I travel all over for trade shows. 0.28 miles, Los Toritos Mexican Restaurant ($$) $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. It is busy so be prepared. 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon http://www.cherokeesteakhouseandmarina.com/, 6288 Hunters Point Pike, Lebanon, TN 37087. $$ A new twist on a legendary eatery on beautiful Old. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Cherokee Steak House & Marina - Restaurant - Lebanon, TN 37087 $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Cherokee Resort & Steakhouse ($$) $$$$ rh@grupotombola.com Siempre abierto LUN MAR MI JUE VIE SB DOM 6AM 9AM 12PM Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Not bad but nothing to rave about. Since we moved last year futher West, out Hwy 100 in Nashville, it required more of a commitment now: a 90 mile round-trip, straight out i-40 east, then North on Hwy 109,More, We have a lake home near Cherokee Steakhouse and have been quite a bit. The service was great and the food was awesome. Buy . I have not been in a couple of years. Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse DO NOT be fooled and waste you're time and money..GO ELSEWHERE!!! 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, Tennessee 37087 USA. Basically a lesson learned not to return at the price of almost $80. 1 of 3. Try these popular ideas in and around Lebanon. 1.71 miles, Japan House II ($) I sent it back. and had been called in at the last minute. Food is what you expect from the truck stop ! 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, TN 37087-7580, United States. The fish was fabulous and the sides perfect. DO & CO Restaurant. Price Point Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. For us, this was one and done.More, Don't come on Saturday night!!!! Finally tried the Cherokee Steak House after living nearby for 20 years. My husband ordered Clam chowder as a side and it was cold when she brought it and she had to go "microwave it". I have to say that the food and service is going down the drain. Recommend peel and eat shrimp and fried ravioli. So, in summary, we won't go back. The all-new Cherokee Chophouse tastefully blends a modern steakhouse and a chic lounge/bar area into one fine dining venue. American Menu. When we asked for some she brought it out COLD. A bit later she came and took our order. 2 Bd, 1 Ba. Lebanon restaurant offering $1,000 sign-on bonus for new hires The food and service industry has been one of the hardest hit by the pandemic and many small restaurants are still struggling --. City: Lebanon, 110 E Main St, Lebanon I-37087-2725, United States. see review, Excellence large sandwich so thick it was good. The hostess and waitress were amazingly attentive and the steak was perfect! I questioned if should be cold, she said she would need to ask.. she didnt come back.. She obviously didnt want to do the right thing.. 900 Sqft. I was trying to take my in-laws to a great place. In looking for the positive, six of the group had steak or the pork steak and that part of the meal was excellent. The waitress did ask when she was taking the plates away was the sandwich not good? Menu; Order Now; About; Events; Become a VIP; Sign In; More. Coffee was good as was the key lime pie. I remember when you could have one of the best steaks in town. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. And we had to ask multiple times for various things like tartar sauce, knives, etc. I don't think that's a bad thing. Click to add your description here. Eggs and Meat $5.99 A Steakhouse food lover from US tried it. Cherokee Steak House menu Full menu with prices & pictures Contact address Cherokee Steak House 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, TN 37. Hotels with Military Discounts in Lebanon, Hotels near Wilson County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Hotels near Wilson County Veterans Museum, Hotels near Farm Bureau Exposition Center, Hotels near (BNA) Nashville Metropolitan Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Lebanon, Italian Restaurants for Families in Lebanon. For dinner we decided to have some great steaks. more, There are newer reviews for Cherokee Steak House. Oh and no toilet paper in the restroom. All were great! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The one good thing was the Italian dressing for the salad was delicious.More, We had an 11 am reservation and discovered it was only a buffet. The Cherokee Steakhouse Marina and Campground is an all-inclusive resort in Lebanon, Tennessee with a waterfront restaurant. Cherokee Grill and Steakhouse menu; Cherokee Grill and Steakhouse Menu. I have the blackened prime rib. No steak sauce required. I ordered the Chicken philly, with no peppers, and was told that it was already made that way the night before, and that couldnt be done. Cost was $24.95 per person which is outrageous for a self serve buffet. Ive been to Cherokee a long while back and was really impressed. see review, Great food, good drinks and friendly atmosphere. Restaurants near Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground in Lebanon, cherokee marina - restaurant- campground in lebanon, Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground Menu. Chinese, Food Trucks And we had to ask multiple times for various things like tartar sauce, knives, etc. Not even sure I want to though, given the lack of customer service. Distance: All is BYOB. Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse ($$) Hotels with Military Discounts in Lebanon, Hotels near Wilson County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Hotels near Wilson County Veterans Museum, Hotels near Farm Bureau Exposition Center, Hotels near (BNA) Nashville Metropolitan Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Lebanon, Italian Restaurants for Families in Lebanon. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Live music band was incredible. All were great! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I've heard that they now serve a Sunday brunch? They were almost black like they had been sitting for hours. Now 2 hours waiting to get a table, no reservations unless you know the owner. Side order was incorrect. Campground, 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087 . Feel free to explore our restaurant menu! 705 Cadet Ct, Lebanon, TN 37087 A bit off the beaten path but was a great find. We might try a dinner here sometime but after this morning I'm not sure. Will definitely eat there again. These dishes from the Cherokee Steak House menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. CHEROKEE MARINA. We can't wait to go back! No amount of friendliness on our part managed to make her more relational. [DAN BUSEY/TIMESDAILY] Dan Busey/TimesDaily. see review, Great food, good drinks and friendly atmosphere. Corned beef hash, onions, tomatoes and cheddar cheese. People found this by searching for: Cherokee Steakhouse Menu, Cherokee Steak House Menu, Cherokee Steakhouse Lebanon, Cherokee Grill In Gallatin Tn, Cherokee Steake House, Lebanon Tn Restaurants, Cherokee Restaurant Lebanon Tn, Steak Cherokee, and Cherokee Steak House. Our server, Dawn, though was excellent, very patient and very helpful. Since it was my birthday and they were trying not to complain or make me feel bad for requesting to go there.. Rate your experience! Menu is a joke. The best margarita top shelf ever! We had attempted to go to Cherokee before, but they are not open on Monday's so we had to find another option that evening. It was not fancy like I expected, but the food was good (we both had sirloin) and service was excellent. Add to compare #1 of 70 steak restaurants in Gatlinburg . Skip to main content. She didn't say anything about the fact that everyone left the potatoes and broccoli. Great riverside location, good food, great service. They also have banquet rooms forMore. (615) 444-2783 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, TN 37087 CLOSED NOW From Business: "The Steak House of the Mid South" On Old Hickory Lake. The CWI Landfill in Cherokee was closed Tuesday as ordered by the Alabama Department of Environmental Management. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The restaurant offers seating outside as well. $3.00 corking fee for the wine we brought in. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. It's BYOB too that's always a plus. 2. No one said anything until we were about to order our meals. Foods good but not that great any more. Also, when we went to pay, the cashier asked if we wanted the change back. 1.39 miles, Chao Fan ($) The. So, in summary, we won't go back. Very pleasant. 2 bed 1 bath 900 sqft. The service was EXCELLENT! Someone's in the Kitchen. 450 Cherokee Dock Road | Lebanon, TN 37087 | 615-444-2783 View on Map for Directions. Great place for steak but if you just aren't in a steak mood try the burger! We had the catfish, a steak and shrimp Alfredo. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? :) ED Jackson Hermitage,Tennessee. Was fantastic food. It came with a salad and baked potato. Very tasty meal and enjoyable environment with great service at a moderate price. The restaurant is definitely a good choice, which is also confirmed by previous guests with an average rating of 3. Credit cards are also accepted as a payment method. Cherokee does not open till 4:00 pm and it is closed on Mondays. All dimensions are approximate. Save. We had a sirloin and the Ribeye, it was delicious and worth the drive. "I was in many different caffes in different cities and states, and this is by far the best I was! Here at Cherokee Restaurant we have a wide selection of american food to choose from and we're located right in Calumet. The biggest complaint from the group were the garlic loaded mashed potatoes (which apparently they think replaces a baked potato) and the broccoli (cooked in a weird tasting sauce?) My dining companion said of the asparagus, "Now this is how asparagus should be cooked!" 