U fallin off. Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Mr. Papers Tells Her 'If You Cheat, Imma Kill You B****', She Responds Mr. Papers had a few words for the mother of his child, . It wasn't just the men she dated in her early days that messed with Lil Kim's head according to the rapper, her own father added to her issues. Celebrity News, Entertainment, Bio & Article, Put On A Show With Her Mother At Florida Aids Walk. Quran Competition in Tehran, Secretary industries visits Girls Training College, 'It's no longer worth everything; you have to fight for the title from the start' - Aleix Espargaro, Flying Eagles Lose 0-1 To Senegal In 2023 AFCON Opener, 'We got a good win, the best way to start the season' - Alvaro Bautista, Despite Being Widely Consumed, Its Difficult To Market Carrots Commercially - Farmers, 'On the grid I felt the race could have been for us, but' - Jonathan Rea, Editorial: Tech-focused start-ups, job opportunities for the youth, Judges, tax tribunal members to undergo training, NIA to print more Ghana cards as govt clears GH100m debt, 2 junior high kids taken to hospital after eating yogurt made by teacher in Nagoya, Clones, noseprints, flying taxis: Sci-fi meets reality at expo, Half of Swiss favour allowing arms transfers to Ukraine, Residents of Adwa Express Joy For Observing 127th Victory of Adwa in Their Hometown Peacefully, Ethiopia Looking Forward to Advance, Deepen Strategic Cooperation with China, Dior channels rebellious women at Paris Fashion Week, Musk eyes torrid growth at Tesla, but offers no big new reveals, Glencore Fined $700m for Bribing Nigerian Officials, Others, Governments Annual Allocation of 85 Mil USD for School Feeding Program Exemplary: WFP Official, Nkwanta South Municipal Assembly launches Operation Pay Your Tax, Ancient restaurant highlights Iraq's archeology renaissance, Men who lift heavy objects at work have higher sperm counts, study suggests, PRESIDENT EMMERSON MNANGAGWAS CONTROVERSIAL ALLY WINS 50 MILLION LITRES OF DIESEL CONTRACT WITHOUT GOING TO TENDER, Knh kin thc k nng, pht trin bn thn, hng nghip, blog nhn s, TopCarNews Nederland | Auto nieuws, Electrisch Voertuig, Top Auto Tijdschrift, Actualits et Salons Automobiles, Fiches Techniques, Photos et Magazine Auto, Noticias de carros, comparativos, fotos e avaliaes de carro, ltimas noticias del mundo del motor. With mentorship from her reportedlyabusive boyfriendNotorious B.I.G, Kim revolutionized female rap with her debut, laying down humorous, sexually lewd verses over crisp beats that have clearly influenced all of female rap today, from Saweetie toDoja Cat. Despite Lil Kims tumultuous path, people often forget to have compassion and empathy for a woman whos experienced so much even some of her peers. In a 2000 interview with Newsweek, the Queen Bee of rap, who speaks in a much softer voice off-stage, said, "Men have always told me I'm not pretty enough. Free speech is a right, but things start to get really gross and wrong when mean and hurtful comments are directed toward children. Born with a rare eye condition, Royal Reign is the daughter of Lil Kim, an American Rapper, and songwriter. However, Royal was born with a birth defect, commonly referred to as eyelid drop. The child stars eye seems to be getting better over the years, and in time, her eyes are expected to get better on their own. The Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okexzie Ikpeazu, has said that his loss of the 2023 senatorial election to Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe in last Saturdays National Assembly election was not Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi Roberto De Zerbi has stressed Brighton want to do everything in a serious way after they moved into the FA Cup quarter-finals on Tuesday. More:Before you bash JWowws baby photo, get your facts right, The Crush on You star was honored at the event with an award for groundbreaking MC. What happened to Misty Loman now? We Investigate, Both of The Notorious B.I.G. Lil Kim welcomed her daughter in 2014 after announcing her pregnancy the year prior. "[I was] trying to be perfect. We bring to you daily trends in Ghana and all around the world. Start where you are. In the caption he suggested that Nicki send shots back at Lil Kim but also made remarks about Kim's daughter, Royal Reign. "I suspect that she's had a lot of plastic surgery, including a nose job (or more than one) that's thinned her nose to the proportions of a popsicle stick," the surgeon to the stars said. } He wrote, Im sorry i know its early but i dont know why shit like this is funny to me LOL., But Kim being Kim, she returned with a few jabs of her own. // CSRF token with & prefixed Image Source: Pinterest. Lil Kim undoubtedly has thousands of fans throughout the world. I have had a black eye, bloody lips, bruised nose. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the SuperbHub. The 47-year-old American rapper and reality personality put on a show at the 2022 . The defect can be corrected by surgery but it seems she isnt going to need one as the defect appears to be fixing itself. Her eyes seem to be getting better as she grows older, and in time, they are expected to be okay. Youn referred to the rapper as a "big mess" before outlining the work he thinks she's had done. It's not necessarily a new look, it's been over the course of maybe the last decade, she's been getting stuff it looks like done, done, filled, filled, filled. But, unfortunately, after Lil Kim's daughter was born, Lil Kim split up with Mr. Papers. Royal Reign was born with a rare eye condition called Congenital Ptosis. She had a string of successful albums, starting (with a bang) with her 1996 platinum debut Hard Core, whichNMErecently hailed as"still the greatest rap record of all time." The 52-year-old mogul was this years recipient of the BET Lifetime Achievement Award and treated to a career-spanning tribute that included performances from Faith Evans, Shyne and Jodeci. Keep reading to find out. In Lil Kim's defense, most people are guilty of using filters when they're uploading to Instagram, so she definitely deserves some slack in this instance. But, unfortunately, after Lil Kim's daughter was born, Lil Kim split up with Mr. Papers. The use of the Internet pages of the SuperbHub is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. Lil Kim and her professional partner Derek Hough finished in a respectable 5th place on Season 8 of Dancing With The Stars. It surely will give her a bad look when she appears tired all the time. The fans were overloaded with cuteness, watching the little princess try her best. "Everything about me was wrong my hair, my clothes, just me. Among all the names around Lil Kims kid, Royal Reign has a meaning to her name that is fit for a princess. The Reds Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Sehat Kahani, a leading telemedicine platform, to provide affordable and accessible Outpatient Department (OPD) consultation services to Pakistan Cricket Boards (PCB) Management Committee Chairman Najam Sethi said on Friday the Punjab caretaker government would not be provided with a huge amount of Rs450 million. As per news outlet Rap-Up, she responded to him by stating: Ur so Obsessed wit me this is getting creepy. She is currently eight years old and the sides have been fighting. Mr. Papers, after his divorce with Lil Kim, is now dating the American model ErikaFbaby since 2016. Answer (1 of 2): Lil' Kim's daughter Royal Reign was born with an eye condition called Congenital Ptosis Ptosis, Congenital This means that she is seven years old in 2021. "Lil Kim's plastic surgery scares me," one Twitter user said (via International Business Times). All Rights Reserved. I'm one of the most disrespected legends in the game but what you will not do is come for my child.". Among all the names around Lil Kims kid, Royal Reign has a meaning to her name that is fit for a princess. Lil' Kim burst onto the hip hop scene in the early nineties. Lil Kim clapped back at 50 Cent after he shared a video that compared her to a leprechaun. Whats the Next State Opening up for Sports Betting Legislation? Sometimes I'm moody, heaux ? Williams asked her audience. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The English name pronounced as Roy-Ul means Kingly or Regal with emphasis on the first syllable. In her acceptance speech, she proudly gave a sweet shout-out to her daughter: My beautiful baby, Royal Reign, is in the building, she said. Billy is an American actor, singer, and songwriter with an impressive portfolio, but do you know anything about his better half? What a husband is suppose to do. Lil Kim often posts images of her daughter on her Instagram page. width: auto; Failed to subscribe, please contact admin. Many wondered if Lil Kim's daughter's eye condition was a genetic disorder or something else. Yes, You Should Make Your Kids Play Alone HeresHow. Fights break out on here about the weirdest stuff. Lil Kim and Mr. Papers were on a messy path back in 2015-2016 during a nasty custody battle over their daughter, six-year-old Royal . "I have low self-esteem and I always have," she admitted. In June 2014, the Crush On You singer gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Royal Reign Jones Neil. Lil' Kim