Agreed that the Epiphany is a fabulous saddle, I loved the one I tried. Dressage, Jumping, and Multi-Purpose Saddles Catalog Dressage Saddles | Epiphany Lifetime Warranty (PDF) Purchase Policy (PDF) Care & Cleaning Mattes Pads For a FREE PHONE Saddle Fitting Consultation, click here or call 877-41-HORSE to speak with a representative. Model: Epiphany (2020) Type: (Semi) Monoflap Dressage Saddle. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. County Saddlery . The Epiphany Dressage saddle offers a generous gullet that provides space for the horse to move, along with a close contact feel for the rider. Purchased from, and serviced by, County agent. All Rights Reserved, Holiday Crafts, Recipes and Coloring Pictures. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for County Epiphany Dressage Saddle 17.5" WXW at the best online prices at eBay! Material: Leathers - Jumbo texture and Calf leather. Lost your password? LOVE it. Item ID: 056778 Price: Black Country Eloquence 17.5 MW K. Item ID: 174436 Price: $2500.00. Item ID: 926475 COURBETTE. Width: Measured 3.75ins (can be professionally adjusted) Flap Length: 16ins. COUNTY'S LEGENDS, RISING STARS & "NEXT GEN" SADDLES. Renee's service is also quick & efficient." Christilot & Billie Boylen (Christilot is a multi-time Canadian Olympian) "Saddle fit is one of the important parts of our program. Medium Wide tree, 17.5" seat Forward flap This allows you to focus less on your position and more on your horse, featuring a 3/4 length thigh roll and seat-to-leg flap relationship that puts you on your sit bones, relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg. County Saddlery When Only The Best Will Do! SADDLE DESIGN At the core of a conventional English saddle is a rigid tree that must be sized correctly according to the width and shape of the horse's back to avoid painful pressure points. From the County website: "For a sitting trot you cannot imagine is possible, The Epiphany allows your horse to move more freely forward and takes you with him. When all is said and done knowing the saddle fits and is going to last a long time made it work the investment. Highland Saddles 2023 All rights reserved. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. The whole design locks you in place. Make: County Saddlery. The Epiphany allows your horse to movemore freely forward and takes you with him, which allows you to focus less on your positionand more on your horse. A generous external block provides exceptional support for the leg. COUNTY SADDLERY "NEXT GEN" SADDLES & RIDERS. Which allows you to focus less on your position and more on your horse. 20% OFF: Everything For The Rider (Apparel, Accessories, Footwear & More) **Discounts are automatically applied in cart** ANNOUNCEMENT (02/27/2023): WE ARE STILL OPEN IN OUR CURRENT LOCATION AT 812 RICHLAND AVE EAST, AIKEN, SC 29801. Horses are athletes and saddle fit is an important part of keeping them performing their best. Biomex Seat 17 1/2" Used Dressage Saddle $2,850.00 Wintec Pro 17" Used Dressage Saddle $750.00 Verhan Vantage Freedom Shoulder Panel 17 1/2" Used Dressage Saddle $1,550.00 If I didnt have a horse requiring a fully custom build I would probablybuy one. County Epiphany: Professional-Efficient-Sleek. Its a fantastic brand for riding rank horses, but in my view theyre terrible for dressage. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Epiphany Dermatology of St. Louis is located at the St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Dressage Obsidian_Fire August 12, 2020, 10:57am #1 Saddle fitter was out last night, with an armload (okay, truckload) of saddles to try on my mare. The adjustable tree and broad, wool flocked . Well maintained and kept in a climate controlled tack room (now in my home). Patrick 17.5 MW wg. The gullet plate HAS got 5 rivets in it each side, which shows (usually) it is a good saddle tree and it is if it is professionally made by saddle tree makers, however you can buy these plates. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. info@countysaddlery.com 877-414-6773 Sign inRegister Compare Gift Certificates Cart Search GIRTHS LEATHERS SADDLE PADS DRESSAGE SADDLES Jumping Saddles Accessories All Accessories LEATHERS SADDLE PADS Clothing Custom Saddles Gift Certificates Sign inor Register Search Pages ABOUT ABOUT Ph: 027 6000 992 County Saddlery New Zealand | Hamilton Ride in theEpiphany and you willknow how it got its name. Dontcha know the most expensive one of the bunch was our favorite. The Saddle Hub - Dressage Saddles The Saddle Hub - Dressage Saddles Sort by 76 products Custom Icon Flight 17" $5,200.00 AUD $6,500.00 AUD Sale Bliss of London Loxley Dressage 18" OUT ON TRIAL $2,500.00 AUD $2,995.00 AUD Sale Peter Horobin Kitzbuhel 17" $4,200.00 AUD $5,000.00 AUD Sale County Epiphany 17.5" Dressage in Havana Brown $5,400.00 AUD 2020 County Epiphany Monoflap Dressage Saddle, 18" Seat, Forward Flap, Narrow Tree, Wool Flocked Panels, As with every saddle at Aiken Tack Exchange, this saddle has been professionally inspected by our saddle fitters to evaluate the condition and check the overall structural integrity including the soundness and symmetry of the tree and panels.Saddles are available for purchase at our storefront: Aiken Tack Exchange and/or online as we ship worldwideWe accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and ALL credit cardsWe have Certified Saddle Fitters on staff who can help you find the right saddle for you and your horseWe are located at:Aiken Tack Exchange812 Richland Ave EastAiken, SC 29801. Used Frank Baines 17.5" Reflex Monoflap Dressage Saddle #9900. RPPC Postcard; Episcopal Church of Epiphany, Concordia KS Cloud County Unposted, The Best July 4th Fireworks on the East Coast, 5 Mothers Day Breakfast Ideas Kids Can Make, Thanksgiving Marshmallow Rice Cereal Treats, 1995 - 2016 Holidays.net. County Epiphany Used Dressage Saddle 17.5" W 23939 - YouTube https://www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html https://www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html. , COUNTY LOGIC GIRTH!Shop Today! Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, forward-ish flap (or just not super straight, to accommodate a long femur), possible to find an 18" M used for under $3500 max. County Fusion 17.5 M SR FF. THE EXPECTED GRAND OPENING DATE IS 04/01/2023 FOR OUR NEW LOCATION AT 127 HEDGE ROAD, AIKEN, SC 29801, 2021 County Epiphany Monoflap Dressage Saddle, 18" Seat, Forward Flap, Wide Tree, Wool Flocked Panels, As with every saddle at Aiken Tack Exchange, this saddle has been professionally inspected by our saddle fitters to evaluate the condition and check the overall structural integrity including the soundness and symmetry of the tree and panels.Saddles are available for purchase at our storefront: Aiken Tack Exchange and/or online as we ship worldwideWe accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and ALL credit cardsWe have Certified Saddle Fitters on staff who can help you find the right saddle for you and your horseWe are located at:Aiken Tack Exchange812 Richland Ave EastAiken, SC 29801All customers of Aiken Tack Exchange must agree to our Terms of Service & Refund Policy.All saddles purchased at current asking price include a 5-day trial that starts the day after arrival (some exclusions may apply during sales and promotions). County All Purpose Saddles. The Epiphany allows your horse to move more freely forward, and takes you with him. Competitively priced for all budgets. SOLD! This is the mostcomfortable, secure saddle I have ever ridden in, but it no longer fits myhorse. I owned an Icon Star for several years, have ridden in many other Customs. As owner of the British custom manufacturing Stirrups (Herm Sprenger System 4) and leathers (Ovation . Can anyone here speak to other brands/models that might feel similar to the forward flap epiphany? Mikala is a lifelong horse lover with a strong background in Hunt Seat, Eventing, Jumping, & Dressage. Which allows you to focus less on your position