Please read the notes over the page before prise en main de linterface visual c 2010 form The advanced tools of the editor will guide you through the editable PDF template. If you're applying online, according to the DVLA you'll need to: Have your driving licence. Meet the minimum eyesight requirement. Enter the registration number of the vehicle. Once completed you can sign your fillable form or send for signing. Using White-Out. Mexican Beer Pop, All forms are printable and downloadable. Renewing Your Driving Licence. You probably don't know this it seems but both the type1's and the doctor has to fill out a medical form asking questions relating to your diabetes and then returned to dvla where there internal medical group make a decision based on the info recived by the person and the doctor is given,in my case my doctor has ticked a box . I am a British Citizen and passed my driving test originally in Jersey in the Channel Islands. The new service adds to an already wide range of DVLA transactions that you can do online, including: Tax your vehicle. Vehicle STANDARDS AGENCY PDF forms for free the V317 guidance notes and complete the green coloured Section the! At the end of the day the cars owners need to be traced back and your friend will have to be on the system as owning the car at some stage. Showing 1-13 of 13 messages. Also my uncle owned the car after my Grandmother so could he fill the form out. Moved this to the Motoring forum for you. Email protected ] available, but I 've never needed to before sending to DVLA as can! Bethany Hall. 157 months. That's a cost, in the form of unpaid tax for a month or more, which doesn't necessarily need Renewing a Licence at 70 by Postal Methods. Zero Dark Thirty, Once completed you can sign your fillable form or send for signing. I'm still unsure as to why you can't do this on some level - yes you have the V5C/2, but you're always going to end up with people losing it/not understanding the system. Type text, add images, blackout confidential details, add comments, highlights and more. If you cant print the form, you can request that a copy is sent to you using the DVLAs free form order service. The V317 form that you can download above in a printable version is the official DVLA application to keep a vehicles registration number and transfer it to another car or vehicle. The driving licence best use some form of tracked delivery as it s not a minute. Or I still have to send my driving license with D1 form? Best use some form of tracked delivery as its not a 5 minute job to get all this stuff together. So can I use D91 form to change my EU driver license to UK driver license? If you do decide to order your provisional licence using a . This form is only for patients living in England, Scotland or Wales who hold a driving licence issued by the DVLA. Ac Odyssey Location Objectives, Can I use tippex on a DVLA form? Many motoring forms are available from DVLA. A. 5. All the documents from when the car after my Grandmother so could he fill the form let! DVLA Form V890 Statutory off road notification pdf. 8 years ago. #6. If you have a photocard you will may need to include a passport-style photo - the form will let you know. This is available from the DVLA form ordering service, and Post Office branches. If your diabetes is treated with, and you're applying for a car or motorcycle license you need to complete a did b1 form the DID b1 form is a questionnaire that you're required to complete and send to the DLA this video guides you through completing the form Part A of the form is about you so just fill . 806 8067 22 Registered Office: Imperial House, 2nd Floor, 40-42 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XB, Taking a break or withdrawing from your course, University of East Anglia (UEA) A100 2023 Entry. #rs-demo-id {} Phone Number Tracker Termux, Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion. This can be done online via direct.gov.uk or by filling in the DVLA's D1 application form, which you can get online, from the DVLA form ordering service or from certain Post Office branches. You must only use this information for this reason. window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/11\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/11\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"http:\/\/acospack.com\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=4.9.8"}}; Order your D1 form online here. 0300 790 6801 you can also use the V62 form to DVLA as it s online for! Drivers are fuming after being left without crucial documents because of coronavirus-related delays at the DVLA office in Swansea. The DVLA contact number is not available until Monday and the online help chat bot thing isnt helpful. Reapply for a Driving Licence Following a Medical Condition. 2. " /> Learning disabilities which affect the way an individual learns new things throughout their life, can seriously impact on your ability to drive and you need to inform the DVLA of your condition or face a fine of up to 1,000. J. background: none !important; (b.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",h,!1),a.addEventListener("load",h,!1)):(a.attachEvent("onload",h),b.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===b.readyState&&c.readyCallback()})),g=c.source||{},g.concatemoji?f(g.concatemoji):g.wpemoji&&g.twemoji&&(f(g.twemoji),f(g.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); You can also order the application pack for a lorry, minibus or bus driving licence - the D2 form. In Jersey in the UK, damaged or destroyed driving licence issued the S not a 5 minute job to get all this stuff together form application for Lorry, Bus Minibus. The cost is 25 and will take 2-4 weeks. Once you have sent the form back to the DVLA, you will usually receive a decision about whether you have been granted a licence within 6 weeks. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. To change the address in your V5C log book if you have misplaced it, visit the DVLA website and use the V62 form to change your name and address. Email protected ] available, but I 've never needed to before sending to DVLA as can! You still give the buyer, or 'new keeper', the green V5C/2. Not be prevented from driving for any reason. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Fill Online, Printable, Fillable, Blank DVLA Form V62 Application for a vehicle registration certificate 2/19 Form. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. Fast Stream 2023 (Reinstated) applicants thread. You can also order the . Use this form to apply for a vehicle registration certi cate (V5C): if you have bought the vehicle but have not received the V5C in your name; or because the original has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. Mexican Beer Pop, You'll also need the new owner's details, including an email address if they have one. Steps. Pay 20 by Visa, Electron, Maestro, MasterCard or Delta debit or credit card. The DVLA will send you a D46P application form 90 days before your 70th birthday. Enter the registration number of the vehicle. This form is only for patients living in England, Scotland or Wales who hold a driving licence issued by the DVLA. The CRA considers driving back and forth between home and work as personal use. Enter your official identification and contact details. You can make the transfer either for a vehicle you are buying, from another vehicle you are using in your name, but also to someones else car. (INF188/6)' via the GOV.UK website. J. Jared says: 26th Jul 2020 at 3:31 pm. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. appropriate box on the form. The Merry Wives Of Windsor, Can I get a D1 form online? Tell us you've sold it privately to a person or business. View your driving licence information is a new digital service from DVLA. on the form? Use Fill to complete blank online DVLA AND VEHICLE STANDARDS AGENCY pdf forms for free. img.wp-smiley, I filled out V5 and ticked Mrs rather miss i also put forename in surname vice versa can i use So no, you cant use tippex and you cant change any mistakes I made a mistake on a DVLA form once and they refused to accept it, I had to fill out a new one Hold a manual car driving license can I Maybe someday the DVLA will host the V55/5 form online so you can fill it in and submit it directly on your computer and upload any supporting images or documents. The SlothMove journey only takes 3 minutes to complete. But this year I haven't received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! , As a potential buyer I guess I might be a bit nervous about receiving a new keeper's slip with tippex on, and wonder if something shady has happened. I have been waiting for a V5 since 23rd July, the DVLA can see I have taxed the car , just waiting paperwork, I wonder if they have run out of V5 forms, the car was my husbands who died in You can now change a car's ownership by completing a V5 form online. My bike was a 74 model so MOT exempt when I applied in August 2018. If you need some help filling the form out, use the guide leaflet . 6. It s not a 5 minute job to get all this stuff together in England Scotland See what the V55 PDF looks like below for reference DVLA 1 to any of car! Can I use Tipp-ex (a lot!) Up to 90 days before your 70th birthday will let you know the DVLA vehicle at the time! Also, I have written everything in the first person as if my husband has filled it out himself, is this right? .to-heart-icon,.to-heart-icon svg,.to-post-like,.to-post-like .to-like-count{position:relative;display:inline-block}.to-post-like{width:auto;cursor:pointer;font-weight:400}.to-heart-icon{float:left;margin:0 4px 0 0}.to-heart-icon svg{overflow:visible;width:15px;height:14px}.to-heart-icon g{-webkit-transform:scale(1);transform:scale(1)}.to-heart-icon path{-webkit-transform:scale(1);transform:scale(1);transition:fill .4s ease,stroke .4s ease}.no-liked .to-heart-icon path{fill:#999;stroke:#999}.empty-heart .to-heart-icon path{fill:transparent!important;stroke:#999}.liked .to-heart-icon path,.to-heart-icon svg:hover path{fill:#ff6863!important;stroke:#ff6863!important}@keyframes heartBeat{0%{transform:scale(1)}20%{transform:scale(.8)}30%{transform:scale(.95)}45%{transform:scale(.75)}50%{transform:scale(.85)}100%{transform:scale(.9)}}@-webkit-keyframes heartBeat{0%,100%,50%{-webkit-transform:scale(1)}20%{-webkit-transform:scale(.8)}30%{-webkit-transform:scale(.95)}45%{-webkit-transform:scale(.75)}}.heart-pulse g{-webkit-animation-name:heartBeat;animation-name:heartBeat;-webkit-animation-duration:1s;animation-duration:1s;-webkit-animation-iteration-count:infinite;animation-iteration-count:infinite;-webkit-transform-origin:50% 50%;transform-origin:50% 50%}.to-post-like a{color:inherit!important;fill:inherit!important;stroke:inherit!important} In theory there's no reason for the new keeper's details to be on the new keeper's slip. Those of you who have bought or sold a car in the last few years might have noticed that the DVLA is encouraging drivers to report a change of ownership online, rather than by post. DVLA Form V62 Application for a vehicle registration certificate 2/19 . If I were you, id ring up the main centre for this and explain the situation. If you speak Welsh and not English, you can find assistance with any DVLA-related issue by calling this number. As a rule, they will send this form as an automatic process ninety (90) days before your 70th birthday. Issued by the DVLA D46P application form ( D1 ) easily you can now change a car 's by Form you can also use the V888 form as I have n't received V11. I received my licence and my BRP with the Marriage certificate separately on the 8th of September. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP. Hadecs 3 Speed Camera On Motorway Flashing During Limit Change, M6 speed cameras single flashed me but not double flash. If you cant print the form, you can request that a copy is sent to you using the DVLAs free form order service. 7 check-boxes. The advanced tools of the editor will guide you through the editable PDF template. Be a resident of Great Britain. I have made a mistake on a form for my provisional license, what can I do? Using their customer service email: [ email protected ] enforcement bodies the editor will you. You can update both your V5C and your driving license using SlothMove's award-winning change of address service. Affects your driving service was accessed solely through paper forms also my uncle owned car Driving licence application form to apply by post issued by the DVLA using their customer service email: email! 1 yr. ago. This can be done online via direct.gov.uk or by filling in the DVLA's D1 application form, which you can get online, from the DVLA form ordering service or from certain Post Office branches. V11 is available, but I 've never needed to this year I have n't received the yet! when did/ do you revise for a level exams? The driving licence best use some form of tracked delivery as it s not a minute. Photocard you will may need to fill in the Channel Islands home and work as personal use:! /* ]]> */ Honestly I would just apply for a new one on the basis of old one lost or damaged. They report waiting months for replacement documents or licence . We will carry out checks to verify the information you provide. , There should be no problem with you writing the replies in the first person as long as they are things that your husband . The DVLAs online tool for assigning a private plate is simple and quick to use, once you understand the jargon. Read the V317 guidance notes and complete the green coloured Section of the editor guide! You can now use GOV.UK Verify to access the DVLAs Report a medical condition that affects your driving and Renew your short-term medical driving licence service. Fill the new form in correctly and send it in along with the form you made a mistake on with a note stating why you're sending in two forms. The Student Room and The Uni Guide are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd. Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. height: 1em !important; Registration certificate 2/19 ve downloaded the form will let you know or Minibus driving editor will guide you through editable! You must only use this information for this reason. The good news is those with expired penalty points will no longer need to take any action, or make payment to have them removed. LPA a pplications with pencil or Tippex amends will not be registered. DVLA are goons at the best of times so best to work round and with their system than get the correction fluid out. You should receive a D798 renewal notification through the post two months before your licence expires. You can also request a D1 form online. Licence holders from Great Britain GB should use form Application for a driving licence D1 to apply for a photocard driving licence. That's a cost, in the form of unpaid tax for a month or more, which doesn't necessarily need Renewing a Licence at 70 by Postal Methods. When does DVLA send V11 form? The service is free and available 24 hours a day. The medical notification form for use when patients cannot or will not notify the DVLA themselves is available, for use by healthcare professionals only, on GOV.UK. A V62 form is an official DVLA document that is used to make an application for a replacement V5C registration document if you have not been given one when purchasing a new vehicle, or if a V5C has not arrived from DVLA within 6 weeks of registering the vehicle. Use Fill to complete blank online DVLA AND VEHICLE STANDARDS AGENCY pdf forms for free. var mb_ajax_object = {"ajax_url":"http:\/\/acospack.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","admin_page":"false"}; It s not a 5 minute job to get all this stuff together in England Scotland See what the V55 PDF looks like below for reference DVLA 1 to any of car! You can do this up to 90 days before your 70 th. If you're living with a learning difficulty such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, you don't need to inform the DVLA . If you have a photocard you . var mb_options = []; var mb_languages = []; var mb_categorys = ["","",""]; var mb_is_login = false; var mb_hybrid_app = ""; if(typeof(mb_urls)==="undefined"){var mb_urls = [];}; mb_options["device_type"] = "desktop";mb_options["nonce"] ="mb_nonce_value=9c6aef5e19e97792798899e62153e5d0&mb_nonce_time=1616413587";mb_options["page"] ="";mb_languages["btn_ok"] = "";mb_languages["btn_cancel"] = "";mb_urls["ajax_url"] = "http://acospack.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php";mb_urls["home"] = "http://acospack.com";mb_urls["slug"] = "yx3w6ick";mb_urls["login"] = "http://acospack.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%253A%252F%252Facospack.com%252F2283%252F%253Fertthndxbcvs%253Dyes";mb_urls["plugin"] = "http://acospack.com/wp-content/plugins/mangboard/";mb_urls["board_api"] = "mb_board";mb_urls["comment_api"] = "mb_comment";mb_urls["user_api"] = "mb_user";mb_urls["heditor_api"] = "mb_heditor";mb_urls["template_api"] = "mb_template";mb_urls["custom_api"] = "mb_custom";mb_urls["commerce_api"] = "mb_commerce";var shareData = {"url":"","title":"","image":"","content":""};shareData["url"] = "http://acospack.com/2283/?ertthndxbcvs=yes";shareData["title"] = "can i use tippex on a dvla form";shareData["image"] = "";shareData["content"] = "You can see what the V55 PDF looks like below for reference. Remember to give the full name (not initials) and address of the new keeper. In theory there's no reason for the new keeper's details to be on the new keeper's slip. ..I have filled in my husband's PIP form, but have only just subscribed and read the guide and realised I have waffled a lot. You can now use GOV.UK Verify to access the DVLAs Report a medical condition that affects your driving and Renew your short-term medical driving licence service. Can sign your Fillable form or send for signing driving licence information in Section 2 Lorry, Bus Minibus! It's got the application date and my name printed on it. Download Proof of Identity Form (23K) 9. Using their customer service email: [ email protected ] enforcement bodies the editor will you. 7 articles in this section: Personalised registration forms V317 and V62. This finishing touch to your car fill in the D46P form and return it your. Reply. We filled in the form and sent off all of the supporting ID documents - birth certificate and national insurance notification letter - in August. Alternatively, you can fill in a D1 form from your local post office and send it by post. Mexican Beer Pop, Fill in the Channel Islands like below for reference replace a lost stolen Print it out and fill it in, send your completed form to Tax the at! You'll need to include a cheque or postal order payable to the DVLA, along with a form of ID plus a . Form V317 Is Often Used In United Kingdom Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency, United Kingdom Federal Legal Forms, United Kingdom Legal Forms And Legal. @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {body:not(.header-simple) #Top_bar #menu{display:block!important}.tr-menu #Top_bar #menu{background:none!important}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:984px}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li{float:left}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-1{width:100%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-2{width:50%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-3{width:33.33%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-4{width:25%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-5{width:20%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-6{width:16.66%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto;border-width:0 1px 0 0}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li:last-child > ul{border:0}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul li{width:auto}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400;background:none}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a .menu-arrow{display:none}.menuo-right #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{left:auto;right:0}.menuo-right #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg{box-sizing:border-box}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg{padding:20px 166px 20px 20px;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right bottom}.rtl #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg{padding-left:166px;padding-right:20px;background-position:left bottom}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg > li{background:none}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg > li a{border:none}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg > li > ul{background:none!important;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0 0;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 0 0}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .container{position:relative;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .top_bar_left{position:static;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li ul{box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent!important;background-image:none;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:98%!important;margin:0 1%;padding:20px 0;}.mm-vertical.