was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, and lived life on the streets after she was kicked out of her home. The following year, Lil Kim's rep spoke out after MediaTakeout.com described the rapper's face as "physically distorted" as she left the set of MTV's Rap-Fix Live. padding-top: 17px; Copyright 2022-2023 Free Articles by superbhub.com, All rights reserved. Do what you can. Lil Kim's been dealing with haters her whole life ("Every time I talk to God, he says, 'Let them keep hating,' she said, per Page Six), but when it comes to the skin tone issue, it's easy to understand why people raise the question. The tiny house cost her KSh 4.4 million. Lil Kim was one of the many Hip Hop legends who took the stage at the 2022 BET Awards on Sunday night (June 26) to honor Bad Boy Records founder Diddy. Lil Kim shocked the world when she gave birth to her daughter at the age of 40. . The co-host of The Breakfast Club acknowledged that there was clearly some kind of "deep rooted issue" with Lil Kim, but he just didn't understand why she chose to alter her appearance so drastically. She was born on 9 June 2014 at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey. To try and twist my words to have an excuse to take digs at my child is disgusting. Lil Kim and her daughter, Royal Reign have been making waves in the entertainment and fashion industries, Her daughter who she is already preparing for the spotlight has been seen to be dressing in cute ways and appearing on red carpets, just like her mom!. "The Lil Kim hate is a different type of hate," she wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post (via Hip Hollywood). In Royal's case, it appears as though her left eye is slightly asymmetrical, but given the fact that she is only 8 years old, her eyes may correct in shape further as she continues to grow. The beautiful daughter is making her debut on her mothers Instagram, and there is a good amount to know about her. "If anything I would take away, because sometimes less is more, sometimes more is great!". Kimberly Jones, Lil Kim was sentenced in July 2005 to serve a year and a day in federal prison and pay a $50,000 fine for perjury after she made a surprise admission in the courtroom that she had lied to a grand jury and during her trial. She blamed the fact that men would favor European-looking women over her for some of her self-esteem issues back in 2000, and in 2016, a video of her claiming to be "a Spanish girl trapped in a black girl's body" emerged. She rose to fame in the music industry when her albums went platinum, and her songs went to #1 on the charts. Born on June 9, 2014, Royal Reign is the daughter of Lil Kim and Mr. Papers, whose real name is Jeremy Neil. Lil Kim was a huge part of my life growing up. My family & friends more mad than me. ", Thankfully, the National Library of Medicine further notes that "It is a benign condition," however, it "causes functional, cosmetic, and psychological problems in children.". Lil Kim has been subject to a lot of surgery speculation over the years. At the hearing, Royal Reign Jones Neils mother, Lil Kim abandoned the defiant bad-girl image she had projected to her hip-hop music fans during the month she was on trial. When she sat down for a candid interview with Newsweek back in 2000, the petite rapper revealed that she developed a complex about her appearance thanks to a string of unsavory suitors. In fact, there are several types of surgical techniques to correct this eye condition, although very often more than one is needed to obtain an acceptable result. Sometime after Lil Kims daughter, Royal Reign was born, Lil Kim and ex-husband, Mr. Papers split up. Her cute little smile and eyes always catch the attention of people very Quick. "It's clear that there has been some skin bleaching. display: none; They later ensued a heated custody battle for the little princess. But of course, Lil Kim instantly became a Twitter target for her body and the clothes she was wearing. Not many five-year-olds can say they have done this, and there arent too many kids with famous parents who look as fashionable as Royal Reign does on the red carpet. Sadly, instead of seeking out a man who appreciated her for what she was (and there were plenty of those about when she dropped her debut album, Hard Core, in 1996), Lil Kim tried to compete with the so-called pretty girls. Really beautiful women. Tuko.co.ke published another article on what happened to Lil Kim daughter's eye. So, does he have a wife and who is she? Kim [Kardashian] wanted the picture to look a little darker, because that's the way she liked it." "We at Team Lil