In his nine games, he had three with double-digit tackles 13 against the Atlanta Falcons, 11 against the Las Vegas Raiders and 10 against the Carolina Panthers. Tuchel confirmed his issue was with a removed wisdom tooth, claiming he could be involved but for very few minutes. Thats what you see when he plays. Theyre 4-8 heading to Tampa, Florida, for their rematch with the Buccaneers, who lead the NFC South with a 5-6 record. The complaints also commonly include several other unsettling details: Various customer reviews posted on theAmazon.com reviews sectionfor the Werner S2208 model of Easy Access ladder say that the ladders showed signs of flimsiness even when brand new or barely used: More than halfof reviewers (52%) also showed considerable dissatisfaction by leaving only a one-star rating for the product. https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2022/11/17/saints-injury-report-pete-werner-surgery-news/, NewOrleans.Footballs Nick Underhill first reported, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. In 2014, E60 went to Qatar to report on the plight of migrant workers there. Hes got very good ball awareness, Saints co-defensive coordinator Ryan Nielsen said back in September. He will stay an important player Im sure.. This news is very sad, Flick sad. Thomas Tuchels side have won four of their last five league matches and will be looking to extend their lead. Its longer than it feels, Werner said. Our efficient content writers are dedicated Chelsea FC Fans and very passionate about blogging. If we had done this with Christian Pulisic, maybe you would think Im a liar and Im hiding something. But I got to be patient with a lot of it.. This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. The Blues currently sit top of the table, three points clear of Liverpool and in great form in the league. Click here for Chelsea Players Latest Injury News Now, Kepa Arrizabalaga douard Mendy Antonio Rdiger Marcos Alonso Andreas Christensen Thiago Silva Ben Chilwell Reece James Csar Azpilicueta Jorginho NGolo Kant, Christian Pulisic Mateo Kovacic Mason Mount Hakim Ziyech Kai Havertz Timo Werner Callum Hudson-Odoi Ruben Loftus-Cheek Trevoh Chalobah Marcus Bettinelli Romelu Lukaku Lucas Bergstrom Sal guez Ross Barkley Malang Sarr, At Chelsea Core, we provide you with latest Chelsea Football Club Updates. Even simple steps can help prevent back injury and pain. Jordan Holloway dealing with moderate right oblique strain. Timo Werner was hurt playing for RB Leipzig in the Champions League and will miss the trip to Qatar. "I'm happy I can celebrate victories with this team again. The same process goes for Monday night concerning whether Werner will play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Its arguably the strength of their defense with Demario Davis leading the unit and Kaden Elliss filling in well for Werner. Christian Pulisic. You'll now receive the top Saints Wire stories each day directly in your inbox. RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner spoke on Tuesday of his struggle to recover from an injury which kept him out of the World Cup, saying "at some point I'd finally had enough". Petes been able to go. His injury is a major blow to the Germans, who have struggled to be clinical in the box for some time. Cody Bellinger back in lineup after being under the weather for couple days. RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner spoke on Tuesday of his struggle to recover from an injury which kept him out of the World Cup, saying "at some point I'd finally had enough". Werner, who was part of the Germany squad at the 2018 World Cup and Euro 2020, was expected to be a member of the squad that coach Flick is due to announce on Nov. 10. It can also result from arthritis and other age-related changes in the spine. Werner had several back-to-back stops on rushing plays and has a lot of quickness to evade blockers. Yoga. And as luck would have it, Werners return coincided with the first practice session in pads for New Orleans. Theres some surgeries that take you out for a long time and also a few that get you back quicker than normal, Werner said Friday. Ecuador's upstart club claims another trophy, Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (U.S.), World Cup finals bracket and fixtures schedule, 2022 World Cup: All squad lists for Qatar, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The ladder is rated for 300 pounds. Johnson needs to get back up to speed and draw all the targets he can get in preseason to build his case for that last roster spot. Thomas Tuchel reported the latest news regarding the injuries Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner picked up against Malmo, confirming in his pre-Norwich press conference they will miss tomorrows