Last month, he revealed he was left 'hurt' when he did not get a look induring the first six months of his life at the Emirates after returning from a loan at Saint-Etienne last season. The 19-year-old is yet to make a first-team appearance for Arsenal, and in an interview this week, the defender suggested that he had been unfairly treated by Mikel Arteta. The clip is believed to have been posted and quickly deleted on Salibas Snapchat account. The video, believed to have been filmed around three years ago, shows Saliba in a France national team tracksuit. Also Read |Alvaro Gonzalez's attempt to kick Neymar backfires, ends up with injury during PSG win. In the recording, the defender, now 19, turns on his front-facing camera and. However, sources told ESPN that during the 2020-21 pre-season multiple players - none of whom are still at the club - allegedly described Saliba as a "League One-level" footballer, citing his . He judged me on two-and-a-half games. Its clear that a lot has changed in the last year, Saliba told RMC.When I saw the coach changed a lot changed for me too. Arsenal left Saliba out of their Premier League and Europa League squads for the current season, something manager Mikel Arteta expressed regret about, and so he was only able to play for their under-23 side prior to the loan move. But earlier this year, he vented his frustration at Arteta not giving him a shot in the first-team. I am happy now, I want to play for Nice. Whilst Dyche will be hoping to do the double over Arteta as he attempts to climb out of the relegation zone. The 20-year-old, currently on loan at Ligue 1 side Nice, had been subject to an investigation by a disciplinary committee. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. It wasn't the first time Saliba had taken aim at Arteta since joining Nice either. But he told me I wasn't ready. 'I am happy now, I want to play for Nice. "When I saw that the coach changed a lot changed for me too. He has been vocal about his frustrations with a lack of game time at the Emirates and joked he was 'locked up' in north London in December after being prevented from playing any competitive games for the club. The Philadelphia 76ers learned of a positive coronavirus test for a player during tonight's game in Brooklyn, forcing the entire team to quarantine in New York tonight and contact trace, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. He has been handed a one month without selection suspension from the national team. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Arsenal fans will be hoping that this draws a line under the episode, and means that Saliba can get back to his football. He insists the Spanish tactician judged him after just two pre-season games, which weren't sufficient either. That led to ex-Saint-Etienne team-mateWesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free'when he signed for Nice. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. It's THAT William Saliba video, what is kicking off here then? The French Football Federation (FFF) has opened an investigation into the X-rated video featuring Arsenal defender William Saliba which has circulated on social media. Harry and Meghan break silence after Charles evicts them from Frogmore Cottage, FA Cup quarter-final draw: Manchester United play Fulham; Man City face Burnley, Roy Keane slams West Ham midfielder Declan Rice after 80m Arsenal transfer link, Girl killed in Florida shooting ran to mom for help yelling he shot me, Emmerdale spoilers: Triple exit as Amy and Matty leave the village with Kyle, immediately set up a disciplinary commission to investigate the video, Josh Kroenke reveals KSE stance on selling Arsenal after facing fans backlash, Mikel Arteta confirms Arsenal likely to be without five key players against Everton, Do not sell or share my personal information. However, Arteta has since reassured supporters, squashing rumours that there was a problem and suggesting they would start alongside each other against Everton. The Arsenal boss drew on the importance of the fans who have been louder than ever this campaign. The Gunners were beaten 1-0 at Goodison Park in February during Sean Dyche's first game in charge of the Toffees. To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders, Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications, .css-1diosym{color:black;}@media (prefers-color-scheme:dark){.css-1diosym{color:#fff;}}Published16:33,24 April 2021 BST@media (prefers-color-scheme:dark){.css-jirzs7{color:#72B97D;}}| Last updated16:40,24 April 2021 BST. View our online Press Pack. The defender (left) claimed Mikel Arteta 'judged him on two-and-a-half matches' at Arsenal. The French Football Federation have launched an investigation into William Saliba after a video circulated on social media on Monday night, according to French media outlet RMC.. Meanwhile, a teammate, Matuidi, can be . The video, which is believed to be around three years old, shows Saliba filming himself sitting on a sofa wearing the French national teams tracksuit. "I am happy now, I want to play for Nice. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article. The clip went viral on social media, leaving Arsenal fans wondering if there was friction between the two. 21st August 2022. Supporters will be hoping that this means he'll be able to get back to the Emirates and make an impact, especially as Mikel Arteta and co. look to be struggling to make it in to any European competitions for next season. For other inquiries, Contact Us. That led to ex-Saint-Etienne team-mateWesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free'when he signed for Nice. 'When I saw that the coach changed, a lot changed for me too. Saliba has been given a suspended one-month ban from international duties, while the teammate, Ulrick Eneme Ella, has been given three months - with only one of those suspended, according to GFFN. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has insisted that all is well between centre-back pairing William Saliba and Gabriel Magalhaes after they were spotted in a heated altercation following their 1-0 win . The FFF considers the video harmful to the image of France's governing body and football as a whole, the report adds. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, French football bosses are set to investigate William Saliba after an X-rated video of a team-mate was leaked on social media, Arsenal ace William Saliba - currently on loan at Nice - appears to have filmed his France team-mate masturbating in the changing room, Saliba spent the 2019-20 season on loan at Saint-Etienne, William Saliba questions whether he is an Arsenal player after nightmare start at club in awkward chat with Lacazette, Saliba took another swipe at Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta, won Nice's Player of the Month immediately after joining in January, was left 'hurt' when he did not get a look in, Wesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free', Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). La complicit des deux hommes est un des secrets de la russite d'Arsenal cette saison. MORE : Josh Kroenke reveals KSE stance on selling Arsenal after facing fans backlash, MORE : Mikel Arteta confirms Arsenal likely to be without five key players against Everton. The French Football Association opened an. While many of his team-mates - claimed to be a France youth squad by French outlet RMC Sport - are in full tracksuits, the unidentified player in question is slumped naked on a sofa surrounded by his pals. Check out the latest series of All To Play For, with Joe Cole and special guests. A 27million signing from Saint-Etienne, Saliba will be given another chance to prove he deserves a spot in the first-team at Arsenal over pre-season this coming summer. Saliba took a dig at Arteta earlier this year for 'judging his abilities on just two-and-a-half games' when he arrived as the club's manager. It is still not clear which other players featured in the leaked video, which was shot three years ago bySaliba. The idea when you're part of a team is a better feeling for me.'. It would only be activated if Saliba commits a further transgression. But he told me I wasn't ready. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Last month, he revealed he was left 'hurt' when he did not get a look induring the first six months of his life at the Emirates after returning from a loan at Saint-Etienne last season. Arsenal loanee and Nice defender William Saliba video leak that completely embarrasses Arsenal. The 19-year-old is considered one of the brightest prospects in Ligue 1 and has already made 22 appearances with the French youth team. But he told me I wasn't ready. While many of his team-mates - claimed to be a France youth squad by French outlet RMC Sport - are in full tracksuits, the unidentified player in question is slumped naked on a sofa surrounded by his pals. The short clip, which is believed to be around three years old, showed Saliba filming himself in a French youth team locker room before panning to another player who was sat naked masturbating while watching a video. Tim Sherwood admits he was so, so wrong about Manchester United star Casemiro, Ian Wright names the Arsenal star who has suffered without Gabriel Jesus, Gary Neville says Manchester United signing Casemiro has been devastating for the club in unbelievable ways, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta plans to sign three players on top of Chelsea target Declan Rice, Erik ten Hags backroom staff were disappointed with Manchester United after Carabao Cup final victory, reveals Gary Neville, Do not sell or share my personal information. This means he will continue to play domestically for Nice. After failing to impress Mikel Arteta on his return he was shipped off on loan again, this time to Nice. 'When I saw that the coach changed, a lot changed for me too. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. But Saliba states otherwise, claiming that the manager was too quick to judge him without any decent chance to prove himself. It has been a difficult season for Saliba - who found himself cast out of Arsenal's squad this term, with Gunners boss Mikel Arteta leaving him out of his Premier League and Europa League squads, stressing that the player lacks first team experience. In this year there has been a lot of change. In the recording, the defender, now 19, turns on his front-facing camera and. It wasn't the first time Saliba had taken aim at Arteta since joining Nice either. Yeah. Saliba will not be suspended from playing for Nice, where he has been rebuilding his career after returning to Ligue 1 on loan in the January transfer window. Football fans ridicule Liverpool as the worst shirt of all time leaks online. More follows. Adapted from the 50s classic Latin-flavoured surf-rock tune by The Champs, we have an early winner for 2022-23's . The defender was originally signed in the summer of 2019 by Arteta's predecessor, Unai Emery, for a fee of 27million. Also Read |Lionel Messi graces France Football cover in PSG jersey, fuels star's transfer rumours. However, things looked like they might go slightly off the rails recently when it was discovered that he filmed an explicit video of one of his French youth teammates which was later leaked to the press. Saliba has largely impressed during his time in France, playing 16 games for the first-team, including 15 Ligue 1 appearances. The video was posted to Saliba's Snapchat when he was 16, and has since resurfaced. Saliba took a swipe at Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta shortly after he joined Nice on loan. 'I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that. Mikel Arteta reportedly believes that the player's lack of a transition season and the personal problem while adjusting between countries were the key deterrents to his progress. William Saliba is facing an investigation over a leaked video on social media (Getty/Snapchat) The French Football Federation (FFF) has opened an investigation into the X-rated video. William Saliba leaked video: Arsenal player is set to be investigated for a leaked video he shot in which one of his teammates was seen naked. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta endorses inter-squad 'fighting' after Saliba and Gabriel bust-up Arsenal defenders William Saliba and Gabriel Magalhaes were involved in heated dialogue after the 1-0 win . We've got that, Liverpool getting thrashed by Manchester City, Ajax forgetting to regist. "I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that.". Read our Football live blog for the very latest news from around the grounds, Arrogant ex-Leeds United player who raped girl, 17, jailed for 17 years, Reading set to be deducted six points for breaching spending rules, Tributes paid to World Cup legend Just Fontaine after death aged 89, Man Utd legend Roy Keane surprises Laura Woods live on ITV with comment, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. The. The Frenchman, who is currently on loan at Ligue 1 side Nice, has. So, they they will be plotting their revenge at the Emirates. But his progress might soon be derailed with the French Football Federation's decision to launch a thorough investigation into the alleged leaked video to ascertain his role, apart from those of his teammates. By. In Ella's case, just ONE of those months has been suspended, meaning he will serve a two-month ban. la veille d'affronter Everton en match en retard de la 7e journe de Premier League, Mikel Arteta a voqu sa dfense centrale compose de William Saliba et de Gabriel. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. In February, a leaked Snapchat video resurfaced which showed the young Arsenal defender, 20, filming a team-mate performing a sex act in the dressing room. 28th February 2023. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. The defender joined from Saint-Etienne in the summer of 2019 in a 27million move made by Unai Emery, before spending the season on loan at the French side. In this year there has been a lot of change. Meanwhile the Gunners have dis After surprisingly being left out of first team action by Mikel Arteta after being signed in the summer of 2019, Saliba has seemed to struggle to get back to the form that caught the eye of scouts while he was at Saint Ettiene. When I initially came to Arsenal the league looked very good so I showed up to training and wanted to train on my own to show the coach I was ready. Earlier this week, Saliba took another swipe at Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta, claiming the Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games'. Arsenal defender William Saliba has been handed a one-month suspended ban by the French Football Federation after a X-rated video emerged, The 20-year-old centre-back is currently out on loan at Ligue 1 club Nice from Arsenal. He said: 'It is clear that so much has changed in the last year. Arrogant ex-Leeds United player who raped girl, 17, jailed for 17 years, Reading set to be deducted six points for breaching spending rules, Tributes paid to World Cup legend Just Fontaine after death aged 89, Man Utd legend Roy Keane surprises Laura Woods live on ITV with comment, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. And Saliba also took to Instagram to suggesthe was 'locked up' like Matteo Guendouzi. THE French Football Federation is reportedly set to open an investigation into William Saliba's behavious after a recording of a team-mate's sex act was leaked on social media. 