Order Online at Willie's Grill & Icehouse Jersey Village, Houston. Central Market Green Chile Queso. Amenities: (281) 758-0558 Visit Website Map & Directions 24236 Northwest FwyCypress, TX 77429 Write a Review. Each World Series game victory gets you free chips and queso at Willie's. Screenshot this post to save, come in today, and show to your server! During this pandemic after opening we found it safe and delicious. Yes, Willie's Grill & Icehouse has outdoor seating. Offer good 10/27 only. The. Ethan was our server and we will definitely be coming back! Icehouse Salmon Cobb. Seafood Restaurant Photos See all Page transparency See all Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals. Willie's Grill & Icehouse Claimed Review Save Share 48 reviews #18 of 221 Restaurants in Cypress $$ - $$$ American Bar 24236 Northwest Fwy, Cypress, TX 77429 +1 281-758-0558 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (11) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews #11 of 67 #18 of 221 Restaurants in Cypress RATINGS Food Service Value By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Sauted shrimp, fried crawfish tails, croutons, diced tomatoes, diced cucumbers, black olives, and avocado. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We prep our food FRESH daily to ensure you get a delicious meal every time. Click to reveal Hummingbird Studio at the Lake-My Doings and Creativity Adventures This is the BEST spot to chill and drink beer by 5 get 1 free!!! Chips with Queso. Essential Guide to Getting Moving. I had been craving the Cheddar Pepper Burger for awhile. Nails Trends with Tom Bachik. Willies serves catfish and salmon with your choice of grilled fried or blackened. Served with homemade chips. The atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. Still don't understand the purpose of ordering up at the front and then having a server once you sit down. Menu. Catfish and shrimp was good and the fries were light and hot. mushrooms, jalapenos, mozzarella sticks served with ranch, queso, and marinara. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Onion Bites. $ 15 SEARED TUNA Thin sliced Yellowfin tuna seared rare with a peppercorn crust. Smoked wings in buffalo sauce or dry rub served with your choice of side. We have also ordered online via doordash. Burger Add Ons hand Breaded Onion Rings (5) .99, Mushrooms .95, Jalapenos .50, Grilled Onions .50, Bacon (3 Willie $6.95 Bacon $7.55 Chili w/cheese) $7.55 Cuisines American Burger Seafood Average Cost Served with homemade chips. We stopped for lunch and the food was great plus our waitress Allison was fabulous. For, Lifes G. said: Well where do I begin I've never been to Texas borders but I have been, Ruby T. said: We came in with our dog & we weren't sure if we were allowed in with, Tracie M. said: I love this place! Willie's Grill & Icehouse (Cibolo) 4.4 (164 ratings) Burgers $$ . Smoked chicken half with your choice of side. Four oversized mozzarella logs fried in Italian bread crumbs served with marinara. The Cheddar Pepper burger was hot, fresh and delicious and the queso added some extra cheesiness to my meal. Garnished with fried onions. Calories: 718 Carbs: 70g Fat: 24g Protein: 53g. Choice of two: fried pickles, fried mushrooms, fried jalapenos, onion bites, and mozzarella sticks. Eight jumbo fried shrimp served with jalapeo hushpuppies and your choice of side. Served with homemade chips. A blackened redfish fillet with lump crab and au gratin sauce melted on a cast iron skillet. FREE CHIPS + QUESO Y'ALL! The two blue tortillas were filled with shredded white-meat chicken. Two smash style burger patties, sauted onions, American cheese, dill pickles, and smash sauce on a classic sesame bun. That's right - no rice, no beans, no nothin'. Tables that could be utilized were spaced out appropriately. MyFitnessPal Blog. Android. Served with homemade chips. Is Willie's Grill & Icehouse currently offering delivery or takeout? Baked Potato $8.19. Chips $3.75; W/ Queso $5.95; Icehouse Queso $6.75 w/ taco meat Willie's Nachos $8.85 beef, chicken, or combo Boiled shrimp smothered in a spicy homemade roux with celery, onions and bell peppers. Fried Mushrooms. The food is amazing and our server Saul is the best. Your IP: Property Description: 2021-IH 35 N-Schertz, TX. Naked or breaded, tossed in your choice of sauce, Buffalo, BBQ, Garlic Parmesean, or Honey Garlic, Hand breaded onion rings served with ranch. Domestic$3.50 | Premium$4.00 | Bucket: Buy 5, get 6. Two fried catfish fillets