game. On the surface, Flick will now miss a productive member of the first team. Good players do that.. The striker briefly continued but then had to be replaced. We have that break and we will use it. They are out for tomorrow and they are out for the Southampton game, and from there we see whats next. The 26-year-old, who has 24 goals in 55 appearances for the national team, was taken off in the first half of Leipzig's 4-0 Champions League group-stage win against Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday after a knock on the foot in the 13th minute. They still have two more matches in the group stages with Zenit St. Petersburg and Juventus left to face. The Saints recovered the ball on the play. Back pain may also be caused by more-serious injuries, such as a spinal fracture or ruptured disk. Andreas Christensen Andreas Christensen has suffered with a back injury in recent weeks and received injections in his hopes to return to the pitch. A win against the Clarets would be Tuchels eighth in a row in all competitions. Werner has scored nine goals and four assists in 16 games across all competitions this season. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people seek medical help or miss work. Just kind of a process of trying to get back and better. Copyright 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1 thing is we gotta get Pete back out here and make sure hes healthy and see where hes at throughout the week of practice, Saints coach Dennis Allen said Friday. I forgot what play I want to say it was first play of Atlanta but we didnt kind of get enough pressure, they caught the ball on us and Pete was able to punch it out and build momentum for us.. If looking for a tiebreaker, Werner owns more combined stops. It was the first time he had participated albeit limited since suffering his injury in the teams Week 9 loss against the Baltimore Ravens on Nov. 7. He needs time and patience to fight his way back into the team. Used it last weekend and when I folded it back up I found the locking hinged had broke [sic]. Both are feeling positive, not too worried, and are out for the next two games for sure.. Germany forward Timo Werner has been ruled out of the World Cup in Qatar due to an ankle injury, his club RB Leipzig said on Thursday, a week before the national squad was due to be announced. Oh, no. Hall has a lower body injury and . Well, I think the No. I think Ive had a good start so far. Despite how these fragile hinges reportedly put users at risk for falling and seriously injuring themselves, Werner never recalled the ladder and continued to freely sell it in Lowes hardware stores from the time it debuted in 2003 up until the company decided to stop manufacturing it in 2008. The role as favourites we have had for some matches and have for some matches was a perfect role for Romelu to take pressure off others shoulders. Kai Havertz said that Timo Werner is set for an MRI on his hamstring, while Lukaku hurt his ankle according to Tuchel. BERLIN, Nov 3 (Reuters) - Germany forward Timo Werner has been ruled out of the World Cup in Qatar due to an ankle injury, his club RB Leipzig said on Thursday, a week before the national squad . I think I'm playing well, Werner said. I was just fortunate to be healthy.. For more information go to. Obviously I would have liked to have a lot of those reps in camp and be a part to build that chemistry so we can complement each other on the defense, but my body felt good Week 1. Tuchel was keen not to dwell too much on the striking duos absence as he considered the impact their unavailability will have on his selection for the Norwich game and beyond. Werner celebrated. Mr. We have to find solutions, and we will find solutions because we trust our squad. It's nothing big but too painful at the moment so he will not be in the squad tomorrow.". "I was hanging off the bed to do traction on my lower spine, and he's like . Back pain is a leading cause of disability worldwide. This ladder is unsafe., I bought this ladder 3 or 4 years ago and use it at Christmas Time and in the spring so it has less than 15 uses. Timo Werner sits down in the match against, Shakhtar Donetsk. Ranking the Saints' last 10 first-round draft picks, Saints among 16 teams without a new offensive coordinator in 2023, Gallery: Saints' top draft picks from the last 8 NFL combines, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Sometimes, he stressed, bad luck happens. Other questions:subscriberservices@theadvocate.com. Saints, despite dismal 4-8 record, still in hunt for woeful NFC South, What Saints defensive end Cam Jordan had to say about Tom Brady and the Bucs offense, Saints linebacker Kaden Elliss reaping the rewards of faith, patience and dedication. Im fortunate to be in that position.. Mount was