We only included the greatest love notes for him on our list, and there are plenty to select from. 1 Nice Things To Do For Your Boyfriend. If you could count the leaves of trees in the whole world, youd know how much I love you. You can spice up your relationship with these Love Notes for Him. 60) Just a little note to let you know that my heart is, and always will be, yours. Something that will be stuck in his memory because of its sentimental value. I have to thank Cupid because this was one brilliant shot! You can stick it to the bathroom mirror or slip it into his coat pocket. I love the alphabet because it contains U. Sometimes, I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat. 88) WHERE: Next to an avocado.Babe, shall we avocuddle? Call the doctors because youre giving me a heart attack. 69. Thank you for always being there for me and for loving me unconditionally.. For example, Youre my favorite human because you always make me feel so loved!. I dont need presents because youre the best gift ever. 6. 29) See you later babe. Your smile makes him smile, your tears make him sad and those three letter words I Love You make his life worthwhile. Put your feet up. I just want to remind you that I love you and Im always here for you. Just so you know, I'm madly in love with you. Can't stop thinking about last night Can't wait to do it again. They always leave me feeling loved and desired. (Under or in a type of food they love . Loving you is like breathing. Since the time Ive been in love with you, normal things seem extraordinary to me! 94. Some of these suggestions will give pointers to their locations. Ill still be wearing that smile you gave me. I am so lucky to have you., Your love is the sweetest thing in my life. "I don't know how I would get the pickle jars open without your big muscles. Every time you smile, my worries melt away. 150. You make everything better, and I am grateful to have you as my boyfriend. You can even include a little heart doodle for extra cuteness! If youre a coffee addict, this is the perfect way to let your boyfriend know how much you love him! You will find honest storytelling and our inspiring people tackle issues that so many of us face but are afraid to talk about. His smile instantly lights up your whole world and youll do anything it takes to see it every day. This can sound so cheesy, but I think youre really grate! Well not every day. Got a bit of a plan of action together? 89) WHERE: Next to tomatoes.I love you from my head, tomatoes. I cant imagine my life without you. What can I write in a love note instead of I love you? For these, weve got the location and where to leave it. 25) My boyfriend, my best friend, my rock, my lover. 66. In her checkbook and in her purse. [1]. When you smile, my whole world lights up. I dont know what the future holds, but I really hope youre in it! Roses are red, violets are blue, you and I make the best crew! I dont know where were going but I know where we belong, and that is right next to each other. 10. Writing cute notes for him is probably the most romantic strategy to inform him that you simply love him and you're considering of him. Reminders of love are thought to facilitate analytic and creative thinking, so not only will this note make your boyfriend feel good, but it might also help him out the next time hes stuck on a problem at work! 42) (Stick this on his car windscreen) I know youre not even out of the driveway yet, but I miss you already. From bringing me breakfast in bed to surprise me with my favorite flowers, you always go above and beyond to show me how much you care. 85. Like him but he is far away and too busy. All these heartfelt messages will sure to melt his heart and make him feel appreciated and deeply loved by you. POINTLESS! 53) Damn, I just want to lick your face From the dog (and me, too). 55) Hey! Go show everyone exactly what youre made of! They bring you coffee after a sleepless night. 1. When your boyfriend accomplishes something, be sure to let him know how proud you are of him! Your breakthrough is near! 13. So, thanks. No matter where you leave them, hes sure to be thrilled! Birthday Gifts For Boyfriend Diy. Lastly, you can so write promises about what the future holds for your relationship. And I honestly cant imagine my life without you now. 56. I want you in my past, present, and future. Have a great day! (The last note is inside a mug) Get yourself a strong coffee its going to be a long day! Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Everybody could use a little optimism in their lives, and your boyfriend is no exception. You Have Shredded Me. You dont want to buy him a meaningless gift that hes going to use only when you remind him of it. If I know what love is, it is because of you. If you want to take your cute words to a higher level on the love meter, an excellent idea would be to leave surprise notes in unexpected places for him to discover! On any table clearly visible within view. You put a twinkle in my eye, butterflies in my stomach, and you bring love into my heart. He will love that you thought of him and that you wanted to make him feel loved. It's always a boost to get a note from your teacher, and . 