topped with sauted crawfish tails and cream bisque. Lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo, mustard, and ketchup on a classic sesame bun. How many ounces of beef come in Willie's Nachos? Willie's Grill & Icehouse 6815 N Grand Pkwy W (281) 547-8604 296 ratings 85 Food was good 86 Delivery was on time 83 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. A cajun spiced, lump blue crab au gratin queso dip served with chips. Order food online at Willie's Grill & Icehouse, San Antonio with Tripadvisor: See 48 unbiased reviews of Willie's Grill & Icehouse, ranked #756 on Tripadvisor among 3,754 restaurants in San Antonio. Served on a bed of roasted corn. MORE PHOTOS. (7-9 a.m.) Sally Field the Legend: Ahead of Her Lifetime Achievement SAG Award. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I'm always met, Donovan T. said: I don't even know where to start with this review. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Service was friendly. ipswich town goalkeepers, sabrina maureen alonso, lettice and lovage broadway cast, doubletree manchester, nh parking, milton hershey school for troubled youth, therapy note generator, arrigo cipriani net worth, is 30,000 a good salary in ireland, to the max dot games, sudden cardiac death statistics worldwide 2022, how to open a bottle when the seal won't break, camp de chasse a vendre lebel . Enough for two!More, Came in to have lunch with my mother in law and our server was amazing! hand Breaded Onion Rings (5) .99, Mushrooms .95, Jalapenos .50, Grilled Onions .50, Bacon (3 Willie $6.95 Bacon $7.55 Chili w/cheese) $7.55 I will definitely be returning! They were lightly fried rings of peppers, crunchy, and with just enough zing to wake up your taste buds. Ten smoked wings tossed in buffalo sauce or our dry rub served with ranch. Willie's captures the classic Texas Icehouse feeling with families in mind to enjoy good conversation, food and ice cold beverages. Two blackened catfish fillets topped with sauted mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and crawfish tails. My favorite food is the Texas club and you wont leave hungry!! Our overall experience was delightful! I have been spinning every day this week so far, enjoying the process-especially being back to spinning wool. Links. Served with your choice of side. 5.00 based on 1 item ratings Prices shown in: USD Average Item Price: $11.07 Show Price Change Data Beta My waiter was very attentive and wanted to make sure I was always taken care of. Yes, Willie's Grill & Icehouse offers both delivery and takeout. Ooey gooey and cheesy! Les Amis Bake Shoppe's creamy rich chocolate cheesecake. Just the right amount of seasoning and so juicy. Great service and delicious food every time. Willie's Grill & Icehouse. Unless otherwise noted, all recipes have been created by copykat.com. They were all wearing masks & gloves, and they handled customers very professionally. She came to our table to check to see how our meal was and if we needed anything. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. It was pretty busy but the food came out at a reasonable time and was hot. Posted on February 27, 2023 by how much is tim allen's car collection worth salsa mexican grill nutrition information . Lemon and pepper crusted Atlantic salmon with a citrus glaze. Three Ahi tuna tacos seared rare with pickled pico, Woah!sabi, lettuce, crispy wontons and Sriracha on flour tortillas. H-E-B also owns Central Market, a smaller Texas chain focused on organic and artisanal products. We love the patio its the best spot in South Texas to relax and enjoy ice cold drinks. Les Amis Bake Shoppe's classic NY style cheesecake with fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream. $18.19. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Useful. (Mild available) Served with your choice of side. [1] The population density is 180.98 inhabitants per square kilometre (468.7/sq mi). Served w/ BBQ sauce, onions & pickles, With onions & mustard! Peppercorn crusted Ahi tuna with our Woah!sabi sauce and Sriracha. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a13c386ff442abf Willie's Grill & Icehouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 15801 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78232. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Three pulled pork eggrolls stuffed with onion, cilantro, pepper jack cheese; then cut in half and drizzled with spicy pao sauce. The ribs came out a little dry but we asked for bbq in side. Willie's Grill & Icehouse Menu Main Menu Burgers 1/2 Lb Burger Grilled Medium with Mayo, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Onions Served with Fries Shiner Bock Wheat Buns Available On Request. Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Antonio-Airport North, an IHG Hotel, Super 8 by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North, Days Inn by Wyndham Suites San Antonio North/Stone Oak. Menu Willie's Restaurant CALL TO ORDER Appetizers $ 14 PORK EGG ROLLS Homemade egg rolls filled with house smoked pulled pork and pepper jack cheese topped with spicy pao. These CANNOT be ordered on different days. Four jumbo fried shrimp and three cornmeal fried catfish strips served with jalapeo hushpuppies and your choice of side. Served with homemade chips. Order online. Served with a side salad. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Calorie Counter; Blog; Served with rice. Order Online. Read more. 1/2 Lb Burger Grilled Medium with Mayo, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Onions Served with Fries Shiner Bock Wheat Buns Available On Request. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? My buddies love the staff and food is on point. Served with homemade chips. The first time I did not, Robby L. said: Went to this location because the original location we went to was way. The onions rings were delicious and crunchy. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Willie's Grill & Icehouse. Crispy fries smothered with seasoned cheese sauce, topped with melted cheddar, Monterey Jack cheese, and covered with gumbo gravy. $5.89 Ultimate Cajun Platter Three pounds of crawfish seasoned, sauced, and tossed in your choice of flavor. Taste was good, and they had a decent heat level but the price was steep at $9.95 - with no accompaniment. Hand breaded onion pieces served with . Your favorite Icehouse is a true scratch kitchen. Attentive but not overbearing . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. VEGAN - You can eat Vegan at Willy, as long as you avoid the meat and items above with Dairy and Eggs. patron restaurant nutrition facts 27 Feb. patron restaurant nutrition facts Fried Mushrooms sm $3.69 lg $6.79 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks sm $4.49 lg $7.99 Fried Jalapeos sm $3.49 lg $5.99 Fried Pickles sm $3.49 lg $5.99 Brand: Willies Grill & Icehouse, LLC. Each meal comes with a juice box or milk box and is served with fries, chips, or steamed broccoli. Sauted shrimp with onions, bell peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and jalapeo mayo. All marinades and oil-based dressings are prepared with canola oil. Overall, it was a nice place casual eating spot. A one and a half pound smoked pork shank served with rice and pork gravy. Served with homemade chips. Fresh jalapeos, hot sauce, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and jalapeo mayo on a brioche bun. Buffalo, BBQ, Garlic Parmesan or Teriyaki, Our Baked Potato w/ grilled chicken or pulled pork, Topped w/ butter, cheese, sour cream, chives & bacon, Mixed greens, fried chicken tenders, wontons, cashews, asparagus, mandarin oranges tossed with Asian sesame ginger dressing, Mixed greens, bell peppers, artichokes, dried cranberries, pears, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese tossed with oregano vinaigrette dressing, Monterey Jack Cheese, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, & mayo. Homemade toast with melted Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese. Highly recommend! A refreshing blend of Texas own Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka mixed with lemonade, Patron Silver & Patron Citronge combined for a margarita that lives up to the name, Honey Mustard | Ranch | Caesar | Bleu Cheese | Thousand Island | Italian | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Fat Free Ranch or Italian . It was good, but be warned that their desserts are huge and rich! more, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Gift Cards Available. Mac & Cheese Brisket Balls. Willie's Grill & Icehouse 304 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional), Seafood, Burgers Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See hours See all 240 photos Write a review Add photo Save Chicken Fried Steak Fish Tacos 1 Photo Baked 1 Photo Location & Hours 4051 N Loop 1604 W Edit business info Sponsored Gold Feather 409 How many ounces of taco meat come in the Icehouse Queso? $8.19 Chips with Queso Chips, salsa, and queso $8.99 Icehouse Queso Chips and queso with ground beef $10.19 Fried Mushrooms $19.29 Spring mix, iceberg, & romaine lettuce tossed in ranch and topped with salmon, bacon, street corn, diced egg, cherry tomatoes, gorganzola crumbles, and a creamy chipotle sauce. Served with sriracha and our Woah!sabi sauce. chloe johnson peter buck wedding; le mal en elle fin du film Diced ham and turkey, bacon bits, shredded cheese, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and croutons. A burger topped with smoked pulled pork, au gratin, BBQ, and crispy fried onions on a jalapeo sourdough bun. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Served with rice. For our friends twelve and younger. Yes, Willie's Grill & Icehouse offers takeout services. Served with homemade chips. WILLIE'S GRILL & ICEHOUSE - 171 Photos & 220 Reviews - 19905 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Willie's Grill & Icehouse 220 reviews Claimed $$ Burgers, American (Traditional), Seafood Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 171 photos Write a review Add photo Save Extended Stay America Hotels in San Antonio, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Antonio, Tapestry Collection by Hilton Hotels in San Antonio, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in San Antonio, Hotels with Infinity Pools in San Antonio, Hotels near San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral, Hotels near San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, Hotels near Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, Hotels near (SAT) San Antonio Intl Airport, Restaurants near Willie's Grill & Icehouse, Greek Restaurants for Families in San Antonio, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Antonio, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in San Antonio, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Antonio, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Antonio, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Antonio, Breakfast Restaurants in Avenida Guadalupe, Late Night American Restaurants in Far North Central, Mediterranean Restaurants in Northwest Side. See all photos from Trishy-Mae K. for Willie's Grill & Icehouse Angela N. Arlington, TX 105 191 979 11/23/2022 Food is great! No, I'm sorry we only allow service dogs both inside and on the patio. Hand Breaded Onion Rings, Fried Pickles, Fried Mushrooms, Mozzarella Cheese Sticks & Fried Jalapenos! Dont forget dessert the peach cobbler with ice cream wasdelish! YEARS. Fried Pickles, Fried Jalapenos, Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, or Fried Mushrooms. Rosario Dawson on Split at the Root. Get Yours Now. All in all I had a great experience at Willie's in Sugar Land! Overall it was a very nice dining experience. headless shrimp boiled in Louisiana seasonings. Ive found my new favorite spot!More. We had a few beers which were served iced cold. 945 Highway 6, Sugar Land, TX, 77478, United States. Pay Ahead and Skip the Line. Soups, Salads, and Spuds. Enjoy one small order of each. Do you have any happy hour specials ? $17.59 + This place is amazing and the patio looks so nice with the remodel. I had water to drink since I had a big meal earlier. Unless you count the green onion garnish. Order food online at Willie's Grill & Icehouse, San Antonio with Tripadvisor: See 116 unbiased reviews of Willie's Grill & Icehouse, ranked #174 on Tripadvisor among 3,759 restaurants in San Antonio. 15801 San Pedro Ave San Antonio, TX 78232. do you serve fried whole fish( red fish)&. TCA bought Willie s Place for $6.4 million earlier this month on the courthouse steps in Hillsboro. Topped with green onions and sour cream. mushrooms, jalapenos, mozzarella sticks served with ranch, queso, and marinara. There is an outside area for seating with a sand box for the kids. Served with fresh corn, potatoes, mushrooms & onions, sausage, and shrimp all packed up and ready to geaux in a reusable thermal bag! 2008-2023 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. Grilled chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, chipotle mayo, avocado, sauted onions, bell peppers, bacon, and pepper jack cheese on a jalapeo sourdough bun. Served with homemade chips. Get our amazing Campechana with Texas Gulf shrimp, fresh pico de gallo, house-made cocktail sauce, and fresh avocado today! All Rights Reserved. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. It's been a go to for years. This place is amazing and the patio looks so nice with the remodel.More. I had water to drink since I had a big meal earlier. It covers an area of 225.45 square kilometres (87.05 sq mi) of which 5.95 km 2 (2.30 sq mi) is water. You can look forward to a WELCOME message in your inbox shortly. Ham, turkey, roast beef, jalapeo mayo, pepper jack cheese, topped with gumbo gravy. Willies captures the classic Texas Icehouse feeling with families in mind to enjoy good conversation, food and ice cold beverages. $5.89 Crawfish Etouffee Crawfish tails smothered in a spicy homemade roux with celery, onions and bell peppers. Vidal was the best server! The Cheddar Pepper burger was hot, fresh and delicious and the queso added some extra cheesiness to my meal. IN BUSINESS. $17.59 + Shrimp Etouffee Boiled shrimp smothered in a spicy homemade roux with celery, onions and bell peppers. Served with homemade chips. 2023 Willie's Grill & Icehouse LLC. touffe with crawfish tails served over white rice. jedi academy single player models / 10,000mah power bank how many charges iphone 11 / does gruene hall have air conditioning We will be back. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Kianna took care of us and shes so sweet. Address: 18210 IH 35 N Schertz, TX - 78154. How many ounces of beef and chicken come in the Combo Willie's Nachos? patron restaurant nutrition facts patron restaurant nutrition facts. Bacon, swiss cheese, over-easy egg, lettuce, tomato, and avocado on Texas toast. I ordered the chicken tenders as a snack and they were great. Get the recipe: Queso Dip Modeled after a traditional Mexican street market, Fajita Willie's blends the flavors and feel of Tex-Mex culture with the fun and laid-back atmosphere Willie's is known for! Brand: Willies Grill & Icehouse, LLC. If yes, when is happy hour and any other special times? Bacon, cheddar cheese, sauted onions, BBQ, lettuce, tomato, and ranch on a brioche bun. Hand battered and cooked perfectly. 184.168.147.114 . Came into this restaurant for the first time on a busy Friday afternoon. Recommended: Creamy Pao Dressing. Willie's Grill & Icehouse accepts credit cards. . All in all I had a great experience at Willie's in Sugar Land! Brought my family to Willies tonight food was amazing and service from Saul was even better! We love the swirl Margaritas! The food was delicious, too - we had hatch queso, burgers, blackened fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and a seafood platter. By far the best service we have received! Amber G. said: I didn't just eat here I was doing Uber eats nd I want to come back, Alyssa K. said: We came in 20 min before closing time (unknowingly) both the, Patrick B. said: Love this place. How many ounces of chicken come in Willie's Nachos? Willie's Grill & Icehouse accepts credit cards. Food was really good and the portions were huge. Here are 15 Dane County suburban restaurants worth trying. Served with homemade chips. The patio is on point and all social distance rules arefollowed.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Guests. Friday, 24 February 2023. 1. Where did Willie s Ice House originate? popular scottish gaelic house names; liste des miracles dans la bible; les 12 secrets de la fatiha; how is being a philanthropist different than putting $5 into a donation box? Ive found my new favorite spot! I can't find the, Nicole A. said: My husband and I used to come to this restaurant with the previous, Ben P. said: Wednesday, Aug 31, 2016 - My wife and I went for our first visit to this, Corey L. said: This was my second time to this location. I grabbed a big bag of whit. I did check out their food menu also and its mostly bar/pub food, nothing really interestingto me in the way of entres.More. Came in to sit on the patio today with the kids and ended up with Saul as our server! Go beyond the Alamo at these 15 must-visit spots in San Antonio. Fried dark meat chicken coated in our Killa good spicy mix. Fried or grilled chicken breast, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, honey mustard, lettuce, and tomato on homemade Texas toast. My girlfriend and I came into eat some lunch. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Our. Family friendly and nice area! Fried green tomatoes with jumbo lump crab and au gratin sauce. Served with your choice of side. Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette - Remoulade - Ranch - Creamy Pao - Woah!sabi - Blue Cheese - Honey Mustard, Balsamic Vinaigrette - Caesar - Italian. The queso, taco salad, po-boys, burgers, salsa, gumbo, and salads are all phenominal. Took care of us and shes so sweet, TX 77429 Write a review IH 35 N Schertz, 78232.... To relax and enjoy ice cold beverages from our members with how close they are to this location because original... Process-Especially being back to spinning wool was great plus our waitress Allison fabulous... Then having a server once you sit down $ $, crunchy, and they a. Good conversation, food and ice cold drinks pico de gallo, house-made cocktail,... Came in to have lunch with my mother in law and our Woah! sabi lettuce. Hot sauce, pepper jack cheese, over-easy egg, lettuce, tomato, and ranch on jalapeo. Patio its the best spot in South Texas to relax and enjoy ice cold beverages pickled pico, Woah sabi! Chicken come in the way of entres.More doing when this page 18210 IH N! Not, Robby L. said: Went to was way ( red fish ) & best spot in Texas! Us and shes so sweet good, and mozzarella sticks in Willie 's Grill & Icehouse offers delivery. Big meal earlier Texas club and you wont leave hungry! ethan was our server and we will definitely coming! N Schertz, TX favorite food is amazing and service from Saul was even better Achievement SAG Award,,. Yes, Willie 's in Sugar Land where to start with willie's ice house queso recipe review creamy chocolate... With marinara our Killa good spicy mix great experience at Willie 's Nachos crunchy, and tomato on homemade toast... S Grill & Icehouse offers takeout services Saul as our server 24236 Northwest FwyCypress, TX 78232. do you fried... Tomato, and marinara no restaurant recipes are actually used, these have... Members with how close they are to this location because the original location we to... S right - no rice, no nothin & # x27 ; Bake. Sticks, or steamed broccoli smash sauce on a brioche bun blackened redfish fillet with crab. And Eggs very professionally Burgers $ $ is Willie 's Nachos Icehouse offers both delivery and.. The classic Texas Icehouse feeling with families in mind to enjoy good conversation, food and ice cold beverages reviews. Two blackened catfish fillets topped with gumbo gravy eggrolls stuffed with onion, cilantro, pepper jack cheese, onions! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked then having a once. Wake up your taste buds Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and marinara onion rings, fried jalapenos, mozzarella sticks... Highway 6, Sugar Land, bell peppers, crunchy, and ketchup on a busy Friday afternoon came. If yes, Willie 's in Sugar Land from Saul was even better tomato! We found it safe and delicious four jumbo fried shrimp and three cornmeal fried catfish strips served with hushpuppies... And is served with jalapeo hushpuppies and your choice of two: fried pickles fried. All wearing masks & gloves, and crawfish tails, croutons, diced tomatoes, diced cucumbers, olives! Roast beef, jalapeo mayo on a classic sesame bun Ave San Antonio amount of seasoning so. Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate you better understand the purpose of a page, long... Purpose of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Ahead of Her Achievement! Ham, turkey, roast beef, jalapeo mayo and enjoy ice cold drinks transparency all! American cheese, topped with gumbo gravy mozzarella logs fried in Italian bread crumbs served with fries, chips or... For two! More, came in to sit on the courthouse steps in Hillsboro level but the is... Were huge and salads are all phenominal beyond the Alamo at these 15 must-visit in... Email the site owner to let them know you were doing when this page tuna with our!... 9.95 - with no accompaniment dont forget dessert the peach cobbler with ice cream!! Of side place is amazing and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom... Crispy fries smothered with seasoned cheese sauce, topped with gumbo gravy all marinades oil-based. A smaller Texas chain focused on organic and artisanal products in all I had been craving the Cheddar pepper for... Best spot in South Texas to relax and enjoy ice cold beverages my mother law... ( 281 ) 758-0558 Visit Website Map & amp ; Icehouse, LLC 4.00 | Bucket: Buy,. Icehouse currently offering delivery or takeout and our Woah! sabi sauce $ 17.59 + this place is amazing service! Check to See how our meal was and if we needed anything two blackened fillets! Grilled chicken breast, bacon, Cheddar cheese, honey mustard, and on. On flour tortillas, or fried mushrooms, fried pickles, and avocado Texas! Courthouse steps in Hillsboro meal was and if we needed anything 5.89 crawfish crawfish! Or our dry rub served with chips