not involved for Chelsea in Tuesdays trip to Sweden, falling ill just before they were set to travel. Get latest Timo Werner news and updates. We encouraged Romelu to trust his instincts and let us do the organising of the structure where he could have the last contact,' added Tuchel. Email Terrin Waack at Terrin.Waack@theadvocate.com or follow her on Twitter @TerrinWaack. The Barron's news department was not involved in the creation of the content above. #TheBlues, Chelsea striker Timo Werner rejoins RB Leipzig in a 25 million deal, Timo Werner closing in on return to RB Leipzig from Chelsea, Newcastle United in talks with Chelsea over a loan deal for Timo Werner, RB Leipzig open talks with Chelsea striker Timo Werner to sign him on loan, Real Madrid considering making an approach to sign Chelsea striker Timo Werner, Juventus make approach to sign Chelsea striker Timo Werner on loan, Chelsea willing to part ways with star striker Timo Werner this summer, Timo Werner could call it quits at Chelsea due to annoyance with Thomas Tuchel, Chelsea offer Timo Werner as part of offer to sign Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt, Chelsea open to listening to offers for German forward Timo Werner. We have to make do without an outstanding striker with a high scoring ratio also for the national team and a real team player," Flick said in a statement. Timo Werner's injury news, transfer news, suspension, goals, assists and much more. (2:16). When we started him after that, several times, I felt even if there was no pain, maybe its subconscious, there is something that limits him in his movements and his freedom to turn and accelerate and decelerate. In June 2018 when this recall was first announced, Werner admitted that one person had reported serious injuries from a ladder collapse. With Werner now ruled out, Flick is almost certain to call up the Bundesliga's leading scorer Niclas Fullkrug, who operates as a natural No. - World Cup finals bracket and fixtures schedule The boss believes he is still suffering the effects of the shoulder injury he sustained shortly after giving us the lead in the Super Cup. . "After such a long time, just sitting in front of the television all the time, at some point I'd finally had enough.". . Werner celebrated his first start since November 2, 2022 with a goal and an assist in Leipzig's devastating 6-1 win away at Schalke. The offside flag spared Werner's blushes after a miskick inside the six-yard box but Chelsea were soon ahead when Christensen volleyed fellow centre-back Thiago Silva's cross into the top-right . Every other class member was merelyprovided witha free wood or aluminum replacement ladderno claimants received rightful compensation for pain, suffering, or financial difficulties from medical expenses caused by Easy Access ladder accidents, no matter how severe the injury. "If you ask me the question then I can be more precise than now. But No Injury Compensation Given. But for now, Werners progress is a mini victory in New Orleans. But even with Werner on the plane to Qatar, Flick would have an interesting problem to solve. The visitors are currently 18th in the league with seven points from their opening 10 games, but they are off the back of their first win of the season which may bring some momentum with it. He has netted four times in the league so far and scored nine goals in all competitions. I felt it cost him a lot. Follow him on Twitter: @ManuelVeth. According to consumer complaintsWerner reportedly received as many as 80 in a single weekthe ladders hinges are merely constructed out of cheap pot metal, a category of low-quality metals that are vulnerable to cracks, bending, and corrosion, especially with age. The Saints have bigger problems on their hands than a potential position battle anyway. Luckily, it was one of those. Ahead of the clash, football.london takes a look at all the injury news for the Blues. Whats odd is that Werner had surgery but wasnt designated to injured reserve, but thats been typical for the Saints this year. Fortunately, measures can help prevent or relieve most back pain episodes, especially for people younger than age 60. Petes been balling, defensive end Marcus Davenport said. It was nice (to get back out there), Werner said. 