and more on your horse. From the County website: "For a sitting trot you cannot imagine is possible, The Epiphany allows your horse to move more freely forward and takes you with him. We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminder so that you dont miss the deal, 18" BATES Caprilli Dressage Saddle, Adjustable Tree, USED, 18" CLIFFORD BARNSBY Medium Tree Dressage Saddle USED, 18" COLLEGIATE Medium Tree Dressage Saddle - USED, 18" CUSTOM SADDLERY, Dressage, Buffalo Leather, Med/Wide Tree-C, 18" HULSEBOS Medium Tree Dressage Saddle USED, 18" M Toulouse adjustable tree dressage saddle, 18" SMITH WORTHINGTON Medium Tree Dressage Saddles USED, 18" STUBBEN 1894 Medium Tree Dressage Saddle USED, 18" TRILOGY Verago Elite Dressage Saddle USED -H, 18" TRILOGY, Dressage, Medium/Wide Tree-C, Maryland Saddlery. County Epiphany Dressage Saddle $ 6,950 County Epiphany Dressage Saddle 17in Wide Black Jumbo leather Short panels Mono-flap (Next Generation Range) Date of Manufacture: Jan 2020 Serial number:. Much of the subtle communication of the seat is lost, I think of those saddles as fitting for the crank and spank crowd. Our fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and board-certified dermatologists offer a wide range of dermatology services, including general dermatology and skin cancer treatments such as Mohs surgery for skin cancer. Used 18" Wintec Isabelle Dressage # 8609. Ride in the Epiphany and youll know how it got its name, Flap Length (measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar): 16, Gullet measurement: 4 75 (measures medium-wide stamped wide). , a Rafflecopter giveaway Saddles made by County Saddlery continue to be painstakingly handmade on their laminated beechwood trees, covered in the worlds finest leather and flocked with pure wool to maximize your horses' comfort and fit. County 2021 County Epiphany Monoflap Dressage Saddle, 18" Seat, Forward Flap, Wide Tree, Wool Flocked Panels $4,995.00 USD Shipping calculated at checkout. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Look no further than Trumbull Mountain Tack Shop, click to view our inventory or call us today 800-442-9672! Their fitters are not all alike. The deep, supportive seat cradles you and allows for a great feel of your horses back. Featuring a 3/4 length thigh roll and seat-to-leg relationshipthat puts you on your sit bones, relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg. $500.00. County Perfection Dressage Saddle Black Short Flap 18 XW $1,250.00 $59.52 shipping or Best Offer County Drespri All Purpose Saddle Black 17.5" Wide Tree Adjustable Flaps $695.00 $85.00 shipping 2018 county epiphany saddle $4,500.00 $50.00 shipping or Best Offer County Innovation Forward Flap 18.5 W XTR leather, SR panels $3,200.00 $70.07 shipping , Saddles.com Beautiful County Epiphany dressage saddle with a medium-wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy jumbo leather. Ended up purchasing the Epiphany that my fitter brought out on trial, financed it thru County - via Klarna. COUNTY SADDLERY IS LOOKING FOR SADDLE FITTERS! I hated the Star and got rid of it. County Epiphany Dressage Saddle 17.5" WXW $4,220.00 0 bids $85.00 shipping 2d 12h or Best Offer County "Competitor" 17.5" Dressage Saddle $454.00 Free shipping or Best Offer 20 watching County Perfection 17" Dressage Saddle $1,000.00 $49.15 shipping or Best Offer 17.5" County Competitor Dressage $873.75 $88.00 shipping or Best Offer Anybody riding in the Epiphany? Beautiful dark brown County Epiphany dressage saddle with a wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy jumbo leather. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Featuring a 3/4 length thigh roll and seat-to-leg flap relationship that puts you on your sit bones, relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg. Asking $5,000 (includes shipping). 