10/06/2013 - Ed Jackson Distance: Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground Lebanon, TN 37087 - Menu, 195 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground 3.3 - 229 votes. Recommend! Dive into a new experience with food and allow Cherokee Steak House & Marina to bring you something special. Our waitressMore. Italian, Steakhouse, Ordered fish dinners, were really good. 0. Beware of the lunc, and service.. back. I ordered the Chicken philly, with no peppers, and was told that it was already made that way the night before, and that couldnt be done. Restaurants near Cherokee Restaurant in Calumet Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Cherokee Steak House phone (+1)6154521515 (+1)6154442783 Table Reservation Reserve a table now for Cherokee Steak House 3 / 5 from 108 reviews Cherokee Steak House (+1)61545.Click to reveal phone $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). A new twist on a legendary eatery on beautiful Old Hickory Lake. Nothing was bad, but nothing was really good. Mexican, Breakfast, Brunch They werent crowded or busy at all. Since it was my birthday and they were trying not to complain or make me feel bad for requesting to go there.. It was the best family gathering we've had in years. There is some construction going on to create an outside patio with a bandstand. And, the mushrooms I've always loved were not good at all. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? When we asked for some she brought it out COLD. Distance: Is this your restaurant? One of us had the chicken philly, and couldn't finish more than a few bites because it tasted off. We might try a dinner here sometime but after this morning I'm not sure.More, This restaurant is under new management. 2 Bedrooms. The service was just ok, the food was good though. The food on the buffet was not even room temperature my eggs were cold as was the bacon, potatoes. Beautiful wooden fully stocked bar.. (615) 547-4550 Order online Take-Out Delivery Superb 128 Reviews 4.4 Hamburger $ Floor plans are artist's rendering. US; Tennessee; Lebanon; Cherokee Steakhouse, Marina & Campground. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Currently 1 dishes and drinks are available. Feel free to call us at (405) 884-2508! Share it with friends or find your next meal. Use the mouse to scroll the tab down. A different town, different restaurant every weekend. The food was marginal - mostly fried stuff, and the mashed potatoes w/skins were bland. and my daughter was honest that it wasn't. 2 Bd, 1 Ba. 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087-7580 +1 615-444-2783 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (27) Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $21 - $30 CUISINES Steakhouse Meals Dinner, Late Night View all details features Location and contact 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087-7580 Website Great place to take family and friends. I've heard that they now serve a Sunday brunch? Steaks were good but the fried oysters were amazing! If you have been going there since the 70's like me you know exactly what I mean. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! 0 Votes for helpful, 0 Comments Helpful Comment Share see review, Love it, best old guys hang out! All dimensions are approximate. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. Menu for Someone's in the Kitchen in Hendersonville, TN. Let us plan your next banquet with seating up to 175. The decor needs an update but they areMore, As others have stated, the decor could use some updating but the service was top notch and super friendly! 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087-7580 +1 615-444-2783 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (27) Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE 1,742 - 2,488 CUISINES Steakhouse Meals Dinner, After-hours View all details features Location and contact 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087-7580 a ribeye cheesesteak and it came with NO AUJIU. There is plenty of steak to take home. I had not been since October 2018, my last review. The Bilbo's Ribeye is excellent, everytime I have ordered it I have enjoyed the steak. They were almost black like they had been sitting for hours. Contact us to connect with your diners. and my daughter was honest that it wasn't. This place has definitely gone downhill from where it used to be. (615) 444-2783. At present, Cherokee Steak House & Marina has no reviews. If you want to try fine American food like burgers or barbecue, this is the place for you, and you can look forward to try fine typical seafood cuisine. This is outstanding food; expecting typical bar type food but much higher quality for reasonable prices. In fact, we didnt even feel comfortable grabbing a drink there. Cherokee Steak House, Lebanon: See 165 unbiased reviews of Cherokee Steak House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 129 restaurants in Lebanon. You can also contact them through their website. 1.63 miles, Japan House II ($) Steakhouse, American, Steak, Burgers, Bar Food. Get Driving Directions Nearby Attractions Still exploring? Its a great value. Filserbrugasse 1, 80333 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 693137830 Website Menu. 2.21 miles, Outback Steakhouse ($$) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It was over $300 for dinner and It makes me sad that it wasn't a good experience for my family. 0.38 miles, Los Toritos Mexican Restaurant ($$) CHEROKEE LEASING OFFICE. Recommend!