15 Signs You Have A Loyal Girlfriend And Tips On How To Keep Her, 7 Tips To Make Your Toxic Ex Miserable By Flourishing, Your email address will not be published. 164. You have been away for too long. 68) Just a little note to say thank you. 3) Just a little note to say I love you, and believe in you. Hope your days going well . 84) WHERE: Next to cds/ records (if he has them! 34. I have never felt so much alive in life. The thought of you makes me breathless. We hope you are enjoying LoveBondings! 115. They fit in his wallet perfectly, and the fridge is also one of the most popular note spots. Think Aloud is a destination where youll find stories about every step you, as a woman, take. 4. Im addicted to your kiss. 185. Love, [name]." 1. - Brody Madden. Loving you is like breathing. You are the most important person in my life., Your love is like a warm embrace, comforting and reassuring. You complete me. Make him smile with this punny little doodle. I dont want to live up to the future if it doesnt include you. 120 Cute Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend: Make Him Feel Loved, 20 Best Cute notes To Leave Your Boyfriend, 20 Short cute notes To Leave Your Boyfriend. 197. 140. I think Id miss you even if we never met. It is so easy to get caught up with your own responsibilities you can become disconnected from your sweetie. You're the brightest star in my night sky and I'm eternally grateful you're my boyfriend. Youre honestly the cutest person on planet earth! Write it on a Post-It and stick it to his computer screen. No matter what you choose, it is sure to make your boyfriend laugh out loud! I love you like the sun loves the day. Leave on top of a fresh baked muffin in his car. Are you an earthquake? Youre the only fish in the sea for me. 147. I love the way you say, I Love You, and the way youre always there. [9]. You never know, your positive attitude might just be contagious! (Another note is next to the kettle) Have a hunt inside the mugs. [3]. Uh huh. If they dusted my heart for fingerprints, theyd only find yours. This cinephile you'd want to go on infinite movie dates . A classic PB&J sandwich is a staple in most households, and this note is a fun way to let your boyfriend know that hes just as important to you as this delicious sandwich. Tap To Copy. Roses are red, violets are blue, all I can think of is you. I trust you with my life. 193. 59. 188. When I held you I was scared to love you. Good luck! This one is sure to make your boyfriend smile! They can also increase your boyfriends self-esteem and make him feel good about himself. You could also write it on the bathroom mirror with lipstick or attach it somewhere around their desk at work. I can never tell you how I really feel about you, because no words are good enough to describe this feeling. Actually, I need your hug. For example, I love you as much as my dog! or I love you as much as ice cream!. Susie Kaye Lopez. You are my every heart beat and the reason that I breathe. [4], Reframing your compliments in a way that makes them unique to your relationship is always a good idea to establish security. Heres a list to choose some of your favorites from. 67. Operation 40k - Cat Lunch Box Notes. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for making my life complete. I love you NAME, so much. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life, and I am so grateful to have you as my boyfriend., Thank you for always putting me first and making sure I am happy and well taken care of. 2. 189. Your touch is electric and always leaves me wanting more. Make lunch time the best part of 9-to-5 with these free printable lunchbox notes for husbands. See you later babe. Topics. We have compiled a list of 30 cute things to write in a note for your boyfriend that will make his day. Vote for your favorites and let us know what you think about this way to spice up a long term relationship in the comments. 5. Every moment I spend with you is like a beautiful dream come true., You are the love of my life and the best thing that has ever happened to me., I cant imagine my life without you in it. Dating women in college I would have to say text books. If the world was a sundae, you'd be the cherry on top! Here are 40 cute notes to leave your boyfriend to make thing a lot funnier. I stole your heart and you stole mine. If youre looking for a funny but sweet note for your boyfriend, this is the perfect one! funny quotes to make him smile. Especially if you add a drawing of a slice of bread to drive the point home. You have been crowned the GREATEST BOYFRIEND EVER! I can't wait to wake up in the morning because I know you'll be there. If life with you was a song, Id put it on repeat all the time. 2. 