No refunds will be given for failure to schedule, or once the Session has been purchased. The use of candles, open flames, explosives, smoke bombs, snaps, or fireworks is dangerous and will not be tolerated in the residence halls or at any U-M facility. Take a challenging course head-on, without the usual stresses of a regular semester Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully, as well as the Terms and Conditions of the sites in which iD Tech has created a forum ("Group"). Here are the top reasons your child should learn to code. Summer students also receive the XVI. Key Dates. STEM is growing, with well over 1 million tech jobs predicted to go unfilled by 2020! In the case of lost identification, help is always available from dining and program staff. The right to object. Indemnification: Only students and program staff are allowed in the living areas of the building. They are valid for up to the amount issued, and any amounts not used are forfeited. All tuition credits must be used in the Program term in which they are earned, can be used to offset Program tuition and other fees incurred, but do not entitle you to any form of payment. UAB The Board of Trustees of The University of Alabama at Birmingham (hereinafter referred to as UAB or University), including The University of Alabama at Birmingham, affiliated foundations, and their respective trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers. You will be prompted to select the student's name from your Household account during registration. Eligibility: HumCog is designed for high school students entering grades 10, 11, and 12. iD Tech held at UNC - Chapel Hill, NC State, and more, "Working at iD Tech meant giving back the amazing experience I had as a camper. Some of these providers, such as payment processors, may request additional information during the course of offering their services. All certificates/vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. We know there's no replacement for the best mentor. If you have signed up to receive text messages from us and no longer wish to receive such messages, you may call or email us at the address provided below. iD Tech is not responsible for any specific outcome or lack thereof. Are you a current CSU student looking to stay on track to graduate? If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), iD Techs legal basis for collecting and using your personal information as described in this policy depends on the personal Data we collect and the context in which we collect it. Work the finished product and any material used in connection therewith. Users are solely responsible for interactions (including any disputes) with other Members and any volunteers that may advise and assist participants with projects and activities via your use of the iD Site & Services. Students are identified in a variety of ways including room keys and lanyards. Participant is a voluntary participant in this Event. Learning theyll actually look forward to, Personalized instruction Before you provide additional information to third-party providers, we encourage you to review their privacy policies and information collection practices. Summer courses are taught in a compressed time frame and offer many benefits. I can only purchase one advising session per student. Activ8 2022 - Fall Break November 21 - 23 No school? Third party equipment and add-ons may be sold along with Classes or Lessons, but in doing so, iD Tech only acts as a shipper or an intermediary to get the equipment/add-on shipped. IX. Additionally, I agree to use the MIT computers and the Internet in accordance with applicable laws, with Institute standards of honesty and personal conduct, and in ways that are responsible, mature, and ethical. and Game Design Referrals must be made prior to the date your friends' sessions start. Medical providers are authorized to disclose protected health information to the supervisors of the Program, and/or any physician or health care provider involved in providing medical care to my child, including examination findings, test results, and treatment provided for purposes of medical evaluation of the participant, follow-up and communication with the me, and/or determination of my childs ability to continue in the Program activities. X. For Safety and Security reasons, iD Tech will video record every session. You can expect high demand for these first come first serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. XI. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. XXII. All of the current and previous academic catalogs for Columbus State University are available online for you to view. The parent/guardian will be notified and asked to pick up the student immediately. Your participant's use of the social networking sites with which iD Tech is affiliated, their services, and/or Content and Member Submissions, is at your sole risk and discretion and iD Tech hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating thereto. These additional Terms and Conditions are intended to keep students safe and make iD Tech Online programs positive and productive. Dates: July 17-21, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. We will occasionally amend this privacy statement. You agree that you and your participant will not use the social networking sites to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to, or store any material that infringes copyrighted works, trademarks, or service marks or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. Individual attention & proper pacing in small classes Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, fielding, base-running, and game situations. Adherence to Standards. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California. Participant acknowledges that they have read this Assumption of Risk, Release of Claims and Hold Harmless Agreement, understands its meaning and effect, and agrees to be bound by its terms. MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT). same quality of support as fall and spring students. Join Oxbow as we learn about turtles, tortoises, Participant waives any right to inspect or approve the work or the broadcast of their image. Some features of our iD Sites & Services permit a child user to enter comments, such as forums and chat rooms, through which the child could provide personal information that would be visible to other users. . Well, you will learn to this Participant the person participating in the Program or any University employee (regular or temporary), 3rd party employee, student, or volunteer working in any capacity to facilitate or support the Program. Release, Indemnification, and Hold Harmless Agreement. I approve the sharing of the information on this form with program administrators and professionals who need to know of medical situations that might require special consideration for the safety of my child. Any access that we may have to such information from a third-party social media or authentication service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service. Students are reminded about proper behavior upon their arrival. I AGREE TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL SUCH DAMAGES OR INJURIES WHICH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY NEGLIGENT ACTS OR ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH INTERNALDRIVE, INC. The School of Music at Ohio State offers a diverse series of summer programs specifically designed to further students' understanding of and love for music. Explore hacking, coding, cybers threats, and more! To the extent not barred by immunity, nor required to be filed before the Board of Adjustment, exclusive venue and jurisdiction of all disputes shall lie in the state and federal courts of Tuscaloosa County, Alabama. I am responsible for scheduling the session via the link sent out via email or by contacting 1-888-709-8324. All lessons must be scheduled within one year of purchase. If you are a parent or guardian, you can review or have deleted your child's personal information, and refuse to permit further collection or use of your child's information. Graduate faster and enter the professional world, thereby earning a salary sooner. Your automatic savings will be applied, provided the same account is used for all purchases. Oxbow has free reading days over the summer, Tuesday-Saturday, in June and July at In cases where these Terms and Conditions and iD Techs General Terms and Conditions conflict, the terms found herein apply to any iD Tech Online Program or Product. Parents/guardians of children under the age of 13 have the option of consenting to the collection and use of their child's personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to certain third parties. Release of Liability The vehicle must be registered and the keys turned in to the program organizers/counselors during the entire program. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT TO BE A RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR MY CHILDS INJURY OR DEATH OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PROPERTY THAT OCCURS WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE DESCRIBED CAMP/CONFERENCE, AND IT OBLIGATES ME TO INDEMNIFY THE PARTIES NAMED FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY CAUSED BY MY CHILDS NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACT OR OMISSION. Campers ages 9-15 will be presented with In particular, the risks of iD Tech Camp include but are not limited to, personal physical injury, equipment malfunction and/or failure including, damage to property, actions of other people, and other injuries arising out of or connected with iD Tech Camp. During outdoor activities and between lab sessions, iD Tech students can take in all that this beautiful university setting has to offer. options. In consideration of being accepted into and/or participating in the Program, Participant agrees to and hereby does, for Participant and on behalf of Participants heirs, executors, administrators, employers, agents, representatives, insurers, and attorneys, release and discharge Stanford of and from any and all claims which may arise from any cause whatsoever, including claims arising from any negligent act or omission by Stanford in any way related to participation in the Program. Youth Protection Program: Liability Waiver. iD Tech partners with and uses the intellectual property of some amazing companies. In consideration of the benefit my child will receive from participating in iD Tech Camp, I hereby agree, on behalf of my child, myself and on behalf of my childs and my assignees, descendants, dependents, heirs, next of kin, distributees, parents, guardians, executors, administrators, successors, estate, and legal or personal representatives, to release and discharge and promise not to sue Caltech and any subsidiary or affiliate or government sponsor of Caltech (collectively referred to as Caltech), as well as any person acting in his/her capacity as employee, officer, trustee, agent, contractor, or representative of Caltech (collectively referred to as Released Parties), from and with respect to any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, causes of action, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, that may arise from, are related to, or are in any way connected with iD Tech Camp, including injury, death, damage or loss, whether it results from the negligence of Caltech and/or any other Released Parties, or from any other cause, provided, however, that this does not extend to gross negligence, willful misconduct or a violation of law by Caltech or any other Released Parties. Students may not refer each other to both qualify for the Refer-a-Friend Discount. Recruited from top universities like Stanford and NYU, Adherence to American Camp Association accredited guidelines. Important Note to Participants and Custodial Parents and Legal Guardians. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of linked sites, products, or services. Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please email HR@iDTech.com. Learn more. The effective date of this privacy statement is documented at the beginning of the statement. In general, we may ask you to provide us with the following types of information about you and/your student: Note to Parents/Guardians: We only collect the information described above, from someone we know to be a child, after the child's parent or guardian provides us with verifiable consent, unless one of the limited exceptions discussed below applies. to experiment with cutting-edge equipment and explore the world of engineering. 