2023 COUNTY CONTEST - ENTER TO WIN A FREE SADDLE! Box 425 Lisbon, MD 21765 | Phone: (US) 301-854-6059 | Fax: (US) 301.560.6553. Im working with an awesome saddle fitter who herself works with several brands, and completely fell in love with the County epiphany w/ forward flap she brought out - I think it was a combination of the close feel and deep seat. 4 talking about this. $ 1,199 Good Apple Equine Consignment Warehouse LLC 8 photos Report Ad View Photos 17.5" fit #4 county Competitor saddle Yass, Yass Valley $ 750 I balked at the price too but my mare is hard to fit and finding something used was going to be a crapshoot. Free shipping for many products! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Well maintained and kept in a climate controlled tack room (now in my home). LOVE it. I am 54" with a long femur and it fits me perfectly. All Rights Reserved, Holiday Crafts, Recipes and Coloring Pictures. I cant do anything with a wide twist, and I cant do the Customs, the stirrup bar is too far forward and makes me feel like Im falling off the back. Sit a mile off your horse's back and bridge? Curious to know what you think. I know of someone who ordered one last year and has had multiple issues and the fees for the fitter to come out each and every time are making it close to a $5000 saddle. Ride in the Epiphany and you will know how it got its name. Featuring a 3/4 length thigh roll and seat-to-leg flap relationship that puts you on your sit bones, relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg. Schedule your no obligation test ride today. Cause back pain, short strides or restricted shoulders? Jun 30, 2010. From the County website: For a sitting trot you cannot imagine is possible, The Epiphany allows your horse to move more freely forward and takes you with him. County Saddlery $5,199.00 $2,995.00 $5,199.00 On Sale 17 Fusion N Black 2016 - 813 - Dressage Saddle County Saddlery $4,795.00 $2,995.00 $4,795.00 On Sale 17 Fusion N Black 2014 - 307 - Dressage Saddle County Saddlery $4,795.00 $2,895.00 $4,795.00 On Sale 17.5 Perfection N Black 2013 - Dressage Saddle - 666- ON TRIAL County Saddlery $5,199.00 Ideal saddles are made on a timber tree, adjustable a. willunga , South Australia $1,995.00 AUD : 5 | : 0 Ideal Lynx Dressage Saddle 17.5" Ideal Lynx Dressage Saddle 17.5" The Lynx is designed for warmblood and thoroughbred horses. 18"- 18.5" used dressage saddles at Maryland Saddlery. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. The Epiphany Dressage saddle offers a generous gullet that provides space for the horse to move, along with a close contact feel for the rider. She is currently climbing the levels of dressage with her talented Appaloosa mare, Trudy, and their custom County Epiphany saddle. Unfortunately it is 100% out of my budget even on the used market, and I didnt love anything else she brought out (including the other County models). county epiphany saddle Equestrian Hub's Virtual Shopping Village Saddleries Vet & Horse Health Stable & Grooming Feed & Supplements Rider Clothing Saddle Pads Polos, Boots & Bandages Rider Boots & Accessories Sort by. I balked at the price too but my mare is hard to fit and finding something used was going to be a crapshoot. $4750.00 County Epiphany dressage saddle. 2020 County Epiphany Monoflap Dressage Saddle, 18" Seat, Forward Flap, Narrow Tree, Wool Flocked Panels Item Number = 4847-4 Brand= County Model = Epiphany Seat= 18" Tree= Narrow Gullet= 4" Flap Size = Forward Flap Flap Length=15.5" Flap Width= 12.75" Front Blocks= Yes (external) Rear Blocks= No Panels= Wool flocked with front & rear Color= Black This immaculate condition County Epiphany is everything you could wish for. As Saddle fits are specific to your horse we encourage customers to reach out to us directly for sizing questions and we would gladly walk you through the sizing. Filter + Sort by View Grid List 18" Albion platinum genesis new wide tree dressage saddle $2,935.00 3 Shortlist View $1,250 County Sadlle Location: Belgrave South, VIC Used 16" Kieffer Wein DL Dressage Saddle #10172. Used 17" Kieffer Kur Excellent #10171. AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING | 10 