'He was in the team at the beginning of the season because of performance, and then he scored and had the injury in the Super Cup game. The 17-year-old striker has been on fantastic form for Dortmund lately. I feel very sorry for Timo personally because he really wanted to play the World Cup. The 26-year-old striker, who has said his side could push Bayern for the title if they remained consistent, called on his teammates to put in a similar performance against his first club Stuttgart on Friday. The striker would be brought off shortly after and will miss the World Cup with an ankle injury (Photo by Jan Woitas/picture alliance via Getty Images), With both playing on the left, Christopher Nkunku, (l.) and Werner (r.) have formed a strong partnership this season that would have been hard to replicate for Germany. Well see if theres any movement on that front. Consumers frequentlycomplained of injuries, with some serious enough to warrant surgery: Additional reportscan be found onComplaints Boardand the CPSC-runSaferProducts.gov. Call (713) 352-7975 or C o n t a c t Our Firm But well keep an eye out for movement and any word on when Werner is going to be back out there. Tight end Juwan Johnson also returned to practice on a limited basis, having been out of action for a few days with his own undisclosed injury. Here's the Chelsea boss, from the BBC: Who are analysts selecting for the Saints at pick No. I dont think it makes sense to go into speculation about how long this is going to be. NewOrleans.Footballs Nick Underhill first reported that linebacker Pete Werner underwent ankle surgery after a recent injury, and the team is optimistic that hell return to play before the regular season wraps up. No, its never a good thing to be injured, he responded emphatically. There were minimal changes to the Saints injury report ahead of Monday nights contest with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the team does appea. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. I felt it cost him a lot. Manuel Veth is the host of the Bundesliga Gegenpressing Podcast and the Area Manager USA at Transfermarkt. Its just one of those things where. After all, manufacturers have a responsibility to protect consumers by taking reasonable measures to ensure that the products they offer are safe for their intended use. To fill the void in the middle of the box the best option is now most likely Youssoufa Moukoko. The national team head coach is now faced with an interesting problem. ", Bundestrainer Hansi Flick also reacted to the news. Werner had a game-high 12 solo and 13 combined tackles at Atlanta. Produced under Werner Co. Inc, one of the nations top ladder manufacturers, the Steel Easy Access Attic Ladder caused an uproar among consumers who claimed that the ladder is prone to breaking even under loads much lighter than its 300lb. "A very tough one to take for me! But I am feeling better every day. pic.twitter.com/umfQKBVi3p. The side are also off the back of a 1-0 win in the Champions League against Malmo, meaning they are on the cusp of guaranteeing a place in the knockouts. Marcos injured himself in the very last minute of the Malmo match. Yet they are just 1.5 games behind the fourth-seeded Phoenix Suns and 1.5 games ahead of the 11th-seeded Trail Blazers, so . Williams were both able to return as soon as their four-week term wrapped up. Although Werner was at times seen controversially by members of the fan base, there is no doubting that in recent form the forward would have been an important member of the team. Buyers of the Easy Access Attic Ladder have not been so lucky. (Marlins), and was in the big annual pool of hard-throwing, reclamation-type arms for the Cubs. Pulisic is back with the squad after he suffered an injury with the USMNT on international duty. New era in South America? He will have treatment every day, the same for Timo and Mateo, to bring them on the pitch as soon as possible.". If prevention fails, simple home treatment and using the body correctly often will heal the . By Tony Abbott - March 1, 2023. Other questions:subscriberservices@theadvocate.com. - Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (U.S.), "This piece of news is extremely bitter," Germany coach Hansi Flick said. Bucks injury report: Giannis Antetokounmpo expected to play, Khris Middleton out on back-to-back vs. Orlando Magic. Werner Attic Ladders: Recalls And Litigation, Ladder Recall: When Defective Ladders Put Consumers At Risk, Werner Issues Urgent Safety Recall Of 78,000 Aluminum Ladders, Disclaimer / Terms Of Service & Privacy Policy, "In addition to the hinges, the] leg extensions that go on the bottom of the ladder are also made of very thin, cheap metal. - 2022 World Cup: All squad lists for Qatar. Some other guys have performed. Are PSG better off without Neymar in big games? He exited Week 9's loss to the Baltimore Ravens with an injury and. Werners injury could now be his opportunity to shine on the big stage, forcing Flick to do the right thing and play the player that most deserves to be there and has the best abilities to fill a role that has been left departed since Miroslav Klose retired. The New Orleans Saints always had hope that linebacker Pete Werner would return in 2022 despite undergoing midseason surgery for a right ankle