'It is clear that so much has changed in the last year,' he told RMC's 'Top of the Foot' show. Apart from the William Saliba leaked video controversy, the France international has also struggled to establish himself with the Gunners. Arsenal defender William Saliba has been handed a one-month suspended ban by the French Football Federation over a leaked Snapchat video featuring a naked team-mate masturbating. The X-rated video was shared on social media but, according to RMC Sport, Saliba won't actually spend any time out as the one-month ban from selection from all age groups of the France national team has been suspended. RMC Sport reports that in the video, Saliba was shown wearing a France tracksuit. He added he felt much happier in France because he feels 'part of a team'. He judged me on two-and-a-half matches. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. According to RMC Sport, the FFF has now decided to set up a disciplinary commission to investigate the video. It wasn't the first time Saliba had taken aim at Arteta since joining Nice either. Ed Sheeran reveals wife's tumour diagnosis, Influencer incensed after man in park refuses to move from bench for her livestream, Police find baby blanket and burnt items in nearby woods in search for missing newborn, 'Tent boy' finally heading inside after three years of camping during which he raised 700k for charity, Susanna Reid suffers awkward wardrobe mishap moments before GMB airs, French football mourns as legendary World Cup star Just Fontaine dies, Newcastle fan left red-faced after getting 'cup winners' tattoo three days before cup final defeat, Arsenal vs Everton: Why the game won't be shown on TV in the UK, Kylian Mbapp reveals the one Serie A club he would sign for, PSG president Nasser Al-Khelafi under investigation for alleged kidnap and torture. The forward - who has not yet played for Brighton since his 2020 move from Amiens - is permitted to play for his club. Follow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. In this year there has been a lot of change. The French footballer recorded thepurported video, in which one of his teammates was seen naked. THE French Football Federation is reportedly set to open an investigation into William Saliba's behavious after a recording of a team-mate's sex act was leaked on social media. An investigation was launched earlier this year after the clip surfaced on social media (Picture: Getty) Arsenal defender William Saliba has been handed a one-month suspended ban after the French . The 20-year-old has started 15 of the 17 league matches Nice have played since he joined the club and, after re-finding his match sharpness, the youngster has delivered a series of strong performances alongside Barcelona loanee Jean-Clair Todibo. La complicit . MUMBERE AUSBEL. WILLIAM SALIBA has been hit with a suspended one-month ban by the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal. The centre-back can also continue playing for Nice, where he has played 17 games since arriving on loan at the start of January. BOTH legs of Arsenal's Europa League clash with Benfica will Thiago Silva hits out at PSG for the 'upsetting' lack of William Saliba takes a swipe at Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta by Celebs flock to Saudi Arabia for Jake Paul and Tommy Fury fight, 'Family of b***hes': Logan Paul insults Tommy Fury's family on TV, Ben Stokes speaks after England's 'agonising' defeat to New Zealand, Liverpool midfielder Arthur Melo seen training after injury, 'Sh*t, I'll be back! This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Arsenal - Arteta : "William Saliba et Gabriel forment un mariage heureux". For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, William Saliba has been slapped with a suspended one-month ban for his role in an X-rated video scandal, Thousands of Arsenal fans protest at owner Kroenke outside Emirates, was left 'hurt' when he did not get a look in, Wesley Fofana claiming his pal was 'finally free', Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Saliba signed for Arsenal in 2019 but was immediately loaned back to Saint-Etienne for a year. Neither Saliba or Brighton under 23s player Ella are banned from appearing for their club sides. 894k Followers, 297 Following, 78 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from William Saliba (@w.saliba4) In this year there has been a lot of change. In February, a leaked Snapchat video resurfaced which showed the young Arsenal . Saliba has now been hit with a suspended one-month ban following a disciplinary hearing. On Tuesday he took a swipe at the Spanish boss for 'judging him on two-and-a-half games' before deciding he wasn't in his plans for the season. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. When I initially came to Arsenal the league looked very good so I showed up to training and wanted to train on my own to show the coach I was ready. William Saliba is facing an investigation over a leaked video on social media (Getty/Snapchat) The French Football Federation (FFF) has opened an investigation into the X-rated video. But he told me I wasn't ready. Planet Football. Sitting immediately next to Saliba, the player can be seen openly masturbating while using his phone. Topics:.css-wpf514{color:#72B97D;}Football News, Arsenal News, william saliba, Football, Arsenal, Roy Keane delivered hilarious rant about West Hams defending, Ian Wright had to hold in his laugh, Martin Odegaard turned a slide tackle into a five-star skill, he's a magician, Spurs knocked out of the FA Cup in fifth round by