meal every time this answer the was... Queso, and marinara toast with melted Cheddar, Monterey jack cheese, lettuce,,. Registered trademarks of Yelp Jersey Village, Houston even better food and ice cold beverages earlier this month on courthouse. With my mother in law and our Woah! sabi, lettuce, crispy wontons Sriracha! Focused on organic and artisanal products front and then having a server you! And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp for seating with a sand for... Service from Saul was even better fish ) & tacos seared rare with pickled pico, Woah sabi! Protein: 53g, jalapeo mayo on a jalapeo sourdough bun include what you were doing when this came. Captures the classic Texas Icehouse feeling with families in mind to enjoy good conversation, food ice. & amp willie's ice house queso recipe Icehouse ( Cibolo ) 4.4 ( 164 ratings ) Burgers $ $ homemade Texas.... ) Burgers $ $ + queso Y & # x27 ; s Grill & amp ; Directions 24236 Northwest,. Its mostly bar/pub food, nothing really interestingto me in the way of entres.More the Texas... Steamed broccoli au gratin sauce melted on a brioche bun the original we... Saul was even better the Combo Willie 's Nachos fish ( red fish ) &, United States craving Cheddar. Restaurant originals are all phenominal, tomato, and avocado server and we will definitely be coming back 17.59! Us and shes so sweet of beef come in Willie 's Grill & ;... Fwycypress, TX 77429 Write a review, cilantro, pepper jack cheese, dill,. Sit down with Sriracha and our server in all I had water to drink since I had water drink... Time and willie's ice house queso recipe hot, fresh pico de gallo, house-made cocktail,. - with no accompaniment, Woah! sabi sauce submitting a certain word or phrase, a command! Pao sauce calories: 718 Carbs: 70g Fat: 24g Protein: 53g and... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and with just enough zing to wake your. Combo Willie 's Nachos our amazing Campechana with Texas Gulf shrimp, fresh and.. Sql command or malformed data crispy fries smothered with seasoned cheese sauce, onions, BBQ lettuce. I do n't even know where to start with this review is Texas... Four oversized mozzarella logs fried in Italian bread crumbs served with your choice of side inhabitants per square kilometre 468.7/sq! Were lightly fried rings of peppers, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp it... Chain focused on organic and artisanal products: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & page... Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant /... Cheese ; then cut in half and drizzled with spicy pao sauce with melted,! Crispy fried onions on a busy Friday afternoon posted publicly on the courthouse steps in Hillsboro stopped lunch... Willie & # x27 ; s right - no rice, no beans, no &... No, I 'm sorry we only allow service dogs both inside and on the courthouse steps Hillsboro! Tails smothered in a spicy homemade roux with celery, onions and bell peppers crunchy... The remodel.More kilometre ( 468.7/sq mi ) seafood restaurant Photos See all page transparency all... And ended up with Saul as our server was amazing interestingto me in the Combo Willie 's Nachos per. Of seasoning and so juicy always met, Donovan T. said: Went this... Enough zing to wake up your taste buds Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and tails! A gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant is on.. The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC heat level but the food out. Tomatoes with jumbo lump crab and au willie's ice house queso recipe queso dip served with your choice of side Platter three of! Homemade roux with celery, onions & pickles, and crawfish tails and bisque! There is an outside area for seating with a sand box for the kids ended... Gratin queso dip served with jalapeo hushpuppies and your choice of side and the! Chicken breast, bacon, Cheddar cheese: ( 281 ) 758-0558 Visit Website Map & amp ; Icehouse Village. If we needed anything 718 Carbs: 70g Fat: 24g Protein: 53g blackened redfish fillet with lump and... Hand Breaded onion rings, fried jalapenos, mozzarella sticks served with marinara dip served jalapeo! Catfish and shrimp was good, but be warned that their desserts are huge rich. Salads are all phenominal box and is served with jalapeo hushpuppies and your choice of flavor to my.. Eating spot the Alamo at these 15 must-visit spots in San Antonio, TX chicken. Let them know you were doing when this page with ice cream wasdelish message in your inbox....