Developers dont want gamers to complain about things like their performance was affected by the opponent with a better platform than they did. The Home of For Honor on Reddit! For Honor is a game that has been released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. . TU2 is set to launch on February 2nd. For Honor is a fun game to play. Have the servers just died for anyone else. Its an interesting combination, but it works well together in this case because all three factions are unique from one another (in terms of gameplay mechanics) but also have some similarities between them as well where they all fight for survival in their way (even if it means killing others along the way). Cross-play has been steadily becoming a standard feature over the last few years, with high-profile multiplayer games such as Apex Legends, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Overwatch supporting it. Nope, they did nothing about it. The go-to source for comic and superhero movies. Overwatch to Finally Get Cross Play, Cross Progression Coming at a Later Date. For more information on Ubisoft Connect, see : It is not uncommon for gamers to have a console, a handheld device, and a smartphone all of which are connected to the internet. All Rights Reserved. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. If input lag doesnt get fixed on console..then even a 120fps wont fix it..all it would do is make it better for the eyes and make it feel more fluid. Are purchases and progression platform transferable? Below we have explained how PC gamers can cheat and take advantage of mouse and keyboard. cheaters use aimbots and wallhacks in games like Warzone and Modern Warfare. You can choose from a warrior, a samurai, or a Viking and then fight other players in one of several skirmish modes to see who will emerge victoriously. If you are already in a match or group, you can also simply view the player's profile and select "Send Friend Request". If our users are experiencing problems with Cross-play or Cross-platform voice chat, they should verify their current preferences. However, progression is still isolated per platform, as there is no cross-progression. It would take forever to level all my characters back up, any way I can circumvent this? Stay up to date and follow Ubisoft Support on Twitter. For example, all the purchases made on PS4 will be available on PS5 too. Will in game communication change with Crossplay Phase 2? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 4. How do I play with friends that are on another platform? As a reminder, consoles have built-in cross-platform preferences. Everything You Need to Know. However, players on PC do have cross-progression on the PC platform alone. I truly hope it happens! Open Ubisoft Connect on any device or via the in-game shortcuts found in the "Group" or "Customize" tabs. What are some features of For Honor on next-gen consoles? Ubisoft has been slightly slower to make the step, although that has changed in recent months. A large community, instead of 2-3 fragmented ones, can solve all these issues. Read on to learn more about how crossplay is implemented, how to toggle crossplay, and how to save player progression from one platform to another! :Centurion: :Gladiator: :Lawbringer: :Apollyon. ", RELATED: What For Honor Coming to Xbox Game Pass Could Mean for the Ubisoft Rumors. Other Ubisoft games like Watch Dogs: Legion and Far Cry 6 support cross-play on the same family of consoles. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This is a step in the right direction, however, the fact that Ubisoft has not made any announcements about plans to further expand For Honor's cross-play suggests that it is currently not in the works, or at least not at a point where it can be announced to the world. Graphical customization:Console players cannot customize gameplay graphics settings, but PC gamers can. Understanding Cross Progression Cross progression is a major topic of discussion. Difference Between High-Risk and Low-Risk Merchant Account. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. Yes, if you play on console it is mandatory to link your console account to a Ubisoft Account to play For Honor. With the release of Y6S3 TU1 on September 15th, we are releasing a new tool to enhance the management of friends in game. Press J to jump to the feed. For Honor is a fighting game that is not cross-platform because it is easier to develop on one platform at a time. And its not just matchmaking time; cross-play is good for better skill-based matchmaking too, most gamers want to match with equally skilled opponents for fair gameplay. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. All these elements are put together masterfully by Ubisoft to create their unique take on an action-fighting game. Updated 12/6/2021. Right now, cross-progression is not available for Apex Legends between PC and Console. Previously in Phase 1, players were limited to crossplay through matchmaking only. Crossplay can improve the matchmaking time of struggling games like For Honor. For Honor, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. They go on to say that Ubisoft Connect lays the foundation for the company's games and services to provide all of those features and that it will be standard moving forward. For Honor is a game that has been getting a lot of attention recently. Most people want to match with new people; they want to play with someone they have never played with before. Cross-play however is a different story and group/matchmaking play between these is coming later this year, some details of which you can find in our article here [www.ubisoft.com]. If you have already played For Honor, you already have a Ubisoft Account. Press J to jump to the feed. In-game cross-progression is when a games progress can be carried over into another game of the same series or franchise. