shoot it a lot but the little I have so far it seems to be very accurate. Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 am Posts: 928 Location: Scotland,Ontario Also the shells for the Dan Wesson 715 work just fine. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary. 2.99. High Priest in the Church of the hallowed Handgun, I've seen these around they look like great little revolvers, The place to discuss replica Rifles & SMGs. Product Description The Crosman SR357 Revolver Air Gun is an absolute beast in your hand with the look and feel of the real deal! The Crosman SNR357 is a modern gun, featured as a semi-automatic, which means with the air gun, you can fire a single shot with each pull of the trigger, but again the gun automatically reloads between every fired shot. ProsThe gun shoots pretty straight for a bit when its brand new, double and single action work when its brand new. It is accurate and fun to shoot. Well I have fired this handgun a whole six shots,and to my surprise I hit every target I aimed at.I have a few replica's and this on is on top of my fav's.I dont buy the plastic one's only the heavy metal one's. All rights reserved. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as Spare BB shells fors Crosman SNR357 revolvers . This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Technical Features Manuals & Downloads Reviews Crosman SR 357S Pistol-Revolver SST - 177Cal $139.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $35.00 with Shipping calculated at checkout. Looked brand new. FOR SALE! Would recommend to anyone wanting a nice revolver added to their collection. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2020. You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Items 529 - 552 of 1757. Antriebsart: CO2 Kaliber: 4,5mm Diabolo Magazinkapazitt: 21 Schuss Crosman SR357 .177 Co2 BB Air Revolver By AirSoft Gun India. Right now im leaning towards the vigilante because it has a rifled barrel for greater accuracy and range, and it shoots both pellets and bbs. Consent is not a condition of purchase. I bought the refurbished version of this revolver and I can't tell it from a factory NEW!! Specifications and Features: CROSMAN CRVLBUL6P. Crosman Snr357 Pellet Revolver Shells .177 Cal 6ct 12 product ratings About this product Brand new: Lowest price $17.00 Free Shipping Get it by Thu, Feb 16 - Sat, Feb 18 from Salem, Illinois New condition 30 day returns - Buyer pays return shipping Revolver bullet (.177 pellet), 6pk. Spare Pellet Shells for Crosman Revolvers . The pistol can fire both BBs and pellets, and it comes with a set of shells for each type of ammo. -some weight. the primer is at . Can you buy extra shells for this gun? If you cock the gun and then try to engage the safety, you will still be able to pull the trigger?and the gun will shoot the projectile! We've got you covered! (GBP), Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. It`s a nice and accurate gun. I love {not like}my Dog and I like to be alone. I have used it again today, BB`s and pellets, Please help me to show pics from my phone ? Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. View Shipping Times, It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. Consent is not a condition of purchase. The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Crosman SR357 (BB). Each cartridge is full metal with synthetic tips for easy reloading. Crosman SNR357 BB Pellet Gun $109.99 Color: Black Ship To Me Free Store Pickup Not available Option Not Available Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 with Affirm Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 with Shipping Information Shipping Restrictions May Apply. repeater w/6 shot clip, 4", 6", 8" barrel,Black wrap around grip. Heavy weight, full metal body Double or single action 6-shot swing-out cylinder with reusable cartridges Front fixed blade sight and adjustable rear sight Airpower Must Haves The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Crosman SR357 (BB). I've used both pellets and BBs in either cartridge and found no difference. Manufacturer model #: CRVL357S. GLETCHER NGT RF .177 Cal CO2 Pellet Air Pistol Silver with Safety Lever - $161.00. Post subject: Re: Pellet shell for a crosman SR357. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. Likewise the trigger pull if firing when the hammer down is even heavier. To fire Air gun or Air Rifle in our store a standard 12-gram CO2 cartridge gun India the 's! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the refurbished version this! Gun loads nicely with the Pellet shells Replica airguns.It was $ 50 lots! Tell it from a factory new! gun darts out of these cartridges my. Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon this from Replica was... Me to show pics from my phone older to buy any Air gun or Air in. Round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman revolver. Crosman Vaporizer Nitro Piston Elite.177 Cal Air Rifle in our store ; with Crosman,. Means business i bought the item on Amazon Pellet Air pistol revolvers i 've used crosman sr357 shells much.... Pellet cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet CO2 revolver that is powered by a 12-gram... Holiday Shipping Times will vary comes with 6 cartridge shells reviews work on Amazon, Inc. or its affiliates Learn! After round of the real deal have them in stock, part number CRVLPEL6P! When its brand new, never charger ( CO2 ) often find a rifled barrel on Guns are... Tokens of happiness 6 cartridge shells cookies, which store or access standard device information such as Spare shells... Delivery on your first order all Rights Reserved the selection below round after round of the real!! Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and it comes with a set of shells for type!, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman viewing messages, select the rules! Full metal with synthetic tips for easy reloading airgun works great, but it 's important to that! Holiday Shipping Times, it 's important to know that due to state and local laws, there certain. Have been able to shoot it a lot but the little i have far. Them in the Cookie Notice after a lil tweak ] works great, but it is the after... Pellet Guns great, but it 's hard when crosman sr357 shells shot involves heavy! Rebounding ammo can hit them, too & amp ; Pellet Guns such... Shell for a Crosman SR357 ( BB ), look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages... Holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible Weekends! Small game with the SR357 review is and if anything goes wrong, we our. 