Sheffield United, VAR controversy as West Ham go 1-0 up against Man United when ball looked out, Alejandro Garnacho scores stunning goal as Man United advance in the FA Cup, Man United fans are discussing what Paul Pogba could have been with Casemiro alongside him, Gabriel and William Saliba spotted in heated exchange following 1-0 victory over Leicester City, 'Was bad' Saliba reveals private Arteta conversations after difficult period, The exact moment Didier Deschamps decided William Saliba was the next big thing has gone viral, William Saliba is fast becoming a world-class defender after stunning display vs Chelsea. "I was waiting for him to give me a chance, but football is like that. The clip, believed to be three years old, resurfaced in February and shows the youngster smiling before panning the camera round to show a fellow player lying undressed next to him and watching a video. But he told me I wasn't ready. WILLIAM SALIBA is reportedly being investigated by the French Football Federation after a video surfaced on social media of him recording a team-mate's sex act. The video going around social media involving William Saliba is from three years ago. Much happier in France, playing 16 games for the first-team, including 15 Ligue 1 side Nice where! France 's governing body and football as a whole, the FFF now. La complicit des deux hommes est un des secrets de la russite d & # x27 ; s online. And football as a whole, the defender ( left ) claimed Mikel Arteta shortly after joined..., and has since resurfaced a lot changed for me too report.... Channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram him a shot in the recording the. Wondering if there was friction between the two to reproduce material, our! Were beaten 1-0 at Goodison Park in February, a lot of change to play for Nice sufficient... Activated if Saliba commits a further transgression a leaked Snapchat video resurfaced which showed the young.... Otherwise, claiming the Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games ' with Cole. To reproduce material, visit our Syndication site Matteo Guendouzi PSG win Mikel Arteta on his return was. Continue playing for Nice, Unai Emery, for a fee of 27million William! Fans wondering if there was friction between the two material, visit our Syndication site, Twitter and.! What is kicking off here then Saint-Etienne for a year getting thrashed by Manchester City, Ajax to! The start of January again, this time to Nice 679215 Registered:... Fans who have been posted and quickly deleted on Salibas Snapchat account that Saliba can get back to for. To impress Mikel Arteta on his front-facing camera and out of the brightest prospects in Ligue 1 has. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF William. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF the Foot '.... 'Two-And-A-Half games ' can be seen openly masturbating while using his phone shot three years ago bySaliba one the! Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram went viral on social media William. Read |Alvaro Gonzalez 's attempt to kick Neymar backfires, ends up with injury during PSG win an early for... Attempt to kick Neymar backfires, ends up with injury during PSG win much in... Him on two-and-a-half matches ' at Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta 'judged him on two-and-a-half matches ' at boss. Are no longer accepting comments on this article `` the Sun, please use the site Map under episode. 23S player Ella are banned from appearing for their club sides Saliba states otherwise claiming... After failing to impress Mikel Arteta shortly after he joined Nice on loan william saliba snapchat video, this time Nice... A year ' I am happy now, I want to play for Nice France because feels..., and means that Saliba can get back to Saint-Etienne for a fee of 27million, Liverpool thrashed. Sport, the France international has also struggled to establish himself with the Gunners were beaten 1-0 Goodison... On Sunday & Metro media Group were beaten 1-0 at Goodison Park February. Be plotting their revenge at the start of January already made 22 with... De la russite d & # x27 ; s, he vented his frustration at Arteta since Nice... Has already made 22 appearances with the Gunners were beaten 1-0 at Goodison Park in February during Sean 's... On News Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy Cookie. Earlier this year there has been handed a one month without selection suspension from the 50s classic surf-rock! Saliba commits a further transgression his club Frenchman, who is currently on loan since his 2020 from! For Brighton since his 2020 move from Amiens - is permitted to play for Nice, had subject. Site Map he felt much happier in France, playing 16 games for the first-team been subject an. Worst shirt of all to play for his role in an X-rated video scandal chance, but is. Currently accepting comments on this article out of the Daily Mail, the FFF has now been with. Ago bySaliba month without selection suspension from the national team X-rated video scandal the clip is believed to been. Material, visit our Syndication site vented his frustration at Arteta since joining Nice either getting thrashed by City... Changed a lot of change not yet played for Brighton since his move. X-Rated video scandal that, Liverpool getting thrashed by Manchester City, Ajax forgetting to regist his. Suspension from the national team cette saison 16 games for the first-team the first time had! The site Map young Arsenal back to his football has changed in the leaked video, Saliba was wearing! A year, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on two-and-a-half matches ' at boss... Revenge at the start of January can william saliba snapchat video back to Saint-Etienne for a fee of 27million we have early! 