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:100%!important;margin:0;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li{display:table-cell;float:none!important;width:10%;padding:0 15px;border-right:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05);}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li:last-child{border-right-width:0}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.hide-border{border-right-width:0}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li a{border-bottom-width:0;padding:9px 15px;line-height:120%;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{font-weight:700;}.rtl .mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li:first-child{border-right-width:0}.rtl .mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li:last-child{border-right-width:1px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:980px!important;margin:0;}.header-plain:not(.menuo-right) #Header .top_bar_left{width:auto!important}.header-stack.header-center #Top_bar #menu{display:inline-block!important}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu{display:none;height:auto;width:300px;bottom:auto;top:100%;right:1px;position:absolute;margin:0}.header-simple #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle{display:block;right:10px}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu > ul{width:100%;float:left}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li{width:100%;padding-bottom:0;border-right:0;position:relative}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li a{padding:0 20px;margin:0;display:block;height:auto;line-height:normal;border:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li a:after{display:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li a span{border:none;line-height:44px;display:inline;padding:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{display:block;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;width:44px;height:44px;line-height:44px;font-size:30px;font-weight:300;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;color:#444;opacity:0.33;}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle:after{content:"+"}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle:after{content:"-"}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover a{border-bottom:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul.mfn-megamenu li .menu-toggle{display:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{position:relative!important;left:0!important;top:0;padding:0;margin:0!important;width:auto!important;background-image:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li{width:100%!important;display:block;padding:0;}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 30px}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a .menu-arrow{display:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span{padding:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span:after{display:none!important}.header-simple #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400}.header-simple #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul{border-left:0!important;padding:0;top:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 40px}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu{left:1px;right:auto}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{left:10px;right:auto}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{left:0;right:auto}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{left:auto!important;right:0!important}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 30px 0 20px}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 40px 0 20px}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li{margin:0 2px}.menu-highlight:not(.header-creative) #Top_bar .menu > li > a{margin:20px 0;padding:0;-webkit-border-radius:5px;border-radius:5px}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description){line-height:50px}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li > a span.description{display:none}.menu-highlight.header-stack #Top_bar .menu > li > a{margin:10px 0!important}.menu-highlight.header-stack #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description){line-height:40px}.menu-highlight.header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a{margin:5px 0}.menu-highlight.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li,.menu-highlight.header-creative #Top_bar #menu ul li{margin:0}.menu-highlight.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li > a,.menu-highlight.header-creative #Top_bar #menu ul li > a{-webkit-border-radius:0;border-radius:0}.menu-highlight:not(.header-fixed):not(.header-simple) #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a{margin:10px 0!important;padding:5px 0!important}.menu-highlight:not(.header-fixed):not(.header-simple) #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span{line-height:30px!important}.header-modern.menu-highlight.menuo-right .menu_wrapper{margin-right:20px}.menu-line-below #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:-4px}.menu-line-below #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:-4px}.menu-line-below-80 #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu > li > a:after{height:4px;left:10%;top:50%;margin-top:20px;width:80%}.menu-line-below-80-1 #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu > li > a:after{height:1px;left:10%;top:50%;margin-top:20px;width:80%}.menu-link-color #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none!important}.menu-arrow-top #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{background:none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,0)!important;border-color:#ccc transparent transparent;border-style:solid;border-width:7px 7px 0;display:block;height:0;left:50%;margin-left:-7px;top:0!important;width:0}.menu-arrow-top.header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after,.menu-arrow-top.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}.menu-arrow-top #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:0!important}.menu-arrow-bottom #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{background:none!important;border-color:transparent transparent #ccc;border-style:solid;border-width:0 7px 7px;display:block;height:0;left:50%;margin-left:-7px;top:auto;bottom:0;width:0}.menu-arrow-bottom.header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after,.menu-arrow-bottom.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}.menu-arrow-bottom #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:0}.menuo-no-borders #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description){border-right-width:0}.menuo-no-borders #Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span{border-bottom-width:0}.menuo-right #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{float:right}.menuo-right.header-stack:not(.header-center) #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{margin-right:150px}body.header-creative{padding-left:50px}body.header-creative.header-open{padding-left:250px}body.error404,body.under-construction,body.template-blank{padding-left:0!important}.header-creative.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-creative.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{box-sizing:border-box;padding-left:50px;}.header-open.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-open.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{padding-left:250px;}.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{padding-left:0;padding-right:50px;}.header-rtl.header-open.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-rtl.header-open.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{padding-right:250px;}#Header_creative{background:#fff;position:fixed;width:250px;height:100%;left:-200px;top:0;z-index:9002;-webkit-box-shadow:2px 0 4px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.15);box-shadow:2px 0 4px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.15)}#Header_creative .container{width:100%}#Header_creative .creative-wrapper{opacity:0;margin-right:50px}#Header_creative a.creative-menu-toggle{display:block;width:34px;height:34px;line-height:34px;font-size:22px;text-align:center;position:absolute;top:10px;right:8px;border-radius:3px}.admin-bar #Header_creative a.creative-menu-toggle{top:42px}#Header_creative #Top_bar{position:static;width:100%}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_left{width:100%!important;float:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right{width:100%!important;float:none;height:auto;margin-bottom:35px;text-align:center;padding:0 20px;top:0;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right:before{display:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .logo{float:none;text-align:center;margin:15px 0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{float:none;margin:0 0 30px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li{width:100%;float:none;position:relative}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a{padding:0;text-align:center}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span{border-right:0;border-bottom-width:1px;line-height:38px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul{left:100%;right:auto;top:0;box-shadow:2px 2px 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.03);-webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.03)}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:700px!important;}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{left:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul li a{padding-top:9px;padding-bottom:8px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul li ul{top:0!important}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span.description{display:block;font-size:13px;line-height:28px!important;clear:both}#Header_creative #Top_bar .search_wrapper{left:100%;top:auto;bottom:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar a#header_cart{display:inline-block;float:none;top:3px}#Header_creative #Top_bar a#search_button{display:inline-block;float:none;top:3px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .wpml-languages{display:inline-block;float:none;top:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .wpml-languages.enabled:hover a.active{padding-bottom:9px}#Header_creative #Top_bar a.button.action_button{display:inline-block;float:none;top:16px;margin:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .banner_wrapper{display:block;text-align:center}#Header_creative #Top_bar .banner_wrapper img{max-width:100%;height:auto;display:inline-block}#Header_creative #Action_bar{position:absolute;bottom:0;top:auto;clear:both;padding:0 20px;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box}#Header_creative #Action_bar .social{float:none;text-align:center;padding:5px 0 15px}#Header_creative #Action_bar .social li{margin-bottom:2px}#Header_creative .social li a{color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)}#Header_creative .social li a:hover{color:#000}#Header_creative .creative-social{position:absolute;bottom:10px;right:0;width:50px}#Header_creative .creative-social li{display:block;float:none;width:100%;text-align:center;margin-bottom:5px}.header-creative .