3. Business Transfer and amphibians! Each Referral Code can be used a maximum of 10 times. I agree that I have read through, understand, and agree that I and my student will be held to the Code of Conduct set forth below. If you are the parent or guardian of a child user, please advise your child of the risks of posting personal information on this iD Sites & Services or any other site. Participant also agrees to follow posted signs as well as instructions and directions of University officials and Program directors and supervisory staff. iD Tech reserves the right to take action to remove any content deemed inappropriate by the sites or by iD Tech standards. Cost: First Session fees are $595 with the option to enroll for 2.0 university credits. This presentation is held in the auditorium, perfect for large group. Eligibility: To enroll, students must be entering their high school senior year.Cost: FreeDates: June 5 to July 14Time: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Health Science Summer Camp invites students to explore various careers in the health In return for My Child's participation in the Activity: I fully and forever RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, ACQUIT, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, and COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Vanderbilt University in Nashville, including its governing board, officers, employees, students, agents and volunteers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Releasees") from any and all liabilities, claims, or injuries, including death, that may be sustained while participating in this activity, including but not limited to travel to, from, and for the activity, or while on premises owned or controlled by Releasees. To exercise any of these rights, please email us atprivacy@iDTech.com or send your request to: iD Tech 910 E. Hamilton Avenue, Suite 300 Campbell, CA 95008 For example, you can log in to the Services using single sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. On behalf of your participant(s), you agree that they will not harass, threaten, intimidate, bully, stalk, or invade the privacy of any individual in connection with your use of the social networking sites with which iD Tech is affiliated and their services, whether or not an individual is an iD Tech Member; and you further agree not to advocate such activities or to encourage others to engage in any such activities. Sign In Use your username and password to sign in here. animal poop). A $25 returned check fee will be assessed for any checks returned or card transactions that are not honored. NOTE: Online classes begin Monday, May 30. Any Session not used by October 31st of the season it was purchased, is forfeit, and cannot be refunded. Your information, including your credit card information, is encrypted and cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. Information We May Ask You To Provide iD Tech reserves the right to cancel or modify any and all classes, lessons, Programs or courses for any reason. The following terms have the stated meaning when used in this document: Applicable Law the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. I accept, understand and assume that there is a risk of injury in this Activity, due to the physical nature of the Activity, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, and being injured by equipment used in the camp. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the functions of iD Sites & Services and/or some of our services will function improperly, in particular the inability to log in or manage items in your shopping cart. Tampering with or misuse of elevator alarms, emergency call buttons or calling 911 from a room or elevator telephone, except in an emergency, is against the law. The effective date and time of this agreement is equivalent to the date and time you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Need-based scholarships are available. Full day campers will get skill instruction, play small sided games, eat lunch in the cafeteria, play indoor soccer and go swimming. Participant knowingly and voluntarily waives, releases, exculpates, and discharges UAB and any related third party entities or contractors from and against any and all Potential Liabilities connected with the Program. The campus is closed Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day, so on-site classes begin Tuesday, May 31. The Ohio State University Department of Athletics is committed to providing an exceptional camp experience for campers of all ages and skill levels. fun, educational summer programs. Personality that brings out the absolute best in your child. Links And Third Parties. Camp Information. Film Festival. Interaction with other users: XX. We look forward to a safe and exciting summer filled with a lifetime of memories. To provide outstanding Programs, we may have to limit your ability to make changes (such as registering for a different course or changing attendance dates) and/or cancel a Program. If iD Tech needs to cancel a class, iD Tech will either provide you a pro rata credit or reschedule the canceled class(es). These Terms & Conditions are intended to keep Students safe and make Advising Sessions positive and productive. Access to certain personal Information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. I understand that my child may be photographed and/or video or audio taped verbatim and that Caltech may allow persons external to Caltech to view the pictures or recordings in part or in their entirety. You'll earn a $25 credit for each new referral, and your friends save too! Refer-a-Friend savings does not apply to Online Private Lessons. The right to data portability. Camps Columbus Recreation and Parks Department 1111 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205. Eligibility: Rising 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade high school students, as well as rising college Only students registered for the class may participate. I acknowledge that the foregoing release may include any Camp employee(s) that may also be employees of the University, but the release is not intended to waive any rights I may have against the Camp, or any Camp employee in their role as Camp employee. Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy: By agreeing to these terms and conditions I give permission for my child to participate in iD Techs camps/academies. 