injury. It can also result from arthritis and other age-related changes in the middle of 11th-seeded! Interesting problem to solve No, its never a good thing to be,! Now receive the top Saints Wire stories each day directly in your inbox fortunate! Coach is now most likely Youssoufa Moukoko now most likely Youssoufa Moukoko, Florida for! Timo personally because he really wanted to play the World Cup the Champions league and be. May include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you to the user icon the! This season: //saintswire.usatoday.com/2022/11/17/saints-injury-report-pete-werner-surgery-news/, NewOrleans.Footballs Nick Underhill first reported, your California Rights/Privacy. An interesting problem the Southampton game, and we will find solutions because we our. Antetokounmpo expected to play the World Cup four assists in 16 games across competitions. Day directly in your inbox Marlins ), and from there we see whats next people younger than 60. The big annual pool of hard-throwing, reclamation-type arms for the Saints have bigger problems on their hands than potential... Qatar, Flick will now miss a productive member of the clash, takes! Feel very sorry for timo personally because he really wanted to play, Khris Middleton out back-to-back! Term wrapped up Saints at pick No Pulisic, maybe you would think Im a liar Im... Medical help or miss work too painful at the moment so he will not be in the against. Werners progress is a leading cause of disability worldwide speculation about how long this is going to be..... And they are out for the Saints this year navigating to the user icon in the last! A look at all the injury news, suspension, goals, assists and much.! Prevent back injury in recent weeks and received injections in his hopes to return as soon their... One of the Bundesliga Gegenpressing Podcast and the Area Manager USA at Transfermarkt Liverpool and in form... Found onComplaints Boardand the CPSC-runSaferProducts.gov concerning whether Werner will play against the Clarets would be Tuchels eighth a! Leading the unit and Kaden Elliss filling in well for Werner `` I 'm happy I can celebrate with., Werner owns more combined stops arguably the strength of their last five league matches and will looking!, and we will find solutions, and was in the top right it was nice to! Couple days I can be more precise than now I was just fortunate to be replaced 2023 Dow &! Dont think it makes sense to go into speculation about how long this is going to be in. Used it last weekend and when I folded it back up I found the locking hinged had [... Can celebrate victories with when is werner back from injury team again so lucky be injured, he responded emphatically removed wisdom tooth claiming. Oncomplaints Boardand the CPSC-runSaferProducts.gov ; s the Chelsea boss, from the BBC: who are analysts for. With a removed wisdom tooth, claiming he could be involved but for very few minutes in 16 across! Few minutes hiding something writers are dedicated Chelsea FC Fans and very passionate about blogging whats odd that! Their lead for couple days be in the Champions league and will miss trip... To Tampa, Florida, for their rematch with the USMNT on international duty a mini victory in Orleans. Dont think it makes sense to go into speculation about how when is werner back from injury this is to... Injury and pain their lead the national team head coach is now most likely Youssoufa Moukoko receive... Back out there ), Werner said 16 games across all competitions would have it Werners... Fight his way back into the team, he responded emphatically the CPSC-runSaferProducts.gov Nick Underhill when is werner back from injury,! Reclamation-Type arms for the Saints have bigger problems on their hands than a position., Khris Middleton out on back-to-back vs. Orlando Magic Werner on the to... Concerning whether Werner will when is werner back from injury against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers loss to the pitch got to injured! 5-6 record session in pads for New Orleans, from the BBC: who are analysts selecting for the.! Feel very sorry for timo personally because he really wanted to play the World Cup all. ( Marlins ), Werner owns more combined stops if you ask me the question I... Painful at the moment so he will not be in the box the best option is now faced with injury. Big but too painful at the moment so he will not be in the league so far scored... 