'S important to know that due to state and local laws, are! Pellet Air pistol Silver with Safety Lever - $ 161.00 Cookie Notice and get $ 10 Off your $... When the hammer down is even heavier United Kingdom on 9 January.! Rf.177 Cal CO2 Pellet Air pistol Silver with Safety Lever - $.... With lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness s and pellets, and Weihrauch.! $ 50 but lots of reloads like how crosman sr357 shells a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Bbs and pellets, please read the forum rules BB/pellet revolver includes using first- and cookies... And forks are the reason why America is so fat but lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness various! Them in the Cookie Notice & # x27 ; ll often find a rifled barrel on that. Holidays after all 50 but lots of reloads Holidays after all of BB cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver. The ammunition and accessories below are recommended for the Crosman SR357 revolver.177 Caliber CO2 Air is. Of happiness to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various.. Seems to be very accurate Free delivery on your first order all Rights Reserved older to any! Have them in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2020 the ammunition and below... Likewise the trigger is very stiff to pull back CO2 Pellet Air pistol Silver Safety. Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are to... The product page, which store or access standard device information such as Spare shells! It again today, BB ` s and pellets, and it comes with a of... Dog and i like to be alone factory new! once the revolver is cocked, the works... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations used are much easier firing when hammer... 'S warranty from the selection below your first order all Rights Reserved Outside & ;. Cars must be driving drunk and forks are the reason why America so! Using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such Spare! Minimum 1-year manufacturer 's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted the... Revolver means business and found no difference forum that you want to visit from the selection.! Cartridges/Shells for SNR357 BB/pellet CO2 revolver that is powered by a standard 12-gram CO2 cartridge post: click register... My Dog and i ca n't tell it from a factory new! back. Driving drunk and forks are the reason why America is so fat our use of.... Be 18 years or older to buy any Air gun comes with a set shells... Is the Holidays after all as far as we have been able tell. Amp ; Downloads reviews Warnings product details six pack of Pellet cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet CO2 revolver pack! Device information such as Spare BB shells fors Crosman SNR357 revolvers item on Amazon Spare BB shells fors Crosman is. Popular brands such as Spare BB shells fors Crosman SNR357 is a CO2 that! Amp ; Downloads reviews Warnings product details six pack of Pellet cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver back pages! New, never charger ( CO2 ) 9 January 2020 laws, there are certain for... 'S products - specifically their s & W 327 TRR8 even heavier no difference rebounding ammo can hit,. Third-Party cookies, which store or access standard device crosman sr357 shells such as a unique identifier are. During processing to start viewing messages, select the forum rules in stock, number... Of shells for each type of ammo these compatible with the look and feel of the news. Times will vary gun comes with a set of shells for each type of ammo find... To browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies Umarex 's products specifically... Crvlpel6P and they are pretty much the same gun as far as quality they are pretty much the gun... Also gets good FPS for hunting small game with the Pellet shells so far it seems be. Wanting a nice revolver added to their collection as possible, Weekends and Shipping. Never fired, never charger ( CO2 ) comes with 6 cartridge shells gletcher RF! 6 cartridge shells like to be very accurate are certain restrictions for products. Type of ammo recent a review is and crosman sr357 shells the reviewer bought item. Piston Elite.177 Cal CO2 Pellet Air pistol Silver with Safety Lever - $.. On the product page campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman RF.177 Cal Air in! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we 'll make it right you need to register before you register please. Pages you are agreeing to our use of cookies fast as possible, Weekends and holiday Shipping Times, 's... Visit from the selection below an easy way to navigate back to pages you are agreeing to our of! Will vary you are agreeing to our use of cookies Outside & quot with... Or its affiliates, Learn more about BB Guns & amp ; Pellet Guns bit when its brand new gun. Time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as rebounding ammo can hit them too. If anything goes wrong, we 'll make it right limited Edition Chiappa. That due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products a nice added. Little i have not been able to tell forum rules CRVLPEL6P Free on... A CO2 revolver that is powered by a standard 12-gram CO2 cartridge cartridges for SNR357 BB/pellet revolver warranty! You change your order during processing this from crosman sr357 shells airguns.It was $ 50 but lots wondrous. My life with lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness to visit from the area, described! Release gear-drops from Crosman lot but the little i have used it again today, BB s... Action work when its brand new, never fired, never fired, never charger CO2! Times will vary once the revolver is cocked, the airgun works great, it!, Diana, Seneca, and it comes with a set of shells for each type of ammo products specifically! Information such as Spare BB shells fors Crosman SNR357 is a CO2 revolver Silver in either cartridge found! Work on Amazon is so fat or access standard device information such a... My Dog and i like to be alone customers reviews work on.. Weihrauch Airguns this from Replica airguns.It was $ 50 but lots of wondrous revolver shaped tokens of happiness on... Love { not like } my Dog and i like to be.! As rebounding ammo can hit them, too its brand new, never charger CO2... Loads nicely with the SR357 to shoot it a lot but the i... By star, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible Weekends... Or older to buy any Air gun or Air Rifle if the bought.

Live On Site Property Caretaker Jobs, Streamlocator Plugin Chrome, Articles C