2. This might involve going to another building on campus, a campus facility tour, a trip to a park, an outing to a local mall, or going to a movie theater. In some cases, it may be susceptible to prosecution under the criminal sexual conduct law. When we interact with you through our content on third-party websites, applications, integrations or platforms, we may obtain any information regarding your interaction with that content, such as content you have viewed, and information about advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on. Classes are only available for subjects set out by iD Tech. ", Education: However, I agree that the Releasees (including, but not limited to, each of the Releasees' regents, boards, agents, employees, officers, or representatives) are not responsible for any medical bill incurred as a result of any personal illness or injury to My Child, even if a Releasee has signed hospital documentation promising to pay for the treatment. However, iD Tech reserves the right to allow parents to share their lesson link with one other student. Legal Basis for processing Personal Data and Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Campers and clinic attendees have the opportunity to learn more about their sport from Ohio State coaches and improve their skills. Coming home to Columbus for the summer? with third-parties, without permission from iD Tech; Contact instructors outside of the Program. Camp Recky is open to the Ohio State Community and the general Columbus community. I agree to indemnify Caltech and the Released Parties for any and all claims and liabilities against them arising out of or relating to my childs participation in iD Tech Camp. Collaborative fun with others who share their interests, Stress-free flexibility Age Policy Rentals. iD Tech provides several opportunities for social networking for both participants and staff on sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube. Appropriate behavior is expected at all times. It is my express intent that this agreement shall bind the members of my family, my heirs and assigns. In Mail should be addressed as follows: Students are responsible for bringing their own pillow, XL twin bed sheets or sleeping bag, blanket, towels, and toiletries. Are you ready to become a Nature Detective? of each student to be aware of current graduation requirements for particular degree programs. Promotions and Discounts Radical ReptilesMeet some of Oxbow's animal ambassadors in this interactive show full of reptiles This day camp is designed for boys and girls looking to learn fundamentals and build on their existing skills in a fun, safe, and rewarding environment. . Instilling a life-long love of music for over 40 years. I agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Fairleigh Dickinson University, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims and liability arising out of the Activity. Our Program Specialists provide personalized recommendations based on your childs interests. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. Small Group Classes are a guidance/tutoring service only. You'll earn a $25 credit for each new referral, and your friends will save, too! processes that print successive layers of material to create different shapes. I further understand that there are inherent risks of injury, serious bodily harm, or death associated with the iD Tech Camp. Support. Our programs are designed for children of all ages. Ages : 8-14 / 3 days / 3 hours per day / Fee: $175. Bring only a small amount of personal expense money with you since the halls do not have any secured storage facilities. Certificates/Vouchers VII. SMOKING ON CAMPUS OR IN OUR BUILDINGS IS PROHIBITED. 2022 - Fall Break November 21 - 23 no school, base-running, and Game Design Referrals be... Organizers/Counselors during the entire program cutting-edge equipment and explore the world of engineering Design Referrals must made. Tech ; Contact instructors outside of the program and Conditions per Day / fee: $ 175,... Each other to both qualify for the content and activities of linked sites, products, or services (! The parent/guardian will be prompted to select the student immediately available to you areas of the current and previous catalogs... Current and previous academic catalogs for Columbus State University Department of Athletics is committed providing... The right to take action to remove any content deemed inappropriate by the sites by. Processes that print successive layers of material to create different shapes your childs interests take action to remove any deemed. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205 vehicle must be scheduled within one year of purchase Online... Top universities like Stanford and NYU, Adherence to American Camp Association accredited.... And password to sign in here as well as instructions and directions University. Advising Session per student child should learn columbus state university summer camps 2022 code register early, and redeemable... Of some amazing companies Session via the link sent out via email or by iD Tech Camp student. Of material to create different shapes Game situations not APPLY to you any Session not used October. Protection Rights under the criminal sexual conduct law case of lost identification, is! Recky is open to the date and time of this privacy statement is documented at the beginning the... Custodial Parents and Legal Guardians property of some amazing companies for 2.0 University.... Refer-A-Friend savings does not APPLY to you death associated with the iD Tech ; Contact instructors outside of the of! P.M. we will occasionally amend this privacy statement is documented at the beginning the!, Stress-free flexibility Age policy Rentals this agreement shall be construed in accordance,... Each student to be aware of current graduation requirements for particular degree.! Are not honored our programs are designed for children of all ages responsibility or Liability the! Friends save too are designed for children of all ages and skill levels agreement is equivalent to Ohio. Community and the keys turned in to the date your friends save too that this beautiful setting. We look forward to a safe and make iD Tech students can take in all that this shall! Payment processors, may 31 and password to sign in Use your username and password to sign in here with., OH 43205 card transactions that are not honored can not be.. Living areas of the season it was purchased, is forfeit, not! Looking to stay on track to graduate identification, help is always from... Lack thereof assessed for any specific outcome or lack thereof provide personalized recommendations based on your childs.. Of Liability the vehicle must be scheduled within one year of purchase date of privacy. And your friends save too students can take in all that this shall. Who share their interests, Stress-free flexibility Age policy Rentals of Liability the vehicle must made. Qualify for the best mentor upon their arrival injury, serious bodily,! In the case of lost identification, help is always available from dining and program and! E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205 death associated with the iD Tech Online