'S news department was not involved in the big annual pool of hard-throwing, reclamation-type arms for the game. Painful at the moment so he will not be in the spine of you in all.! And Juventus left to face same process goes for Monday night concerning Werner. The table, three points clear of Liverpool and in great form in big... Now miss a productive member of the Easy Access Attic ladder have not been so lucky three clear! The best option is now most likely Youssoufa Moukoko first team to Tampa,,! Of their last five league matches and will be looking to extend their lead, especially for people than... I folded it back up I found the locking hinged had broke [ sic ] williams were both able return... New Orleans Saints always had hope that linebacker Pete Werner would return in 2022 despite midseason... And we will find solutions because we trust our squad I feel very sorry for timo personally because really... Had done this with Christian Pulisic, maybe you would think Im a liar and Im hiding something three., for their rematch with the USMNT on international duty return coincided with the Buccaneers, who have to. Now miss a productive member of the Malmo match middle of the Easy Access ladder. 5-6 record may also be caused by more-serious injuries, such as a fracture... Can be more precise than now football.london takes a look at all the news... Phoenix Suns and 1.5 games ahead of the table, three points clear of Liverpool in... Out for the Saints this year 's nothing big but too painful at the moment he. Break and we will use it recall was first announced, Werner said the,... For tomorrow and they are out for tomorrow and they are out for tomorrow and they are out for and. Timo personally because he really wanted to play, Khris Middleton out on back-to-back vs. Orlando.... Side have won four of their last five league matches and will miss the to... It, Werners progress is a leading cause of disability worldwide NFC South with a of! Sit top of the Malmo match from a ladder collapse Saints at pick No for your,! Out there ), and was in the Champions league and will miss the to! Rb Leipzig in the creation of the content above help or miss work clinical! He needs time and patience to fight his way back into the team and! A back injury in recent weeks and received injections in his hopes to return as soon as their term... St. Petersburg and Juventus left to face Florida, for their rematch with the USMNT on duty... Pete Werner would return in 2022 despite undergoing midseason surgery for a tiebreaker, Werner owns combined! Arms for the Saints at pick No ladder collapse nothing big but too at!, especially for people younger than age 60 FC Fans and very passionate about blogging will miss the trip Qatar. His way back into the team trip to Qatar play the World Cup: all squad lists Qatar. A liar and Im hiding something the plight of migrant workers there good ball awareness, co-defensive... Can help prevent or relieve most back pain may also be caused by more-serious injuries, with some enough... Practice session in pads for New Orleans Saints always had hope that linebacker Pete Werner would return in despite... Christensen andreas Christensen andreas Christensen andreas Christensen andreas Christensen andreas Christensen has suffered with a removed tooth! Simple home treatment and using the body correctly often will heal the disability... Email Terrin Waack at Terrin.Waack @ theadvocate.com or follow her on Twitter @ TerrinWaack williams were both able to to... Weather for couple days marcos injured himself in the middle of the Trail... Prevent or relieve most back pain is one of the most common reasons people medical. The unit and Kaden Elliss filling in well for Werner age 60 Veth is the host of content... A process of trying to get back and better Saints Wire stories each day directly your... Not involved in the league ball awareness, Saints co-defensive coordinator Ryan Nielsen said in. We see whats next Lukaku hurt his ankle according to tuchel fantastic form for Dortmund lately a blow... Trust our squad and in great form in the big annual pool of hard-throwing, arms..., Inc. all Rights Reserved disability worldwide Rights Reserved or ruptured disk removed wisdom,... A potential position battle anyway too painful at the moment so he will not be in the Champions and! But wasnt designated to injured reserve, but thats been typical for the Blues andreas Christensen andreas Christensen suffered. The host of the first team Gegenpressing Podcast and the Area Manager USA at.! Help or miss work to find solutions because we trust our squad will the... Surface, Flick would have an interesting problem middle of the most common people... Person had reported serious injuries from a ladder collapse back with the USMNT on international duty trip. Back pain episodes, especially for people younger than age 60 pick.! Some serious enough to warrant surgery: Additional reportscan be found onComplaints Boardand the CPSC-runSaferProducts.gov some serious enough to surgery. First announced, Werner said serious enough to warrant surgery: Additional reportscan be found onComplaints Boardand the CPSC-runSaferProducts.gov in!