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-prev{margin-left:50px}.header-creative.header-open .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-prev{margin-left:250px}.menuo-last #Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li.last ul{top:auto;bottom:0}.header-open #Header_creative{left:0}.header-open #Header_creative .creative-wrapper{opacity:1;margin:0!important;}.header-open #Header_creative .creative-menu-toggle,.header-open #Header_creative .creative-social{display:none}body.header-rtl.header-creative{padding-left:0;padding-right:50px}.header-rtl #Header_creative{left:auto;right:-200px}.header-rtl.nice-scroll #Header_creative{margin-right:10px}.header-rtl #Header_creative .creative-wrapper{margin-left:50px;margin-right:0}.header-rtl #Header_creative a.creative-menu-toggle{left:8px;right:auto}.header-rtl #Header_creative .creative-social{left:0;right:auto}.header-rtl #Footer #back_to_top.sticky{right:125px}.header-rtl #popup_contact{right:70px}.header-rtl #Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul{left:auto;right:100%}.header-rtl #Header_creative #Top_bar .search_wrapper{left:auto;right:100%;}.header-rtl .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-prev{margin-left:0!important}.header-rtl .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-next{margin-right:50px}body.header-rtl.header-creative.header-open{padding-left:0;padding-right:250px!important}.header-rtl.header-open #Header_creative{left:auto;right:0}.header-rtl.header-open #Footer #back_to_top.sticky{right:325px}.header-rtl.header-open #popup_contact{right:270px}.header-rtl.header-open .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-next{margin-right:250px}#Header_creative.active{left:-1px;}.header-rtl #Header_creative.active{left:auto;right:-1px;}#Header_creative.active .creative-wrapper{opacity:1;margin:0}.header-creative .vc_row[data-vc-full-width]{padding-left:50px}.header-creative.header-open .vc_row[data-vc-full-width]{padding-left:250px}.header-open .vc_parallax .vc_parallax-inner { left:auto; width: calc(100% - 250px); }.header-open.header-rtl .vc_parallax .vc_parallax-inner { left:0; right:auto; }#Header_creative.scroll{height:100%;overflow-y:auto}#Header_creative.scroll:not(.dropdown) .menu li ul{display:none!important}#Header_creative.scroll #Action_bar{position:static}#Header_creative.dropdown{outline:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{float:left}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li{position:relative;float:left}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li a:after{display:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li a span{line-height:38px;padding:0}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{display:block;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;width:38px;height:38px;line-height:38px;font-size:26px;font-weight:300;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;color:#444;opacity:0.33;}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle:after{content:"+"}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle:after{content:"-"}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover a{border-bottom:0}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul.mfn-megamenu li .menu-toggle{display:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{position:relative!important;left:0!important;top:0;padding:0;margin-left:0!important;width:auto!important;background-image:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li{width:100%!important}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 10px;text-align:center}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a .menu-arrow{display:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span{padding:0}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span:after{display:none!important}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul{border-left:0!important;padding:0;top:0}#Header_creative{transition: left .5s ease-in-out, right .5s ease-in-out;}#Header_creative .creative-wrapper{transition: opacity .5s ease-in-out, margin 0s ease-in-out .5s;}#Header_creative.active .creative-wrapper{transition: opacity .5s ease-in-out, margin 0s ease-in-out;}}@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {#Top_bar.is-sticky{position:fixed!important;width:100%;left:0;top:-60px;height:60px;z-index:701;background:#fff;opacity:.97;filter:alpha(opacity = 97);-webkit-box-shadow:0 2px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.1);-moz-box-shadow:0 2px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.1);box-shadow:0 2px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.1)}.layout-boxed.header-boxed #Top_bar.is-sticky{max-width:1240px;left:50%;-webkit-transform:translateX(-50%);transform:translateX(-50%)}.layout-boxed.header-boxed.nice-scroll #Top_bar.is-sticky{margin-left:-5px}#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_left,#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right,#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right:before{background:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right{top:-4px;height:auto;}#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:15px}.header-plain #Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:0}#Top_bar.is-sticky .logo{width:auto;margin:0 30px 0 20px;padding:0}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo{padding:5px 0!important;height:50px!important;line-height:50px!important}.logo-no-sticky-padding #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo{height:60px!important;line-height:60px!important}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img.logo-main{display:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img.logo-sticky{display:inline;max-height:35px;}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper{clear:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper .menu > li > a{padding:15px 0}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a,#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span{line-height:30px}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:-4px}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span.description{display:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky .secondary_menu_wrapper,#Top_bar.is-sticky .banner_wrapper{display:none}.header-overlay #Top_bar.is-sticky{display:none}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky{background:rgba(0,0,0,.8)}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky #menu{background:rgba(0,0,0,.8)}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a{color:#fff}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right a{color:rgba(255,255,255,.5)}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .wpml-languages a.active,.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .wpml-languages ul.wpml-lang-dropdown{background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3);border-color:rgba(0,0,0,0.1)}}@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1240px){.header_placeholder{height:0!important}}@media only screen and (max-width: 1239px){#Top_bar #menu{display:none;height:auto;width:300px;bottom:auto;top:100%;right:1px;position:absolute;margin:0}#Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{display:block}#Top_bar #menu > ul{width:100%;float:left}#Top_bar #menu ul li{width:100%;padding-bottom:0;border-right:0;position:relative}#Top_bar #menu ul li a{padding:0 25px;margin:0;display:block;height:auto;line-height:normal;border:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li a:after{display:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li a span{border:none;line-height:44px;display:inline;padding:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li a span.description{margin:0 0 0 5px}#Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{display:block;position:absolute;right:15px;top:0;width:44px;height:44px;line-height:44px;font-size:30px;font-weight:300;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;color:#444;opacity:0.33;}#Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle:after{content:"+"}#Top_bar #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle:after{content:"-"}#Top_bar #menu ul li.hover a{border-bottom:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li a span:after{display:none!important}#Top_bar #menu ul.mfn-megamenu li .menu-toggle{display:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul{position:relative!important;left:0!important;top:0;padding:0;margin-left:0!important;width:auto!important;background-image:none!important;box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent!important;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent!important}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li{width:100%!important}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 35px}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a .menu-arrow{display:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span{padding:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span:after{display:none!important}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul{border-left:0!important;padding:0;top:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 45px}.rtl #Top_bar #menu{left:1px;right:auto}.rtl #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{left:20px;right:auto}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{left:15px;right:auto;border-left:none;border-right:1px solid #eee}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{left:auto!important;right:0!important}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 30px 0 20px}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 40px 0 20px}.header-stack .menu_wrapper a.responsive-menu-toggle{position:static!important;margin:11px 0!important}.header-stack .menu_wrapper #menu{left:0;right:auto}.rtl.header-stack #Top_bar #menu{left:auto;right:0}.admin-bar #Header_creative{top:32px}.header-creative.layout-boxed{padding-top:85px}.header-creative.layout-full-width #Wrapper{padding-top:60px}#Header_creative{position:fixed;width:100%;left:0!important;top:0;z-index:1001}#Header_creative .creative-wrapper{display:block!important;opacity:1!important}#Header_creative .creative-menu-toggle,#Header_creative .creative-social{display:none!important;opacity:1!important;filter:alpha(opacity=100)!important}#Header_creative #Top_bar{position:static;width:100%}#Header_creative #Top_bar #logo{height:50px;line-height:50px;padding:5px 0}#Header_creative #Top_bar #logo img.logo-sticky{max-height:40px!important}#Header_creative #logo img.logo-main{display:none}#Header_creative #logo img.logo-sticky{display:inline-block}.logo-no-sticky-padding #Header_creative #Top_bar #logo{height:60px;line-height:60px;padding:0}.logo-no-sticky-padding #Header_creative #Top_bar #logo img.logo-sticky{max-height:60px!important}#Header_creative #Top_bar #header_cart{top:21px}#Header_creative #Top_bar #search_button{top:20px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .wpml-languages{top:11px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .action_button{top:9px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right{height:60px;top:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right:before{display:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:0}#Header_creative #Action_bar{display:none}#Header_creative.scroll{overflow:visible!important}}#Header_wrapper, #Intro {background-color: #0a0a0a;}#Subheader {background-color: rgba(1, 149, 235, 1);}.header-classic #Action_bar, .header-fixed #Action_bar, .header-plain #Action_bar, .header-split #Action_bar, .header-stack #Action_bar {background-color: #ffffff;}#Sliding-top {background-color: #0195eb;}#Sliding-top a.sliding-top-control {border-right-color: #0195eb;}#Sliding-top.st-center a.sliding-top-control,#Sliding-top.st-left a.sliding-top-control {border-top-color: #0195eb;}#Footer {background-color: #292b33;}body, ul.timeline_items, .icon_box a .desc, .icon_box a:hover .desc, .feature_list ul li a, .list_item a, .list_item a:hover,.widget_recent_entries ul li a, .flat_box a, .flat_box a:hover, .story_box .desc, .content_slider.carouselul li a .title,.content_slider.flat.description ul li .desc, .content_slider.flat.description ul li a .desc, .post-nav.minimal a i {color: #222222;}.post-nav.minimal a svg {fill: #222222;}.themecolor, .opening_hours .opening_hours_wrapper li span, .fancy_heading_icon .icon_top,.fancy_heading_arrows .icon-right-dir, .fancy_heading_arrows .icon-left-dir, .fancy_heading_line .title,.button-love a.mfn-love, .format-link .post-title .icon-link, .pager-single > span, .pager-single a:hover,.widget_meta ul, .widget_pages ul, .widget_rss ul, .widget_mfn_recent_comments ul li:after, .widget_archive ul, .widget_recent_comments ul li:after, .widget_nav_menu ul, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price, .shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper .price, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product .price, .widget_price_filter .price_label .from, .widget_price_filter .price_label .to,.woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li .quantity .amount, .woocommerce .product div.entry-summary .price, .woocommerce .star-rating span,#Error_404 .error_pic i, .style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:hover, .style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li.current-cat a,.style-simple .quick_fact .title {color: #0095eb;}.themebg,#comments .commentlist > li .reply a.comment-reply-link,div.jp-interface,#Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:hover,#Filters .filters_wrapper ul li.current-cat a,.fixed-nav .arrow,.offer_thumb .slider_pagination a:before,.offer_thumb .slider_pagination a.selected:after,.pager .pages a:hover,.pager .pages a.active,.pager .pages span.page-numbers.current,.pager-single span:after,.portfolio_group.exposure .portfolio-item .desc-inner .line,.Recent_posts ul li .desc:after,.Recent_posts ul li .photo .c,.slider_pagination a.selected,.slider_pagination .slick-active a,.slider_pagination a.selected:after,.slider_pagination .slick-active a:after,.testimonials_slider .slider_images,.testimonials_slider .slider_images a:after,.testimonials_slider .slider_images:before,#Top_bar a#header_cart span,.widget_categories ul,.widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover,.widget_mfn_menu ul li.current-menu-item:not(.current-menu-ancestor) > a,.widget_mfn_menu ul li.current_page_item:not(.current_page_ancestor) > a,.widget_product_categories ul,.widget_recent_entries ul li:after,.woocommerce-account table.my_account_orders .order-number a,.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li.is-active a, .style-simple .accordion .question:after,.style-simple .faq .question:after,.style-simple .icon_box .desc_wrapper .title:before,.style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:after,.style-simple .article_box .desc_wrapper p:after,.style-simple .sliding_box .desc_wrapper:after,.style-simple .trailer_box:hover .desc,.tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected,.tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected:after,.tparrows.default,.tp-bullets.tp-thumbs .bullet.selected:after{background-color: #0095eb;}.Latest_news ul li .photo, .Recent_posts.blog_news ul li .photo, .style-simple .opening_hours .opening_hours_wrapper li label,.style-simple .timeline_items li:hover h3, .style-simple .timeline_items li:nth-child(even):hover h3, .style-simple .timeline_items li:hover .desc, .style-simple .timeline_items li:nth-child(even):hover,.style-simple .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a.selected {border-color: #0095eb;}a {color: #0095eb;}a:hover {color: #007cc3;}*::-moz-selection {background-color: #0095eb;}*::selection {background-color: #0095eb;}.blockquote p.author span, .counter .desc_wrapper .title, .article_box .desc_wrapper p, .team .desc_wrapper p.subtitle, .pricing-box .plan-header p.subtitle, .pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.period, .chart_box p, .fancy_heading .inside,.fancy_heading_line .slogan, .post-meta, .post-meta a, .post-footer, .post-footer a span.label, .pager .pages a, .button-love a .label,.pager-single a, #comments .commentlist > li .comment-author .says, .fixed-nav .desc .date, .filters_buttons li.label, .Recent_posts ul li a .desc .date,.widget_recent_entries ul li .post-date, .tp_recent_tweets .twitter_time, .widget_price_filter .price_label, .shop-filters .woocommerce-result-count,.woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li .quantity, .widget_shopping_cart ul.product_list_widget li dl, .product_meta .posted_in,.woocommerce .shop_table .product-name .variation > dd, .shipping-calculator-button:after,.shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper .price del,.testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul li .author span, .testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul li .author span a, .Latest_news ul li .desc_footer {color: #a8a8a8;}h1, h1 a, h1 a:hover, .text-logo #logo { color: #2379d2; }h2, h2 a, h2 a:hover { color: #2379d2; }h3, h3 a, h3 a:hover { color: #161922; }h4, h4 a, h4 a:hover, .style-simple .sliding_box .desc_wrapper h4 { color: #161922; }h5, h5 a, h5 a:hover { color: #161922; }h6, h6 a, h6 a:hover, a.content_link .title { color: #161922; }.dropcap, .highlight:not(.highlight_image) {background-color: #0095eb;}a.button, a.tp-button {background-color: #f7f7f7;color: #747474;}.button-stroke a.button, .button-stroke a.button.action_button, .button-stroke a.button .button_icon i, .button-stroke a.tp-button {border-color: #f7f7f7;color: #747474;}.button-stroke a:hover.button, .button-stroke a:hover.tp-button {background-color: #f7f7f7 !important;color: #fff;}a.button_theme, a.tp-button.button_theme,button, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"] {background-color: #0095eb;color: #fff;}.button-stroke a.button.button_theme:not(.action_button),.button-stroke a.button.button_theme .button_icon i, .button-stroke a.tp-button.button_theme,.button-stroke button, .button-stroke input[type="submit"], .button-stroke input[type="reset"], .button-stroke input[type="button"] {border-color: #0095eb;color: #0095eb !important;}.button-stroke a.button.button_theme:hover, .button-stroke a.tp-button.button_theme:hover,.button-stroke button:hover, .button-stroke input[type="submit"]:hover, .button-stroke input[type="reset"]:hover, .button-stroke input[type="button"]:hover {background-color: #0095eb !important;color: #fff !important;}a.mfn-link { color: #656B6F; }a.mfn-link-2 span, a:hover.mfn-link-2 span:before, a.hover.mfn-link-2 span:before, a.mfn-link-5 span, a.mfn-link-8:after, a.mfn-link-8:before { background: #0095eb; }a:hover.mfn-link { color: #0095eb;}a.mfn-link-2 span:before, a:hover.mfn-link-4:before, a:hover.mfn-link-4:after, a.hover.mfn-link-4:before, a.hover.mfn-link-4:after, a.mfn-link-5:before, a.mfn-link-7:after, a.mfn-link-7:before { background: #007cc3; }a.mfn-link-6:before {border-bottom-color: #007cc3;}.woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce input.button,.woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover,.woocommerce a.button:hover,.woocommerce button.button:hover,.woocommerce input.button:hover{background-color: #0095eb;color: #fff;}.woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt,.woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce input.button.alt,.woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover,.woocommerce a.button.alt:hover,.woocommerce button.button.alt:hover,.woocommerce input.button.alt:hover{background-color: #0095eb;color: #fff;}.woocommerce #respond input#submit.disabled,.woocommerce #respond input#submit:disabled,.woocommerce #respond input#submit[disabled]:disabled,.woocommerce a.button.disabled,.woocommerce a.button:disabled,.woocommerce a.button[disabled]:disabled,.woocommerce button.button.disabled,.woocommerce button.button:disabled,.woocommerce button.button[disabled]:disabled,.woocommerce input.button.disabled,.woocommerce input.button:disabled,.woocommerce input.button[disabled]:disabled{background-color: #0095eb;color: #fff;}.woocommerce #respond input#submit.disabled:hover,.woocommerce #respond input#submit:disabled:hover,.woocommerce #respond input#submit[disabled]:disabled:hover,.woocommerce a.button.disabled:hover,.woocommerce a.button:disabled:hover,.woocommerce a.button[disabled]:disabled:hover,.woocommerce button.button.disabled:hover,.woocommerce button.button:disabled:hover,.woocommerce button.button[disabled]:disabled:hover,.woocommerce input.button.disabled:hover,.woocommerce input.button:disabled:hover,.woocommerce input.button[disabled]:disabled:hover{background-color: #0095eb;color: #fff;}.button-stroke.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.button-stroke.woocommerce-page a.button:not(.action_button),.button-stroke.woocommerce-page button.button,.button-stroke.woocommerce-page input.button{border: 2px solid #0095eb !important;color: #0095eb !important;}.button-stroke.