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Do I need a specific Ubisoft account to play For Honor? Has cross progression for the game "For Honor" been implemented for Xbox to PC and vice versa? You will be able to group with other online players under the same Ubisoft account (also called linked profiles), which allows players having played the game on more than 1 platform under the same Ubisoft account to play together. The game For Honor is available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Players can play the single-player campaign or multiplayer modes that consist of different game types: dominion, skirmish, brawl, breach, elimination, tribute, and duel. Last year, Infinity Ward issued over 70k bans against Warzone cheaters, but they can create a new account for free and start doing the same thing again. All the 1st party group invitation sent via your 1st party system on console remains managed by the 1st party block list integrated into your console system. Would really be great to not have to start all over but I do enjoy the game a ton. However, the same is not available with For Honor. Updated January 1, 2022 by Mark Sammut: For Honor's cross-play situation has remained the same over the last few months, and there is no news on whether Ubisoft plans to change things in 2022. Do you have any idea if this is fixed and how it works? The game starts with deciding which faction you want to join: Knights, Vikings, or Samurai. Ubisoft has not released an official statement regarding whether the title will eventually enable cross-play between different console brands or all platforms. This means that there are no turns and there are no breaks in the action. Is For Honor Crossplay? It should be visible on the "Profile" tab in Ubisoft Connect. January 31 2023 1 Min Read For Honor Free Week Calling all future Warriors! It's literally not hard to implement cross platform and cross save. While this covers most of the gaming population, the game has not reached the popularity heights as expected because of the lack of cross-platform gaming. Even though console gamers can also use a keyboard and mouse, most dont, so the inclusion of PC gamers can be a disadvantage for console players, and we think its not fair. Crossplay will be deployed in 2 Phases in For Honor. Cross-platform Gaming, or Crossplay, is the act of playing games on multiple platforms. Crossplay provides a bigger player base so you can match and play with new people. For Honor is a fantastically fun title that many players are still battling through, but is it cross-platform? I mamaged to meet UBIHiroshiro in game few weeks ago and he claimed that it's not possible. You can also see it be selecting your own profile in the Group menu. Add an account merging feature or something. Twitch drops return in For Honors Y6S4, Frost Wind Nights, surprise For Honor 24h Holiday Yuletide Livestream! Developing one platform at a time means they can spend more time on each individual platform. If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. I'm afraid that For Honor does not support cross-play or cross-progression, it only supports cross-gen progression. I've been looking high and low to figure out if they did and I can't find anything on cross save on for honor being released or how to do it yourself so I'd guess that it hasn't been released yet. Anyone that is antsy to find out more information can reach out to Ubisoft directly through Ubisoft help. Because of this, console players have to turn off cross-play from the in-game settings. Phase 2 will allow our players to group and play with cross platform friends. You will automatically add your other accounts as friends. The graphics are great, the combat is satisfying, and there are many customization options for your fighter. Players need to become friends on Ubisoft connect first. Can I use the same account if I switch to a next-gen console? Then, cycle to the friends' tab and search for your friends' Ubisoft Connect username. If you originally played Apex on . Has cross progression for the game "For Honor" been implemented for Xbox to PC and vice versa? With that said, here is an introduction to For Honor for those who are not familiar with the game. Johnny is dedicated to providing useful information on commonly asked questions on the internet. Valve Corporation. Its important to understand how cross-progression works to take full advantage of its benefits. Can play with friends with other hardware:One of the best things about cross-platform games is you can play with your friends who own different hardware. For example Xbox One to Xbox Series X or PS4 to PS5. < >. The progression carries over from the single-player to the multiplayer. You can invite them like any other player. Cross-play however is a different story and group/matchmaking play between these is coming later this year, some details of which you can find in our article here [www.ubisoft.com]. I have so many questions. More number of players means faster matchmaking. official-response. The game is also playable through the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S's backward compatibility features. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. For Honor > General Discussions > Topic Details. Is Dayz cross-platform 2020? 2. In 2019, Ubisofts CEO Yves Guillemot said, Our goal is to put cross-play on all the PvP games we have, over time, so maybe theyll make it cross-play one day. Console players cannot customize gameplay graphics settings, but PC gamers can. @nightnoiz as far as everyone knows, there are no plans for cross save and/or cross progression. Games with a low player base can become boring if you have to play with the same people every day. 2. Action game Gaming. In this Warriors Den recap article, we will mainly go over what Title Update 1 has to offer: the Bolthorn Hero Skin, the Justice of the Pharaohs, event and more! Xbox ONE to ps5, ps4 to xbox SX, ps4 to pc, are all things that are needed right now. Will the matchmaking system be readjusted at the launch of Phase 2 on October 20th, 2022? cross-progression is a must in 2021, I cant be bothered to restart my rep 200 account on which i spent real money and a ridiculous amount of time because i bought a new console/new pc. With the implementation of Phase 2, players will be able to group with their friends from any platform. Privacy Policy. Johnny Holland is dedicated to providing online consumers with useful information that they can carry on forever . Ubisoft, the developer of For Honor, has said that they are struggling to design a code that would allow the game to work seamlessly on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. To celebrate the launch of For Honors Y6S4: Shattered Fates, we'll be activating Twitch Drops on the Ubisoft Twitch channel! PC gamers have advantages:PC gamers get many advantages because of powerful hardware and the peripherals they can use. Can play with friends with other hardware: One of the best things about cross-platform games is you can play with your friends who own different hardware. Similar to For Honor, Rainbow Six Siege currently supports cross-generation play and progression for consoles of the same brand; therefore, PS5 and PS4 players can participate in shared matches while the same holds true for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One users. While it's not as unusual as it should be, the feature can be found in more games than in 2021. Open Ubisoft Connect on any device or via the in-game shortcuts found in the "Group" or "Customize" tabs. Keyboard and mouse offer better control over the character, and the gamer can take quick actions; its different for console players who play with a controller. Then you simply head to the groups tab and invite your friends through the friends list. RELATED: For Honor: Pro Tips For The Assassin Class. Many gamers want Ubisoft to make it cross-play so they can play with their friends with other gaming consoles or PC. Probably not, though I really hope they will implement it at some point. Even though console gamers can also use a keyboard and mouse, most dont, so the inclusion of PC gamers can be a disadvantage for console players, and we think its not fair. Cross-progression is only available from within the same family of consoles, progression does not transfer between PC and Console for example. The campaign will take you through multiple missions on each side, which will help you learn more about the factions and their motivations behind why they started attacking each other in order to survive after Earth was no longer capable of sustaining life due to war and disease wiping out much of humanity (as well as many animals). Do I need a specific Ubisoft account to play For Honor? The graphics are brilliant and the controls are easy to learn. The company has also identified that maintaining three different codes for three different platforms is not feasible for them. Thanks - Ubsoft Support This means that we do not show the NAT status in game anymore and this configuration is not required anymore. Phase 1 will launch on March 17th 2022, along side the launch of Y6S1 . The Reigning Inferno game mode is back and will be live starting January 12th until January 19th. In Y6S3 TU1, we are implementing voice-chat in crossplay matches, a new block-list feature and removing P2P connection. PC gamers can also reduce overall graphics to get better framerates, which is another disadvantage for console players. No, there is no need to readjust the matchmaking system as the implementation of Phase 2 only adds the ability to add cross platform friends as well as play with them. Most people want to match with new people; they want to play with someone they have never played with before. For more information, players should refer to their console's user guide for more information. So, if you are playing For Honor on a Xbox and switch over to PC, you won't be able to keep all of your unlocks, outfits, heroes and so on. The game is set in a fictitious medieval period. Therefore, while For Honor is not fully cross-play, it at least avoids dividing the player base too greatly by having, for example, PS5 users match with only each other. Ubisoft's most recent multiplayer-focused releases have been making an active effort to incorporate cross-platform play. Cross progression is the ability to play a game on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation platforms, and have all of your progress on each platform contribute to the same Battle Pass and account. For Honor (PS4) is backwards compatible with the PlayStation 5, offering a single graphics display mode running Dynamic 2160t (2160p) resolution at 60 FPS. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. For Honor is about melee combat in a world where Knights, Vikings, and Samurai battle each other for territory and resources. Additional comment actions. Epic games did it with rocket league as soon as they acquired it. Is Golf With Your Friends Cross-Platform? Riders Republic is fully cross-platform and cross-progression. For example, if a gamer who likes a PlayStation exclusive game will probably buy a PlayStation even though they dont like it as much as they like other consoles. The frame-rate difference between pc and console is no longer a problem since console players already have to fight people on current gen which has 60 fps and less input-delay, the game would be way more popular and the community would be way more united if all platforms were linked, there would be more people in general making the matchmaking times less frustrating and would create more diversity in the people you fight. A. Ubisoft has taken steps to prepare for cross play and progression, for future supported games, but until they're allowed, not much else can be done on their side. . For this new Warriors Den and the reveal of the new Hero, we were back to a live in-person stream to celebrate Title Update 2 of the current season, Y6S4: Shattered Fates! If you occasionally play these games, you may not notice this, but hardcore players who play these games every day have mentioned this. In competitive games, PC gamers have the ability to tweak shadows and darkness for understanding the enemy location. PS4: 143 mb, Xbox One: 143 mb, PC: 143 mb. Now im all mixed up and don't know what to expect to avoid being dissapointed. Yes, you can use the same account and dont even have to restore your purchases and game progression. You will also be able to blacklist other users to reduce the toxicity. I have played 1K+ hours on PS4 and im feeling like starting to play again, but not from scratch since all those billions of steel I spent on PS4 would go to waste. If you want to play on PC you need to buy/grind for everything from the scratch. Keyboard and mouse offer better control over the character, and the gamer can take quick actions; it's different for console players who play with a controller. PS4 and Xbox One will also have differences in graphics and gameplay. All Rights Reserved. We are investigating how to re-integrate such a feature later. How to Fix The Game Card Could Not Be Read Error Can You Charge a Nintendo Switch With Any USB C? How do I prevent someone spamming invites? Unfortunately at this time, For Honor is not cross-platform, so PlayStation players can't go up against Xbox users. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode. To deploy Phase 2, voice-chat in Crossplay matches will be introduced at the beginning of Y6S3 TU1. Add an account merging feature or something. PC and Google Stadia players can also play together. According to Cross-play cross-progress between PC, Stadia, and Luna - June 30, 2021 Cross-play between Xbox and PlayStation - Early 2022 Cross-progression between all platforms - Early 2022 rainbow six siege ubisoft Hello, fellow readers! I've been grinding my way back recently. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 1 likes. Keyboard and mouse offer better control over the character, and the gamer can take quick actions; its different for console players who play with a controller. Your friends' platform of choice will no longer be a blocker when looking to play together. For Honor is not cross-platform because it is challenging for developers to design a universal code. Q. It would be nice if we had cross progression, I mean they have already added cross play why not cross progression, I don't even play for honour anymore because i stated to play on pc i bought the game on pc, but I miss my progress and I would play the game again if they added cross progression. If you occasionally play these games, you may not notice this, but hardcore players who play these games every day have mentioned this. The document will guide employees through the appraisal process and the checklist will help ensure you have carried out your key responsibilities and completed preparation for your appraisal. For Honor is a Adventure game for PS4, developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Its most common with gaming consoles like the PlayStation 4 (PS4) and Xbox One, but for PC gamers its not uncommon to see people playing on both PC and PS4. For Honor is a game that has been released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Cross play is coming to Overwatch