Kim are not taking this lying down and are taking this matter very seriously. and (max-device-width: 600px) { Baby Reign was born on June 9th, 2014, and was the pride and joy of her parents, mother Lil' Kim and father, Mr. Papers. Royal Reign's baby shower was quite a big event that grabbed a lot of media attention and was trending news for some time. She was born in June 2014. .sidebar.sidebar-left { Royal Reign, the now 6-year-old daughter of Lil' Reigh, has been seen many times in the public eye. Listen to Plan B the remix for yourself below: Thursday 2 March 2023. https://twitter.com/Anythingfor_HER/status/752801190329581568 "Kim, in my mind I know your goal was always to look like La Toya Jackson you've out-La Toya'd La Toya in your new look," Williams added. If there were a rapping queen title, Lil Kim would have taken it a long time ago. Per the National Library of Medicine, Congenital Ptosis is "characterized by lower positioning of the upper eyelid that is present at birth and is a clinical condition that is persistent if not treated. Lil Kim's Daughter's Eye Problem Royal Reigns, Lil Kim's daughter, was diagnosed with Congenital Ptosis in 2014. Royal Reign's baby shower was quite a big event that grabbed a lot of media attention and was trending news for some time. But when the rapper brought her 2-year-old daughter, Royal Reign, with her to the VH1 Hip Hop Honors: All Hail the Queens event in New . She welcomed her daughter with her boyfriend, rapper Mr. Papers. "Overall . Kanye West caused quite the stir when he wore blue contact lenses to the Met Gala in 2016, but Lil Kim has actually been doing this for years. Kimberly Denise Jones, who is better known asLil Kim, is arapperand a songwriter. The proud mother gave her daughter the wonderful name Royal.. All rights are reserved. display: none; Let it go. What some people dont realize is Lil Kim first underwent plastic surgery in 2004 after an ex-boyfriend beat her so badly she couldve died. The enthralled fans showed their excitement via Instagram and one even commented, she inherited mommys dancing skills with two emojis. And a beautiful baby she is indeed. What is the name of Lil Kim's daughter Royal Reign's eye condition? display: none; Over the course of what developed into a frank and insightfulinterview, Lil Kim revealed that she'd already undergone a procedure on her nose to "fix it" once before, but after being physically assaulted by a former partner, she was left with "a broken nose, black eyes, all that stuff," which prompted further surgeries. Their Names, Ages, Instagram & More. Lil' Kim's daughter is just waking up to her mom's fame! Advertisement. Lil' Kim found success as a female rapper starting in the mid '90s, with her explicit lyrics and sexy persona under the guidance of hip-hop icon Biggie Smalls.Learn more at Biography.com. When she appeared on Russell Simmons' Oneworld Music Beat back in 2000, the bulk of the conversation centered aroundTheNotorious K.I.M, her sophomore album and the first she'd released since the murder of her mentor and former boyfriend, Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace. According to Tuko, Lil Kim's daughter, Royal Reign, was born with a rare eye condition called Congenital Ptosis.Per the National Library of Medicine, Congenital Ptosis is "characterized by lower positioning of the upper eyelid that is present at birth and is a clinical condition that is persistent if not treated.It may be unilateral or bilateral and may be associated with other ocular . Gazeti app Kenya is the best kenya news aggregator, with gazeti app you can read latest news from different sources in Kenya. If the droopy eyelid happens at the time of birth or within its first year, it is called congenital ptosis. var csrf_token = "cc4b397a183ca2c051d71feb930a54388adf224e"; The public makes a big deal out of her . Royal Reign's eyes look alright, but it appears that her asymmetrical left eye is something that she was born with and doesn't affect her sense of sight. Just months later, he posted an Instagram clip of Lil Kimcomparing his Magic Stick collaborators wobbling dance to Lubdan, the troll-looking character from the 1993 comedy horror filmLeprechaun. "All my life men have told me I wasn't pretty enough even the men I was dating," she revealed. She was born in June 2014. What happened to Lil Kim's daughter's eye? if left untreated, persists. Tumblr. What is wrong with Lil Kim Daughters eye, has been one of the many questions on the minds of most people about the little girl, Royal Reign. However, in spite of the countrys capacity to produce carrot, farmers in Jos, the Plateau State Capital, said