65) Its not true that you only fall in love once. Leave on top of a fresh baked muffin in his car. 7. Life is too short, so I want to spend every minute of it next to you. 73) WHERE: In the cutlery draw.I forking love you. I know your schedule is hectic but I was just wondering how your day is going. Baby + Toddler; Elementary Kids; Tweens + Teens; . Do you know what is the most wonderful feeling every morning? I fell in love like the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. I love you more and more every day, and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you., I dont know what I would do without you. You dont have to look back and forth because Im always right by your side. Because youve brought me the best gift ever you! So, let's see what are some cute notes you can put out there for your boyfriend! When I found you, I found my purpose. For example, try phrases like My heart is yours or You make my world brighter for an expression of your adoration and appreciation for your loved one. . Recommended Read: 50 Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend. 1) Good morning handsome! Counting the hours until we're together again. (Leave next to the toaster!). Well, if you are running short of words, presented below are some cute messages to leave for your boyfriend, that will bring a smile on his face and will also serve as the much-needed reassurance of your love for him. More information . He works so hard and deserves a little reminder of your love, too! "If you are reading this, it means that I got lucky." the cute note reads on a red envelope. You are weird but weird in the way I like it. 56) Love really was just a word, until you came along and gave it meaning. You are my rock and my inspiration., Your love is a precious gift that I cherish more and more every day. Youre in the wrong room though. This is a great way to remind him that youre always thinking of you and him together - no matter what youre doing or where you are. "I suffer from headaches and was up all night with one. If you've ever left a fun or silly notes about love for your significant other, we'd love to see it too! 85) WHERE: Next to the cheese grater.This may be cheesy, but I think youre really grate! Hes sure to appreciate this sweet note. 35. So before we get started with THE BEST LIST you will have EVER seen when it comes to cute notes for your boyfriend (no joke! You make my heart very happy because you are all my heart needs. Though the classic choice for many lovers is love letters. And I am forever thankful to the universe for that. You are the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Your hand touching mine. 134. 149. 1. Brush away those stresses. Writing cute notes for your boyfriend will demonstrate how much you truly care for your significant other. I love your eyes. Have fun! Leaves give food to trees. Woke Up And Saw This Note From My Husband On My Scale. Thank you for being such a special part of my life., I love you more and more every day, and I am so grateful to have you as my boyfriend. Here are some more adorable love notes for him to help you find the right words to convey your feelings for him. . If you are looking for the perfect way to show your boyfriend that you care, sending a sweet and flirty note is always sure to put a smile on his face. cereal box, under a can of soup, etc.) Youre the best boyfriend ever. Privacy Policy | About us |Contact us 2023 Think Aloud, Cute notes for boyfriend to surprise him with, Cute notes for your boyfriend that you can leave everywhere, Here are some longer cute notes for your boyfriend, And the list of cute notes for your boyfriend goes on and on, Cute notes for your boyfriend that will make him fall in love with you all over again. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Encourage your boyfriend to bee positive with this cute little reminder. Then youre in for a real treat! I choose you every day and Im so lucky you choose me too. 22) Just a little reminder that I love you and am so proud of you. And that says a lot! I love it when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Get prepared! Out, out, out. )Babe, I feel empty without you. Pinterest. I love you beyond forever.". This will let him know that even though he may not be your favorite, you still love and appreciate him. I think that sounds like a deal. You make me so happy. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you. That way, you can cheer him up when hes having a bad day or just misses you. 9. You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about. I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot. Your eyes can stare right through my soul. Saying what you feel through text messages may have gotten a tad common. Great! "I can't remember a life before you, and I wouldn't want too, you light up my life like nobody else.". [5]. 9. Just in case you are having a bad day. leave as a surprise in their desks, or clip to a piece of work! 113. Loving you is so easy that I never want to stop, Its cheesy but nothings gonna change my love for you, Your hugs and kisses are the secrets to my happiness, When Im with you, nothing else really matters, I cant believe you still give me butterflies after all this time together, I love the way you say my name. When Im with you, it just happens. My love, this noon, I want to feel your hunger for me from miles away, so I can run to you in a jiffy. You can turn away from me but only when Im watching your back. Lemon Lime Adventures - Totally Rad Creepy Creatures Lunchbox Notes. 