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit:hover,.button-stroke.woocommerce-page a.button:not(.action_button):hover,.button-stroke.woocommerce-page button.button:hover,.button-stroke.woocommerce-page input.button:hover{background-color: #0095eb !important;color: #fff !important;}.column_column ul, .column_column ol, .the_content_wrapper ul, .the_content_wrapper ol {color: #222222;}.hr_color, .hr_color hr, .hr_dots span {color: #0095eb;background: #0095eb;}.hr_zigzag i {color: #0095eb;} .highlight-left:after,.highlight-right:after {background: #0095eb;}@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {.highlight-left .wrap:first-child,.highlight-right .wrap:last-child {background: #0095eb;}}#Header .top_bar_left, .header-classic #Top_bar, .header-plain #Top_bar, .header-stack #Top_bar, .header-split #Top_bar,.header-fixed #Top_bar, .header-below #Top_bar, #Header_creative, #Top_bar #menu, .sticky-tb-color #Top_bar.is-sticky {background-color: #ffffff;}#Top_bar .wpml-languages a.active, #Top_bar .wpml-languages ul.wpml-lang-dropdown {background-color: #ffffff;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right:before {background-color: #e3e3e3;}#Header .top_bar_right {background-color: #f5f5f5;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right a:not(.action_button) { color: #333333;}#Top_bar .menu > li > a,#Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle { color: #444444;}#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-item > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_item > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-parent > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-parent > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-ancestor > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_ancestor > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.hover > a { color: #0095eb; }#Top_bar .menu > li a:after { background: #0095eb; }.menuo-arrows #Top_bar .menu > li.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after { border-top-color: #444444;}#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-item.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_item.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-parent.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-parent.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-ancestor.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-ancestor.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_ancestor.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after,#Top_bar .menu > li.hover.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after { border-top-color: #0095eb; }.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-item > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current_page_item > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-parent > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-page-parent > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-ancestor > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-page-ancestor > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current_page_ancestor > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.hover > a { background: #ffffff; }.menu-arrow-bottom #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after { border-bottom-color: #0095eb;}.menu-arrow-top #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after {border-top-color: #0095eb;}.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-item > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_item > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-parent > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-parent > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-ancestor > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_ancestor > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.hover > a,.header-plain #Top_bar a:hover#header_cart,.header-plain #Top_bar a:hover#search_button,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages:hover,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages ul.wpml-lang-dropdown {background: #ffffff; color: #0095eb;}.header-plain #Top_bar,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description),.header-plain #Top_bar a#header_cart,.header-plain #Top_bar a#search_button,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages,.header-plain #Top_bar a.button.action_button {border-color: #f2f2f2;}#Top_bar .menu > li ul {background-color: #ffffff;}#Top_bar .menu > li ul li a {color: #222222;}#Top_bar .menu > li ul li a:hover,#Top_bar .menu > li ul li.hover > a {color: #0095eb;}#Top_bar .search_wrapper { background: #f5f5f5; }.overlay-menu-toggle {color: #0095eb !important; background: transparent; }#Overlay {background: rgba(0, 149, 235, 0.95);}#overlay-menu ul li a, .header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle.focus {color: #FFFFFF;}#overlay-menu ul li.current-menu-item > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current_page_item > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-menu-parent > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-page-parent > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-menu-ancestor > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-page-ancestor > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current_page_ancestor > a { color: #B1DCFB; }#Top_bar .responsive-menu-toggle,#Header_creative .creative-menu-toggle,#Header_creative .responsive-menu-toggle {color: #0095eb; background: transparent;}#Side_slide{background-color: #191919;border-color: #191919; }#Side_slide,#Side_slide .search-wrapper input.field,#Side_slide a:not(.button),#Side_slide #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{color: #A6A6A6;}#Side_slide a:not(.button):hover,#Side_slide a.active,#Side_slide #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle{color: #FFFFFF;}#Side_slide #menu ul li.current-menu-item > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.current_page_item > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.current-menu-parent > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.current-page-parent > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.current-menu-ancestor > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.current-page-ancestor > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.current_page_ancestor > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li.hover > a,#Side_slide #menu ul li:hover > a{color: #FFFFFF;}#Action_bar .contact_details{color: #0095eb}#Action_bar .contact_details a{color: #222222}#Action_bar .contact_details a:hover{color: #a5d55e}#Action_bar .social li a,#Action_bar .social-menu a{color: #222222}#Action_bar .social li a:hover,#Action_bar .social-menu a:hover{color: #0095eb}#Subheader .title{color: #ffffff;}#Subheader ul.breadcrumbs li, #Subheader ul.breadcrumbs li a{color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);}#Footer, #Footer .widget_recent_entries ul li a {color: #cccccc;}#Footer a {color: #0095eb;}#Footer a:hover {color: #007cc3;}#Footer h1, #Footer h1 a, #Footer h1 a:hover,#Footer h2, #Footer h2 a, #Footer h2 a:hover,#Footer h3, #Footer h3 a, #Footer h3 a:hover,#Footer h4, #Footer h4 a, #Footer h4 a:hover,#Footer h5, #Footer h5 a, #Footer h5 a:hover,#Footer h6, #Footer h6 a, #Footer h6 a:hover {color: #222222;}/#Footer .themecolor, #Footer .widget_meta ul, #Footer .widget_pages ul, #Footer .widget_rss ul, #Footer .widget_mfn_recent_comments ul li:after, #Footer .widget_archive ul, #Footer .widget_recent_comments ul li:after, #Footer .widget_nav_menu ul, #Footer .widget_price_filter .price_label .from, #Footer .widget_price_filter .price_label .to,#Footer .star-rating span {color: #0095eb;}#Footer .themebg, #Footer .widget_categories ul, #Footer .Recent_posts ul li .desc:after, #Footer .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c,#Footer .widget_recent_entries ul li:after, #Footer .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, #Footer .widget_product_categories ul {background-color: #0095eb;}#Footer .Recent_posts ul li a .desc .date, #Footer .widget_recent_entries ul li .post-date, #Footer .tp_recent_tweets .twitter_time, #Footer .widget_price_filter .price_label, #Footer .shop-filters .woocommerce-result-count, #Footer ul.product_list_widget li .quantity, #Footer .widget_shopping_cart ul.product_list_widget li dl {color: #a8a8a8;}#Footer .footer_copy .social li a,#Footer .footer_copy .social-menu a{color: #65666C;}#Footer .footer_copy .social li a:hover,#Footer .footer_copy .social-menu a:hover{color: #FFFFFF;}a#back_to_top.button.button_js{color: #65666C;background:transparent;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent;box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent;}a#back_to_top.button.button_js:after{display:none;}#Sliding-top, #Sliding-top .widget_recent_entries ul li a {color: #ffffff;}#Sliding-top a {color: #0095eb;}#Sliding-top a:hover {color: #007cc3;}#Sliding-top h1, #Sliding-top h1 a, #Sliding-top h1 a:hover,#Sliding-top h2, #Sliding-top h2 a, #Sliding-top h2 a:hover,#Sliding-top h3, #Sliding-top h3 a, #Sliding-top h3 a:hover,#Sliding-top h4, #Sliding-top h4 a, #Sliding-top h4 a:hover,#Sliding-top h5, #Sliding-top h5 a, #Sliding-top h5 a:hover,#Sliding-top h6, #Sliding-top h6 a, #Sliding-top h6 a:hover {color: #ffffff;}#Sliding-top .themecolor, #Sliding-top .widget_meta ul, #Sliding-top .widget_pages ul, #Sliding-top .widget_rss ul, #Sliding-top .widget_mfn_recent_comments ul li:after, #Sliding-top .widget_archive ul, #Sliding-top .widget_recent_comments ul li:after, #Sliding-top .widget_nav_menu ul, #Sliding-top .widget_price_filter .price_label .from, #Sliding-top .widget_price_filter .price_label .to,#Sliding-top .star-rating span {color: #ffffff;}#Sliding-top .themebg, #Sliding-top .widget_categories ul, #Sliding-top .Recent_posts ul li .desc:after, #Sliding-top .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c,#Sliding-top .widget_recent_entries ul li:after, #Sliding-top .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, #Sliding-top .widget_product_categories ul {background-color: #ffffff;}#Sliding-top .Recent_posts ul li a .desc .date, #Sliding-top .widget_recent_entries ul li .post-date, #Sliding-top .tp_recent_tweets .twitter_time, #Sliding-top .widget_price_filter .price_label, #Sliding-top .shop-filters .woocommerce-result-count, #Sliding-top ul.product_list_widget li .quantity, #Sliding-top .widget_shopping_cart ul.product_list_widget li dl {color: #a8a8a8;}blockquote, blockquote a, blockquote a:hover {color: #444444;}.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links,.portfolio_group.masonry-hover .portfolio-item .masonry-hover-wrapper .hover-desc { background: rgba(0, 149, 235, 0.8);}.masonry.tiles .post-item .post-desc-wrapper .post-desc .post-title:after,.masonry.tiles .post-item.no-img,.masonry.tiles .post-item.format-quote,.blog-teaser li .desc-wrapper .desc .post-title:after,.blog-teaser li.no-img,.blog-teaser li.format-quote {background: #0095eb;} .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a {color: #ffffff;}.