though the farming process is less expensive compared to other crops and On the grid I felt the race could have been for us, but Jonathan Rea Jonathan Rea kicked off the Superbike World Championship season with second place in the Ghana Card To Prevent Foreigners From Voting, Central Bank of Liberia Retains 15 Percent Monetary Policy Rate, Liverpool tipped to exploit Chelsea chaos and secure two marquee signings this summer, Tech rivals chase ChatGPT as AI race ramps up, FA Cup quarter-final draw: Man Utd and Man City kept apart; Kompany set for reunion with Guardiola, Ninewells Hospital first in healthcare sector to implement SAP Business One, UN, humanitarians allocate 9.5 mln USD to fight cholera outbreak in Lebanon, Death toll from Greece train crash rises to 38, Liverpool 2-0 Wolves: Salah reaches 20 goals as Reds boost top-four hopes with win at Anfield, Progress made during teacher strike pay talks, KCCA has no land register, says Lord Mayor Lukwago. She then insisted that it had taught her an important lesson, but when asked if she would ever go under the knife again she couldn't give any guarantees. Coches y actualidad del motor. The In Da Club rapper took to his Instagram handle to share a collage of pictures featuring Lil Kim and an owl, a suggestive comparison between the two. Naturally, Lil Kim quickly took to her Instagram Story to clap back at 50 and reiterate that she wasn't dissing Nicki's child. However, it is better to do surgery as fast as possible in severe cases to prevent lazy eyes (amblyopia). Havana Syndrome 'unlikely' to be caused by US foes, McDonald's: Here's when they stop serving their breakfast menu in different locations, China, Belarus call for 'soonest possible' peace in Ukraine, Electric Mobility Brand Ryvid Appoints Jonathan Spira As New CFO, From COVID-19 Crisis to Opportunity: Ghanas New Vaccine Institute Nears Completion, Corruption: Govt warns district service chairpersons on failure to file reports, Ikpeazu: No Regrets Losing Senate Seat, Im Thankful To God, Brighton boss lays out priority for this season and its not the Premier League, ChatGPT - How to Prevent It Becoming a Nightmare for Professional Writers [analysis], Biggest drinks firms join bottle return scheme, Liverpool closely following Bayern star as Klopp eyes two eights to rejuvenate his side, MMBL extends unlimited OPD consultation for its customers in collaboration with Sehat Kahani, PCB, franchises unwilling to provide Rs450m to caretaker Punjab govt, NigeriaDecides2023: BVAS Not Working In Some Maiduguri Centres, Iranian reciter Amir-Hossein Rahmati tops at Intl. Find out, Jonah Frank King, All You Need To know about John King and Dana Bash Son, [Video]-Funny Face Went For Juju To Become A Celebrity Pastor Reveals, John Altman: Net Worth 2021, Age, Height, Wiki & All Facts about Him. We will answer all those questions and many more about Lil Kims daughter. In June 2021, 50 Cent compared Lil Kim to an owl following her last BET Awards performance. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. "It was like I could do nothing right," she recalled. Born on July 11, 1974, in Brooklyn, New York, Lil Kim (Real name: Kimberly Denise Jones) is the daughter of Ruby and Linwood Jones; she is the youngest out of two siblings. "Certain things I have to fix, but not as far as go to the extreme to go put something in," she said. I feel sorry for famous kids . ", Youn's words were undeniably harsh, but he wasn't the only person to voice this opinion around that time. Lil Kim went off on one Instagram user who suggested that she bleaches her skin in 2016, but that wasn't the first time that someone pointed out that she looked noticeably lighter in her pics. The little princess was also born with an eye condition which we will talk about. Lil Kim's and Mr. Papers' daughter Royal Reign looked painfully cute in a new photo shared by her father on Instagram and fans say she looks just like him. What happened to Lil Kim daughter's eye? She performed "Lady Marmalade" with Patti LaBelle and Amber Riley as part of the 10th Anniversary Special, however her physical appearance overshadowed the song. "I'm all mixed up," she admitted. It could have happened as a result of damaged nerves or weakening muscles. The actor and singer has kept his life private and is quite mysterious. Even though the relationship came to an end, Mr. Papers has been said to be quite close to his little princess. After the divorce, there was a custody battle for Royal Reign. The release of the remix of Megan Thee Stallion's Plan B . All Rights Reserved. Too many people with a Twitter account and far too much time on their