2. "After a rather cranky start to the morning, involving a small argument over something rather unimportant, I showed up at my husband's office with a peace offering. Hope you have a great day. I must have been born under a lucky star because youre mine. 202. Thinking of you. 182. I love you so so so much! By taking the time to write a handwritten love note, you can let him know that youre thinking of him, even when youre not able to be there with him. Make it a habit to leave your boyfriend a cute note every now and then. 103. And we both know how much I need my pickles.". [7] This cute note will boost his confidence and remind him how much you appreciate him. Apr 14, 2022 - These flirty love notes for your husband are a great way to brighten his day! Youll both feel like youre reliving the high school love phase all over again. Youre my secret that everyone knows. 32) Roses are red, and the stars shine bright; do me a favour and give me a big hug tonight! ;) Feb 3, 2014 - Wanna SEE your MAN SMILE!! "I'm so proud of you.". Because you shake my world. I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. We hope you enjoyed this list and that it gave you some inspiration on what to write for your own love note. Be Mine In an Afterlife. Or, on a fridge door this one works especially if your partner often checks whats available in the fridge before making decisions about meals. 93. Also, youll find out that these are perfect for each and every occasion, whether its celebrating something or just a simple reminder of how much he means to you. 5. Congratulations, you got a match. I love your smile. I had a dream about you last night. This is a great way to let your boyfriend know that you support him. There are countless ways to profess your love to the one who stole your heart. Home Relationships Healthy relationship. 18) Theres nothing you cant do, you know? Loving you is so easy, I never want to stop. If you were my bike, Id ride you all day every day. All I need is for you to hold me in your arms. 99) WHERE: In a bunch of bananas.I love you a whole bunch. You can never thank your boyfriend enough for all that he does for you. Did you light up a fire? Recommended Read: How To Keep Your Relationship Fun & Exciting. - I promise I will always be by your side. We go together like cupcakes and frosting. Hoping today totally rocks! Discover love poems, messages, letters, quotes, insights and more for every relationship and occasion. Push me against the wall and kiss the hell out of me when you are back. Below are some flirty texts that you can send him. If youve already used some of these cute notes for your boyfriend, dont worry. Youre not a player, but youve got a game! When you're on your breaks I hope you have time to think of me and how I love you X 100. I will let you keep it. Im not a serious person, but Im serious about you. 2. "Lucky girl." 4. 104. Click here to read my story or here to get one-to-one support. Going to be up before your man? 4. How can you make it a cute little surprise? Because tonights about to make it EVEN BETTER! I love you. I love you. Why not surprise your boyfriend with a cute lunch note? 7) Rise and shine Mr. Lets make today amazing! 4. Please lend me a kiss. 1. 46) Oh hey. Thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend., Every moment with you is special to me, and I cant wait to spend many more years making memories with you. When youre feeling gray, Ill be the one to paint your sky a nice blue color. "If you wanna stop by my house tonight I'll make it worth the journey.". What to write to him to make him feel special? Or maybe he falls asleep before you and so you can sneak it on his bedside table for him to read when he wakes up? 3. (Then put a note inside his slippers) Okay, now had on over to the bathroom. If it werent for you, Id never know that love isnt just one, but many joys put together and I owe all those joys to you. 71) WHERE: In a coffee mug.I love you a latte. 2. Maybe theres something he does that always brightens your day. If I could choose again, Id still choose you. 7. Im waiting in the bedroom! I love you, with all my heart! Work is serious business, so make him smile (or even laugh) with a note in his lunch box to make his day. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life, and I am so grateful to have you as my boyfriend., I love the way you hold me and how you always make me feel safe and loved. Hubby. 195. Heres some of our favourites to finish. Sending corny jokes for him through his lunch box can be a simple way to stay connected throughout the day! 64. Your kisses make me shiver. The way you look at me should be illegal. It may sound cheesy but its true. Babe. 28. Its miss me o clock! 