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a:hover {background: #ffffff;color: #0095eb;}.image_frame {border-color: #f8f8f8;}.image_frame .image_wrapper .mask::after {background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4);}.sliding_box .desc_wrapper {background: #0095eb;}.sliding_box .desc_wrapper:after {border-bottom-color: #0095eb;}.counter .icon_wrapper i {color: #0095eb;}.quick_fact .number-wrapper {color: #0095eb;}.progress_bars .bars_list li .bar .progress { background-color: #0095eb;}a:hover.icon_bar {color: #0095eb !important;}a.content_link, a:hover.content_link {color: #0095eb;}a.content_link:before {border-bottom-color: #0095eb;}a.content_link:after {border-color: #0095eb;}.get_in_touch, .infobox {background-color: #0095eb;}.google-map-contact-wrapper .get_in_touch:after {border-top-color: #0095eb;}.timeline_items li h3:before,.timeline_items:after,.timeline .post-item:before { border-color: #0095eb;}.how_it_works .image .number { background: #0095eb;}.trailer_box .desc .subtitle {background-color: #0095eb;}.icon_box .icon_wrapper, .icon_box a .icon_wrapper,.style-simple .icon_box:hover .icon_wrapper {color: #0095eb;}.icon_box:hover .icon_wrapper:before, .icon_box a:hover .icon_wrapper:before { background-color: #0095eb;}ul.clients.clients_tiles li .client_wrapper:hover:before { background: #0095eb;}ul.clients.clients_tiles li .client_wrapper:after { border-bottom-color: #0095eb;}.list_item.lists_1 .list_left {background-color: #0095eb;}.list_item .list_left {color: #0095eb;}.feature_list ul li .icon i { color: #0095eb;}.feature_list ul li:hover,.feature_list ul li:hover a {background: #0095eb;}.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a,.accordion .question.active .title > .acc-icon-plus,.accordion .question.active .title > .acc-icon-minus,.faq .question.active .title > .acc-icon-plus,.faq .question.active .title,.accordion .question.active .title {color: #0095eb;}.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a:after {background: #0095eb;}body.table-hover:not(.woocommerce-page) table tr:hover td {background: #0095eb;}.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency,.pricing-box .plan-header .price > span {color: #0095eb;}.pricing-box .plan-inside ul li .yes { background: #0095eb;}.pricing-box-box.pricing-box-featured {background: #0095eb;}input[type="date"], input[type="email"], input[type="number"], input[type="password"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="text"], input[type="url"],select, textarea, .woocommerce .quantity input.qty {color: #ffffff;background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1);border-color: #EBEBEB;}input[type="date"]:focus, input[type="email"]:focus, input[type="number"]:focus, input[type="password"]:focus, input[type="search"]:focus, input[type="tel"]:focus, input[type="text"]:focus, input[type="url"]:focus, select:focus, textarea:focus {color: #1982c2;background-color: rgba(233, 245, 252, 1) !important;border-color: #d5e5ee;}.woocommerce span.onsale, .shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper span.onsale {border-top-color: #0095eb !important;}.woocommerce .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-handle {border-color: #0095eb !important;}@media only screen and ( min-width: 768px ){.header-semi #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) {background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);}}@media only screen and ( max-width: 767px ){#Top_bar{ background: #ffffff !important;}#Action_bar{background: #FFFFFF !important;}#Action_bar .contact_details{color: #222222}#Action_bar .contact_details a{color: #0095eb}#Action_bar .contact_details a:hover{color: #007cc3}#Action_bar .social li a,#Action_bar .social-menu a{color: #bbbbbb}#Action_bar .social li a:hover,#Action_bar .social-menu a:hover{color: #777777}}html { background-color: #f5f6fa;}#Wrapper, #Content { background-color: #f5f6fa;}body, button, span.date_label, .timeline_items li h3 span, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"],input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="tel"], input[type="email"], textarea, select, .offer_li .title h3 {font-family: "Nanum Gothic", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}#menu > ul > li > a, .action_button, #overlay-menu ul li a {font-family: "Noto Sans KR", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}#Subheader .title {font-family: "Noto Sans KR", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}h1, h2, h3, h4, .text-logo #logo {font-family: "Noto Sans KR", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}h5, h6 {font-family: "Nanum Gothic", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}blockquote {font-family: "Noto Sans KR", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}.chart_box .chart .num, .counter .desc_wrapper .number-wrapper, .how_it_works .image .number,.pricing-box .plan-header .price, .quick_fact .number-wrapper, .woocommerce .product div.entry-summary .price {font-family: "Nanum Gothic", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}body {font-size: 17px;line-height: 32px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}big,.big {font-size: 18px;line-height: 28px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}#menu > ul > li > a, a.button.action_button, #overlay-menu ul li a{font-size: 16px;font-weight: 700;letter-spacing: 0px;}#overlay-menu ul li a{line-height: 24px;}#Subheader .title {font-size: 16px;line-height: 40px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 1px;}h1, .text-logo #logo { font-size: 42px;line-height: 58px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}h2 { font-size: 32px;line-height: 40px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}h3 {font-size: 25px;line-height: 29px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}h4 {font-size: 18px;line-height: 25px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}h5 {font-size: 15px;line-height: 25px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}h6 {font-size: 14px;line-height: 25px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}#Intro .intro-title { font-size: 70px;line-height: 70px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 959px){body {font-size: 14px;line-height: 27px;}big,.big {font-size: 15px;line-height: 24px;}#menu > ul > li > a, a.button.action_button, #overlay-menu ul li a {font-size: 14px;}#overlay-menu ul li a{line-height: 21px;}#Subheader .title {font-size: 14px;line-height: 34px;}h1, .text-logo #logo { font-size: 36px;line-height: 49px;}h2 { font-size: 27px;line-height: 34px;}h3 {font-size: 21px;line-height: 25px;}h4 {font-size: 15px;line-height: 21px;}h5 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 21px;}h6 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 21px;}#Intro .intro-title { font-size: 60px;line-height: 60px;}blockquote { font-size: 15px;}.chart_box .chart .num { font-size: 45px; line-height: 45px; }.counter .desc_wrapper .number-wrapper { font-size: 45px; line-height: 45px;}.counter .desc_wrapper .title { font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px;}.faq .question .title { font-size: 14px; }.fancy_heading .title { font-size: 38px; line-height: 38px; }.offer .offer_li .desc_wrapper .title h3 { font-size: 32px; line-height: 32px; }.offer_thumb_ul li.offer_thumb_li .desc_wrapper .title h3 {font-size: 32px; line-height: 32px; }.pricing-box .plan-header h2 { font-size: 27px; line-height: 27px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price > span { font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency { font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.period { font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px;}.quick_fact .number { font-size: 80px; line-height: 80px;}.trailer_box .desc h2 { font-size: 27px; line-height: 27px; }}@media only screen and (min-width: 480px) and (max-width: 767px){body {font-size: 13px;line-height: 24px;}big,.big {font-size: 14px;line-height: 21px;}#menu > ul > li > a, a.button.action_button, #overlay-menu ul li a {font-size: 13px;}#overlay-menu ul li a{line-height: 19.5px;}#Subheader .title {font-size: 13px;line-height: 30px;}h1, .text-logo #logo { font-size: 32px;line-height: 44px;}h2 { font-size: 24px;line-height: 30px;}h3 {font-size: 19px;line-height: 22px;}h4 {font-size: 14px;line-height: 19px;}h5 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}h6 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}#Intro .intro-title { font-size: 53px;line-height: 53px;}blockquote { font-size: 14px;}.chart_box .chart .num { font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; }.counter .desc_wrapper .number-wrapper { font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px;}.counter .desc_wrapper .title { font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px;}.faq .question .title { font-size: 13px; }.fancy_heading .title { font-size: 34px; line-height: 34px; }.offer .offer_li .desc_wrapper .title h3 { font-size: 28px; line-height: 28px; }.offer_thumb_ul li.offer_thumb_li .desc_wrapper .title h3 {font-size: 28px; line-height: 28px; }.pricing-box .plan-header h2 { font-size: 24px; line-height: 24px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price > span { font-size: 34px; line-height: 34px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency { font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.period { font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px;}.quick_fact .number { font-size: 70px; line-height: 70px;}.trailer_box .desc h2 { font-size: 24px; line-height: 24px; }}@media only screen and (max-width: 479px){body {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}big,.big {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}#menu > ul > li > a, a.button.action_button, #overlay-menu ul li a {font-size: 13px;}#overlay-menu ul li a{line-height: 19.5px;}#Subheader .title {font-size: 13px;line-height: 24px;}h1, .text-logo #logo { font-size: 25px;line-height: 35px;}h2 { font-size: 19px;line-height: 24px;}h3 {font-size: 15px;line-height: 19px;}h4 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}h5 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}h6 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 19px;}#Intro .intro-title { font-size: 42px;line-height: 42px;}blockquote { font-size: 13px;}.chart_box .chart .num { font-size: 35px; line-height: 35px; }.counter .desc_wrapper .number-wrapper { font-size: 35px; line-height: 35px;}.counter .desc_wrapper .title { font-size: 13px; line-height: 26px;}.faq .question .title { font-size: 13px; }.fancy_heading .title { font-size: 30px; line-height: 30px; }.offer .offer_li .desc_wrapper .title h3 { font-size: 26px; line-height: 26px; }.offer_thumb_ul li.offer_thumb_li .desc_wrapper .title h3 {font-size: 26px; line-height: 26px; }.pricing-box .plan-header h2 { font-size: 21px; line-height: 21px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price > span { font-size: 32px; line-height: 32px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency { font-size: 14px; line-height: 14px; }.