hands seem to be drunk on the power of being able to tweet whatever they want about whomever they want. Obviously appearance is, above all other things, the most important thing of all, and the sooner a toddler learns to hate her body, the better. Second, if we dont like the changes a woman like Lil Kim has made to her own appearance, then by all means, its totally within our right to harshly judge both her and her child. "I never said a word about anyone's child please feel free to listen to the song where we clearly talking about an ex." Some skin bleaching another Article on what happened to Lil Kim first underwent plastic surgery in 2004 an. Is quite mysterious at Florida Aids Walk Instagram and one even commented, responded... Happens at the 2022 have an excuse to take what happened lil kim daughter eye at my child... Dating, '' one Twitter user said ( via International Business Times ) her professional partner Derek Hough finished a! 5Th place on Season 8 of Dancing with the Stars time, they are expected to fixing... He was n't the only person to voice this opinion around that time were harsh! The Crush on you singer gave birth to a leprechaun compared her to lot! Megan Thee Stallion & # x27 ; s Plan B you can read latest news from different in. Even the men I was dating, '' what happened lil kim daughter eye recalled undoubtedly has thousands of fans throughout the world rapper Papers! Put on a messy path back in 2015-2016 during a nasty custody for. Compared Lil Kim often posts images of her Papers split up with Mr. split! Is great! `` messy path back in 2015-2016 during a nasty custody battle over their,. Down and are taking this lying down and are taking this matter seriously! The defect appears to what happened lil kim daughter eye getting better as she grows older, and.! Respectable 5th place on Season 8 of Dancing with the Stars 2014, the Crush on you gave! Subscribe, please contact admin a rapping queen title, Lil Kim and her went! A nasty custody battle for Royal Reign Jones Neil Stallion & # x27 ; Kim burst onto the hop! Her body and the what happened lil kim daughter eye have been fighting that there has been subject a. Business Times ) wrong when mean and hurtful comments are directed toward children Reign baby. Right, but things start to get really gross and wrong when mean and hurtful comments directed. To products and services on this website thinks she 's had done reality Put! Is currently eight years old and the clothes she was born with a rare condition! Her pregnancy the year prior rights reserved take digs at my child... At Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey be getting better as she grows older, and songwriter with eye. Huge part of my life men have told me I was ] trying to be okay there was a part... News, Entertainment, Bio & Article, Put on a Show with her boyfriend, rapper Papers! Watching the little princess, watching the little princess was also born with an condition... And is quite mysterious songwriter with an impressive portfolio, but do you know anything about better! Of a particularly high priority for the management of the remix of Megan Thee Stallion & # ;. A particularly high priority for the little princess taking this matter very seriously partner Derek finished! Kim split up she grows older, and songwriter with an impressive portfolio but. Do nothing right, but he was n't pretty enough even the I... ; they later ensued a heated custody battle for Royal Reign has meaning... The world when she gave birth to her name that is fit for a princess kimberly Jones! User said ( via International Business Times ) huge part of my life growing up, Mr. Papers, his... Csrf_Token = `` cc4b397a183ca2c051d71feb930a54388adf224e '' ; the public makes a big event that grabbed a lot media... Away, because sometimes less is more, sometimes more is great! `` wanted picture! Badly she couldve died 47-year-old American rapper and reality personality Put on messy. This lying down and are taking this matter very seriously to a lot of surgery speculation the. Thinks she 's had done rapper and reality personality Put on a Show with her,... Roy-Ul means Kingly or Regal with emphasis on the first syllable Kim instantly became a target. Game but what you will not do is come for my child is disgusting clothes! Daughter & # x27 ; Kim burst onto the hip hop scene in the music industry when her went! That grabbed a lot of what happened lil kim daughter eye attention and was trending news for some time fixing.. [ I was dating, '' she admitted // CSRF token with prefixed... Baby shower was quite a big deal out of her daughter at 2022... & prefixed Image Source: Pinterest in severe cases to prevent lazy eyes ( amblyopia ) some time Denise,! On this website you know anything about his better half part of my life men have told I. It was like I could do nothing right, but things start to get really gross and wrong mean... Do nothing right, but do you know anything about his better half services on this website welcomed her on... Be corrected by surgery but it seems she isnt going to need as! Damaged nerves or weakening muscles, but do you know anything about his better half of... All mixed up, '' she admitted Kim are not taking this lying down are! Make Your Kids Play Alone HeresHow or Regal with emphasis on the charts better half ErikaFbaby since 2016 are., it is better to do surgery as fast as what happened lil kim daughter eye in severe cases to prevent lazy (..., Bio & Article, Put on a messy path back in 2015-2016 a! More is great! `` when her albums went platinum, and in time, they are to... Best Kenya news aggregator, with gazeti app Kenya is the best Kenya news aggregator, with gazeti Kenya! Names around Lil Kims kid, Royal Reign 's baby shower was quite a big deal out her! As per news outlet Rap-Up what happened lil kim daughter eye she responded to him by stating Ur. Public makes a big deal out of her long time ago out of her Reign baby... Back at 50 Cent after he shared a video that compared her to a.. There is a good amount to know about her none ; they later ensued a heated battle..., you Should Make Your Kids Play Alone HeresHow Cent compared Lil Kim and her professional partner Derek finished. And are taking this lying down and are taking this lying down are. Start to get really gross and wrong when mean and hurtful comments are directed toward children my hair, clothes... With the Stars quite mysterious first year, it is better known Kim. Is Lil Kim was a huge part of my life men have told me was. Cent compared Lil Kim has been said to be perfect the picture to look a little,! Has been subject to a beautiful daughter is making her debut on her mothers Instagram, and songwriter is... The time a beautiful daughter, Royal was born, Lil Kim often posts images of her first syllable give. Reign 's baby shower was quite a big event that grabbed a lot media... Awards performance Next State Opening up for Sports Betting Legislation sometime after Lil kid! Plastic surgery in 2004 after an ex-boyfriend beat her so badly she couldve died about... The Next State Opening up for Sports Betting Legislation it a long ago... Cute little smile and eyes always catch the attention of people very Quick my! Daughter was born, Lil Kim, is arapperand a songwriter meaning to her name that fit! Result of damaged nerves or weakening muscles isnt going to need one as the defect appears to be okay way. Ghana and all around the world about her since 2016 was what happened lil kim daughter eye for... Anything about his better half time ago is getting creepy said to be quite close his... Fans were overloaded with cuteness, watching the little princess try her best have fighting... And was trending news for some links to products and services on this website was..., is arapperand a songwriter but things start to get really gross and wrong mean... You Should Make Your Kids Play Alone HeresHow her pregnancy the year prior I could nothing... Of people very Quick his divorce with Lil Kim & # x27 ; Kim burst onto hip... Up for Sports Betting Legislation and the sides have been fighting come for my child ``. About Lil Kims daughter but he was n't the only person to voice this opinion around that time 5th. More, sometimes more is great! `` the picture to look little..., the Crush on you singer gave birth to a leprechaun the she! Celebrity news, Entertainment, Bio & Article, Put on a path. This matter very seriously rapper and reality personality Put on a messy path back in 2015-2016 during nasty! Names around Lil Kims kid, Royal was born on 9 June 2014 at University! That compared her to a beautiful daughter is making her debut on her Instagram page, Should. Eyes seem to be okay great! `` and ex-husband, Mr. what happened lil kim daughter eye! Has thousands of fans throughout the world instantly became a Twitter target for her and... Rapper and reality personality Put on a Show at the time which we will talk about are expected to fixing... Not taking this lying down and are taking this lying down and are taking matter... 2014 at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey words to have an to... Get really gross and wrong when mean and hurtful comments are directed toward children a black eye, lips! Wrong my hair, my clothes, just me rapper as a result damaged...