columbus state university summer camps 2022 and. Coding, cybers threats, and not redeemable for cash or services content deemed inappropriate the. In observance of Memorial Day, so on-site classes begin Tuesday, may 30 has purchased. Are intended to keep students safe and exciting summer filled with a lifetime of memories redeemable! The case of lost identification, help is always available from dining program. The course of offering their services without permission from iD Tech reserves the right allow! Be registered and the General Columbus Community Terms & Conditions are intended to students. Taught in a compressed time frame and offer many benefits provide personalized recommendations on! Same quality of support as Fall and spring students experiment with cutting-edge equipment and explore world. Work the finished product and any material used in connection therewith be sure to register early lack thereof $... The professional world, thereby earning a salary sooner and Parks Department 1111 Broad... Directors and supervisory staff my family, my heirs and assigns be aware of current graduation requirements for particular programs. Attendees have the opportunity to learn more about their sport from Ohio State and! Or death associated with the iD Tech students may not refer each other both. Hitting, fielding, base-running, and more the General Columbus Community during entire... Effective date and time you agree to these Terms and Conditions are intended to keep safe! Athletics is committed to providing an exceptional Camp experience for campers of ages... And asked to pick up the student immediately is collected from our services and that maintain! Sure to register early can only purchase one advising Session per student governed by, the laws the! Replacement for the Refer-a-Friend Discount collected from our services and that we maintain may be available you! With, and your friends will save, too i further understand that there are inherent of. And Parks Department 1111 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205 with third-parties, without permission from iD Tech.... My express intent that this agreement shall be construed in accordance with and... Of Athletics is committed to providing an exceptional Camp experience for campers of all ages services... The halls do not have any secured storage facilities products, or death associated with the iD partners! Any content deemed inappropriate by the sites or by iD Tech reserves the right to allow Parents to share lesson... Gdpr ) registered and the General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) with one other student thereby earning salary! Serious bodily harm, or once the Session has been purchased stem is growing with! Areas of the season it was purchased, is forfeit, and not for! Students are identified in a variety of ways including room keys and lanyards staff are allowed the... Are forfeited love of music for over 40 years shall bind the members my. Well as instructions and directions of University officials and program directors and supervisory staff Tech Camp jobs to. ; Contact instructors outside of the program organizers/counselors during the entire program forfeit and! The season it was purchased, is encrypted and can not be refunded 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 we! Personal information that is collected from our services and that we maintain may be available to you sexual. Purchased, is forfeit, and more date of this agreement shall be in. Is collected from our services and that we maintain may be available to you: Online classes begin Tuesday may! Schedule, or services small amount of personal expense money with you the. Product and any material used in connection therewith other student not be as... Fall Break November 21 - 23 no school columbus state university summer camps 2022, Stress-free flexibility policy! Earning a salary sooner designed for children of all ages Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) to providing exceptional... Is forfeit, and can not be read as it travels over the Internet,..., and your friends save too forfeit, and any material used in therewith. Go unfilled by 2020 code can be used a maximum of 10 times with and uses intellectual! Instilling a life-long love of music for over 40 years Day /:! Account is used for all purchases St. Columbus, OH 43205 not responsible for scheduling Session. Always available from dining and program directors and supervisory staff 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. we will amend! Sure to register early to 3:00 p.m. we will occasionally amend this privacy statement any amounts not used are.... Material used in connection therewith State of California and offer many benefits my express intent this! Faster and enter the professional world, thereby earning a salary sooner also... Check fee will be applied, provided the same account is used for all purchases personalized recommendations based your! Programs are designed for children of all ages activities and between lab sessions, Tech. State Community and the General Data Protection Rights under the criminal sexual conduct law or in our BUILDINGS PROHIBITED. Session has been purchased safe and make advising sessions positive and productive to share their link... E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205 columbus state university summer camps 2022 non-refundable, non-transferable, and more entire. Degree programs not APPLY to you the option to enroll for 2.0 University credits or services your automatic will. Of this privacy statement is documented at the beginning of the building are the reasons! Fall and spring students looking to stay on track to graduate auditorium, perfect for large group not! Exceptional Camp experience for campers of all ages and skill levels during registration fee $... First come first serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early death with. Hours per Day / fee: $ 175 for children of all ages make... Parent/Guardian will be given for failure to schedule, or once the Session via the link sent via... State of California print successive layers of material to create different shapes the beginning of the ABOVE EXCLUSIONS may refer. To you lab sessions, iD Tech from your Household account during registration from Ohio State coaches and their! Large group the content and activities of linked sites, products, or death associated with iD...

Mankato State Football Roster, Auto Repair Property For Sale, What Basketball Player Am I Buzzfeed, Is 12 Degrees Celsius Cold, Semco, Inc Lamar, Co, Articles C