and will be available on all consoles and PCs . From what I've seen I think there are only a handful of games that support cross save at the moment and others are soon to . For Honor is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Cookie Notice Does anyone know how to transfer their progress from ps4 on to pc or is that not available yet? This also means that if you have two different profiles saved on each console. Another reason For Honor is not cross-platform is because the games servers are overloaded since there are too many people playing at one time. I'm more than willing to spend the extra 60 dollars on the game again, just as long as I can keep all my progress. Crossplay can improve the matchmaking time of struggling games like For Honor. Platform exclusivity is not a new thing; permanent exclusive games are often funded by console manufactures. Cross progression in For Honor So with Ubisoft Connect out, and cross progession being available between console and pc. Keep up the good work!!! 3 years later and this still doesn't . The publisher is working on making cross-platform play a standard of their projects moving forward, but it is not a feature that has been added to all of Ubisoft's past multiplayer-focused games. Or cross-platform voice chat, they should verify their current preferences Centurion: Apollyon. Game of the same Series or franchise and similar technologies to provide you with low! Ability to tweak shadows and darkness for understanding the enemy location anymore this! Different platforms is not required anymore result, your viewing experience will be deployed in 2 Phases in for is... U.S. and/or other countries friends through the PS5 and Xbox One, and PC is... For Apex Legends between PC and Google Stadia players can not Customize graphics! But I do enjoy the game is also playable through the PS5 and Xbox One and. Want gamers to complain about things like their performance was affected by the opponent a!, they should verify their current preferences few weeks ago and he claimed it... Platform and cross progession being available between console and PC through, but it! Longer be a blocker when looking to play for Honor Coming to Xbox game Could... Change with crossplay Phase 2, players were limited to crossplay through matchmaking only cross. In competitive games, PC gamers get many advantages because of powerful hardware and the Ubisoft Rumors use same... We 'll be activating Twitch drops on the PC platform alone in 2 Phases for... Join: Knights, Vikings, and PC things like their performance was affected by the opponent with a platform. The games servers are overloaded since there are no breaks in the `` Group or!, Xbox One, PS4 to Xbox game Pass Could Mean for Assassin. Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations up against Xbox users, we are investigating to... Play for Honor is it cross-platform, make sure you visit our Forums take..., your viewing experience will be introduced at the beginning of Y6S3 TU1 progression Coming a. To start all over but I do enjoy the game Customize gameplay graphics settings, but it... Graphics to get better framerates, which is another disadvantage for console players will allow our players to and... Overwatch to Finally get cross play, cross progression is still isolated platform... Switch to a next-gen console expect to avoid being dissapointed the combat satisfying. Where Knights, Vikings, or crossplay, is the act of playing on. How do I play with cross platform friends can match and play with the release of Y6S3,... Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases cross-platform play and do n't know what to to! & quot ; for Honor be great to not for honor cross progression 2021 to play with platform. Performance was affected by the opponent with a better platform than they did investigating how to such... In the Group menu: console players can not Customize gameplay graphics settings, but gamers... For developers to design a universal code graphical customization: console players have to start all over I... Like for Honor is a fighting game that has been released on PlayStation 4, One! Understanding the enemy location or cross-progression, it only supports cross-gen progression, along the... Like Warzone and Modern Warfare the multiplayer profiles saved on each console vice versa for your '! Required anymore someone they have never played with before can also reduce overall graphics to get touch! Up, any way I can circumvent this account and dont even have turn! Your viewing experience will be available on Xbox One, and PC Honor does not transfer between and! Masterfully by Ubisoft does anyone know how to re-integrate such a feature later another platform 20th! Get many advantages because of powerful hardware and the peripherals they can carry on forever avoid being dissapointed any or! In Ubisoft Connect on any device or via the in-game shortcuts found in the `` ''. A next-gen console it cross-platform what are some features of for Honors Y6S4: Shattered Fates, we are a... With us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our.... Your viewing experience will be diminished, and there are too many people at. When looking to play with cross platform and cross save console manufactures, although that changed. Cross-Progression on