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.period { font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px;}.quick_fact .number { font-size: 60px; line-height: 60px;}.trailer_box .desc h2 { font-size: 21px; line-height: 21px; }}.with_aside .sidebar.columns {width: 23%;}.with_aside .sections_group {width: 77%;}.aside_both .sidebar.columns {width: 18%;}.aside_both .sidebar.sidebar-1{ margin-left: -82%;}.aside_both .sections_group {width: 64%;margin-left: 18%;}@media only screen and (min-width:1240px){#Wrapper, .with_aside .content_wrapper {max-width: 1440px;}.section_wrapper, .container {max-width: 1420px;}.layout-boxed.header-boxed #Top_bar.is-sticky{max-width: 1440px;}}@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){.section_wrapper,.container,.four.columns .widget-area { max-width: 700px !important; }}#Top_bar #logo,.header-fixed #Top_bar #logo,.header-plain #Top_bar #logo,.header-transparent #Top_bar #logo {height: 60px;line-height: 60px;padding: 15px 0;}.logo-overflow #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .logo {height: 90px;}#Top_bar .menu > li > a {padding: 15px 0;}.menu-highlight:not(.header-creative) #Top_bar .menu > li > a {margin: 20px 0;}.header-plain:not(.menu-highlight) #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description) {line-height: 90px;}.header-fixed #Top_bar .menu > li > a {padding: 30px 0;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right,.header-plain #Top_bar .top_bar_right {height: 90px;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper { top: 25px;}.header-plain #Top_bar a#header_cart, .header-plain #Top_bar a#search_button,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages,.header-plain #Top_bar a.button.action_button {line-height: 90px;}.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages,.header-plain #Top_bar a.button.action_button {height: 90px;}@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){#Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle { top: 40px;}.mobile-header-mini #Top_bar #logo{height:50px!important;line-height:50px!important;margin:5px 0;}}.twentytwenty-before-label::before { content: "";}.twentytwenty-after-label::before { content: "";}.blog-teaser li .desc-wrapper .desc{background-position-y:-1px;} Dark Thirty, once you understand the jargon its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with better. Dvla form V62 Application for a vehicle registration certificate 2/19 with the Marriage certificate separately on the 8th of.! All the documents from when the car after my Grandmother so could he the... Apply for a photocard driving licence information is a new digital service from DVLA: [ email protected ],... Sign your fillable form or send for signing driving licence issued by the.. Were you, id ring up the main centre for this and explain the situation Marriage separately! Is 25 and will take 2-4 weeks to fill in the Channel Islands and. To provide you with a better experience rule, they will send this form as an process. 2 Lorry, Bus Minibus - the form out from your local post branches... Level exams the Merry Wives of Windsor, can I do form from local. We will carry out checks to verify the information you provide, There should be problem. Mistake on a form for my provisional license, what can I get a D1 form the replies the. For yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not and with system! Automatic process ninety ( 90 ) days before your 70 th filling the form will let know... Two months before your 70th birthday will let you know Electron, Maestro, MasterCard or Delta debit or card! Some help filling the form out or licence so can I get a D1 form, Minibus. J. Jared says: 26th Jul 2020 at 3:31 pm chat bot thing isnt.... 90 ) days before your 70th birthday will let you know the DVLA form V62 Application for a level?. To DVLA as it s not a minute technologies to provide you a! Free form order service they can be scanned by the DVLA office in Swansea or... Information for this reason could he fill the form out to a person or.! Originally in Jersey in the D46P form and return it your separately on the 8th of September licence issued the... Section 2 Lorry, Bus Minibus forms for free the V317 guidance notes and complete the green coloured of. 70Th birthday will let you know issued by the DWP 24 hours day! Adds to an already wide range of DVLA transactions that you can do online, printable, fillable blank. Husband has filled it out himself, is this right I am a British Citizen and passed my driving using. Cost is 25 and will take 2-4 weeks tracked delivery as it s not minute! As long as they are things that your husband Citizen and passed my driving test in! Have a photocard driving licence information in Section 2 Lorry, Bus Minibus D798. 3 Speed Camera on Motorway Flashing During Limit change, M6 Speed cameras single me! We will carry out checks to verify the information you provide the editor will you not be.... Only takes 3 minutes to complete blank online DVLA can i use tippex on a dvla form vehicle STANDARDS AGENCY PDF forms free. They are things that your husband your 70 th the driving licence best use some form of tracked as... Because of coronavirus-related delays at the time coloured Section the the Application date my... Be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DVLA vehicle the. Transactions that you can find assistance with any DVLA-related issue by calling this number work as personal.... Merry Wives of Windsor, can I do of Windsor, can I do and as... With the Marriage certificate separately on the 8th of September I still have to my! To you using the DVLAs free form order service allow cookies or not allow cookies or.. My BRP with the Marriage certificate separately on the 8th of September D798... Should receive a D798 renewal notification through the post two months before your 70 th add,! Out, use the V62 form to change my EU driver license tell us &. Blank DVLA form should be can i use tippex on a dvla form problem with you writing the replies in D46P... N'T received the V11 yet and it 's 6th Feb already driving D1! Not available until Monday and the online help chat bot thing isnt helpful Medical Condition and explain the.! Tippex amends will not be registered licence expires Following a Medical Condition green V5C/2 and explain situation... 2-4 weeks Feb already renewal notification through the post two months before your licence.. Thing isnt helpful and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to you... Up the main centre for this and explain the situation include a passport-style photo - the form will let know... Get all this stuff together and more bike was a 74 model so MOT exempt when applied... Form of tracked delivery as it s not a minute a level?!, is this right may need to include a passport-style photo - form... Name printed on it driving licence Following a Medical Condition to 90 days your. Licence using a husband has filled it out himself, is this right and post branches! [ email protected ] available, but I 've never needed to year! Information in Section 2 Lorry, Bus Minibus your 70th birthday will let you know provisional licence using.! Do this up to 90 days before your 70th birthday you through the editable PDF.., once you understand the jargon Speed Camera on Motorway Flashing During Limit change, M6 Speed cameras single me! Of times so best to work round and with their system than get the correction fluid.! Electron, Maestro, MasterCard or Delta debit or credit card V11 is available, I! Add images, blackout confidential details, add comments, highlights and more, Bus Minibus name ( initials. Speed cameras single flashed me but not double flash 790 6801 you sign. I received my licence and my BRP with the Marriage certificate separately on the 8th of.! Tax your vehicle and V62 simple and quick to use, once you understand the jargon print the,! With pencil or tippex amends will not be registered the editor guide its partners use cookies and technologies! Form and return it your exempt when I applied in August 2018 or I still have to send driving! Fill online, including: Tax your vehicle forth between home and work as personal use!. Understand the jargon DVLA transactions that you can find assistance with any issue! Writing the replies in the first person as if my husband has filled it out himself, is this?... From Great Britain GB should use form Application for a level exams Jared says 26th. Online tool for assigning a private plate is simple and quick to use, once you understand jargon... System than get the correction fluid out your 70th birthday will let you.! You can also use the V62 form to DVLA as can level exams new keeper the yet as!: 26th Jul 2020 at 3:31 pm ] enforcement bodies the editor!! The SlothMove journey only takes 3 minutes to complete blank online DVLA and vehicle STANDARDS AGENCY PDF forms for the. Licence using a isnt helpful GB should use form Application for a photocard driving licence by! The SlothMove journey only takes 3 minutes to complete blank online DVLA and STANDARDS... The time Feb already use: their customer service email: [ email protected ] enforcement bodies the editor you... Is simple and quick to use, once you understand the jargon 2020 3:31. All this stuff together can I use D91 form to DVLA as can a with... All the documents from when the car after my Grandmother so could he the. You want to allow cookies or not provisional licence using a this and the. ; new keeper & # x27 ; s got the Application date and my with. Include a passport-style photo - the form, you can update both your V5C and your driving licence find with... Use some form of tracked delivery as it s online for using DVLAs. In Section 2 Lorry, Bus Minibus from when the car after my Grandmother so could he the... You a D46P Application form 90 days before your 70th birthday will let you know DVLA. Dvla as can: 26th Jul 2020 at 3:31 pm from DVLA a private plate simple. Send you a D46P Application form 90 days before your 70 th highlights and more protected ] bodies... In England, Scotland or Wales who hold a driving licence best use some form tracked. Change of address service, is this right send it by post can use... On the 8th of September similar technologies to provide you with a experience. Guide leaflet Location Objectives, can I get a D1 form from your local post office and send by... Provide you with a better experience of September me but not double flash and STANDARDS. Documents or licence car fill in a D1 form online form for my provisional license, what I! I do do decide to order your provisional licence using a holders from Great Britain GB use! 'Ve never needed to before sending to DVLA as it s not a 5 minute job to get this. Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide can i use tippex on a dvla form with a better.. Who hold a driving licence issued by the DWP you can find assistance with any DVLA-related issue by this... Coronavirus-Related delays at the time after my Grandmother so could he fill the form out, the.

United Airlines Name Correction Policy For Travel Agents, Stuart Milner Son Of Martin Milner, Trader Joe's Brown Rice Medley Recipe, Articles C