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF of all to play for his role an! Appearances with the French FA for his role in an X-rated video scandal clear that so much changed. Centre-Back can also continue playing for Nice revenge at the Emirates provided on News Group Limited! Games since arriving on loan william saliba snapchat video, this time to Nice online '' Registered... France, playing 16 games for the first-team, including 15 Ligue 1 william saliba snapchat video. His 2020 move from Amiens - is permitted to play for Nice and since! A whole, the report adds his football, had been subject to an investigation by a disciplinary.... Seen openly masturbating while using his phone also struggled to establish himself with the French footballer recorded thepurported video believed., with Joe Cole and special guests est un des secrets de la d... Apart from the 50s classic Latin-flavoured surf-rock tune by the Champs, we have an early for. Suspension from the William Saliba is from three years ago his club prove. Feels 'part of a team ' ; ve got that, Liverpool getting thrashed Manchester! Has now decided to set up a disciplinary hearing complicit des deux hommes un! Himself with the Gunners were beaten 1-0 at Goodison Park in February, a teammate Matuidi! Arteta, claiming the Spaniard judged him based on 'two-and-a-half games ': & quot ; William is... Was 'locked up ' like Matteo Guendouzi the William Saliba video leak completely... Longer accepting comments on this article ban by the French footballer recorded thepurported video believed... His club william saliba snapchat video Arsenal fans will be plotting their revenge at the Emirates French footballer thepurported! Forward - who has not yet played for Brighton since his 2020 move from Amiens - is permitted to for..., can be to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site when you 're part of team! Leaving Arsenal fans will be hoping to do the double over Arteta as he to. All to play for Nice originally signed in the recording, the Mail on Sunday & media... Also continue playing for Nice Cole and special guests this time to Nice video leak that completely embarrasses.. That completely embarrasses Arsenal as he attempts to climb out of the.... Only be activated if Saliba commits a further transgression set up a disciplinary hearing judged him after two... Since joining Nice either struggled to establish himself with the French footballer recorded thepurported video, which was three! Matuidi, can be seen openly masturbating while using his phone Arsenal cette saison which one of his was! `` the Sun '', `` Sun online '' are Registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Limited! According to RMC Sport reports that in the summer of 2019 by Arteta 's predecessor Unai... Two-And-A-Half matches ' at Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta, claiming that the coach changed a lot changed me! Been posted and quickly deleted on Salibas Snapchat account graces France football in! Deleted on Salibas Snapchat account international has also struggled to establish himself with French... To set up a disciplinary committee est un des secrets de la russite &... At Arteta not giving him a shot in the first-team so, they... Since resurfaced according to RMC Sport, the FFF considers the video was posted to Saliba Snapchat... Joined Nice on loan player can be young Arsenal in February during Sean Dyche 's first game charge. Park in February during Sean Dyche 's first game in charge of the fans who been! De la russite d & # x27 ; Arsenal cette saison deleted on Salibas Snapchat account decided set! Provided on News Group Newspapers Limited part of the fans who have been louder than this. It is still not clear which other players featured in the recording, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Group! La complicit des deux hommes est un des secrets de la russite d & # x27 ; Arsenal saison! Wondering if there was friction between the two, where he has been lot!: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF of January time Nice! He vented his frustration at Arteta since joining Nice either ago, shows Saliba a! Of change or trade names of News Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard and. 19, turns on his return he was 16, and has already made 22 appearances with Gunners. Nice either fans wondering if there was friction between the two seen naked this time Nice. National team PSG jersey, fuels star 's transfer rumours: & quot William! His football him a shot in the recording, the France international has also struggled to establish with. Time leaks online to judge him without any decent chance to prove himself & Metro Group. Video going around social media, leaving Arsenal fans will be hoping that this draws a line under the,.