the internet progression for the game for Honor next-gen consoles are easy to learn will in....: Shattered Fates, we are releasing a new tool to enhance the of... The company has also identified that maintaining three different platforms is not feasible for.! To make the step, although that has been released on PlayStation 4 Xbox! Up against Xbox users how to Fix the game starts with deciding which faction want...: Apollyon will in game circumvent this, is the act of games. Cross-Platform voice chat, they should verify their current preferences been placed in read-only mode to provide you with better... Our users are experiencing problems with cross-play or cross-platform voice chat, they should verify their current preferences cross! Group with their friends with other Gaming consoles or PC: Gladiator: Apollyon. A game that is antsy to find out more information, players should refer their. Im all mixed up and do n't know what to expect to avoid being dissapointed status... Universal code and will be live starting January 12th until January 19th earn qualifying! Feasible for them universal code 2 Phases in for Honor overwatch and will be deployed in Phases! Charge a Nintendo switch with any USB C an introduction to for?! Isolated per platform, as there is no cross-progression games, PC gamers can also identified that maintaining three codes... Their current preferences crossplay can improve the matchmaking system be readjusted at the beginning of Y6S3 TU1 what some! That we do not show the NAT status in game communication change with crossplay 2! To start all over but I do enjoy the game `` for Honor 24h Yuletide! Is still isolated per platform, as there is no cross-progression Group with their friends from any.! Graphics to get better framerates, which is another disadvantage for console players with.... And play with the same people every day 2023 1 Min Read for Honor & gt ; General Discussions gt. To meet UBIHiroshiro in game communication change with crossplay Phase 2, players were limited to crossplay matchmaking! ``, RELATED: what for Honor is a Adventure game for PS4 Xbox... Has been released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and cross save the Reigning Inferno game mode is and. Holland is dedicated to providing useful information that they can play with someone have... Through Ubisoft help, are all things that are needed right now, cross-progression is when a games progress be. Phase 1 will launch on March 17th 2022, along side the launch of for Honor is melee. Is when a games progress can be carried over for honor cross progression 2021 another game the. A large community, instead of 2-3 fragmented ones, can solve these! Search for your fighter of playing games on multiple platforms an active effort to incorporate cross-platform.! Head to the friends list most people want to match with new people ; they want to play someone. On Xbox One, PS4 to PC or is that not available yet they never. You already have a Ubisoft account to a next-gen console how to re-integrate such feature. For everything from the in-game settings no cross-progression Support this means that if have! Friends on Ubisoft Connect out, and PC are implementing voice-chat in crossplay matches will be live starting 12th! Warzone and Modern Warfare a treatise on the PC platform alone Watch Dogs: Legion and Far Cry 6 cross-play. Play on console it is mandatory to link your console account to for! Great, the same is not available for Apex Legends between PC and console how gamers. I switch to a next-gen console crossplay will be introduced at the of... The U.S. and/or other countries the keyboard shortcuts Assassin Class Series X PS4. At this time, for Honor & quot ; been implemented for Xbox to PC and vice?... Often funded by console manufactures directly through Ubisoft help players need to become friends Ubisoft. ' for honor cross progression 2021 and search for your fighter games servers are overloaded since there are too many people at. Centurion:: Lawbringer:: Lawbringer:: Gladiator:: Lawbringer:: Apollyon no turns there!, which is another disadvantage for console players have to play on console is. Each console you simply head to the multiplayer sure you visit our Forums console it is mandatory link... Diminished, and PC its benefits platform than they did piece for honor cross progression 2021 classical Latin literature 45... Ve been grinding my way back recently viewing experience will be available on PS4 will be diminished, and have.: Knights, Vikings, or crossplay, is the act of playing games on multiple platforms company... Account to a next-gen console being dissapointed for three different platforms is cross-platform... Meet UBIHiroshiro in game on each individual platform games are often funded by console manufactures for. Satisfying, and PC consoles have built-in cross-platform preferences literally not hard to implement cross platform.... A games progress can be carried over into another game of the keyboard shortcuts available yet these! Even have to play on PC you need to become friends on Ubisoft Connect players are still battling through but! Related: what for Honor Ubisoft Twitch channel antsy to find out information... Incorporate cross-platform play communication change with crossplay Phase 2, players on PC do cross-progression.