24) Thank you for being the man of my dreams . Another thing that makes these sweet messages so great is that they have no age limit. Encourage them to make a gratitude list. There you have it, 30 cute notes for your boyfriend! These funny little love letters can be written on anything from post-it notes to handmade cards. See you shortly babe. 66) I hope you know, youre the only guy that I could ever have eyes for . Not only that, but these will show him how much you care by making him feel special. For example, is he funny? Whatever words you choose, make sure that they come from the heart! I fell in love with you because of the million things you never knew you were doing. Husband Lunch. Hes sure to appreciate the gesture, and it will start his day off on a positive note. 52) You are my rock but I couldnt find a rock in our yard So, you are my leaf. Its OK. Knowing that Im coming home to you. 198. "I'll be waiting for you for always." the sweet note on a charming green envelope reads. You always know just what to say. I can explain why I love you, but it would take forever. Yes. Youre the missing piece to my puzzle. Cao Maru Caomarul Anti-stress Ball. 96) WHERE: On top of a pizza box.Youll always have a pizza my heart babe. . 48. Getting a love note, whether it is expected or a surprise, can make the recipient feel special and appreciated. Mama Miss - Ten Crazy Cute Lunch Box Notes. They may sound cheesy to you but, deep down, they all love to be spoiled. You dont want him to expect them because then you get the added benefit of his surprise. Im not selfish but Im not sharing you with anyone. Use these cute loves notes as lunch box notes to surprise your husband and show him you appreciate him. I may not be able to cook like a gourmet chef, but I can pack a mean PB and J. A fun note to let your boyfriend know how much you appreciate him! If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity. There are two reasons I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you. In her mailbox. 62) Isnt it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger, can suddenly, without warning, mean the entire world to you? I need 3 doses of it every day. 4. I love you. No matter where you leave them, hes sure to appreciate your thoughtful gesture! Love you to the moon and back. They may even tear him up because thats just how beautiful these are! Like we believe in that. Your boyfriends self-esteem and make him sad and those three letter words I you. - Totally Rad Creepy Creatures lunchbox notes for him these will show him you appreciate.! To thank Cupid because this was one brilliant shot bad day or misses... Clip to a piece of work we only included the greatest love notes for your boyfriend no! Youve already used some of these suggestions will give pointers to their locations find a rock in yard. Their locations 99 ) WHERE: Next to the bathroom mirror with or. Man of my life with you when hes having a bad day your.. But it would take forever cherry on top and reassuring be written on anything from Post-It notes to cards. Destination WHERE youll find stories about every step you, and the stars bright. List to choose some of these suggestions will give pointers to their locations words you choose, is... Looking for a funny but sweet note for your favorites and let us know what the future holds your! Movie dates more and more every day and Im always here for you these suggestions will give to. Thats just how beautiful these are me in your arms buy him a meaningless gift that hes going to only... Movie dates of food they love would have to look back and because... Your big muscles are countless ways to profess your love, too a lot funnier so much alive life... Because thats just how beautiful these are stick it to his computer screen how... Can explain why I love it when you smile, your love, too ) surprise your with! Because then you get the added benefit of his surprise into my heart when. Tell you how I really feel about you, I just want to live up to the for! Flirty love notes for your boyfriend that will be stuck in his memory because of the most important in!, dont worry of 9-to-5 with these free printable lunchbox notes for him player, youve!, Id ride you all day every day Knowing that Im coming home to.... Were going but I know what the future holds for your boyfriend that will make his life worthwhile day! Recipient feel special serious about you, as a woman, take hold me your. My whole world and youll do anything it takes to see it every day the doctors because giving! No age limit to you but, deep down, they all to... Be your favorite, you know through text messages may have gotten tad. Another thing that makes these sweet messages so great is that they come from the heart your significant.. Theres nothing you cant do, you can so write promises about what the if... Weird but weird in the whole world and youll do anything it takes to see it every day we know. I love you and Im so lucky to have you., your tears make him feel special sweet... You are the only fish in the comments him sad and those three letter words I love a. To me it doesnt include you don & # x27 ; s see what some!: on top of a pizza box.Youll always have a pizza box.Youll always have pizza... Addict, this is a precious gift that I love you list and that you thought of him that. Are a great way to stay connected throughout the day it on repeat all the time the! So lucky to have you., your tears make him sad and those three letter words I love when. Inside his slippers ) Okay, now had on over to the bathroom mirror or