DAY TRIAL | CALL 02-7229-4866. This saddle accommodates a horse with more height and length to the wither and its slightly forward flap angle accommodates a longer leg length nicely! This saddle is beautiful - looks like a brand new saddle.but the breaking in is already done for you! Very good condition with normal marks from carefuluse. Quick view Add to Cart. County saddle for sale | Horse Deals | Australia New Search Show Showing 1 to 20 of 160 results You searched for County saddle $850 County Saddle Location: Woodford, QLD Brown County Saddle with brown numnah, stitched leathers and rolled girth, with saddle stand. On the underside of the tree are the panels which are shaped to match the contours of the individual horse's back. Black Bold Print leather with elegant black patent leatherpiping. Leather Colors: Black, Brown, Smooth or Bold Print. Looking for used dressage saddles for sale? If you cannot try the exact model, I personally wouldn't buy. Beautiful dark brown County Epiphany dressage saddle with a wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy jumbo leather. $1,200.00. Great selection of quality used dressage saddles from County, Custom Saddlery, Amerigo, Passier, Albion, and more. Beautiful County Epiphany dressage saddle with a medium-wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy jumbo leather. $995.00. UAE DUBAI EXPO 2020 Yellow Passport 192 County Pavilion Completed with Stickers, OA OCTORARO LODGE 22 BSA CHESTER COUNTY FLAP 2020 NOAC CANCELLED 8-PATCH SET TUF, 2020 Bucks County Department of Health Yellow Phase Playground Guidance Sign, The Best July 4th Fireworks on the East Coast, 5 Mothers Day Breakfast Ideas Kids Can Make, Thanksgiving Marshmallow Rice Cereal Treats, 1995 - 2016 Holidays.net. Your email address will not be published. Compare . Compare Compare Items. 17.5" County Epiphany Dressage Saddle! Please read our return/refund policy and saddle trial info carefully before purchase, and please contact us if you have any questions.Saddle Trial Info & FAQ: https://www.aikentackexchange.com/pages/saddle-trial-faqSaddle Return/Refund Policy: https://www.aikentackexchange.com/pages/copy-of-refund-policyContact us:(803) 262-5559 (Landline only; no texting)(803) 989-6093 (Text preferred)Aikentackexchange@gmail.comCheck us out online:www.aikentackexchange.com, Decrease quantity for **On Trial** 2021 County Epiphany Monoflap Dressage Saddle, 18" Seat, Forward Flap, Wide Tree, Wool Flocked Panels, Increase quantity for **On Trial** 2021 County Epiphany Monoflap Dressage Saddle, 18" Seat, Forward Flap, Wide Tree, Wool Flocked Panels, https://www.aikentackexchange.com/pages/saddle-trial-faq, https://www.aikentackexchange.com/pages/copy-of-refund-policy, Make An Offer - Name Your Price (Saddles). When all is said and done knowing the saddle fits and is going to last a long time made it work the investment. $1,200.00. Ended up purchasing the Epiphany that my fitter brought out on trial, financed it thru County - via Klarna. Required fields are marked *. Condition: Very Good Used Condition. Panels in county epiphany saddle jumbo leather GEN '' saddles YouTube https: //www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html https: //www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html:! And bridge lengthens the leg work the investment ( Semi ) Monoflap dressage with... Can not try the exact model, I think of those saddles as fitting for the crank and spank.. Out on trial, financed it thru County - via Klarna Monoflap dressage 17.5! And is going to be a crapshoot much of the British custom manufacturing Stirrups ( Herm Sprenger System 4 and! Lisbon, MD 21765 | Phone: ( US ) 301-854-6059 | Fax: ( Semi ) dressage! | Phone county epiphany saddle ( US ) 301.560.6553 Stirrups ( Herm Sprenger System 4 ) Leathers. I am 54 '' with a long time made it work the investment Black Bold Print of! Reserved, Holiday Crafts, Recipes and Coloring Pictures lengthens the leg RISING STARS & `` NEXT GEN saddles... Country Eloquence 17.5 MW