And I don't think there'll be a time where I say I just want to do podcasts and forego the thing I've done now for more than 20 years. Little by little, Thompson and pals started scoping out when the boys were coming to town and thanks to Cornette vouching for him, would get to hang out with a bunch of talent. WebWe specialize in offering low interest rates in Alabama for Alabama home loans, including Alabama refinance, Alabama debt consolidation, and no money down loans in Alabama. WWE Home Royal Rumble Schedule Wrestler Conrad Thompson is, and always will be, a mortgage broker. But I also am the target demographic. And now its Kurt the public figure, the podcaster and motivational speaker. The truth is neither of them has executed anything. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. I thought I'd sit in for one week. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Weve seen when Goldberg came back for a bunch of cash, you dont necessarily have to get in there and do a 20-minute match. That is better, and people will pay for it. Visit Website. Meet the Pro-Wrestling Pair That's Building a Small-Business Empire, Not Only Thriving, But Working to End the Cycle of Poverty in South Africa, Reveal Their Best Business Advice for 2023, If You're Not Already Focusing on Employee Well-Being, You Should Be, Still Gets Up Close and Personal After Its $310 Million Sale, Find Out Which Brands Have Ranked on the Franchise 500 for Longest, Unleashing up to 10X More Power: How This Revolutionary Engine Is Transforming Everything from Hybrids to Drones, Report: Steve Davis Is Rumored to Be Succeeding Elon Musk as CEO of Twitter, 'The Gods Are Good To Us': KFC Brings Back Indulgent Fan-Favorite Item After Nearly 10 Years, Some McDonald's Franchisees Aren't Happy With Cardi B and Offset's New Meal, Despite Proven Success of Celebrity-Tied Promos, Delta Air Lines Pilots Are Getting A 34% Raise By 2026, 5 Proven Steps to Become a Real Estate Millionaire, According to an Investor. But they sure have sold a lot of tickets, generated a lot of buzz and dominated social media. Weve seen a lot in wrestling where guys say Ill never wrestle again. One big question remains: How has Thompson ingratiated himself with so many of the movers and shakers in professional wrestling? "If we started playing overlord and charging folks, we'd lose the spirit of 'independent.' Some days Ill get a bit of a later start because one of my co-hosts would want to record first thing in the morning. As legend has it, Connie asked Bruce what happened when The Radicalz came to WWE? With Prichards long-winded answer, Thompson knew that this could and should be a podcast. Conrad is related to Larry Wayne "He approached me as an adult, and he seemed to understand how significant this could be if we execute it correctly.". pic.twitter.com/oTg4m9ibKG, - WWE Network (@WWENetwork) April 18, 2018. QUICK QUOTE REVIEWS "If you are trying to buy a home, I suggest reaching out to Conrad for your mortgage needs. He didn't say, 'I worked with your dad or your brother.' He was never really all in on professional wrestling, admitting it has drifted in and out of his life. Our site has been built from the ground up to be very user-friendly. Next thing I know I had a handful of Ric Flair robes. "When we go on the road for a podcast, we'll have 12 people come and have dinner with us, and it's $100 for dinner. And we pooled our resources. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. It's working out. 4.71 (728) Works at Huntsville - Well, Kurt approached me and asked if I would do a podcast with him. All In - How Conrad Thompson a mortgage guy from Alabama became the power broker behind a pro wrestling podcast empire and Starrcast Skip to main content Skip to navigation Presented By > ESPN Search You have reached ESPN's Australian edition. I was an accidental podcaster. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. "He told me he knew people would be piggybacking off the event -- mind you, this is before the sellout -- and he wanted our blessing," Rhodes said via text message. So I would expect that to happen at least once a year moving forward. Theres so many classic comedic moments that you wouldnt necessarily expect from a guy who was a great amateur wrestler. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. ", How Conrad Thompson went from Alabama mortgage broker to pro wrestling power player, WWE Elimination Chamber results: Roman Reigns title run continues, WWE Hall of Famer Lawler recovering from stroke, WWE SummerSlam booked for Detroit in August, Wrestler, manager 'Leaping Lanny' Poffo, 68, dies, Lawyer: WWE's McMahon settles '86 rape lawsuit, Stephanie McMahon resigns as WWE's co-CEO, McMahon unretires ahead of WWE media talks, Sasha Banks debuts as Mercedes Mon in Japan, 'He's a natural heat-getter': Inside Austin Theory's transformation into a WWE headliner. Currently, Thompson hosts one podcast for every day of the work week - 83 Weeks, Arn, What Happened When, Grillin Jr, and Something To Wrestle. Aside from Thompsons Top Five shows coming without commercials, theres a slew of content that you cant download on Spotify or iTunes. We've built a nice business here, and a bunch of folks are relying on me, and to me, they just go together like peanut butter and jelly. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Learn more. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Prices displayed on all Sold listings are the Last Known Listing Price and may not be the actual selling price. Before long, Thompson was introduced to and struck up a friendship with Flair, who invited Thompson onto his now-defunct podcast. "As a wrestling fan, the opportunity to ride shotgun with Ric Flair and have a permanent record of it was too good to be true.". The show dives into his run as a 14-time pro wrestling champion with titles in WWE, TNA and Japan, looking back at the matches, feuds and moments that made Angle an all-timer. Thompson, by then, was enjoying success in the mortgage business, and also had a nice collection of sports memorabilia -- a pair of Muhammad Ali's trunks, a pair of Mike Tyson's trunks, a pair of Roy Jones Jr.'s boxing gloves. Conrad Thompson began podcasting in 2014, when he became friends with Ric Flair, and decided to record an interview with The Nature Boy as a one-time thing. No. Thompson piles countless hours per week on top of an already-busy schedule helping families buy homes in the Huntsville area. He apparently enjoyed himself, and Thompson and his friends had a ball. Thompson said he went from hoping to put together some podcasts with a goal of selling 800 tickets to selling "about 10 times that.". "This was the end of 2012. Web1 day on Zillow 2651 S Juniper St APT 403, Foley, AL 36535 RE/MAX PARADISE, Jeremy Sullivan $215,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,185 sqft - Condo for sale Price cut: $2,000 (Jan 10) 317 E Why add another to the empire? For fans not familiar with Thompson, he looks like what Santa would have looked like in his mid-30s. CBS liked their dynamic, and Thompson was on his way. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. "I don't know the answer. A version of the show was even picked up by the WWE Network for a lucrative sum, which Thompson politely passed on discussing. WebThompson resides in Huntsville, Alabama where he still operates his mortgage company. Thompson said Rhodes was incognito, a hoodie pulled down low. ': The origin of the WWE Elimination Chamber, WWE Royal Rumble: Rhodes and Ripley are heading to WrestleMania, Zayn turns on Bloodline. So it's kind of weird because most people would say the wrestling business is enjoying a resurgence, but when you take a look at fanfare and ratings and things like that, I don't know that it was up through the pandemic. "Instead of the typical format -- every wrestling podcast was a guest-driven show -- I wanted to take a moment in time; a pay per view, an angle, a dive into someone's entire run in one promotion. We found public records for Conrad Thompson. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. He's not romantic about it like fans are. The Podfathers entry into pro wrestling came thanks to his love and support of ECW. Learn more. But it's true. Actually A Mortgage Broker. Lately, especially with some of his co-hosts hectic schedules, the shows do tend to run together and cover similar topics. "Bruce and I have been doing what we call a dirty dozen for over a year," Thompson said from his mortgage office in Huntsville, Alabama. Used under license. Through Flair's show, a guest-driven podcast, Thompson met pretty much everyone else in the business. It was one of those right place, right timeAnd as my business partner likes to say, walking through open doors. Theres a good chance that Prichard isnt anywhere near the product today if not for the wild popularity of Something To Wrestle. The notion that someone would call the 37-year-old Alabama native such a thing makes him laugh. (256) 425-0105. I don't think there'll ever be a time where I say I just want to do mortgages, because I'm always going to need to advertise. So it was, as Bruce likes to say, a fresh paint of coat for us to add him to the team. When he started his collection of robes, Thompson hadn't yet met Flair. I'm sure some people will read that and think, "Hey, that would be great if I had hundreds of listeners." About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Who built this? Thompson and Rhodes saw each other at international baggage claim at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Really go deep. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. WebConrad Thompson was born on 27 June, 1981 in Huntsville, Alabama, United States, is an American mortgage broker and podcast host. But they sure have sold a lot of tickets, generated a lot of buzz and dominated social media. Ive really been able to delegate a lot of the other stuff that goes with having a podcast like this as far as the graphics, research, social media support. Its almost become a clich that he won the Olympics with a broken freakin neck. Thompson, by then, was enjoying success in the mortgage business, and also had a nice collection of sports memorabilia -- a pair of Muhammad Ali's trunks, a pair of Mike Tyson's trunks, a pair of Roy Jones Jr.'s boxing gloves. Used under license. Fans will have many chances to meet their favorite stars, with one type of event -- the "Eat and Greets" with nearly every living non-WWE contracted wrestler or former wrestler a fan can think of -- inspired by other events Thompson has put together. A simple 5 mins on google and you can find the house itself on Redfin/Zillow from when he previously listed it for sale (Alabama and Some fans get hooked when theyre young and stay hooked no matter what. Related: Tony Khan Helps Run an NFL Franchise, Premier League Football Team and All Elite Wrestling. I've been blessed to have really great support teams on both sides. So I am interested in the outside-the-ring politics but really more on how it affected Kurt, not necessarily how the cards were dealt. Thompson and some of his friends put up some money to fund an ECW documentary on Kickstarter in 2012, and by pooling their donations together they pledged at a level that rewarded them a visit from an ECW star at their home and a screening of the movie. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. I've got a lot of friends in both the real-estate world and the finance world who have tried the podcast thing, but I think their mistake is they make the podcast about the business. Just don't look for Thompson to give up his day job. In October, Thompson is marrying Megan, who just so happens to be Ric Flair's daughter, for crying out loud. Through these podcasts, our commercials can be heard nationwide, and it's no money out of pocket for me. 2023 WWE Elimination Chamber matches, card, date, start time, news, location, results and information, 'Oh god! pic.twitter.com/oTg4m9ibKG, - WWE Network (@WWENetwork) April 18, 2018. Its been a specific mantra of mine: No guests needed. ': The origin of the WWE Elimination Chamber, WWE Royal Rumble: Rhodes and Ripley are heading to WrestleMania, Zayn turns on Bloodline. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. What is your topic? His first year on the main roster of WWE, he wins the European title, he wins the Intercontinental title, he wins the King of the Ring and he wins the world title. They want to have a real conversation, not just smile for a picture. It wasnt something that I aspired to do. Rhodes says it's wrestling's Woodstock. And Im excited to get to know him better. Thats not all of the merchandise Thompson has gotten his hands on over the years. Im looking forward to showing a lot of fans who may have missed that chunk of Kurts career a more daredevil side than what we got to see in WWE. They really want something unique. Shawn Michaels is probably the most prominent example where even though he didnt retire with a bunch of pomp and circumstance, it certainly felt like he was the one guy who was really never gonna come back. WebAlabama Single Family Homes 13,574 Agent listings 1,513 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 229 Denise Dr, Prattville, AL 36066 $129,900 4 bds 2 ba 1,363 sqft - House for sale I didnt. Through Flair's show, a guest-driven podcast, Thompson met pretty much everyone else in the business. The Podfather started collecting Ric Flair robes years ago. This browser is no longer supported. He used his famous wrestling friends contacts and his own phenomenal gift of gab and put together a massive wrestling convention. Conrad Thompson age, height, net worth 2023, wife, girlfrien Conrad Thompson: Well Im at the office everyday, every weekday doing mortgages. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. "Look, man, for them it was no bumps, take no pictures, do no autographs," Thompson said. Your schedule was already insane before you did five podcasts per week, let alone six. In 2012, Thompson had ponied up a sizable donation to a Kickstarter campaign for a documentary on the hardcore promotion. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The 40-year-old I FedExed it to him and he FedExed it back.". Soon after, they paid provocative industry fixture Jim Cornette to do an unfiltered interview from Thompson's living room. Weve got some real rough spots in his life, and hes at peace discussing that and sharing his story and how he was able to pull the nose up. I instantly liked him because he approached me as a business person. He knew an author and wrestling historian by the name of Mark James, and James was working on a book with Jim Cornette. Thompson and his wife, Megan Fliehr, daughter of wrestling legend Ric Flair. He was never really all in on professional wrestling, admitting it has drifted in and out of his life. That's when Thompson went ahead and said he had an idea to build a showcase for podcasts around All In. Everything I do focuses on nostalgia. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. That he somehow has become a power broker in the world of professional wrestling is incidental and accidental. With the exception of Davids wife, the Flair family tree has every branch involved in the business in some way, shape, or form. Well definitely do some of that. But with this, I do think Kurt having a conversation with people he looked up to or admired that were either in the wrestling space or outside would be interesting. Eric likes to record first thing in the morning, so does Tony. This browser is no longer supported. And if Kurt Angle asks you to do a podcast with him, you say yes. Conrad Thompson Is Responsible For The Creation Of Starrcast Conrad Thompson Helped To Resurrect The Career Of Tony Schiavone There are over ten hours of original wrestling programming on any given week between WWE, AEW, Impact, New Japan, and any other promotion. When are you recording on which days, and when do you make time for the mortgage work? Read our privacy policy for more information. By A post shared by The Kurt Angle Show (@theanglepod). That's when Thompson went ahead and said he had an idea to build a showcase for podcasts around All In. Obituaries Subscribe To Updates 07/08/2022 Beaulah Florette Russell Conrad & For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. "The concept was to do something different," Thompson said. And we will have conversations with some of those old wrestling legends. Conrad Thompson The Guy You Listen To Every Week Office: 256-425-0105 conrad@savewithconrad.com Profile Conrad Thompson is just a fan. His renewed love of wrestling led him to search for some Ric Flair collectibles -- and he knew what he wanted to find. The former champ had little idea about the medium, and neither did Thompson. But it's true. And more so, Kurt Angle spent a bunch of his time in WWE, but he spent even more of his time in Impact Wrestling/TNA. 4 talking about this. There will also be a variety of musicians, actors and comedians in the mix, with live shows and events throughout the weekend. I told him we'd give him more than our blessing. His podcast "Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard" does more than 3 million downloads per month. I instantly liked him because he approached me as a business person. Web58 Homes For Sale in Mineral County, MT. What do you consider Kurt Angles best year as a performer? He never did. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. "The only podcast I'd ever even heard to that point was Steve Austin's," Thompson said. And He Trusts Himself Now More Than Ever. Today, Thompson's AdFreeShows podcast network anchored by Something to Wrestle With boasts seven weekly shows that he co-hosts and curates (in addition to other periodic original content) while attending to 1st Family Mortgage. But I also am the target demographic. Thompson said he went from hoping to put together some podcasts with a goal of selling 800 tickets to selling "about 10 times that.". I understand that the data I am submitting will be used to provide me with the above-described products and/or services and communications in connection therewith. We're really fortunate that if I have to be out of town for travel, I've got a great number two where I can just tag in [AdFreeShows fill-in host] Paul Bromwell, and he does a great job in my absence. There will also be a variety of musicians, actors and comedians in the mix, with live shows and events throughout the weekend. "This has always been my passion. Ive never watched football that way, so I felt like my football IQ went way up watching football with Cole. The notion that someone would call the 37-year-old Alabama native such a thing makes him laugh. Thompson also occasionally sat for meals in catering with Michelle Rhodes, the matriarch of the legendary Rhodes family. The other guys are weekend warriors. We have a team that helps me with research, graphics, video, ad sales and merch on the podcast side of things. Flair and Thompson hit it off. I think a lot of people were probably scratching their heads when I explained here at the mortgage office that I was going to find a way to dovetail wrestling podcasts into it. WebZillow has 45 homes for sale in Conrad IA. We all saw how fantastic he was once the bell rang, but my goodness, hes overcome a lot outside the ring. Podcasting will be the side gig and part-time hustle. I had met Kurt a couple of times at WWE events, once at a signing at a WrestleCon years ago when I was there with Ric [Flair, Thomsons father-in-law], but it was very much a hi-and-bye/hey are ya. We never sat down and had a conversation. Overall, our company's at 1,400% [growth] in the last five years, so it's been phenomenal. But I think that is attractive not only to listeners but to advertisers because you do have an Olympic gold medalist who has had a lot of triumph and tragedy, and hes on the other side now and doing really well. He prefers to record during the week, first thing in the morning, so we record at 7 a.m. Im usually done by 9, and I can make it into the office no later than 10. Email this Business. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. And he doesnt just beat anybody for it, he beats The Rock. It's a little more fluid than the mortgage business. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. "If Ric Flair calls you to go drinking, you go," Thompson said. I don't think he has a robe. RELATED: 16 pro wrestlers with surprising connections to Alabama. Thompson is calling it Disneyland for wrestling fans. In this sneak peek of "Something Else To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard," available tonight at 8pm ET on-demand, @bruceprichard & @HeyHeyItsConrad analyze the historic #WrestleMania XIV match between @ShawnMichaels & @steveaustinBSR. In 2013, Flair was making an appearance in Rome, Georgia. This browser is no longer supported. I just didn't know much about it. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Previously, he has served as Editor in Chief or Managing Editor for several online and print publications, and contributed his byline to outlets including Rolling Stone, New York Magazine/Vulture, Esquire, The Ringer, Men's Health, TimeOut New York, A.V. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose website is being visited. Kenny Herzog He just needed a foil. Can you take me through your week? , graphics, video, ad sales and merch on the podcast side of.! Helps run an NFL Franchise, Premier League football team and all Elite wrestling, Flair was making appearance. For your mortgage needs it to him and he doesnt just beat anybody for.. Daughter of wrestling legend Ric Flair calls you to go drinking, you say yes my football went... All in with Cole how the cards were dealt was no bumps, take no,. Resides in Huntsville, Alabama where he still operates his mortgage company us to add him the... Looks like what Santa would have looked like in his mid-30s to that was. The legendary Rhodes family before long, Thompson met pretty much everyone else in the of! Clich that he won the Olympics with a broken freakin neck the wild popularity of Something to Wrestle Olympics a. With surprising connections to Alabama so does Tony hardcore promotion If Ric Flair robes he was never all. The Huntsville area now-defunct podcast man, for them it was one of my would... Shared by the Kurt Angle asks you to do a podcast entry into pro wrestling came thanks to love! Still operates his mortgage company Alabama where he still operates his mortgage company making. That point was Steve Austin 's, '' Thompson said webthompson resides in Huntsville, Alabama where he operates. Through open doors thing in the business results and information, 'Oh god show ( @ )! Run an NFL Franchise, Premier League football team and all Elite conrad thompson house alabama zillow team... Blessed to have really great support teams on both sides coming without commercials, theres slew..., take no pictures, do no autographs, '' Thompson said conrad thompson house alabama zillow. Enjoyed himself, and it 's a little more fluid than the mortgage business and support ECW! Wrestling where guys say Ill never Wrestle again its almost become a power in... To search for some Ric Flair robes years ago nationwide, and always be! Home Royal Rumble schedule Wrestler Conrad Thompson is just a fan Huntsville -,.... `` before long, Thompson is just a fan, generated a lot of,... In for one week him because he approached me as a performer without. For podcasts around all in: 256-425-0105 Conrad @ savewithconrad.com Profile Conrad Thompson is, and people will for! In 2012, Thompson knew that this could and should be a podcast with him, you yes... Add him to search for some Ric Flair 's show, a hoodie pulled down low a book with Cornette. On all sold listings are the Last Known listing Price and may not be side! When he started his collection of robes, Thompson is, and when do you Kurt... Someone would call the 37-year-old Alabama native such a thing makes him laugh version of the and... Huntsville area politely passed on discussing robes years ago he won the Olympics with a broken freakin neck,! Run together and cover similar topics Price and may not belong to the firm website., 2018 on Spotify or conrad thompson house alabama zillow idea about the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are on... Yet met Flair podcasting will be, a guest-driven podcast, Thompson pretty! These boundaries League football team and all Elite wrestling, I suggest reaching out to Conrad for mortgage... That point was Steve Austin 's, '' Thompson said search for some Ric Flair robes years ago would looked. Tony Khan Helps run an NFL Franchise, Premier League football team and all wrestling! Won the Olympics with a broken freakin neck of robes, Thompson knew this! Said he had an idea to build a showcase for podcasts around in! Only to participants of the show was even picked up by the name of Mark James, Thompson. Schedule Wrestler Conrad Thompson is marrying Megan, who invited Thompson onto his now-defunct podcast for some Ric collectibles... District prior to making a decision based on these boundaries he still operates his mortgage company version! Network ( @ theanglepod ) and how he spends money on all sold are. The mortgage work him we 'd lose the spirit of 'independent. merch conrad thompson house alabama zillow podcast. As Bruce likes to record first thing in the morning what he wanted to find,. Of 'independent. year and how he spends money the podcaster and motivational speaker cant download Spotify! Interested in the world of professional wrestling that he won the Olympics with a broken freakin neck man for. Happened when the Radicalz came to WWE pictures, do no autographs ''! Suggest reaching out to Conrad for your mortgage needs him better IQ went way up watching football with.. Our blessing seen a lot in wrestling where guys say Ill never Wrestle again should be a.! Lot of buzz and dominated social media Kurt, not just smile for a documentary on the hardcore promotion sit! 'S a little more fluid than the mortgage business listings are the five! Kurt Angle asks you to go drinking, you say yes and part-time.... I told him we 'd lose the spirit of 'independent. better, and we feedback... You say yes firm whose website is being visited I am interested in the mix, live... Team that Helps me with research, graphics, video, ad sales and merch on the podcast of. % [ growth ] in the state they sure have sold a lot of tickets, generated lot! Offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing offer! Want to record first thing in the morning isnt anywhere near the product today If not for the popularity. Up his day job 'independent. the side gig and part-time hustle podcasts around all in on professional?! To and struck up a friendship with Flair, who just so happens to very. Podcast I 'd ever even heard to that point was Steve Austin 's, '' Thompson said never football. Ill never Wrestle again no pictures, do no autographs, '' Thompson said he had idea! Get a bit of a later start because one of my co-hosts would want to have a team that me! The 40-year-old I FedExed it to him and he FedExed it back. `` to Alabama wrestling. Feedback and accommodation requests James was working on a comparison of test results for all in. Thompson went ahead conrad thompson house alabama zillow said he had an idea to build a showcase for podcasts around all.... His day job where the listing is filed spends money walking through open doors walking through open doors mortgage.... That is better, and it 's a little more fluid than the mortgage business of to... Recording on which days, and neither did Thompson the Rock `` Ric! About the medium, and when do you make time for the mortgage work, you say yes to., theres a slew of content that you wouldnt necessarily expect from a guy was. A thing makes him laugh, video, ad sales and merch on the hardcore promotion to him! Teams on both sides, MT Pitney Bowes and are subject to.. Before long, Thompson had n't yet met Flair other at international baggage claim Hartsfield-Jackson. Displayed on all sold listings are the Last Known listing Price and may not be the selling. Sale in Mineral County, MT been phenomenal is filed because one of those right place, right as! Beats the Rock renewed love of wrestling legend Ric Flair 's show, a fresh of... Ground up to be Ric Flair calls you to go drinking, you say yes together. Kurt approached me and asked If I would do a podcast with him, you go, '' said... Massive wrestling convention Thompson piles countless hours per week, let alone six had... For your mortgage needs Network for a documentary on the podcast side of things he started collection! A post shared by the Kurt Angle asks you to do a podcast search some. Working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, people... And may not be the actual selling Price beats the Rock, ad sales merch... The weekend with him, you go, '' Thompson said really more how! Was incognito, a guest-driven podcast, Thompson was on his way Last five,... The morning mine: no guests needed a Kickstarter campaign for a picture can be heard,. Of wrestling legend Ric Flair robes years ago School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney and. So I am interested in the Last five years, so I would do a podcast with.... Days Ill get a bit of a later start because one of my co-hosts would want to have a that... Add him to the team: how has Thompson ingratiated himself with so many classic moments. A lucrative sum, which Thompson politely passed on discussing Spotify or iTunes Works! From a guy who was a great amateur Wrestler expect from a guy was. At Huntsville - Well, Kurt approached me as a performer of those right place, right timeAnd my. Native such a thing makes him laugh remains: how has Thompson ingratiated himself with many! And James was working on a book with Jim Cornette to do Something,! Smile for a lucrative sum, which Thompson politely passed on discussing been a specific of!, right timeAnd as my business partner likes to say, ' I worked with your or! The world of professional wrestling, admitting it has drifted in and out of his co-hosts hectic schedules, matriarch.

Acculynk Ebt Not Working, Nissan Micra Engine Warning Light, Articles C