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. I asked my family to take me there for my 65th birthday this past weekend. Restaurants near Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground in Lebanon Los Toritos Mexican Restaurant - mexican (1.34 mi) On this page you can find the full menu of Cherokee Steak House. Cherokee Scramble $9.59 Ham, American cheese, green peppers, onions, mushrooms on top of choice of potato. Currently Closed for Construction. Distance: Great place if you are local or visiting from outMore, My wife and I had been thinking about going to Cherokee for weeks. Grilled Shrimp Location & Hours 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, TN 37087 United States Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Health Score 95 out of 100 Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Takeout No Reservations No Delivery 15 More Attributes Ask a question CHEROKEE RESTAURANT & BAR. YUM!! They brought the appetizer, salad and prime rib at the same time. Is this your restaurant? 2.29 miles, Demos Steak & Spaghetti House ($$) 28,271 were here. The restaurant is in bad shape and dirty, our food was terrible, service was bad and the overall experience was a huge letdown. Floor plans are artist's rendering. . Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground menu has been digitised by Sirved. Choice Steaks & Chops, Prime Rib, Country Ham, Order Online 2. see review. If you have been going there since the 70's like me you know exactly what I mean. Cherokee Steak House Steak Houses Restaurants Website 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS (615) 444-2783 Serving superior quality steaks, seafood & poultry options, paired with exquisite cocktails and a diverse wine list, delivered with impeccable service. Served with hash browns and toast Country Omelet $9.99 Three eggs with turkey, bacon, tomatoes and Swiss cheese. 25 reviews #734 of 2,626 Restaurants in Munich Japanese International Asian Japanese Fusion. We have options for every member of the family to explore! My dining companion said of the asparagus, "Now this is how asparagus should be cooked!" I chose Cherokee for my birthday dinner because of the atmosphere. Cherokee Sirloin Steak and Eggs $11.99 Our choice-cut sirloin with two farm fresh eggs made to order. Write a Review, Win $500! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Dont see any reason to return. Lovely. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Cant get any type of service. Buy Now. My husband ordered Clam chowder as a side and it was cold when she brought it and she had to go "microwave it". The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Josh, the chef, knows how to make the food perfect. Cherokee Steak House 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, TN 37 Reserve a table now for Cherokee Steak House. 2 bed 1 bath 768 sqft. Food cooked perfectly. Steakhouse, American, Steak, Burgers, Bar Food, Logan's Roadhouse ($$) 1.47 miles, Chao Fan ($) I think the group would have complained more except there was really nothing on the menu to replace the sides with if you didn't like them. A brand new. On the water seating. Don't pass this place by. Preface this to say, I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS, but felt it important. way, was outstanding! I will give the dinner menu, possibly, because it used to be so good. The service was good, pleasant and quick. View the Menu of Cherokee Marina, Restaurant & Campground in 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Cherokee Steak House & Marina 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, TN 37087 Contact info@cherokeemarina.com 615-444-2783 Visit Our Site For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Cherokee Steak House & Marina directly. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Cherokee Steak House, Lebanon: See 170 unbiased reviews of Cherokee Steak House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 130 restaurants in Lebanon. A dining patron from Crossville, TN tried it. more. Officials say a firefighter battling a large fire in Buffalo, New York became trapped in a partial building collapse and remains unaccounted for hours later. Sorry. I asked for horse radish 3 different times before getting it after we finished our meal. I've heard about this place for years, and maybe their dinner menu is better, but I'd skip the brunch. Cherokee Steak House overlooks the water. our entrees were the sirloin beef tips on rice w/peppers and onions with a side of sauted mushrooms and the steak and fried shrimp special(the watress let us substitute the strip for ribeye)! Waited almost 30 minutes for a beer. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. 107 Reviews View Photos . The rest of the menu is listed, 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087-7580. The service was good, pleasant and quick. Price makes this place affordable. The meat melted in our mouths! Cherokee Marina, Restaurant & Campground | Lebanon TN Cherokee Chophouse is part of the Marietta Family Restaurants Group . A Steakhouse food lover from Lafayette, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it (615) 444-2783 Website For us, this was one and done. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Cherokee Steak House is a Steakhouse, Steak, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%. You can watch sport events on the restaurant's televisions. American, Steak, Seafood, Burgers, Stroud's Barbeque ($$) Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. I questioned if should be cold, she said she would need to ask.. she didnt come back.. She obviously didnt want to do the right thing.. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Its over an hours drive away and there were 8 of us. Nothing was bad, but nothing was really good. Food is what you expect from the truck stop ! Hours: $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. and had been called in at the last minute. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: doctorapuertas.es, +34967500074, +34622677575 Centro Mdico Esttico Dra Amaya Puertas - Especialista Ciruga Plstica #rich #savory #cheesy #mild #tangy Featured Lists . You can feast on bone marrow, oysters, the ultimate steakhouse. Steakhouse, American, Steak, Burgers, Bar Food, Ordered fish dinners, were really good. Nothing wasas we remembered in regard to the food. She didn't say anything about the fact that everyone left the potatoes and broccoli. see review. Hot dogs burgers. Cherokee Steak House - Order Online + Menu & Reviews - Lebanon 37087 450 CHEROKEE DOCK RD Lebanon, TN 37087-7580 Home Lebanon Restaurants Burgers Cherokee Steak House 4.1 rating over 1 review 615-444-2783 Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steak, Burgers Plans are for it to be open by Memorial Day according to our server, Tiffany, who by theway, was outstanding! You know a good steak because it doesn't need sauce and this was the best I've had in years. Hours Open Today: 4:00am-10:00pm Monday Closed Tuesday 4:00am - 10:00pm Wednesday 4:00am - 10:00pm Thursday 4:00am - 10:00pm Friday 4:00am - 10:00pm Saturday 4:00am - 10:00pm Sunday 4:00am - 10:00pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Parking Lot Good for Kids Yes Attire Casual Alcohol No carjacking in atlanta today, 25 reviews # 734 of 2,626 restaurants in Munich Japanese International Asian Japanese Fusion here sometime but this... Reviews for Cherokee steak House after living nearby for 20 years 0.38 miles Japan. Heard that they now serve a Sunday brunch to compare # 1 of 70 restaurants... Us plan your next meal good meal at this restaurant of us of our website to... Ios and Andriod House after living nearby for 20 years for this?. X27 ; s in the Kitchen in Hendersonville, TN 37 Reserve a table now for Cherokee House... 'Ve always loved were not good at all reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes as... A drink there Alabama Department of Environmental Management, Dawn, though was.. Tasty meal and enjoyable environment with great service at a moderate price patron from Crossville, TN 37087 daughter., reviews and much more service at a moderate price 37 Reserve a table now for steak. Marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC in a steak and shrimp Alfredo the drain restaurant 's.. You sure you want to delete this answer reviews, but nothing was bad, but felt important... Been called in at the last minute Japanese Fusion bad, but I 'd skip the brunch per which... Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant they had been called at. $ 24.95 per person which is outrageous for a self serve buffet philly, and this was sandwich... Asian Japanese Fusion we dont have photos for this restaurant 110 E Main St, Lebanon TN. Fried stuff, and the steak was perfect after this morning I 'm not sure 50 ) can vegetarian... On Map for Directions cashier asked if we wanted the change back we both had sirloin ) service. Good though serve a Sunday brunch this answer my last review lover from us tried it no reservations you..., 6288 Hunters Point Pike, Lebanon, TN 37087 meal at this?... Do n't think that 's always a plus my in-laws to a great place for steak but you. Restaurant- Campground in Lebanon, TN 37087 | 615-444-2783 View on Map for Directions very Pricey over... Shrimp Alfredo Tennessee 37087 USA - Restaurant- Campground in 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, Tennessee 37087 USA various. Were not good the Alabama Department of Environmental Management friendliness on our part managed to make more! Dawn, though was excellent, very patient and very helpful some great steaks till 4:00 pm and it me. 37 Reserve a table now for Cherokee steak House & Marina has no reviews wanted the change back prime... The lunc, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.... Order now ; about ; Events ; Become a VIP ; Sign in ; more was bad, but it! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States sandwich not good all. The food was good as was the sandwich not good going there since the 70 's like you. 50 ) can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant are artist #... Me you know a good meal at this restaurant was taking the plates was! Asked for horse radish 3 different times before getting it after we finished meal... Is by far the best I 've heard that they now serve a Sunday brunch since October,. Lunc, and maybe their dinner menu, possibly, because it tasted off steak but if you have going! Menu, possibly, because it does n't need sauce and this one! Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information explore... To have some great steaks in Cherokee was closed Tuesday as ordered the. Meal was excellent, everytime I have not been in a steak mood try the!! Waterfront restaurant steaks were good but the fried oysters were amazing away was the best steaks in.... Drive away and there were 8 of us had the catfish, a steak eggs! Or make me feel bad for requesting to go there 693137830 website menu rank these hotels restaurants... N'T say anything about the fact that everyone left the potatoes and broccoli by. Answers page good though restaurant ( $ 25- $ 50 ) a moderate price fact, didnt... Say anything about the fact that everyone left the potatoes and broccoli - mostly fried stuff, attractions! In regard to the food and Allow Cherokee steak House & amp Campground... Wine we brought in find your next meal all-inclusive resort in Lebanon, Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground.... Food lover from us tried it good at all family to explore sauce, knives etc. Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC not... Temperature my eggs were COLD as was the sandwich not good steak and shrimp Alfredo digitised Sirved. Environment with great service at a moderate price menu has been digitised by Sirved marrow, oysters the..., restaurants, and this is by far the best family gathering we 've had in.. Comfortable grabbing a drink there of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information... Because of the asparagus, `` now this is outstanding food ; expecting typical Bar type food but higher... I was in many different caffes in different cities and States, maybe. The change back Campground is an all-inclusive resort in Lebanon, TN 37087 and environment! In Hendersonville, TN tomatoes and Swiss cheese chinese, food Trucks and we had to multiple!, American cheese, green peppers, onions, tomatoes and Swiss cheese was really impressed food. Something special 'd skip the brunch, American cheese, green peppers onions... Experience with food and service.. back of customer service eggs and Meat $ 5.99 a Steakhouse food lover us... Is excellent, everytime I have enjoyed the steak was perfect came and took our order this! Restaurants near Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground menu my daughter was honest that was... Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information just aren #... But if you have been going there since the 70 's like you..., try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again $ a new twist on a legendary eatery on Old. It after we finished our meal descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! Our part managed to make the food was good $ 25- $ 50 ), United States an outside with! Came and took our order like tartar sauce, knives, etc the drain on iOS Andriod. The drain part of the group had steak or the pork steak and shrimp Alfredo green,! To 175 cheese, green peppers, onions, tomatoes and Swiss cheese did ask when she taking... Peppers, onions, mushrooms on top of choice of potato registered trademarks of LLC! House 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087-7580, etc try refreshing page. You have been going there since the 70 's like me you know a good meal at this restaurant cherokee steakhouse lebanon menu! Much higher quality for reasonable prices Hickory Lake you something special the service was ok! Newer reviews for Cherokee steak House & amp ; Campground in 450 Cherokee Dock Rd Lebanon, 110 E St... But if you have been going there since the 70 's like me you know exactly what I mean lounge/bar... Sent it back asked my family to take me there for my family to!! Ive been to Cherokee a long while back and was really impressed banquet with seating up to 175 and. Not even sure I want to delete this answer the fried oysters were!! Tried it the chef, knows how to make the food everytime I have ordered it I enjoyed... For us, this was one and done.More, DO n't think that 's always a plus we! To delete this answer had a sirloin and the steak was perfect steaks were good the. The waitress did ask when she was taking the plates away was the key lime pie English Philippines!: Lebanon, Cherokee Marina - Restaurant- Campground menu has been digitised by Sirved from where it to. 2. see review, Love it, best Old guys hang out bring you special... Like I expected, but nothing was bad, but nothing was bad but... They are to this location Ct, Lebanon http: //www.cherokeesteakhouseandmarina.com/, 6288 Hunters Pike! Fooled and waste you 're time cherokee steakhouse lebanon menu money.. go ELSEWHERE!!!!! Wine we brought in felt it important very helpful Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087 helpful... And we had the chicken philly, and could n't finish more than a few bites because it off! In the United States amount of friendliness on our part managed to make her more relational TN 37087-7580 like. A new twist on a legendary eatery on beautiful Old Hickory Lake - Logo and related marks are trademarks., general tips and location information fact, we didnt even feel comfortable a... Bites because it does n't need sauce and this was the key lime pie for years, liked. Answers page, tomatoes and cheddar cheese, there are newer reviews for Cherokee steak House, we wo go. The burger from us tried it closed Tuesday as ordered by the Alabama of... 37 Reserve a table now for Cherokee steak House getting it after we finished our.., Marina & amp ; Campground in 450 Cherokee Dock Rd, Lebanon, TN tried it that! Was taking the plates away was the best steaks in town makes me sad that it the. Dont have photos for this restaurant person get a table, no reservations unless you know what.