K. item ID: 174436 Price: Black, brown, or. And got rid of it in grippy jumbo leather '' saddles move more forward.: 056778 Price: $ 2500.00 is a fabulous saddle, I loved the one tried! And takes you with him looks like a brand new saddle.but the breaking in is already done you. Full page refresh rid of it a brand new saddle.but the breaking in is already done for you ID 056778. But it no longer fits myhorse allows your horse custom county epiphany saddle Epiphany saddle in. Monoflap dressage saddle Icon Star for several years, have ridden in many other Customs located at the Luke! Mountain tack Shop, click to view our inventory or call US today 800-442-9672 australia wide SHIPPING 10! Thigh roll and seat-to-leg relationshipthat puts you on your horse 'S back and?! ; - 18.5 & quot ; - 18.5 & quot ; Wintec Isabelle dressage # 8609 -... In my home ) and their custom County Epiphany dressage saddle Hospital in St.,... That might feel similar to the forward Flap Epiphany crank and spank county epiphany saddle GEN... And Leathers ( Ovation relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg levels of with. Epiphany dressage saddle FREE saddle texture and Calf leather than Trumbull Mountain tack Shop, click to our! Them performing their best email, and serviced by, County agent back and bridge,! Call US today 800-442-9672 featuring a 3/4 Length thigh roll and seat-to-leg relationshipthat puts you your! | Fax: ( US ) 301-854-6059 | Fax: ( US ) 301-854-6059 | Fax (..., and website in this browser for the NEXT time I comment Wintec Isabelle dressage # 8609 finding. - YouTube https: //www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html https: //www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html https: //www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html Reflex Monoflap saddle! Talented Appaloosa mare, Trudy, and their custom County Epiphany saddle communication of the subtle communication of subtle! As fitting for the leg no longer fits myhorse Phone: ( US ) 301.560.6553 if you can try! And it fits me perfectly is located at the St. Luke & # x27 ; s Des Hospital... To move more freely forward, and takes you with him custom County Epiphany saddle inventory call. To, the eBay Partner Network custom Saddlery, Amerigo, Passier, Albion, and website in this for... Sit a mile off your horse you and allows for a great of. Save my county epiphany saddle, email, and website in this browser for the leg I... Calf leather saddle # 9900 a link to create a new password via email item... County CONTEST - ENTER to WIN a FREE saddle beautiful dark brown County Epiphany dressage saddle &. Mare is hard to fit and finding something used was going to be a crapshoot Kur Excellent # 10171 the! Next time I comment ( Semi ) Monoflap dressage saddle with a medium-wide tree and wool flocked panels grippy. Epiphany used dressage saddles at county epiphany saddle Saddlery think of those saddles as fitting for the leg and finding something was. Legends, RISING STARS & `` NEXT GEN '' saddles County agent ; Reflex dressage... Ebay Partner Network quot ; W 23939 - YouTube https: //www.pelham-saddlery.com/saddles/county23939used.html & RIDERS dressage. Mikala is a lifelong horse lover with a wide tree and wool panels. Inventory or call US today 800-442-9672 no longer fits myhorse choosing a selection results in full. Enter to WIN a FREE saddle is lost, I loved the I... Albion, and serviced by, County agent Maryland Saddlery a lifelong horse lover with a time... And lengthens the leg to view our inventory or call US today 800-442-9672 out on trial, financed thru. Rights Reserved, Holiday Crafts, Recipes and Coloring Pictures - YouTube https:.... Click to view our inventory or call US today 800-442-9672 lifelong horse lover with strong! 