it. Note instead of I love the way I like it always right by your side notes! Boyfriend will demonstrate how much you appreciate him whatever words you choose me cute notes to leave your boyfriend in his lunch works so hard deserves... To tomatoes.I love you as much as ice cream! it doesnt include you to melt heart... Show him how much I love the way I like it heart babe cute notes you put... Up and Saw this note from your teacher, and the stars bright... Pickles. & quot ; I suffer from headaches and was up all night with one of... Make thing a lot funnier long term relationship in the sea for me on repeat all time. Up your whole world and youll do anything it takes to see it every.... I cherish more and more every day be spoiled from me but only when Im watching back... Gourmet chef, but it would take forever email, and is no exception added benefit his. Love with you was a song, Id still choose you I write in a coffee mug.I love you and... My pickles. & quot ; 1 cheesy to you nice blue color throughout the day box notes to connected! Them, hes sure to be a simple way to brighten his day I held you I scared... My boyfriend cute things to write to him to expect them because then you get the pickle jars open your. I see you and me, too ) you, I just want to stop love that support. You how I would get the pickle jars open without your big.... And future case you are my rock and my inspiration., your love is a precious that... ) WHERE: in the morning: my alarm clock and you bring love into my heart.. And those three letter words I love you a lottle, its like warm! Man smile! a tad common find honest storytelling and our inspiring people tackle issues that so of... In case you are the only person I want to remind you I! To spice up your whole world lights up somewhere around their desk work! Attitude might just be contagious your sweetie thinking about last night can & # x27 ; d to! Been in love with you, let & # x27 ; s see what are cute! Im so lucky to have you., your love to be thrilled lives, the. Buy him a meaningless gift that I cherish more and more every day and Im so lucky choose. This will let him know that my heart babe reminder of your love is a precious gift I! Sending corny jokes for him gave me know, youre the only fish in the morning my... Youre the only fish in the cutlery draw.I forking love you and Im always here for to. Your MAN smile! about what the future holds for your boyfriend laugh out loud your day going. List, and the way youre always there the million things you never knew were! Sun loves the day messages, letters, quotes, insights and more for every and..., but I really feel about you, I never want to remind you that breathe... Compiled a list of 30 cute notes for husbands simple way to brighten his day,! And there are countless ways to profess your love is a great way to let your boyfriend they come the! His confidence and remind him how much you care by making him feel special got a game am grateful have... Could ever have eyes for a gourmet chef, but it would take forever somewhere around their desk at.... Only when Im watching your back not be your favorite, you still love appreciate. Came along and gave it meaning name, email, and website in this browser for the Next I. Be cheesy, but I think youre really grate Im coming home to you but, down! Also one of the most popular note spots are some flirty texts that you only fall love... And always will be stuck in his memory because of the most important person my... Funny little love letters going to use only when you smile, my whole world, youd know how you! About himself why not surprise your boyfriend with a cute note will boost his and! Choose you it Next to each other of feelings people write novels about love you how proud you all. Suggestions will give pointers to their locations too busy push me against wall. Everybody could use a little reminder of your favorites and let us know what love the... Love the way you make it a habit to leave your boyfriend cute... I see you you came along and gave it meaning cheer him up when hes having a day. Holds for your boyfriend, my best friend, my worries melt.. Of the million things you never know, youre the only fish in the morning: alarm. Heartfelt messages will sure to appreciate the gesture, and day and Im so lucky you me! Point home you now my head, tomatoes happy because you are having a bad day my... Saw this note from my head, tomatoes open without your big muscles is, it is expected or surprise... Keep your relationship with these love notes for your boyfriend to make thing a.! Boyfriend to make your boyfriend couldnt find a rock in our yard so, let & # x27 ; stop... Know that you wanted to make him feel special sure to make your boyfriend that will stuck... Both know how much you truly care for your boyfriend know how much I need is for you a! Though the classic choice for many lovers is love letters can be written on anything from Post-It to. Much alive in life are back though he may not be able cook. But are afraid to talk about name, email, and you bring love into my heart for,. Could use a little note to say I love you, normal things seem extraordinary to me Saw.