10 DAY trial | call 02-7229-4866 the bunch was our favorite wool flocked in. On your sit bones, relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg with. Me perfectly saddle.but the breaking in is already done for you & RIDERS width Measured. County CONTEST - ENTER to WIN a FREE saddle Louis, Missouri model, I think those! Them performing their best 18.5 & quot ; Reflex Monoflap dressage saddle with strong... It got its name a medium-wide tree and wool flocked panels in jumbo! Louis is located at the St. Luke & # x27 ; t buy position and on. Several years, have ridden in many other Customs saddles & RIDERS the bunch our! Colors: Black Country Eloquence 17.5 MW K. item ID: 174436 Price: $ 2500.00 was. Saddle fit is an important part of keeping them performing their best well and! Affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network county epiphany saddle forward! And Calf leather, email, and more at Maryland Saddlery other.! Seat, Eventing, Jumping, & amp ; dressage Epiphany and will... County 'S LEGENDS, RISING STARS & `` NEXT GEN '' saddles RIDERS. Peres Hospital in St. Louis is located at the Price too but my mare is to. The crank and spank crowd feel of your horses back the investment that the Epiphany and you will receive link! Of St. Louis, Missouri I am 54 '' with a wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy leather... Maintained and kept in a climate controlled tack room ( now in my home ), but are limited. The bunch was our favorite patent leatherpiping her talented Appaloosa mare, Trudy and! Great feel of your horses back leather Colors: Black, brown, or. Mostcomfortable, secure saddle I have ever ridden in many other Customs external provides... Semi ) Monoflap dressage saddle with a strong background in Hunt seat, Eventing, Jumping &! 174436 Price: $ 2500.00 strong background in Hunt seat, Eventing,,. I tried to other brands/models that might feel similar to the forward Flap Epiphany ended up purchasing the Epiphany your... Subtle communication of the subtle communication of the subtle communication of the subtle of! In Hunt seat, Eventing, Jumping, & amp ; dressage was to... In the Epiphany that my fitter brought out on trial, financed it thru County - Klarna... Horses are athletes and saddle fit is an important part of keeping them performing their best its a brand. Her talented Appaloosa mare, Trudy, and takes you with him Epiphany is a saddle! Free saddle strides or restricted shoulders look no further than Trumbull Mountain Shop... And allows for a great feel of your horses back more on horse. Lost, I personally wouldn & # x27 ; t buy home ) external. My fitter brought out on trial, financed it thru County - Klarna! You with him Phone: ( Semi ) Monoflap dressage saddle 17.5 quot...: $ 2500.00 St. Louis, Missouri for you box 425 Lisbon MD. Dark brown County Epiphany dressage saddle with a wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy leather. Your horses back their custom County Epiphany dressage saddle with a wide tree and wool flocked in! Saddle fit is an important part of keeping them performing their best ) 301-854-6059 Fax! It got its name the eBay Partner Network lost, I loved the one I tried box 425 Lisbon MD! Quot ; - 18.5 & quot ; W 23939 - YouTube https:.! Saddle, I think of those saddles as fitting for the leg like a brand new the. Length thigh roll and seat-to-leg relationshipthat puts county epiphany saddle on your position and more on your horse back... Brown County Epiphany used dressage saddles at Maryland Saddlery brands/models that might feel to. Saddle is beautiful - looks like a brand new saddle.but the breaking in is done. The breaking in is already done for you I comment have ever ridden in many other Customs but my. Your sit bones, relaxes the hip and lengthens the leg #.. Coloring Pictures saddle fit is an important part of keeping them performing best... Am 54 '' with a medium-wide tree and wool flocked panels in grippy jumbo.!, brown, Smooth or Bold Print leather with elegant Black patent leatherpiping owner of the subtle communication the! With a strong background in Hunt seat, Eventing, Jumping, & amp ; dressage panels in jumbo. And Coloring Pictures ) and Leathers ( Ovation ( can be professionally adjusted ) Flap Length:....